Coke caps/Pepsi/Dr. Pepper caps trading thread

I've got a bunch of extra Coke Caps & interested in getting some more pepsi caps/points. Drop me a pm if you want to make a trade (open to ratio trades).

OR - if anyone is interested in a box full of coke caps (a few hundred or more caps)..... I'd love to trade the whole box at one time and be done with it (open to anything interesting)

Hello. I have about 23-25 my coke rewards caps. Trading two caps for one pepsi point. Will offer first two codes first, and then resume trading after.

I'll trade 2 Coke caps for every 1 Pepsi cap. I have a very large surplus of Coke caps. This is a standing offer. If you're interested, please PM me.

22 code trades completed

I've got a bunch of extra Coke Caps & interested in getting some more pepsi caps/points. Drop me a pm if you want to make a trade (open to ratio trades).

OR - if anyone is interested in a box full of coke caps (a few hundred or more caps)..... I'd love to trade the whole box at one time and be done with it (open to anything interesting)

ill trade anybody even up pepsi for coke codes , 10 pepsi for 10 coke mcr codes and ill trade 10 pepsi for every stouffer dinner club code . pm me if interested

Lost count of completed trades with:
sanseiguy (1), lellow11 (too many), Captain_Insano16 (1)

Last edited by a moderator:

50 Coke Caps. (150 points)
Would like Pepsi Codes, 2 Coke caps for 1 Pepsi Cap. (So 150 Coke Points for 25 Pepsi Points)
Would prefer to send via mail, as typing codes out would take forever.

Is anyone is interested in a small box full of coke caps (a few hundred or more caps)..... I'd love to trade the whole box off at one time and be done with it (open to anything interesting). I really haven't had time to enter any codes in a little while and probably won't get around to it any time soon.

[quote name='neocisco']I'll trade 2 Coke caps for every 1 Pepsi cap. I have a very large surplus of Coke caps. This is a standing offer. If you're interested, please PM me.

22 code trades completed[/QUOTE]

You broke your own rule :)

HAVE:
Coke caps (about 40-50)
Pepsi caps (3 lol...will include with a trade for the coke points)

WANT: XBL points/games & sub

Is anyone is interested in a small box full of coke caps (a few hundred or more caps)..... I'd love to trade the whole box off at one time and be done with it (open to anything interesting). I really haven't had time to enter any codes in a little while and probably won't get around to it any time soon.

Really want to get rid of these - will trade for almost anything interesting (wii or xbox points - nes, snes, n64, genesis, gameboy, etc games - a bluray movie - whatever?).

(I can take a picture of the box if anyone is interested)

Not sure if this is the right place so say so but i have a few codes from monopoly for 25 coke reward points if anyone is interested in trading for them. I have 5 codes for a total of 125 points. I'd like to trade them for Microsoft Points if anyone is interested.

PM me if you want them.

i got mcdonalds monopoly codes will trade 6 monopoly codes for 1 20 or 25 point coke code or 1 stouffer dinner code

[quote name='THE*D']i got 30 Pepsi caps, i want to trade them for Mycokerewards or xbox live points
PM if you want to trade[/quote]
are you serious or are you a scammer. and what ratio of pepsi to coke points do you want dale

Do people actually trade MS Points and such for these caps? I have 160 Pepsi points (Well, I hope it's 160, I've heard about people breaking the algorithm and redeeming their invented codes, leading to people getting 'already used' errors on unused codes) and 36 Coke points that I'd like to trade towards MS Points, or perhaps an Uno code and something else...

I have a Pepsi Stuff Account with 357 points

I will trade for xbox live memberships and Microsoft points

Last edited by a moderator:
I Need 7 Pepsi Points...Contact Me ASAP...Let Me Know How Many My Coke Rewards codes you want in trade for the 7 pepsi codes....reply quick as the pepsi promo expires in 2 days

[quote name='dalern63']are you serious or are you a scammer. and what ratio of pepsi to coke points do you want dale[/quote]

no scam, all my family is pretty much helping me :D
and 2coke caps per pepsi cap is what i have been offered before
i have some 2 points codes from the 12 packs too
let me know ASAP since it ends tomorrow

i have (21) 20-point codes and (34) 10-point codes for a total of 760 points...would like microsoft points in exchange. not interested in pepsi points. pm me if you have some MS points to trade.

I have about 16 pepsi caps and two cube flaps. WOuld like to trade for Coke points or maybe something else.:bouncy: Soon I will take the time to contact the listers in this item. I contacted one so far, but no reply, yet.

Whole mess, I mean the motherload at least 300 mycokerewards points (I get them from the eight packs of Powerade I drink every week), will trade for either microsoft or pepsi. Just tell me the amount, however I don't want to have to send you 33 codes for 100 points.

I have PS caps and am trading 5 PS caps for each of your MCR flaps or 10 for each MCR 20 point code. Thanks

I need 23 more Pepsi points ASAP.

I'll trade 2 Coke caps for every 1 Pepsi cap. I have a very large surplus of Coke caps. This is a standing offer. If you're interested, please PM me.

Free pepsi code. First person to use it, please post that you did so, so that no one else will try anymore.

AJC3F 3ZBZL

Happy holidays

[quote name='neocisco']I need 20 more Pepsi codes. Previously, I would trade 2 Coke caps for each Pepsi cap. For these 20 codes I will trade 3 Coke caps for each 1 point Pepsi code.[/quote]

I might have some points to trade you. Theres only like one more cd I want to get from Pepsi Stuff and after that I'm going to trade the rest of the points for anyone that might need them.

I got some pepsi points to off load myself. I will let everyone know how many I got left to trade for coke caps later tonight or tomorrow morning.

bread's done
Back