Coke caps/Pepsi/Dr. Pepper caps trading thread

Time is almost up. I have to enter some other codes (Stouffers and...whatever). I will be back in about 15 min to enter Pepsi codes FREE for the taking. Anyone who wishes to give me some coke codes or whatever in return would be appreciated. Be back soon.

This is going to take some time. Anything in return would be appreciated.

Four pointers:
z9e7ww7mxh
409cvzm940
TWO POINTERS:
64HFP 7r3SS
MFAAL vI7OB

i SHOULD HAVE DONE THIS EARLIER.....BUT i WAS BUSY PLAYING VIDEO GAMES.......

oNE POINTERS:
F4B3E XNN3F
TX46CMVE6T
PBWPV PTHSA
LMC9T J3AHH
MMRSH HOINM
XKFHRAKPLV
E37NZ 7X6XR
NCFTJ ZI7IS
MFCT9 TPNTH
64M6E Z33AJ
IPJB3 XK3XV
MYWW4 3X7WT
YPW09 3430J
KLVT7 I40YR
03J3N HZJLL
N43XE 4XWHL
II47ZLKJPF

iF ANY OF THESE don't work, say so and I can look at the caps closer. I will be back in a bit.

Lost count of completed trades with:
sanseiguy (1), lellow11 (10), Captain_Insano16 (2)

Edit: Nevermind. I just found out the Pepsi promotion ended.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wondering if anyone was trading their Coke caps or other promo bottlecaps anymore?

I am trading some coke caps and flaps for Disney Movie Rewards codes on here and other trading forums. I also have some Dr. Pepper caps to trade for Coke or Disney Rewards if anyone is interested. Please send a PM. thanks.

i have 3 caps from coke 20 oz bottles. the have been sitting for about a week so im not sure if they are still good. looking for disney rewards. PM me

I have some Coke caps around that I would be willing to trade for new yellow PEPSI cap codes. Please PM me.

I will trade MULTIPLE Coke cap codes for each new yellow PEPSI cap code.

Have 50 of the 10 point codes from 12-packs in front of me plus another 5-10 more to rip in the recycle bin. Looking to trade for some PSN points - I think $30 of PSN credit would be fair. Please PM me if interested.

Here's a bunch of 1 pointers, they're old so I'm not sure if they're still valid.

CJJCT HTYNM
I4KYZ FZHNA
K3SF9 JJRSL
TFM77 9RJMK
XVFVI XZ97P
46IY6 YTTKI
PZ4TT XHY6P
RRVJE OOLMC
4OEML OYILP
4VPMB K476K
JJZ7MH EHN4NE

I have two 4 pointers, will post them later.

[quote name='Vinny']Here's a bunch of 1 pointers, they're old so I'm not sure if they're still valid.

CJJCT HTYNM
I4KYZ FZHNA
K3SF9 JJRSL
TFM77 9RJMK
XVFVI XZ97P
46IY6 YTTKI
PZ4TT XHY6P
RRVJE OOLMC
4OEML OYILP
4VPMB K476K
JJZ7MH EHN4NE

I have two 4 pointers, will post them later.[/QUOTE]

I think they are old so they must be outdate and unusable.

Hey everybody. If anyone is interested I am trading 24 Coke Reward points for 1 Pepsi Rock Band Code. Please PM me if you are interested.

I've got some extra Pepsi Rock Band tops.

I'll trade ?:1 for club nintendo codes that I don't have or trade for other PS3/Wii DLC codes.

Just wondering what the trade ratio for mcr points to pepsi rb caps is, since folks are no longer "winning" the song downloads? I seen on sd where the wii song downloads are out, and people who have been playing and winning are now losing on download codes.
I know one person who was trading 30mcr points per rb cap but has now cut back to 15mcr points per rb cap.

Anyone trading for rb caps, and what is your ratio?
any info greatly appreciated. thanks.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']I would sayabout 9-12 now. There is a high chance of losing.[/QUOTE]
I am willing to trade 6 of my coke codes (18pts) for someone's 1 pepsi code. PM me if interested.

anybody know about how much is a good price for the pepsi rockband codes for 8 tracks? i was looking to buy some but im trying to figure out what it is worth per song because i want 7-8 songs. just woundering what i should offer, thanks

I have 18 winning codes in my account waiting to be redeemed for songs. Would trade some or all of them for Microsoft/Xbox Points, Amazon Giftcard, XBLA codes, or Xbox 360 game depending on the offer.

Have:
:360: Stone Temple Pilots - Sex Type Thing code

Want:
Another song for Xbox 360 from Pepsi Promotion or an unused cap code.

I should be getting some more Mountain Dew codes
on Tuesday - if anyone wants to trade. I am trading 1
dew code for 2 coke cap codes (or 5 dew for 3 flaps).
If anyone has any Monopoly 25pt MCR bonus codes, I
will trade 4 dew codes for that one. PM me if interested.
Thanks.

No stores by me seem to be selling any Dr Peppers with the codes. If anyone happens to see them in store can you snag me 3 and i'll send you the paypal to cover the costs?

Also if anyone happens to get any of the other pre-order codes aside from gamestop and wants to sell them at a fair rate - let me know. I'd be intrested.

I drink plenty of Dr. Pepper, would be glad to just give you a few codes.

edit: Also should point out, I'm not sure if EA isn't on the ball with this, or maybe the DLC isn't guaranteed, but I've tried three caps since ME2 came out, and the only DLC options I get are Spore, The Sims 3, and Battlefield Heroes. Worst part is, once you select redeem, you lose that cap even if you don't pick a prize. So I've lost three caps just trying to see if the DLC was there yet. Not a huge deal, but good to know if someone is really hunting for it.

I'm in the same boat. No stores by me have the DLC bottles!

Thankfully I think this promotion is running until June? So I think by then the stores should be restocked with the Dr Pepper bottles that have codes.

Also should point out, I'm not sure if EA isn't on the ball with this, or maybe the DLC isn't guaranteed, but I've tried three caps since ME2 came out, and the only DLC options I get are Spore, The Sims 3, and Battlefield Heroes. Worst part is, once you select redeem, you lose that cap even if you don't pick a prize. So I've lost three caps just trying to see if the DLC was there yet. Not a huge deal, but good to know if someone is really hunting for it - Rusty Spoon

You don't lose the code, log in, go to "code history", and then hit the red "more info." As long as you haven't downloaded something for that code you should be able to choose something to download. (any codes wuld be appreciated tho)

When are they going to put up ME2 stuff???!!! arg.

I have a good number of Dr. Pepper caps laying around since I have grown to love Dr. Pepper Cherry. If anyone wants some caps, PM me and we can work out a trade.

I have a ton of Coke codes... something like 13 12pack flaps and 6 caps. Maybe more.

I strongly 100-200 MS points (prefer 200 but 100 is ok), name your trading point.

I have 2 dr pepper caps and a ton of coke caps/flaps. Looking for 100-200 ms points, among other things.

Edit: I also would like slurpee codes towards that armor in gow3.

I've got 6 Dr. Pepper caps. Looking for a code for Inferno armor for Mass Effect 2. I'll give them all up for one.

Otherwise anyone with access to 7-11s could help me out by giving me some Slurpee points. There are no 7-11s in Northeast Florida.

Also any PSN codes for whatever would be cool. PM me.

Has anyone gotten the "$10 in Live Nation Concert Cash" yet? Are they stack able (like get 5 of them for $50 off stuff at the live nation site)? Just curious if anyone has tried/done it before i redeem for some.

i've got about 10 dr pepper caps with codes if anyone wants em... trying to help out the CAG community so just pm me and i'll hit you with what i got.. should get more periodically also.. good for ME2 DLC

bread's done
Back