Conan O'Brien? More like Conan OTT Brien!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Eviltude']Do people really wait around at midnight for the years edition of Madden? That's pretty sad. I can understand waiting for something as big as a console but not a sportsgame that has little to no improvement over the prior years release.[/quote]

Unfortunatly...

[quote name='Eviltude']Do people really wait around at midnight for the years edition of Madden? That's pretty sad. I can understand waiting for something as big as a console but not a sportsgame that has little to no improvement over the prior years release.[/QUOTE]
Seriously. Mothafuckas on AIM and Live be giving me up-to-the-minute updates on Madden 2007. I don't give a shit!

I heard in this year's madden you can throw a football and have another guy catch it and then run to something called an endzone. Probably just a rumor though.

[quote name='Eviltude']Do people really wait around at midnight for the years edition of Madden? That's pretty sad. I can understand waiting for something as big as a console but not a sportsgame that has little to no improvement over the prior years release.[/QUOTE]

MAdden 07 (360) is vastly superior to Madden 06 (360)

[quote name='JimmieMac']Well, I'm off to WalMart to get the yokel to sell me Madden, maybe he's even got some cameras out back, who knows what this next hour will bring.[/QUOTE]

jimmie plays madden? WWHHHHAAAAAAAAA.......

[quote name='RedvsBlue']MAdden 07 (360) is vastly superior to Madden 06 (360)[/quote]

That may be the only case, but a good case at that.

Then again, I don't think anything could be worse than the 360 EA Sports 06 games. And FNR3 isn't included in that, just to clarify.

[quote name='Moxio']In a man or wo-man's perspective?[/QUOTE]Oh, women, of course. :lol: [quote name='RedvsBlue']MAdden 07 (360) is vastly superior to Madden 06 (360)[/QUOTE] The real question is, has it even reached the level of NFL 2K3 yet? :lol:

Didn't see the request for Fritos and Dr. Pepper till just now, or else you know I woulda hooked it up. I got some vid, fat isle stockers yelling from far away rows to put the camera away and what not, but for now, just this:

[quote name='JimmieMac']Didn't see the request for Fritos and Dr. Pepper till just now, or else you know I woulda hooked it up. I got some vid, fat isle stockers yelling from far away rows to put the camera away and what not, but for now, just this:

[/QUOTE]

got that from walmart eh?

[quote name='mr ryles']just did some research and found out that triumph the insult comic dog was at comicon this year.

Man his apperance at the star wars opening was classic.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8916288474241262495&q=triumph+the+insult+comic+dog&hl=en

a google video I found, If you have never seen this do yourself a favor and watch it. Comic gold right here.[/QUOTE]

Thank you. Not only have I laughed so hard that I almost actually want to quit smoking.. but from my girlfriend standing over me, I now have half chewed bits of a chicken sandwich in my hair.

Once again.. thanks.

[quote name='AK85']anyone else ready for some texas hold 'em on wednesday?[/QUOTE]

I'll be there with money in hand in case this whole 48 hour free thing is a lie.

[quote name='mr ryles']I'll be there with money in hand in case this whole 48 hour free thing is a lie.[/QUOTE] I saw the little Live thing on 360 (you know where the advertise games and downloads) today. It said Hold 'Em is free for 48 hours.

[quote name='zewone']I saw the little Live thing on 360 (you know where the advertise games and downloads) today. It said Hold 'Em is free for 48 hours.[/QUOTE]

sweet deal. Either way I will be there at midnight to get it.

I need to figure out what my new Live name is gonna be. I'm going to try one more time tomorrow to get zewone back, but if that fails my other options so far are:

zewuno
zewone is dead
zew the most sexy

or something else.

Not sure yet. But I got to have a new name before midnight tomorrow for Hold 'Em. Since your cash is tied to your tag.

[quote name='zewone']I need to figure out what my new Live name is gonna be. I'm going to try one more time tomorrow to get zewone back, but if that fails my other options so far are:

zewuno
zewone is dead
zew the most sexy

or something else.

Not sure yet. But I got to have a new name before midnight tomorrow for Hold 'Em. Since your cash is tied to your tag.[/QUOTE]

why can't you get good ol' zewone to work?

*edit*
zewone is dead is a pretty tight name. I would just change it to that regardless.

It got suspended because the credit card I first started the name with 3 years ago expired. I thought I could use a Live code instead of giving them my new credit card info (and I could have, if I had did it before my last year had expired). So I got a Live card today and now I can't extend it unless I pay the bill with a credit card.

I'm gonna complain tomorrow and see where that gets me. Being nice today got me nowhere. And I lose all my achievements. :cry:

So I paid for a Live code today and $50 for Live on my credit card. That's like $100.

[quote name='mr ryles']Whats the problem?[/QUOTE]
Bills.

[quote name='zewone']So I paid for a Live code today and $50 for Live on my credit card. That's like $100.[/QUOTE]

oohhh...

well can't you just use that card towards the zewone name?

or do they want you to pay your last 12 months with it now too?

[quote name='mr ryles']
well can't you just use that card towards the zewone name?[/quote]
Nope.
[quote name='mr ryles']or do they want you to pay your last 12 months with it now too?[/QUOTE]
Yep. Hopefully I can convince them to take my code over the phone, but they told me no today. I'll see how it goes tomorrow.

[quote name='mr ryles']sweet deal. Either way I will be there at midnight to get it.[/QUOTE]
Woa, where is this happening? Everyone knows by now that I am all but addicted to gambling :D Someone fill me in.

[quote name='Eviltude']Woa, where is this happening? Everyone knows by now that I am all but addicted to gambling :D Someone fill me in.[/QUOTE]

on the xbox live marketplace at 3AM EST wedensday texas hold em poker will be out for download and will be free of charge for the first 2 days. It will be 800 points after those 2 days.

[quote name='zewone']Tomorrow at Midnight (technically Weds.) the 23rd-25th on Xbox Live Arcade.[/QUOTE]
Ah, I thought we were actually holding a game. Playing online is ok but its no where near as fun as in person. When you play in person you can laugh your ass off and get wasted. Even when you're losing money it can be fun.

[quote name='Eviltude']Ah, I thought we were actually holding a game. Playing online is ok but its no where near as fun as in person. When you play in person you can laugh your ass off and get wasted. Even when you're losing money it can be fun.[/QUOTE]

thats what headsets are for. you can still get drunk and annoy people or make them laugh.

[quote name='mr ryles']thats what headsets are for. you can still get drunk and annoy people or make them laugh.[/QUOTE]
It's a damn good thing I have a 360 then :D Lol, ah well.

[quote name='mr ryles']so zew have you practically used a year of xbox live and not paid for it?[/QUOTE]
No. 3 months for free though. Sub ended on 5/9. Didn't suspend account until 8/10.

[quote name='mr ryles']thats what headsets are for. you can still get drunk and annoy people or make them laugh.[/QUOTE]
Make the game fun even if it sucks.

yo on the way home from my buddy's house just now, i saw a pack of wild cats. and the weird part is they were all holding baseball bats!

[quote name='sevdustflyer']yo on the way home from my buddy's house just now, i saw a pack of wild cats. and the weird part is they were all holding baseball bats![/QUOTE]

and how much did you have to drink at your friends house?

Well tomorrow I have another interview from that weird shit thing I did over a week ago, so I need to get some rest.

Does anyone else think I need to shave off my beard? My parents tell me I should, I don't think i need to, but I don't want to jeopardize a job, especially with how badly I need it.... :/

[quote name='Strell']Well tomorrow I have another interview from that weird shit thing I did over a week ago, so I need to get some rest.

Does anyone else think I need to shave off my beard? My parents tell me I should, I don't think i need to, but I don't want to jeopardize a job, especially with how badly I need it.... :/[/QUOTE]Why would it jeopardize a job? Beards remind people of Santa. Who wouldn't hire him?

[quote name='zewone']craven - I heard you got married. Is there any truth to this rumor?[/quote]

Yeah, I got married a few weeks back. That and moving into my place is why I wasn't on Xbox Live for the longest time.

[quote name='evanft']ESPN NFL 2k5 FTW!!![/QUOTE]

Hell yes.

*hugs sold XBox*

:cry:

That game is the only reason I had second thoughts about selling the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back