Club Nintendo 2012 (Club Year Ends 6/30/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit Platinum today with a second-hand Super Sluggers that surprisingly had a good code in it. I guess it's time to start stashing away codes until the next years rollover.

EDIT: And funny enough, I have post-play surveys to do for all of the Ambassador titles. I totally forgot about the 3DS I bought a while back and ended up returning to GS, but I did register. Nice!

[quote name='mtxbass1']Can anyone tell me on average, how long Club Nintendo (and the Nintendo store) take to ship? I haven't gotten my elite reward yet, but I suspect that's a bit off. I ordered a replacement Wii Fit foot from store.nintendo.com on Aug 28 and haven't received that yet either...[/QUOTE]

Last year claimed mine on like day 1, hour 0, minute 1 and didn't get it until December or so.

I'm at Platinum now, too. I'll have to register the Ambassador games, but otherwise, the rest will be held off until next year.

I saw game and watch at gamestop for $12.99, I did not get it even though I really like octopus game. I actually have the original game and watch with octopus game on it. I also have the GB games. Do you guys think that 12.99 was worth it or expensive?

I just received my Hanafuda cards. I'm not going to open them, but they seem to be considerably smaller than what I had expected. =\ The whole case is about 1/3 the size of a normal Hoyle playing card.

[quote name='Blade']I just received my Hanafuda cards. I'm not going to open them, but they seem to be considerably smaller than what I had expected. =\ The whole case is about 1/3 the size of a normal Hoyle playing card.[/QUOTE]
That is about the traditional size of Hanafuda cards. Unless you meant they are smaller than the usual Hanafuda cards.

[quote name='mickeyp']I saw game and watch at gamestop for $12.99, I did not get it even though I really like octopus game. I actually have the original game and watch with octopus game on it. I also have the GB games. Do you guys think that 12.99 was worth it or expensive?[/QUOTE]

Worth it, imo.

[quote name='mickeyp']I saw game and watch at gamestop for $12.99, I did not get it even though I really like octopus game. I actually have the original game and watch with octopus game on it. I also have the GB games. Do you guys think that 12.99 was worth it or expensive?[/QUOTE]

I would have picked it up if I saw it.

[quote name='Mad D']That is about the traditional size of Hanafuda cards. Unless you meant they are smaller than the usual Hanafuda cards.[/QUOTE]

I've never owned Hanafuda cards before, so I was expecting something similar to everyday playing cards or trading cards in size. Oh well, they're still pretty cool. ;)

[quote name='TidalDreams']Is a Mario Cart Wii Bundle supposed to come with a pin to register the system for 160 points? Because mine didn't.[/QUOTE]

At the top of the thread (were your post was) this was posted http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8844364&postcount=2161

This should clear up any confusion for you or anyone else, and its nice to see NOA being dicks about supporting the Wii throughout its life cycle by not letting you get anything for registering the system anymore...:roll:

I'm not sure about the Wii Mario Kart Bundle but when I got the red wii it had a paper with the pin to get coins. The registration of the serial number only extended the warranty.

Uncle5555's post above this is maybe unclear as Blade's post he links to clearly says
Earn Coins Today!
If you registered a Wii console that included both Wii Sports™ AND Wii Sports Resort™, your package included an insert with a PIN that you may register to earn Coins. Look for the insert in your system's box and enter the PIN below. (This Wii configuration was launched May 9, 2010).

So maybe its just the Wii Sports bundles that have PINs.

Anyone know whether I can download four swords on both my DSi and 3DS and get coins for both? I'm guessing the answer is no.

[quote name='kvadair']Anyone know whether I can download four swords on both my DSi and 3DS and get coins for both? I'm guessing the answer is no.[/QUOTE]

Probably not. You can only have one of each game or system and get coins for it.

[quote name='Arakias']I'm not sure about the Wii Mario Kart Bundle but when I got the red wii it had a paper with the pin to get coins. The registration of the serial number only extended the warranty.

Uncle5555's post above this is maybe unclear as Blade's post he links to clearly says

So maybe its just the Wii Sports bundles that have PINs.[/QUOTE]

???...I'm unclear as to how you think I misunderstood anything, I'm not worried about it, but it says in that post I quoted that ONLY the Wii Sports/Sports Resort systems come with codes...Ok so far?

He wanted to register a Mario Kart bundle, I linked to that post saying he cannot since no code is included and NOA doesn't recognize those newer systems released after that time anymore for registration.

So am I missing something here, did I not write my post clear enough, or what...? (if I didn't, I apologize, but I hope that this clears up anything as I meant to help with clearing the confusion, not create more of it) ;)

[quote name='RabbitSuit']That's certainly interesting. But I can't help thinking that the post cards will be outdated because of a 3DS revamp shortly.[/QUOTE]
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

So...October 27th is the cutoff date to link your CN account to the eShop in order to get Coins for Ambassador Games. Same goes for earning an extra 40 coins for registering a 3DS.

I guess the GBA games will come out soon thereafter.

[quote name='uncle5555']???...I'm unclear as to how you think I misunderstood anything, I'm not worried about it, but it says in that post I quoted that ONLY the Wii Sports/Sports Resort systems come with codes...Ok so far?

He wanted to register a Mario Kart bundle, I linked to that post saying he cannot since no code is included and NOA doesn't recognize those newer systems released after that time anymore for registration.

So am I missing something here, did I not write my post clear enough, or what...? (if I didn't, I apologize, but I hope that this clears up anything as I meant to help with clearing the confusion, not create more of it) ;)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Arakias']I'm not sure about the Wii Mario Kart Bundle but when I got the red wii it had a paper with the pin to get coins. The registration of the serial number only extended the warranty.

So maybe its just the Wii Sports bundles that have PINs.[/QUOTE]

Thanks guys. I interpreted it as any Wii configuration that was launched after that bundle, but I guess that is not the case.

This might not be the "right" spot, but I figure I'll get more eyes. I have a random NSMBW code for anybody that wants it. PM. And if the recipiant has a code they don't need, then i'd more than happily take it. But if not, i'll give it away for free.

Edit: gone

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Chronis']This might not be the "right" spot, but I figure I'll get more eyes. I have a random NSMBW code for anybody that wants it. PM. And if the recipiant has a code they don't need, then i'd more than happily take it. But if not, i'll give it away for free.[/QUOTE]

There's a Link in the OP for Code Trading.

What?! No intendo to buy for Mario Kart 7 yet?!

Edit: When do most of you guys do your surveys? After you've played the game a short time, or when you've beaten the game? I usually do them after I've played the game for a short time.

Finished up all surveys and registered everything I had on hand and finally made Gold today, with Zelda (intend to buy, register and post play survey), Kirby, my other post plays that I haven't gotten yet for games I finally registered, I'm looking to be 120 points shy of Platinum for this new cycle.

Problem there was I had three games that either had an already used code or didn't come with one when I bought them (SSMB, Fire Emblem, and DKCR), gonna have to hit the relatives up for the last ones I need. Or find some cheap Mario sports titles and use them to fill the gap.

I did all my post play surveys yesterday and now I'm only 60 points shy of platinum on my main account.

I'll probably register Kirby's Return to Dream Land and then start on my second account.

I also ordered the Zelda posters so now I'll have all three sets (still in the tubes lol).

2 New Club Rewards: Mario Shoelaces and Mario T-Shirt

Also, the AR Card, Mario and Zelda Posters will increase in price on 12/1

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw in the thread title that there are new rewards, so I went straight to the Club Nintendo website. I about had a heart attack when I saw the shoes, but then I realized it's just shoe laces. Oh well. I might get the shirt.

[quote name='Cry Havoc']I saw in the thread title that there are new rewards, so I went straight to the Club Nintendo website. I about had a heart attack when I saw the shoes, but then I realized it's just shoe laces. Oh well. I might get the shirt.[/QUOTE]

Ugh! I just saw the shoes, too. Club Nintendo brand kicks would be a great reward. Also saw that the shirts were available in four styles...but by "styles" they mean sizes. I've been trolled twice. 860 coins in reserve for the time being.

Well damn, I guess I need to get myself a set of those Mario posters quickly. Anybody know if the price increase is due to possible updates in them? Like Skyward Sword being added to the Legend of Zelda History poster and whatnot? Or just to keep up with the Donkey Kong one?

[quote name='CaptainKirk']I dont know if I should get the shirt lol[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't know what size to get. I'm fairly skinny, but different shirt manufacturers use different metrics for sizes I've found.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back