Club Nintendo 2012 (Club Year Ends 6/30/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That red reversible pouch is awfully tempting for my crimson ds lite.

EDIT: And ordered!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pouch size comparison in case anyone was wondering. I think it's pretty cool.

mmdabl.jpg

[quote name='KingBroly']Wow.

Hey, can you spoiler tag that? The image is a bit big.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, fixed! Might order another one when I get my 3DS. I really wanted the jumping mario 8 bit, but the one I got is pretty cool too. They said there are 3 different ones? I wonder what the third is?

[quote name='Iron Clad Burrito']I got both of mine in today. One red, one blue. Too bad they didn't give jumping mario as an option. Nonetheless, the kids love the pouches, so hey. Win.[/QUOTE]

Did you get the third one (8 bit mario), if you did you think you can post a pic, I'm curious.

[quote name='RabbitSuit']
8bitmariocase.jpg

This one?[/QUOTE]

That's the one I got, I posted my pic on the previous page. The pic was really big so it's in a "Spoiler." I appreciate it though. Makes me want to order another one more to try to get a different mario.

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']Did you get the third one (8 bit mario), if you did you think you can post a pic, I'm curious.[/QUOTE]

No, I got 2 like what's pictured above -- one red, one blue.

My red one arrived today. I would describe the shade as maroon instead of red. My Kindle 3 barely fits in there, so that's one use I have for the pouch!

[quote name='blackvolk']My red one arrived today. I would describe the shade as maroon instead of red. My Kindle 3 barely fits in there, so that's one use I have for the pouch![/QUOTE]

After seeing those pictures earlier, my first thought was, "I wonder if that's big enough to fit my Kindle..." Thanks for the input. Now I'm off to order one.

I received this one. 8-bit Mario is walking/running.

SSPX0161.jpg

I love the bag. It's a great material. Not sure if I'll use it for my DS yet. I have a hardier pouch that I use and keep in my purse (because, yes, I take my DSi everywhere). Not sure if want this nice pouch co-mingling with abrassive keys and all the other odds a purse holds.

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']Anyone get a blue one? I'm curious to see a pic. I want to get another one, but don't know if I want another red one or to get a blue one.[/QUOTE]

A couple of folks posted they got blue ones. I was just more drawn to the red one, which surprised me, as normally I would go for blue. My eyes were just glued to that red pouch. :D

I'm sure we'll see pics of the blue ones popping up soon.

i just got my blue one today and will post a pic after work
looks awesome and i got the jumping one.
Tempted to buy another for my future 3ds

Free codes, I don't know what is what but I got what I could out of them. Now for your use.

4KT-W23U-YF69-3GM
TPZ-P9SY-H6L6-P4K
2T5-GH9X-HC2M-9H5
L48-HSU9-9BZ7-K25
PJS-38R9-U256-WHT
9RV-F4MX-7QZQ-J4P
4ST-F7E9-RUQ5-D8G
ZZB-6HDU-47DR-X5E
6WX-VSGV-4PNB-W8M
HA7-2MZT-X8RV-FNV
4JC-Q7LS-WN2H-BBC
VQ7-CJCX-ZUYK-5AZ
JEQ-THVW-QKLL-DHK
XEZ-K3FW-WNZN-XJP
Y44-S4SS-J82U-BV7

[quote name='Fighterspledge']Free codes, I don't know what is what but I got what I could out of them. Now for your use.

4KT-W23U-YF69-3GM
TPZ-P9SY-H6L6-P4K
2T5-GH9X-HC2M-9H5
L48-HSU9-9BZ7-K25
PJS-38R9-U256-WHT
9RV-F4MX-7QZQ-J4P
4ST-F7E9-RUQ5-D8G
ZZB-6HDU-47DR-X5E
6WX-VSGV-4PNB-W8M
HA7-2MZT-X8RV-FNV
4JC-Q7LS-WN2H-BBC
VQ7-CJCX-ZUYK-5AZ
JEQ-THVW-QKLL-DHK
XEZ-K3FW-WNZN-XJP
Y44-S4SS-J82U-BV7
[/QUOTE]

The PIN you entered has already been registered. Each PIN may only be registered once.

-shakes fist-

Every single one too x.x

I understand your excitement but I would advise you to cross out/cover your address on the shipping box before taking the video and posting it on the internet :whistle2:#

Now the question, is it worth 1200 coins considering you got the actual thing?

[quote name='UncleBob']My Game and Watch reward came in today! Whoo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFYQtAiqW6E
[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='adriley313']heres my pic not the best
i lov it and want one for my 3DS
IMG_0044-1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I'm going to get a blue one instead of another red one now.

I ordered one of each pouch, in anticipation to use with my fiance and I's new 3DS's when they come out. In the meantime, they'll be occupied by our lowly DS Lites.

I'm going to make a note in the OP about this, but I'll mention it here first.

IF you post pictures, please use spoiler tags since some images may be too large.

Got my red Mario pouch and am happy with it. Nice quality and a rich red color. My patch is Mario standing pose rather than walking like in the preview pics, I guess it's random which one you get.

That was the last of my coins, I am club nintendo broke for now...

I'm torn between the Blue or Red. It's because my DSi is Black. I don't think either one would really look that great.

Eh, I'll save my coins for a while.

[quote name='TheLongshot']You know, after watching Summer Wars, the Hanafuda cards got a bit more attractive...[/QUOTE]

xD That's why I got my Hanafuda cards three months ago. I saw the movie with with subs and right after it, went to Nintendo's website to order them. Their quality is amazing. But like most Hanafuda cards, they're tiny.

Kinda wish I picked up that DS Game Rack though. I could at least make use of that.

[quote name='doodofdoods']Registered my wii fit plus to get the tote bag. Got 1670 coins so far, and I need to spend 600 of them before july since they're going to expire.[/QUOTE]

Wait, Club Nintendo points expire? Is there a way you can tell if your points are going to expire soon?

club nintendo points expire after 2 club years have passed. Club Nintendo years end June 30th and the next year begins the following day. So anything registered before July 01 09 is going to expire July 01 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back