Contest (CAGcast #99) Win one of 3 PS2 Console+Buzz bundles from UGO and the CAGcast

Commented under: At least it is better than E.T.

Poor Atari, they have been digging thier grave for a while now.

Posted by Slowpantz on 12/11 at 04:30 PM

Page 1 of 1 pages

I love Team Fortress 2 and I found Saving private Ryan very eye opening. I think this goes to show that appropriate music and sound effects go far in adding the horror of war. This version didn’t seem to bother me the same way the Speilberg version did. Nice find.

Posted by BoomRocker on 12/11 at 06:00 PM

It seems like the nunchuck would also need a wrist strap for times when it might accidentally slip out of your hands like in Wii Boxing.

Posted by neonglow on 12/11 at 07:21 PM

I had the “pleasure” of working with Atari. It’s not any prettier on the inside, trust me. It’s frustrating, because they have a few real gems in their games catalogue, but those gems are so outnumbered by… well… crap :(
Posted by Trusty Mutsi on 12/11 at 07:54 PM

Well this Atari is not the Atari of old, they just own the Atari name. Also this Atari doesn’t really make games do they? I think all they do is publish other developer games.

Posted by sdp on 12/11 at 10:41 PM

Posted in Wires? We Don't Need No Stinkin' Wires...

While a novel idea methinks....there must have been a reason why Nintendo wouldn’t have done this themselves. What bothers me is that my goodies would sit between the nunchuk and wiimote...and all of that frequency can’t be good for my balls or anyone’s balls.
Posted by Lurknomore on 12/11 at 10:55 PM

posted in "Does the Fun ever start"

In an age of CG, there’s a fine line between immersing yourself into the story of the game with cutscenes and getting lots of rest through a snoozefest of cinematics. I think Super Mario Galaxy’s cutscenes could’ve been more shock and awe rather than slumberous and rather dull intro had it been released at the same quality a few years back when the Wii’s graphics could’ve been more prominent and had more presence.
But really, who needs SMG when you have SMB2 and jump right into the fun, right?

Commented : Wires? We Don’t Need No Stinkin’ Wire

I’d rather deal with the cord getting tangled now and again then have to worry about the wireless nunchuck working properly.
Posted by DoppelGangerKnight on 12/12 at 07:15 AM

I will not pay money for Halo 3 maps if they are going to be free in the Spring. There is no incentive for me to buy them now.
Keep up the great work Wombat!

Posted by Charles on 12/12 at 09:35 PM

Under "Why I like Remakes":

I can get annoyed/frustrated with the endless Final Fantasy ports/remakes as much as many other people do, but if Squenix would give FF6 the treatment they are doing for FF4 DS I would be in gaming nirvana.

Under I AM NERD

Part of my screen name is my dog’s name. Not quite the same thing, but it’s similar.
Posted by Paul on 12/13 at 12:13 AM

[quote name='liquidcross']Woohoo, I won! Thanks Wombat! :D Your PM awaits you.[/quote]

Awesome, my friend.

Good to see a GFR fan making bank!

[quote name='Kuroi Kaze']Awesome, my friend.

Good to see a GFR fan making bank![/QUOTE]
Thanks Kaze! I didn't even know you hung around here. :)

Now get crackin' on the next episode!

[quote name='BoneMonkey80']how do you know if you won or not lol[/quote]

its listed in the new episode thread

"Last show's winners:
WWE: Gunm (360), PrarieDOG (Wii), dacool561 (PS3)
Super Mario Galax: kpprior
Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles: disposable
PS2 Console + Buzz: liquidcross, iowaholdem, neonglow"

[quote name='liquidcross']Thanks Kaze! I didn't even know you hung around here. :)

Now get crackin' on the next episode![/quote]

I just recorded it earlier tonight.

We should be able to do a followup within a week or so probably.

I CHOOSE FREE.
Coment:
Free games I Love Free Games. I will try this out.

Posted by Baltazario on 12/14 at 03:49 PM

This sounds great! And looks fantastic! Would you believe this might be my XBox 360 Killer AP?! This really looks like fun gaming not just super gaphics.

Posted by Chris Fernandez on 12/17 at 07:04 PM

[quote name='christagamer']This sounds great! And looks fantastic! Would you believe this might be my XBox 360 Killer AP?! This really looks like fun gaming not just super gaphics.

Posted by Chris Fernandez on 12/17 at 07:04 PM[/QUOTE]

My friend, do you realize you posted your entry directly after 2 people whom just replied and said "They Won"..?
:applause:

Just so you know, the current contests will ALWAYS be stickied! So if you listen to the show and enter the contest(s)..look for the ones that are stickied :)

bread's done
Back