Contest Over - Win one of 4 copies of Contra 4 (DS)!

My favorite article was "Assassin's Cred" because it was hilarious how Wombat could point out the difference between the review and how they later changed it.Not to mention the funny picture of the rabbid.
Why didn't they leave it the same as it was before? I would find the statement helpful actually.

I liked the Having My Cake post regarding Portal. It is so hard nowadays to avoid spoilers for games--Im impressed you could hold out!

Welcome to my Nightmare is my favorite just because of the way Wombat described the cartoonish snake and how it scared him when his leg fell asleep while sleeping.

make mine marvel is the best post thus far...not just 'cause i'm a marvel fan *sobs* but because of its poignant insight into a game that will never be...punks

Make Mine Marvel

I, like Wombat, LOVES comic books and this is a HUGE disappointment from the EA office in Chicago closing that ended a would be fighting game and now this. I was looking forward to this MMO because his would be the one I participate in.

It is sad that Marvel, one of the best source for characters, is not being utilized in the gaming world and not even a sucessful Marvel Ultimate Alliance could bring in a sequel because God knows why. I hope to see more Marvel IPs that will eventually see the light.

Best Wombat UGO Blog post is Make Mine Marvel because like Wombat I am really disappointed that this was canceled. It would have been the only MMO I would pay for.

My favourite post is "What About the Children". Trixie gives me the creeps but Wombat is hilarious. I can't tell if he is there to support the kids, or to take a few home with him.

Its been said several times, but "A Very Halo Birthday" is also my favorite simply for one reason: The amount of respect those kids had for their parents.

As Wombat said in that post, the kid was extremely grateful and not a little brat.

Another gamer in the making with his head on straight and not a little punk who will mow down a school because "GTA taught him to".

My favorite blog post would be the Win Contra 4 for the DS, because it tells me how to win that awesome game, but since that wasn't posted by wombat, i guess it doesn't count...

So I would go for the Assasin's Cred one because I like reading about those kinds of edits and the picture is great , I haven't ventured myself to read the cake one because I know that it involves spoilers for Portal and I haven't played it yet, son I can't judge it.

A very halo birthday is my favorite one...i like the comparison b/t the appreciative and grateful, tearful response and the crazed lunatic response

good stuff...oh yea, and the present was probably for the dad as much as it was for the kid haha

Having my cake was still my overall favorite. I think I had the same experience as you while I was playing portal.

The internet; doing your parents job since 1995 is pretty awesome. The picture alone makes the post! The blog is coming along pretty nicely, Wombat. Keep up the good work!

My favorite thus far has been "Win Contra 4 for the DS" Just kidding, keep up the good work Wombat. I have subscribed to the gamesblog in my newsreader and have started posting comments as it sounded like your employer liked to see that. Congratulations on the job!

Astrxs

I like Hot Dogs, too....

Having My Cake Reason as read in movie preview voice: In a world... where disclaimers and warnings are no longer used.... one man has the power, to not get spoiled.

My favorite right now is the article "The Internet; Doing Your Parent’s Job Since 1995" as it talks about a site http://www.whattheyplay.com/, that helps parents determine what games are appropriate for their children.

I think it's important to parents who are non-gamers, because even in M-rated games there's a big difference between a game like Halo 3 and Manhunt 2. Both games are Mature, but the content that earned both games the M was very different.

For example, Halo 3's "appropriate age" is 13, while Manhunt 2's is 17. Which I agree with completely. May have the blood and violence, but it's not necessarily gratuitous in the way that Gears of War is. By the way, Gears of War's "appropriate age" is 16.

I agree completely with this site. I think a site like this really helps a parent understand the ESRB rating and determine if their child should or should not play the game.

I'm going to go with Having My Cake because I haven't gotten to play Portal yet because my system sucks and I have also been avoiding spoilers until I can upgrade so it's nice to know that Wombat didn't cave to temptation either. Maybe we should start some kind of "No Spoilers" support group.

kn1ghtl0rd
www.kn1ghtl0rd.org

Having my cake.
I was on the fence about getting Orange Box (not a FPS fan), but hearing the Portal story pushed me into getting it.

assassins Cred.... I just love the concept with the rabbids... and been looking forward to the game for so long so i was reading all the info i could on it

I don't know if I would call it my favorite but I can't stop watching the video in the A Very Halo Birthday post. Is it me or does anyone else find this video a little disturbing.

bread's done
Back