CircuitCity Clearance 12/7 - Okami $16.96 and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donnums

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hey guys, we got a new list of games this week for Clearance. I won't be able to post the entire list until Friday(next time I work) but there were some gems in there. If someone has posted this or has the full list, do what you need to with this thread(long time reader, first time posting a thread like this)

Here is what I can remember(I'll add more games as I remember them until I get the list):

OKAMI PS2 $16.96

Went for Project Slypheed, Earth Defense Force (19.99), and Okami, got only Project Slypheed. This location (Fenton, MO outside St. Louis) hasn't had Okami in over a year. It sold out when it was still full price and hasn't been restocked.

Been waiting a long time for Okami to finally drop...
Grabbed the last one at the Boynton Beach Circuit City...
Thanks OP! :D

I copped these games from 2 seperate stores. Barely found Okami hidden behind a couple other PS2 games.
Okami
Ninety Nine Nights
Bulletwitch
Project Sylpheed
Lunar Nights

[quote name='CaptainJanky']Just got Metal Gear Solid 3 for $7.99 at a CC in Northern California.[/QUOTE]

Whoa, where the hell was that hiding? That game has to be at least three years old.

Heh...I read just the opening post and a few other posts before I left this morning and decided to go to circuit city.

I ended up seeing a printout on colored paper of the TC's original post in the clearance bin. Big thanks whoever left that at the Baton Rouge circuit city. None of the prices were marked.

I picked up Okami, Elite Beat Agents, Trauma Center, Metal Slug, and Elebits.

I'll close this one so we don't have 2 floating near the top of the Deals page. Big thanks to Donnums, though, for getting it started. I think that helped a lot of CAGs get in on Okami and the others before they disappeared (while Neo got his act together ;)).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back