Coca-Cola Twist Text Win AMOE is live through 9/6

boagman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Time for me to give back a little to the CAGs here, as I've benefitted from your collective contributions, and it's been a while since I've reciprocated.

The Coke Twist Text Win Alternate Method of Entry is live *online* at the moment. It's only for a limited amount of time at the very end of the sweepstakes, and it isn't very self-explanatory. I'll try to help as best I can. If you have further questions, post them in this thread and I'll try to answer them as best I can.

Here's what you do:

1. Go to www.mycoke.com (note the *lack* of "rewards" in that URL) and sign in or register.
2. Once there and logged in, click on the Twist Text Win icon/link on the lefthand side.
3. Go to Official Rules, and scroll to the *bottom* of the page, and click on the AMOE Entry link in red. It's hard to miss, but it's at the *very bottom* of the Official Rules, and if you look for the AMOE in the usual spot that Coke puts it, you'll be driving yourself crazy.
4. Once you've clicked on the AMOE entry, a box will pop up that has a "code entry" and one that's a captcha-type random letters thing. You *DON'T NEED TO WORRY ABOUT THE LEFTHAND-SIDE, CODE BOX*, you simply need to enter the captcha-type random letters in the box, and submit it, and you'll be sent an email with an AMOE code.
5. Go to your email, and use the links and AMOE code *within the email* to enter the Twist Text Win sweepstakes, which you can do twice per day.
6. Repeat as desired, up to twice each remaining day of the sweepstakes.

That's about as detailed as I can honestly make it. I've been doing it for 3 days (6 total entries), and in these three days, I've won two $20 Edo cash cards, so the odds aren't bad at all. Because of the nature of the prizes, I wouldn't use a fake name or address with them, considering that they'll be sending these prizes directly to the name and address that you list (I've won in previous TTW sweeps, so I'm speaking from experience, and from the congratulatory emails they've sent me).

Have fun, win big, and hopefully I've made it as easy as possible for people to participate. Believe me: Coke was *waaaaaay* behind the ball in getting the online AMOE going at the proper date, and when they did, it was darned near impossible to figure out, without actually calling them and having them walk me through it (which I basically ended up doing).

If you win, let us know! I'm happy with what I've got so far, and I've still got three more days to go! Enjoy!

Well, I won one of the $20 cards tonight, just a few minutes before I posted, so maybe I stole the thunder or something. It's strange...I seem to have *much* better luck with certain sweeps than others, and this one seems to be one of them.

Coke *used to* have an online AMOE running through the entire promotion, but now it's just at the tail end of the game, which sucks, because I have good luck with it.

Thanks I won $20 South West code.I don't fly but thanks.

@redreck You need to enter the codes(both) through the link in the email.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mrx001']Thanks I won $20 South West code.I don't fly but thanks.

@redreck You need to enter the codes(both) through the link in the email.[/QUOTE]

It said if you get a second email you don't need to though. Right?

[quote name='CONMAN999']I won a $20 Southwest card.

But how do you do it again? The code can only be redeemed once.[/QUOTE]

You have to repeat the process again and get a new AMOE code. Thus, twice a day. You found about the *only* thing that wasn't completely spelled out in my post. Congrats. ;)

I won 2 movie passes. Not much of a movie person but it feels good to win something. :)

Thanks for the heads up!

Thanks for the post, I didn't win today :( but I've got 3 more days to try! Added to my list of giveaways to enter.

I won a $20 Southwest promo code...which would be awesome, except I am broke and don't fly anywhere...EVER!

BTW, you can make as many account as you want with the same name/address. I have like 4 accounts at the moment and it only takes a few minutes to make one.

[quote name='TealPavelski']I am hoping I can land one of those $20 epo cards! Its pretty much like winning $20 isnt it, or is there some catch to those cards?[/QUOTE]

Yes, it pretty much is $20. Just on a prepaid master card.

Ugh, you guys are cramping my style! I haven't won on either of the two days since I posted about this! But I *am* glad that so many of you are benefitting from my post. It's a nice sweepstakes, eh?

I won a $25 Best Buy Gift Card but i don't remember entering my address when registering. I didn't get anything else other than the confirmation that i won. Or maybe i have to fill out something when the contest ends?

^When you submit your code (alternate code or what have you) it asks for your address. I've got one more day to try and win something *fingers crossed*

[quote name='stealth1290']^When you submit your code (alternate code or what have you) it asks for your address. I've got one more day to try and win something *fingers crossed*[/QUOTE]

Ohh right. Thanks! Good luck man :)

[quote name='GuitarGuru']tried 6 times with 3 accounts and nada. thanks though[/QUOTE]

Same here. Hope I win something tomorrow.

bread's done
Back