Contest Over - Win one of 4 copies of Contra 4 (DS)!

tough pick...

I do enjoy the portal related ones though.(but I just love anything portal related. Strang how much a hole can mean to someone. Even if it is a movable hole.)

So to pick one

Having my Cake

I've enjoyed all of Wombat's posts that I've read so far. If I had to pick a favorite I'd say "Girl on Girl Action (Not Mass Effect Related)" based soley on the title.

Keep up the great work Wombat and thanks for the great show guys!

My personal Favorite Wombat post was "Alarmist Friday Post"

My god, that was hysterical.

And of course, my favorite line is without a doubt,

"Why aren’t these homeowners offering him money NOT to break their stuff? "

Hilarity Ensued.

Assassins Cred is my favorite. Not only does it have the best headline so far but you also have the added bonus of some great reporting and another example of IGN being the most questionable game site out there.

Game Developer's Theatre: Pinata Edition. Something about Mario Lopez next to those character's just makes giggle.

Keep up the good work Wombat!

I absolutely love the 'I am here for the Children' video. I saw it on CAG, but I just had to watch it again when I am reading UGO blog... LOL

Game Developer’s Theatre: Pinata Edition

Thought this one was pretty funny and was a change of pace for the up and coming blogger.

"Welcome to My Nightmare"

I know I'm going to get this game at some point, but knowing that it gives Wombat nightmares makes me want it now.

Wombat's recent "Girl on Girl Action (Not Mass Effect Related)" - while having a witty title - must be one of his worst posts. The entire body is quoted from another site, and he ends with a promise to show a video after someone else puts the clip on youtube.
Lazyass.

The "What about the children?" post, because its cool seeing the man, the myth, the small furry animal, Wombat in real life... and it cracked me up when they cut him off at the end.

Assassin's Cred just cause the title is one of the most creative things Wombat has done in his life. :D

I liked "A Very Halo Birthday," and since watching the video have decided that if I get a Wii this Christmas, I will respond the same way as that kid.

Known Issues Ruin XBox Live Old Originals
http://gamesblog.ugo.com/index.php/gamesblog/more/known_issues_ruin_xbox_live_old_originals/

i chose this one because i completely agree and i'm extremely disappointed that any potentially interesting releases like panzer dragoon orta are going to run like complete crap. i don't see a lot of people mentioning it, but you can't even bring up your friends list, check your messages, or use custom soundtracks. it's really rather pathetic.

"Make Mine Marvel" is my favorite. Like Wombat, I was really looking forward to the Marvel MMO. We had better get an Ultimate Alliance sequel...

I hated Mario Party: Soho Grand. That picture of Mario makes me want to barf. It looks like you went into MS Paint and made the background black for some reason. As for the content of the post, it was just bragging. Also, good job on the camera phone pic. It has "professional" written all over it.

My favorite post would be the one without the obnoxious, pixilated image that has interesting content. I'm having trouble finding it though.

"Make Mine Marvel"

I too am a big Marvel fan and am disappointed by the news of the cancellation. Hopefully it will happen someday.

bread's done
Back