Contest Over - Win one of 4 copies of Contra 4 (DS)!

I'm going to go with "
Win Contra 4 for the DS! (A CAG/UGO Joint)"

Since I'm a cheapass and my wife has been begging me for Contra 4 since it was announced several months ago. Her arthritis is really bad, she can't work her fingers too well, but she can handle a stylus, and I just want to bring a smile to her face... *sniff...

Though technically, that one is Rusty's... so 'Having my Cake' gets my next vote since it only took Wombat a month to finish a 3 hour game! He was proud to have avoided the spoilers, and I just finished the Sopranos this week, successfully avoiding spoilers for the past 5 months as well. We're all winners Wombat!

Having My Cake
"avoiding spoilers may be hard work, but I want to finish games at my pace, not at the pace the media tells me I have to."
Could not have said it better myself especially during this time of the year :applause:
-Shadowgram

My favorite was the Alarmist Friday Post about Link stealing rupees because I had had the exact same thought many times.
I remember playing my first Zelda game (A Link to the Past) and seeing the pots in the houses and wondering if I can pick them up. I did then I accidentally threw it, I heard a crashing sound and didn't know what to do. I looked at the home owner they did say anything. I saw them money and wondered if they would try and kill me if I took it. So, I took it and nothing happened. Since then I've stolen thousands of dollars from the poor chicken farmers. But now that I've written this I fell a bit better.

[quote name='liquidcross']"Assassin's Cred." Aside from that hilarious Rabbid-as-Altair picture, I like that Wombat gave even more notice to what was clearly a biased review by IGN. "Cut and paste error," my ass; they got caught, and were forced to change it. Bravo![/QUOTE]

The Assassin's Cred one is also my favorite. The bunny Assassin is awesome, but I believe came from Ubi themselves.

Having My Cake. Because seriously, Portal is awesome.

One of the hardest parts about Portal is that even though the first 18 levels are pretty fun, they do not compare to the finale. So until someone finishes it, they probably can't understand what all the fuss is about.

I would say the one about "a very halo birthday" because it took me back to a simple time in life when i was a kid and my parents doing the same for my brothers and i. in a way the video of this kid kinda touched me with his whole greatful demenor. kids now a days are want want want... and yet he was so thankful for these gifts. awesome article with the vid good job wombat! By the way 1St time posting

"If you could make any game a movie..." is my favorite, largely because of the Mario movie poster, but also because the idea of an Oregon Trail movie is hilarious.

Alarmest Friday Post is my favorite of Wombat's post. It is exactly what I have been thinking about my favorite hero for years. Bravo to Wombat for voicing my own personal thoughts.

Franky1029

Worst was "Having My Cake" because I haven't finished portal yet.

best was "Assassin’s Cred" I like the bunny

On a side note you should put up wallpaper sized images in a download section or somethingl Many of your posts have images I want as a backgound.

My fav was the mario exclusive on atari i thought the commercial was funny and stupid. plus i was 1 years old and i've never seen it before.

I have been known to enjoy Wombat's comic sensibilities, but it's his sincere post on the recent Marvel cancellation(s) that's resounded with me the most so far. I've also greatly enjoyed Marvel Ultimate Alliance and am flabbergasted that a (likely labor-intensive and improved) next-gen sequel is not in the offing. Replaying the game to unlock more "stuff" is actually pretty fun for this fan of the Marvel universe; I just wish some kind of related new gaming experience could be had. (More of the current CAG Foreplay prize, anyone? Or Marvel vs. Capcom 2 as a downloadable Xbox Original?)

The Alarmist Friday Post, because I love sarcasm, and I can see someone actually complaining about that in this day and age. I bet all those years of playing Zelda games has led to to assault countless breakable vessels, hasn't it, Wombat? HASN'T IT!?

Someone alert the ESRB! This is a travesty...

The pic of the Assasin Rabbid was great too. The rabbids are so freakin' cute ;)

Hands down: The Internet; doing your parents job since 1993. The headline was so hilarious, I'll forgive the semicolon misuse.

It was funny, because that's almost how things are these days, you know?

I would have to say my favorite post is the following post:
"The Internet; Doing Your Parent's Job Since 1995".

Hilarious in title and reading that parents will trust other supposed parents to rate the age limits on games is also funny.

Hitman: The Advertisement based on the Movie based on the Game would have to be one of my favorite posts.
I am a fan of the series and am looking forword to seeing the movie, but I'm hoping they don't butcher his character very much to appease the mass audiences.

Definitely "A Very Halo Birthday" is my favorite. It's the most sincere reaction I've seen out of a kid in a long time and really tugs at the ol' heartstrings....good find Wombat.

I'm going to buck the trend and list my LEAST favorite post: "Girl on Girl Action (Not Mass Effect Related)."

The fact that it's about one of the worst shows on television doesn't make it bad, nor does the fact that Guitar Hero gets yet another TV spot. No, what makes this article horrid is that it's the worst butchering of the English language I've ever read. Seriously, Wombat...don't you guys edit these things before you post them? There are sentence fragments, incomplete thoughts, and rampant punctuation everywhere.

What happened to your interns?

Win Contra 4 for the DS! (A CAG/UGO Joint)

This will be my favorite post if I win, but my least favorite if I lose.

bread's done
Back