Colorado CAG's?

I forgot that I have not yet posted in this thread but I also happen to live in Colorado.
I live out near Leadville which is far far away from anything but I usually travel up to Denver once every month or two.

[quote name='clockwork-zombie']I forgot that I have not yet posted in this thread but I also happen to live in Colorado.
I live out near Leadville which is far far away from anything but I usually travel up to Denver once every month or two.[/QUOTE]

Leadville eh...that's quite a ways away. Nice to see another from Colorado.

anyone going to try and snag Mass Effect 2 early?

I can find out if GF Aurora is going to get it early if you guys want. I have one of the guys that works there on my friends list on xbl

I Know GF in general breaks street date. My friend was able to snag a copy of Modern Warfare 2 early from Arvada location as well.

I'm in Federal Heights by the the Gamestop on 103rd and Federal...anyone know any stores selling games early around here? I want GOW III early if possible

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']This forum sure died quickly...

Anyone hear of a place breaking street for FF XIII?[/QUOTE]
nah its not dead, slow like most regional threads :) hehe been up since May last year!

GameForce is known for breaking the street date. They're located in Aurora, and do have a website of their own.

So, dudes:
Colorado Cutthroat is throwing a lot of events in the following months, including a video game convention in early August! Whether you're a casual or hardcore gamer, we throw events for every type!

If you're interested in becoming a sponsored gamer, the last chance to place for the National Tournaments is on April third:
http://www.coloradocutthroat.com/CutthroatRanbat5.php

Check out this site for more events: http://www.coloradocutthroat.com/C3Season.php

And the SuperCon (our video game convention [now with PC gaming!]): http://www.supercon2k.com/

Hollywood Videos/Gamecrazy in Arvada off of Sheridan is going out of business. Game wise so far it's only 20% off, but I got a shit ton more DVD's then I really deem necessary...

None of ya are near my hunting ground. That's all I care about lol. Seriously though if you find some good deals feel free to share or something. We're CAG, gotta help one another out sometimes.

[quote name='LXL_Guy']None of ya are near my hunting ground. That's all I care about lol.[/QUOTE]
Don't know about that :cool:

Yo guys ultimate electronics was amazing they have a buy one get 1 deal deal going, titles include, RDR, Alan Wake, UFC 2010, Dead to Rights, half off Neir, and supreme commander 2........there are more that I cant remember

[quote name='Xfactor19990']Yo guys ultimate electronics was amazing they have a buy one get 1 deal deal going, titles include, RDR, Alan Wake, UFC 2010, Dead to Rights, half off Neir, and supreme commander 2........there are more that I cant remember[/QUOTE]
Which one? Closest one near me is off 84th and I-25.

[quote name='bardockkun']Which one? Closest one near me is off 84th and I-25.[/QUOTE]

According to the online weekly ad, that's the one.

Yea, 84th and I-25. I know there's also one at the Flatirons mall, not sure where else. Red Dead Redemption seems to be sold out on 360 everywhere, though. :whistle2:(

I'm just debating if I need more games right now or not. Just last week I got three games and my backlog is over the hundreds and HELL I'm working on games that I don't even own right now as well!

That and I want Alan Wake, but since Microsoft title I know there be a Platinum Hits version with all the DLC. Though Red Dead I also want...

Goddamn, I should work on backlog of death first.

[quote name='Boomsta']Yea, 84th and I-25. I know there's also one at the Flatirons mall, not sure where else. Red Dead Redemption seems to be sold out on 360 everywhere, though. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

There is also one on Evans & Colorado Blvd. Take I-25 south, get off on evans, take a right onto evans, and go like 2-3 blocks and it will be on the right.

Has anyone tried the Blur deal and had success? Planning to try getting a copy today (Mills/Westminster stores, possibly ones near Denver))

Damn, those are pretty far apart. You trying just at Best Buy or KMart too? Because I know there's a KMart on 120th and another on 104th. Kinda curious too, but haven't tried just because my backlog is in the hundreds (though I bought two more this week anyways) and I got to practice for Rock Band competition...

Well, I live in west Arvada, so those two are the closest I have. The Denver ones are kind of a stretch. The Kmart off Kipling and like...80th is the closest, but I don't have a lot of faith in that store. Might try it though since I just looked online and the two BB's closest are OOS.

Worse comes to worse there's are also the Best Buy on 104th off of I-25 and the one off I-36 at Flatirons for Best Buy as well. Still a shorter drive then the Mills though. Keep us posted though, kinda curious if it'll work as well though I'm still in the debating stages.

Which other BB's have you guys had success at for the BB coupons and such? I was just curious for future usage since they seem to be oblivious and keep on running the RZ coupons and sales at the same time.

Anyone able to recommend any other vintage stores aside from Game Force? I know of Game Xplosion (1 in Broomfield, 1 in Aurora), Game Source (Littleton), and Level Up Gaming (westminster).

Just wondering if any newish ones have popped up within the last 2 years or so :razz:

I highly doubt any of these will top the Game Force in Longmont. That is one of the best stores (selection and price wise) I have ever been to.

There's one in the Thornton/Broomfield area or whatever it is that's right in the Orchard Shopping Center where that Target and AMC are at in around 144th off I-25 if memory serves me right though I forgot the name.

[quote name='bardockkun']There's one in the Thornton/Broomfield area or whatever it is that's right in the Orchard Shopping Center where that Target and AMC are at in around 144th off I-25 if memory serves me right though I forgot the name.[/QUOTE]

Is it worthy of a stop? Actually that wouldn't be too shabby since it is right off the interstate then.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Is it worthy of a stop? Actually that wouldn't be too shabby since it is right off the interstate then.[/QUOTE]
Honestly, I've only been around that area once (eventhough I live right around that area) and they were closed at the time because went to an early screening of Toy Story 3. Though couldn't tell prices from staring into window, but looks like good collection of old and new plus other half of store was for competitive gaming (mostly PC).

[quote name='bardockkun']Honestly, I've only been around that area once (eventhough I live right around that area) and they were closed at the time because went to an early screening of Toy Story 3. Though couldn't tell prices from staring into window, but looks like good collection of old and new plus other half of store was for competitive gaming (mostly PC).[/QUOTE]

Nice!!

Thanks for the heads up man. Will definitely stop there this weekend when I am down in Denver. :D I will also post my impressions of it after I go :)

Sweet! It should be on the same stretch of stores as where the AMC is. I Believe that if you shop at the King Soopers around there at 136th there is a coupon on the back of the receipt (depending on the roll). Though give impressions first if anything.

I'm trying to think of anything else though game store wise. I Know there's also a Play n Trade up in Highlands Ranch that my friend has been telling me about as well since not many of those around here.

Yeah there is also a PNT near Greenwood Village somewhere around Hampden/I-225 I was told.

The one up in Longmont is pretty good. Stopped there the last few trips down to Denver. Everytime I go there it seems they have a B2G1F also :)

If you ever venture up North though the Game Force in Longmont has a great selection of games and good prices too (unlike the Game Forces in Denver :bomb:)

bread's done
Back