Coke caps/Pepsi/Dr. Pepper caps trading thread

I have a 2 point Pepsi flap. I would like 10 Coke points.

7 completed trades with:
sanseiguy (1), lellow11 (10), Captain_Insano16 (1)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a 25 point MCR code that I'm looking to trade for atleast 15 Pepsi points.

If anyone wants to trade up, PM me.

If anyone has coke flaps worth 10/20/25 points i want to trade with you and heres what i have right now.

Have
1 point caps
2 point flaps

I've got a bunch of extra Coke Caps & interested in getting some more pepsi caps/points. Drop me a pm if you want to make a trade (open to ratio trades).

have: 3x coke flaps (30 pts)
want: 3-4 pepsi points per flap

Also have ~200 pepsi points for trade for anything other than coke points.

I've got a bunch of extra Coke Caps & interested in getting some more pepsi caps/points. Drop me a pm if you want to make a trade (open to ratio trades).

Note: I also have a Stouffers dinner club code if the CAG that is collecting those is still around. I had someone PM me about them one time, but I accidentily deleted the PM and can't remember his/her user name.

Note: I also have a Stouffers dinner club code if the CAG that is collecting those is still around. I had someone PM me about them one time, but I accidentily deleted the PM and can't remember his/her user name.

I've got a bunch of extra Coke Caps & interested in getting some more pepsi caps/points. Drop me a pm if you want to make a trade (open to ratio trades). OR - if anyone is interested in a box full of coke caps, I'd love to trade the whole box at one time and be done with it (open to anything interesting)!

OR - if anyone is interested in a box full of coke caps (a few hundred or more caps)..... I'd love to trade the whole box at one time and be done with it (open to anything interesting)!

looking to trade coke points only in the 20 point or higher variety for other coke points

[quote name='shrike4242']All posts in this thread that listed Paypal/money as wants for Pepsi and Coke points/caps have been edited to remove any references to money or Paypal. As covered in the Pepsi stuff thread, codes aren't for sale, though they are trade-able (not for cash/Paypal/other money), nor are any transactions involving them feedbackable.[/quote]

[quote name='seven7seven']I have as many pepsi codes as you need.
looking for paypal.

pm me.[/quote]

Just a heads up to the last two posters that they should edit their posts.

I have 15 pepsi cap codes (1 or 2 may be claimed, will work out with trader) for trade for coke caps. Looking for the usual ratio of 3 Coke caps/1 Pepsi cap, unless that has changed recently.

OR - if anyone is interested in a box full of coke caps (a few hundred or more caps)..... I'd love to trade the whole box at one time and be done with it (open to anything interesting)!

i have a bunch of 10 pointers that i am using but i was wondering if anybody is willing to help me out by trading 20 pointers for 2 ten pointers so that i can get in on an account in one day...

I have 17 poweraid coke caps to trade, (3 pts), two red caps (3 pts), and a coke 12 pack flap. Will trade 2 coke caps for a pepsi point.

Thanks. :)

bread's done
Back