Conan O'Brien? More like Conan OTT Brien!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']So is having Dark Matter around useful for anything?[/QUOTE]Yes.

[quote name='Eviltude']Is it really? I heard its ok but kind of wierd in its own right.[/QUOTE]
I think the weirdness makes it that much more better.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Is the blueprint to every fox show now going to be people having problems with a corrupt president?[/QUOTE]I thought Fox loved corrupt presidents.

Does holding the universe together count?

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']So is having Dark Matter around useful for anything?[/quote]

[quote name='jmcc']I thought Fox loved corrupt presidents.[/QUOTE]

Especially since almost every show on Monday for them has one (Prison Break, 24, and now Vanished).

[quote name='Kayden']Does holding the universe together count?[/QUOTE]Plus screwing up equations.

[quote name='Brak']Man; Why's my Internet connection going fast as fuck!?

[/sarcasm][/QUOTE]Your internet connection has learned about the gospel of Judas and also about the information found in the Galapagos ruins.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Especially since almost every show on Monday for them has one (Prison Break, 24, and now Vanished).[/quote]
The president in Vanished is corrupt?

[quote name='jmcc']Your internet connection has learned about the gospel of Judas and also about the information found in the Galapagos ruins.[/QUOTE]
I think my connection hub is in the Galapagos Islands.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']That is the way the commercial sounded to me.[/quote]
Probably is corrupt. The show looks alright so far. Can't complain about Ming Na :lol:

[quote name='Brak']This Speech class I'm taking... I wonder what the fuck it is.[/quote]

It couldn't possibly contain ...talking?

[quote name='Kayden']It couldn't possibly contain ...talking?[/QUOTE]
I mean, are we just gonna talk about talking?

I'm not worried, as I don't get nervous talking in front of class... but I do get embarrassed for other people. I've had some real gems in my classes, and when they talk in class... I get embarrassed, even though I have nothing to do with them.

This has happened to me throughout the ages.

I'll probably get a ton of middle-age women writing speeches about how they and their husbands are starting a business. :roll:

[quote name='Brak']I mean, are we just gonna talk about talking?

I'm not worried, as I don't get nervous talking in front of class... but I do get embarrassed for other people. I've had some real gems in my classes, and when they talk in class... I get embarrassed, even though I have nothing to do with them.

I'll probably get a ton of middle-age women writing speeches about how they and their husbands are starting a business. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Speech class is a cake walk. I just took all of my old research papers and dumbed them down and then delivered them as speeches. Also there were quite a few dumb girls in my class one of them actually said "my grandma always knew what I was thinking before I said it...it was like she had espn or something." I had heard things along those lines in plenty of movies but never before had I experienced someone that dumb in real life until that very moment.

[quote name='Brak']I only go to school for health insurance, as formal education is a sham.[/QUOTE] Word. [quote name='Moxio']Man I don't feel so good.

Summer colds just feel pathetic.[/QUOTE] About a month ago I was at an Olive Garden and the obviously gay waiter told us that he had a head cold. It was so difficult for me to not tell him "You got the AIDS!" :lol:

[quote name='Brak']I'm not worried, as I don't get nervous talking in front of class... but I do get embarrassed for other people. I've had some real gems in my classes, and when they talk in class... I get embarrassed, even though I have nothing to do with them.[/QUOTE] I get embarrassed for people in fucking TV shows. Sometimes, I'll just look away. Other times, I'll have to pause and collect myself. :oops: :lol:

[quote name='sevdustflyer']Also there were quite a few dumb girls in my class one of them actually said "my grandma always knew what I was thinking before I said it...it was like she had espn or something." I had heard things along those lines in plenty of movies but never before had I experienced someone that dumb in real life until that very moment.[/QUOTE]
I would have hung my head in shame, in the moment... then talked about it amongst friends for months to come.
[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I get embarrassed for people in fucking TV shows. Sometimes, I'll just look away. Other times, I'll have to pause and collect myself. :oops: :lol:[/QUOTE]
That happens to me, too, actually.

I think that when you take a foreign language class, the embarassment escalates to a whole new level. It's both hilarious and humiliating at the same time.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Word. About a month ago I was at an Olive Garden and the obviously gay waiter told us that he had a head cold. It was so difficult for me to not tell him "You got the AIDS!" :lol:

I get embarrassed for people in fucking TV shows. Sometimes, I'll just look away. Other times, I'll have to pause and collect myself. :oops: :lol:[/quote]
This past weekend I was picking some pizza at Papa Gino's (NE pizza chain) where the guy stopped me and spent 5 mintues telling me about "pepperoni" and "pappaloni". Don't ask me, I don't get it either.

:rofl:

I thought I was the only one with that problem. I have to like look away or block it out some how when someone says something utterly moronic in a movie because I'll start to blush.

It doesn't really bother me in person though as I know I get to make fun of them. :lol:

[quote name='Brak']I mean, are we just gonna talk about talking?

I'll probably get a ton of middle-age women writing speeches about how they and their husbands are starting a business. :roll:[/quote]
[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']
I get embarrassed for people in fucking TV shows. Sometimes, I'll just look away. Other times, I'll have to pause and collect myself. :oops: :lol:[/quote]
[quote name='Brak']I would have hung my head in shame, in the moment... then talked about it amongst friends for months to come.

That happens to me, too, actually.[/quote]

I have that same problem. When soemone gets embarassed on TV I tend to change the channel because I usually feel bad for the person and cannot bear to see it.

[quote name='shrike4242']Standard practice for cleaning up a place after someone's moved out (at least around here) is to get professional cleaners in and an exterminator. I'm sure the new heating and AC unit install probably kicked up a few of them, if they were hiding out.

Plenty of resources on the Internet to help with finding a home for the first time, just depends on what you qualify for. I've gone from apartment living to home living and won't go back ever. Small tradeoffs for much less crap to deal with.

And if you don't have a copy of this book, it's worth every penny:
http://www.nolo.com/product.cfm/ObjectID/A2A4D8B8-9C21-43D8-929C69E8B7388AC5/104/[/quote]

Thanks Shrike, that will definatly come in handy! At least if I need some help with the home buying stuff I can ask around here for advice. Itd be nice if I could get something together before the end of the year to get one, but I doubt it, as I know its not something that can be done quickly. Plus the amount for rent in 90% my area is more than the average mortgage payment

I used to feel that way back in school. I knew someone was gonna do something stupid or jsut something idiotic and I would feel bad for them. But now I just laugh at them.

As today there was a crazy lady yelling on a pay phone right out in public. Practically crying. Normally I would feel bad for this person, but now I just feel bad for them but then I laugh at them after I walk past em. (I am 99% sure she is one of the sluts from the whore house down the street from that pay phone and she was yelling at the top of her lungs with something about not having the money.)

man, 4 fucking AP classes and an after-school class with the local community college (US history, 2 days a week) may not have been the best idea...

I wonder what that says about people, psychologically, to empathize with characters to that point.

[quote name='jmcc']I wonder what that says about people, psychologically, to empathize with characters to that point.[/quote]

I can understand in a book, but not with a show. I mean, it really really sucked what happened during the last episode of The Shield. I guess its really just a matter of how good the story telling is.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']One in the head, two in the heartwned.

Prison Break rules.[/quote]

1155192835383ny6.jpg

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Well, there's no two ways about it. At this point I'm fairly certain that I'm The Perfect Man™ . :cool: :cool: :cool: :lol:[/QUOTE]

In a man or wo-man's perspective?

So did anyone watch Vanished tonight? I tried watching it, but kept switching to baseball and Raw throughout the episode.

From what I saw it was rather bland.

And brak, do you also yell at people in horror films?

Well, I'm off to WalMart to get the yokel to sell me Madden, maybe he's even got some cameras out back, who knows what this next hour will bring.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Well, I'm off to WalMart to get the yokel to sell me Madden, maybe he's even got some cameras out back, who knows what this next hour will bring.[/QUOTE]
mrt_rocky.jpg

My prediction?...Pain...

Do people really wait around at midnight for the years edition of Madden? That's pretty sad. I can understand waiting for something as big as a console but not a sportsgame that has little to no improvement over the prior years release.

[quote name='zewone']Bring back Fritos and Dr. Pepper.[/QUOTE]

Speaking of which, I have both in the garage! *runs to the garage*

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back