COMING SOON! Clutter Clearer Lowball v.6! COMING SOON!

Gameboy Color Kiwi color (comes with box, NO manual or other inserts) $30

Fallout: New Vegas CE (complete, mint) PS3 $36

Super Street Fighter II: Turbo CIB $12

Starfox (CIB) $26

• Driver 1 - $3
  • Driver 2 - $3
  • Medal of Honor - $3
  • Medal of Honor: Underground - $3
  • Resident Evil: Survivor $10
  • Red Dead Redemption CE guide $8
  • Fallout New Vegas CE guide $11
  • Fable III CE guide $5
  • Fable II CE guide $5

updated from here.  Entering the last 30 minutes of the lowball.  Any questions or concerns, message me now before we end it!  I'll be ending RIGHT AT 8PM PST!  Good luck and let em roll!

Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo - $14

Driver 1 & 2 - $5 Each

Medal of Honor and Underground - $5 Each

Resident Evil Survivor - $12

Zone of the Enders CE (complete, mint) PS3 $10

Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood (complete) - $6

• Sonic Adventure 2 -  $19
  • Marvel vs. Capcom 2 - $25
  • Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver - $7
  • Crazy Taxi - $9
  • Silver - $11
  • Soul Calibur - $13

Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo - $15
Sonic Chronicles Dark brotherhood - $7
Resident evil survivor - $13
Legacy of Kain- $8
Sonic Adventure 2 - $20
Silver - $12

Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo - $16
Sonic Chronicles Dark brotherhood - $8
Resident evil survivor - $14
Legacy of Kain- $9
Sonic Adventure 2 - $21
Silver - $13

Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo - $16
Sonic Chronicles Dark brotherhood - $8
Resident evil survivor - $14
Legacy of Kain- $9
Sonic Adventure 2 - $21
Silver - $13

Fallout: New Vegas CE (complete, mint) PS3 $37
Fallout New Vegas CE Guide - $12 
Silver - $14

Last edited by a moderator:
Fallout: New Vegas CE (complete, mint) PS3 $39
Fallout New Vegas CE Guide - $14
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo - $17
Child of Light OST - $4
Silver - $18

Fallout: New Vegas CE (complete, mint) PS3 $40
Fallout New Vegas CE Guide - $15
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo - $18

Silver - $19

Fallout: New Vegas CE (complete, mint) PS3 $41
Fallout New Vegas CE Guide - $16
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 - 26

Ok everyone, I've updated the bids on the front page.  Let me know if I missed something please!  Thanks for everyone on this lowball, I truly appreciate it.  Now, for the hard part...shipping!!

subtotals up and items seperated per name.  Send me a PM for any concerns.  I'll be packing these up and getting exact shipping costs and will be PMing individuals over the next day or two.  Thanks!

subtotals up and items seperated per name.  Send me a PM for any concerns.  I'll be packing these up and getting exact shipping costs and will be PMing individuals over the next day or two.  Thanks!

Nnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I hate you, Mario. I better not see you sell that. You better sniff it and play with it and feed it. 

:(

UPDATE 03/23/2015 (MONDAY)...

Got all but one of the packages boxed up and ready for addresses.  I got most everyones addresses and can go in tomorrow and get exact shipping and then I will PM those ones the final prices.  By tomorrow night, all packages will be put together and ready for shipping.  That's about the full update for tonight.  I plan on taking them in Wednesday for shipping quotes and will send out the PM's for final prices to everyone.

Again, THANKS ALL FOR MY FOURTH LOWBALL, I really appreciate everyone's patience and help and understanding!  Everything is subtotalled. Like I stated in the rules, I am getting exact shipping, this will take some time.  I don't have many boxes and packing things lying around, so I'll be spending much of tomorrow and Tuesday getting these items.  Then I plan for Wednesday taking it to the post office for shipping costs and everyone should have their full totals by Thursday March 25th.  I am on top of communication and I'm very OCD so please bare with me. Shoot me a PM if you have any questions, concerns, or requests. I will try my best to accommodate everyone. Thanks again everyone, it was fun!

bread's done
Back