Circuit City is cheapass gaming heaven right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braden

CAGiversary!
I'm sure that most of you have already seen these deals posted on the main page, BUT!...

...most of them show that they are SOLD OUT on Circuit City's website!

Still, there is hope!

I went into my local Circuit City yesterday to see if they still had any of the following games in stock that were advertised cheap on this website, but were sold out on THEIR website. I found the following (all for PS2, btw)-

Alter Echo- Priced @ $20, but rang up for $10
Breath Of Fire: Dragon Quarter- Priced @ $30, but rang up for $10
Tenchu: Wrath Of Heaven- Priced @ 40, but rang up for $15
Wild Arms 3- Priced @ $30, but rang up for $10
Zone Of The Enders: The 2nd Runner- Priced @ $30, but rang up for a cool $15!

And lastly, for you Gamecube owners...

I found a copy of Resident Evil: RE pricemarked @ $30, but ringing up for $20! I brought this up to them, on the wim, that as it was an older game, it would probably ring up cheaper than marked. I was right!

I dropped a little less than $90 (after tax), but walked out with 6, count 'em, SIX!, "decent to good to GREAT!" games!!!

That averages out to less than $15 per game people!

The guy that scanned them for me even admitted that they had some Re-pricing to do! So, now is the time to hit Circuit City! Before they catch up with their pricing, and other shoppers SEE the bargains!

If you have a CC in your town, do as I did...

Start by searching their website games (even if they show that they are "out of stock"!), then compile a list of what you want. Go to the store and hunt them down. Take a pile of games up to a clerk, or register, regardless of the "marked" price, and have that person scan them. They should match the website price. @ least they have @ my local CC here in Springfield, MO.!

Don't waste another minute. Plan your strategy now as Black Friday's coming and after that, they may be GONE, due to all of the bargain shoppers!!!

~~When life gives you lemons, return 'em @ Wal-Mart for higher credit! LOL~~

[quote name='SEGA128DC']Actually, I bought Jet Set Radio Future (Xbox) for $5, three weeks ago!!! I was surprised the game was still $5! I guess no one bought the game because the price sticker is still $50... :lol: [/quote]

my CC helped out all the customers by actually updating their game stickers, about everyone of them. also they throw the clearance cheaped

[quote name='Theenternal']When they had the .01 cent sale for the Tetris/SW combo. My CC was giving it away to whoever made xb systems or game purchases :(.[/quote]

as extra bonus to the already packaged system with the double games holiday pack (Tetris/SW) too right?

that was too packaged like that in my CC if that is what you mean. maybe a national thing, some Xboxes in my CC that time didn't have the game strung to it if that is what you mean. The security device strings were closed down to the combo. Or maybe that was only to normal Xbox packages. Not sure...

The CC here had the Combo game seperate from the system. As i assume this was similar across the nation>It became one of the better CAG deals so far this year. A 1 cent clearance price for the leftover combo discs. During that 1 cent sale, my CC just gave it away to whoever was buying game items. An employee that I know informed me of what I missed out on.

[quote name='Theenternal']The CC here had the Combo game seperate from the system. As i assume this was similar across the nation>It became one of the better CAG deals so far this year. A 1 cent clearance price for the leftover combo discs. During that 1 cent sale, my CC just gave it away to whoever was buying game items. An employee that I know informed me of what I missed out on.[/quote]

oh, ok, thanks for the correction. 8)

[quote name='Theenternal']When they had the .01 cent sale for the Tetris/SW combo. My CC was giving it away to whoever made xb systems or game purchases :(.[/quote]

My CC had a ton of these scanning at one-cent each about a month ago. I tried to buy one, but they wouldn't sell it to me. They said it was only for sale if you buy an Xbox system. I came back the next day, and they were all gone.

At my CC the manager was a total asshole about the 1 cent combo . . . wouldn't sell it to me. The promo had ended, they did not advertise it as coming with an Xbox, there were no signs in the store.

They had 5 and they just vanished . . . that's alright . . . I will not buy anything at the store unless it is clearance and I will run it down with whoever will listen . . .

Don't know how much impact that will have but it is sure to cost some business . . .

I got one for cheap elsewhere, but I will not forget!!!!!

why is it lame to bring back an old CAG thread. Maybe he had a BIG ASS update or something. It might be better than starting a new thread. I do agree though it is a little lame. :D

legolas.jpg

[quote name='peteyrose'][quote name='skittlez jr.']I know. I did it to bother people. :p[/quote]

IP ban please.[/quote]

Agreed. Give a 1 week ban at least or something, we need to weed out the people who are just here to wreck things

I have moved no less than 20 fucking threads. I do not appreciate you making me work harder for no fucking reason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back