DayZ mod for Arma II, Actual Zombie Survival

Anyone up for DayZ? I'm joining the server hosted by Perfect Lifeform (US US 634), will be playing as dejeckt. Will be on Day Z group chat

We should work on a list of different timezone servers for dedicated cag play. I know I am always looking for a daytime(in game) US server when I get on of an evening/middle iof the night.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197991590839

[quote name='dejeckt']Yea I use six launcher too, I'm working and have class later so I be able to play 10:30ish pst (8 hours and 20 mins from now).

Hmmz, could we run ARMAII CO and then find dayz servers through ARMA II. We could use steam chat function to communicate.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Scouter']i don't think you can do it that way if you use six launcher, because i tried doing that before. steam chat for communication sounds good though.[/QUOTE]
If you want the steam overlay you'll have to go through a little bit of fiddling with files in the arma2 folder. I'll start on a short write-up on how to do that. But once you get it all setup, the steam overlay is incredibley useful in the game (maps, chat, tracking etc.).

Last edited by a moderator:
my first experience in dayz involved creeping towards a group of houses and being chased and mauled to death within about 2 minutes. learnign the controls is fairly valuable, there isnt much time to sort them while dudes are munching your legs.

DISCLAIMER: This will make OA buggy to unplayable. You will have to undo the process (below) to play OA vanilla.
How to Install DayZ with Six Launcher and integrate Steam Overlay - (provides chat, tracking, etc.)
NOTE: Requires Steam copy of ARMA 2: CO

Note: With this method, you will use the Six Launcher as usual but when launching the game through there, Steam will see it as ARMA 2: OA and track it as such)

If you have already installed using Six Updater, skip ahead to step 9.

1. Run Steam as administrator. (Shift+Right Click > Run as Admin or Ctrl+Shift+Left Click)
2. Install ARMA II: CO (ARMA II & ARMA II: OA)
2. Run ARMA II: CO at least once.
4. Exit and close ARMA II: CO

5. Download the Six Updater here.
6. Install the Six Updater, exit.
7. Open Six Launcher.
8. Click Install to download latest DayZ build.

9. Select Options and Check Launch through Steam (if available), Press OK, and exit

10. **Go to folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\
11. Rename ArmA2OA.exe (i.e. ArmA2OA - BACKUP.exe) or move to a backup folder.
12. Locate the beta ArmA2OA.exe in the \Expansion\beta folder, copy and paste it to the main folder where the original exe was.
13. Go to Steam library and Right Click ARMA II: OA > Properties > Set Launch Options
14. Enter "-beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion;CA;@DayZ" without quotes into the field. (omit the space in DayZ)***
15. Enjoy the game with Steam Overlay through Six Launcher.

**If you are running 32-bit, omit the (x86)
***You can add other launch options such as -nosplash to disable splash startup or -world=empty to disable title screen background graphics.

Note: If the beta is ever updated, you will need to repeat step 12.
Here is the latest beta and all previous versions for manual download.

You can also search for servers for DayZ through the game server list as well, but I have found Six Launcher much more efficient.

HOW TO UNDO
If you want to revert to original configuration. Delete the copied arma2oa.exe (beta file) and rename arma2oa - backup.exe back to arma2oa.exe. Finally, erase the launch options set in steam.

credit to:
http://dayzmod.com/?SixUpdater
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2728714

[quote name='BrentronD']How to Install DayZ with Six Launcher and integrate Steam Overlay - (provides chat, tracking, etc.)
NOTE: Requires Steam copy of ARMA 2: CO

Note: With this method, you will use the Six Launcher as usual but when launching the game through there, Steam will see it as ARMA 2: OA and track it as such)

1. Run Steam as administrator. (Shift+Right Click > Run as Admin or Ctrl+Shift+Left Click)

7. Open Six Launcher.

9. Select Options and Check Launch through Steam (if available), Press OK, and exit

10. **Go to folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\
12. Locate the beta ArmA2OA.exe in the \Expansion\beta folder, copy and paste it to the main folder where the original exe was.
13. Go to Steam library and Right Click ARMA II: OA > Properties > Set Launch Options
14. Enter "-beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion;CA;@DayZ" without quotes into the field. (omit the space in DayZ)***
15. Enjoy the game with Steam Overlay through Six Launcher.

***You can add other launch options such as -nosplash to disable splash startup or -world=empty to disable title screen background graphics.

You can also search for servers for DayZ through the game server list as well, but I have found Six Launcher much more efficient.

HOW TO UNDO
If you want to revert to original configuration. Delete the copied arma2oa.exe (beta file) and rename arma2oa - backup.exe back to arma2oa.exe. Finally, erase the launch options set in steam.

credit to:
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2728714[/QUOTE]

For those wondering, the beta is usually updated a few times a week. Good guide, I'm sure it will help many people.

Does anyone happen to have a code for CO that they would be willing to sell for cheaper than $30?

Also I have a question:
A while back I got Arma II for free from greenmangaming. Its not on steam, but if I downloaded Operation Arrowhead, would I be able to play Dayz through OA on steam?

[quote name='triplehelix']For those wondering, the beta is usually updated a few times a week. Good guide, I'm sure it will help many people.[/QUOTE]
Ok, I've come up with a work around for that. So no one has to keep going in the folder everytime the beta file is update

Making a Hard Link in cmd to beta file
Try this only after you installed using Six Launcher

1. Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe
2. Cut and paste into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\

3. Press Start
4. In search field, type cmd.
5. Open as administrator (shift+ctrl+enter or shift+ctrl+left click the cmd icon)
6. Copy this code***:

For 64-bit:
Code:
mklink /h "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\ArmA2OA.exe"

For 32-bit:
Code:
mklink /h "C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe" "C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\ArmA2OA.exe"

5. Right click in the command prompt, select paste
6. Press enter.

***If you installed Steam elsewhere, alter the commands to reflect the locations of the link and target arma2oa.exe beta file.

Don't have to worry about copy/pasting all the time. Let the six launcher update/verify for you. Basically, the beta file is updated by Six Launcher, and the ArmA2OA.exe is a mirror image of it thanks to the hard link. I got this idea from how some people like to make links of their Steam games to another drive once their system drive has become full.

HOW TO REVERT
Delete the hard link ArmA2OA.exe and rename ArmA2OA.exe - Backup back to ArmA2OA.exe

Reference:
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc753194(v=ws.10)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hard_link

[quote name='triplehelix']For those wondering, the beta is usually updated a few times a week. Good guide, I'm sure it will help many people.[/QUOTE]
Hmm, to make it easier, people can just make a batch file.

Code:
cd C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead
copy "Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe" "ArmA2OA.exe"
pause

I tried making links (mklink), but it doesn't work since the beta is deleted and remade with every update, thus breaking the links.

[quote name='Scouter']what do we do with the code that you just made?[/QUOTE]
You're going to make a .bat file. Basically, open notepad. Copy paste that code. Finally save as, all files, and rename to something with the .bat extension. Just double click on it whenever you see that the beta is updated.

Thanks BrentronD for the info on how to integrate it to steam, but it seems way too much work for me. I think I rather alt+tab to group chat...only problem is that it'll fold DayZ.

Those previous instructions seem a little redundant. They also block you out from running the original ArmA:CO game.

What I did instead was just "add a non-steam game" to my library which was the beta version of the .exe. You adjust the launch parameters to load the beta version and dayZ mod, and you're good to go. I like having the steam overlay so I can pull up the browser and refer to an online map and also chat with friends.

Since you're adding another entry in your library just for DayZ, you don't end up messing with the Arma2 CO installation at all and can launch that normally if you want the "vanilla" game.

The only "drawback" here is that you'll have to manually update the mod(?), and also use the in-game server browser. However, frankly I find the in-game server browser more responsive and since I can filter by text, I don't get all 2500 DayZ servers at once, just ones I would actually join (for example ones in the US, or with ping

[quote name='Ruahrc']Those previous instructions seem a little redundant. They also block you out from running the original ArmA:CO game.

What I did instead was just "add a non-steam game" to my library which was the beta version of the .exe. You adjust the launch parameters to load the beta version and dayZ mod, and you're good to go. I like having the steam overlay so I can pull up the browser and refer to an online map and also chat with friends.

Since you're adding another entry in your library just for DayZ, you don't end up messing with the Arma2 CO installation at all and can launch that normally if you want the "vanilla" game.

The only "drawback" here is that you'll have to manually update the mod(?), and also use the in-game server browser. However, frankly I find the in-game server browser more responsive and since I can filter by text, I don't get all 2500 DayZ servers at once, just ones I would actually join (for example ones in the US, or with ping

gg Brentron and Gunstar. A bit stressful in the apartments, but it was good. I wonder what time rest of CAG DayZ group members plays DayZ. I usually play 9-12 pst.

[quote name='Ruahrc']Those previous instructions seem a little redundant. They also block you out from running the original ArmA:CO game.

[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure with BrentronD's instructions you are just forcing steam to boot the beta version of Arma:CO. That should be backwards compatible as I understand it. It worked fine tonight, except as you mentioned sometimes the steam overlay becomes buggy and messes with the shift and tab keys.

Had a good time playing with Brent and dejeckt tonight. Man, that game gets intense tho. We gotta get more cags in here, people we can trust!

As a headsup DayZ commander has run as steam as an option, it can be downloaded from a link off the DayZ forums, works good, just have to use sixupdater for beta updates.

I was using it last night for steam overlay, worked cleanly.

[quote name='BrentronD']Launching OA by itself will not work, or at the least bring up an error. But Right Clicking Arma II: OA in steam and selecting Launch Arma II: Combined Operations works fine, just with Dayz loaded. However, you can still play the single player just fine. Arma II Combined Operation is Arma II and OA combined anyway. Maybe I should just post auxillary instructions on how to use six launcher but add it as a non-steam game.[/QUOTE]

How much of this did you test? I had to make a separate launch for OA as when trying to play single missions or campaign missions for OA I found that there were issues with triggers not executing and missions becoming unfinishable because of that.

I wrote it off as just Arma being Arma, but it worked fine when I launched OA without DayZ. So I would recommend having a non-DayZ loaded icon/launcher/whatever for if you want to play vanilla OA. In my experience it's not fun to play a 30 minute mission and have it hang and not be able to complete it.

[quote name='triplehelix']How much of this did you test? I had to make a separate launch for OA as when trying to play single missions or campaign missions for OA I found that there were issues with triggers not executing and missions becoming unfinishable because of that.

I wrote it off as just Arma being Arma, but it worked fine when I launched OA without DayZ. So I would recommend having a non-DayZ loaded icon/launcher/whatever for if you want to play vanilla OA. In my experience it's not fun to play a 30 minute mission and have it hang and not be able to complete it.[/QUOTE]
I only tested arma ii vanilla at first and the first mission was fine. However, I just tried arma ii oa and it was going fine until I started running into bugs and an eventual freeze. Looks like I'll have to create some sort of batch file to make reverting back and forth a little easier.

[quote name='wckddudeman']As a headsup DayZ commander has run as steam as an option, it can be downloaded from a link off the DayZ forums, works good, just have to use sixupdater for beta updates.

I was using it last night for steam overlay, worked cleanly.[/QUOTE]
So basically it's just another client you have to run? And you still have to use Six Launcher? Also, when running as steam, is it as a non-steam game?

edit: Well, it looks like I'll have to list the different ways to integrate steam, with or without tracking and post the cons and what exactly people are doing. I'll also put a disclaimer on my old post about OA and ARMA II becoming buggy to unplayable after patching. But to fix that, all it requires is swapping files back and forth.

edit2: I'll revise the guide in a bit, as the launch options can be omitted so that you can play dayz through six launcher, and also play OA vanilla through steam.

It looks to me like Arma2 "vanilla" and Arma2 "CO" are two different entities, as the dayz mod does not seem to affect any of the arma2 vanilla files. That's probably why Arma2 vanilla ran fine but trying Arma2 CO didn't work.

In my testing, trying to play Arma2 CO with the dayz mod loaded/installed screwed things up because I think having the mod loaded messes up with some of the game mechanics. I was unable to load/play the tutorial missions I tried. That's why I went with the separate entry route- it leaves everything in Arma2 CO alone and since it's pointing to the .exe in the beta folder, when you update the arma2 beta version, you don't need to go in and copy/move .exe files around. It also means updates to the game via steam work and don't break things either.

Basically the way the "run via Steam" option works in the Six launcher is that instead of launching Arma2's own .exe file, six launcher tells Steam.ese to "launch app id 43838247" (or whatever it is for arma2). But since you have to have the beta build of arma2 running to play dayz, you have to trick steam into launching the beta version (a different .exe file) instead of the official one, because steam thinks that app id 4376218 or whatever is a specific .exe in a specific location. That's why you need to copy the file. But as pointed out, this leads to problems when things get updated and you forget to copy the .exe over.

Basically the instructions I used (and described above) also came right from the dayz wiki too, see them here:
http://www.dayzwiki.com/wiki/index...._ARMA2_Beta_with_Steam_Overlay_.28Optional.29

When you go to modify the "target" portion, I realized there is an error on the wiki page where all the tags need to be surrounded by quotes. So the target would be "C:/path/arma2co.exe" "-"-beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion" "-mod=@dayz", etc. The final entry in the wiki code that disables the splash screen (speeds bootup) is not in quotes, and for it to work you have to put it in quotes too.

You can also add in the tag "-world=Chernarus" which makes the 3D background at the title screen to be Chernarus and not afghanistan (takistan?) like it is for stock Arma2 CO. This way when you go to load DayZ servers, the Chernarus "world" is already loaded and it goes faster. Alternatively you can use "-skipintro" which just disables the loading of the maps for the title screen, but you get this ugly water thing which I didn't like. Plus you have to load that Chernarus map anyway once you join a server...

Ok, what I ended up doing was taking out the -beta launch options. I also went in game and unchecked everything, except the stock ArmA2 expansions. The game runs fine with the latest beta being used by steam. Went through the first two missions in OA and they played out fine. The steam version when I verified the files loaded up the last beta file that Six Updater dled. I'll repost my guide to reflect this. The six launcher just needs the beta file, none of those parameters (which were from the beta shortcut).

I don't recommend this guide as using DayZ Commander is an infinitely easier option. It may be gotten here:
http://www.dayzcommander.com/

DISCLAIMER: You will still be able to play vanilla ArmAII:OA, however it will utilize the beta file that Six Launcher updates.

How to Install DayZ with Six Launcher and integrate Steam Overlay - (provides chat, tracking, etc.)

*Requires Steam copy of ARMA 2: CO

Note: With this method, you will use the Six Launcher as usual but when launching the game through there, Steam will see it as ARMA 2: OA and track it as such.
You can also still run ArmAII:OA vanilla through Steam as of the date of this post.

Installation:

7. Open Six Launcher.

Proceed Only if you want Steam to track DayZ as ArmAII:OA (not as a non-steam game)

Replacing ArmA2OA.exe with Beta file:
13. Enjoy the game with Steam Overlay through Six Launcher.

---

Here is the latest beta and all previous versions for manual download.
www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php

You can also search for servers for DayZ through the ArmA game server list instead. Just launch Six Launcher, and press Launch.

Feel free to use this batch file to automate copying the beta file over.
Code:
@echo OFF
cd C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead
copy "Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe" "ArmA2OA.exe"
echo ArmA2OA.exe has been replaced with the Beta file.
echo.
pause

How To Make Batch File
1. Open Notepad
2. Copy and Paste above code into Notepad
3. Save As (All Files) and name with the .bat extension (i.e. ArmA2beta.bat)
4. Run the file everytime Six Launcher updates the beta file.

HOW TO UNDO
Note: If you are having trouble playing ArmA2:OA Vanilla, try these first:

Make Sure to Load only the official ArmAII Expansions
Start ArmAII:OA, Select Expansions on the title screen.
Ensure that only the following are enabled:
ArmA2: British Armed Forces (Lite)
ArmA2: Private Military Company (Lite)
ArmA2
ArmA2: Operation Arrowhead

Make sure there are no Launch Options
Right Click ArmA II: OA in Steam Library > Set Launch options
Clear the entries, or at least make sure there are no -beta parameters.

Verify the games files.
Right Click Arma II: OA in Steam Library > Properties > Local Files > Verify Integrity of Game Cache

For those who used the previous version of this guide and want to play ArmAII:OA vanilla, please update through Six Launcher and repeat Step 12. Finally, erase the Launch Options in steam.

credit to:
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2728714

[quote name='wckddudeman']Here is the link to the thread to download it: http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?...ommander-unofficial-six-launcher-alternative/

Basically unless you know there is an update you just run this in place of sixlauncher, with the options toggled it runs as Steam game.
You use sixupdater for updating the mod without having to do it manually.
And you use steam for updating Arma II as normal.[/QUOTE]
You know, I just tried that and it works like a charm (pulled my hair out for nothing), I'd say that's the way to go for now. Screw the six launcher. For anyone who went through the method I detailed, the dayz commander still works, just erase the launch parameters and you're set.

Of course it means you don't really have access to the other mods (still have to use six launcher), but the DayZ commander seems like the better option to the Six Launcher.

I just played my first game of Day Z last night. After a few failed attempts of trying to get it to run and then trying to find a server that was on daytime since for some reason I couldn't get my flashlight to work, I finally got to play a decent game by myself. Despite being spawned in the middle of nowhere and never seeing a another player I had a blast. Took me a half an hour crawling on my stomach in heavy zombie areas to find my first weapon.

Once I got that it became a little easier despite I couldn't aim for crap. After another hour I found a can of pepsi to finally quench my thrist and I went absolutely ecstatic :lol:

Unfortunately I died shortly after on my quest for food. Never even heard that zombie running up on me until it was too late and lmao as he slowly ate my down character to death.

I might need some help for my next attempt:)

Feel free to hit up anyone on CAG in the CAG DayZ group, I'm sure anyone of us would be down to support you.

For those using Commander, it has some nice features I was looking at:
Friends list(for easily joining up)
Recent List(go back to that +11gmt server you really like for a bit of late night afternoon zombie avoidance)

[quote name='wckddudeman']For those using Commander, it has some nice features I was looking at:
Friends list(for easily joining up)
Recent List(go back to that +11gmt server you really like for a bit of late night afternoon zombie avoidance)[/QUOTE]
Yeah, first look at DayZ Commander, I knew that it was infinitely better for DayZ than Six Launcher. Although it only supports DayZ, I assume that most of us in this thread only got ArmAII just for DayZ. The only thing I wish it showed was Difficulty (though that may be a little redundant with the features filters).

is there a key i could have hit or some other reason that upon standing from prone my reticle for the hatchet im carrying doesnt come up and i cant swing it anymore?

[quote name='paz9x']is there a key i could have hit or some other reason that upon standing from prone my reticle for the hatchet im carrying doesnt come up and i cant swing it anymore?[/QUOTE]

Hit CTRL twice or just go into first person view (Enter key on numpad)

[quote name='BrentronD']Feel free to hit up anyone on CAG in the CAG DayZ group, I'm sure anyone of us would be down to support you.[/QUOTE]

Thanks I'll do that. I already join the group, and just for the record my steam name is different from my CAG one, it's Sporkis.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/sporkis00

Right now I'm still trying to get the hang of the basics. Still have not run into direct contact with any other survivors as of yet, came close though. I was in a hanger scavenging and heard shots. Seeing how I didn't have a weapon I high tailed it fast out of there. That and I found my first couple of bodies....including my own :lol:

is anyone gonna start a cag night for this? I finally got the hang of the game, found a crowbar, multiple food items. helicopter rotor, engine parts, wheels, and even a revolver. I started get the hang of sneaking up on zombies and taking them out.

Only to have some bitch ass noob come up to me (i thought he might be friendly) and started to hatchet me. suffice to say, we both died. all that work gone because of some bitch ass noob.

I need to find some peeps to have my back in such encounters. And how the hell do you know where you even are in the game? I press "M" for map, but its blank. I dont even have a sense of direction.

[quote name='shosh']is anyone gonna start a cag night for this? I finally got the hang of the game, found a crowbar, multiple food items. helicopter rotor, engine parts, wheels, and even a revolver. I started get the hang of sneaking up on zombies and taking them out.

Only to have some bitch ass noob come up to me (i thought he might be friendly) and started to hatchet me. suffice to say, we both died. all that work gone because of some bitch ass noob.

I need to find some peeps to have my back in such encounters. And how the hell do you know where you even are in the game? I press "M" for map, but its blank. I dont even have a sense of direction.[/QUOTE]

i hear there are maps online you can look at until you find your own in game
I spent some time reading the dayz forums and watching a particularly helpful video and im ready to jump back in.

I had a keyboard messup i mentioned above that cost me my life and the little bit of gear i had spent a couple hours crawling around to acquire.

What ive gathered is that any survivor encountered that is not a known friend should be treated as a threat.

Ill be on at some point throughout the day and if anybody is setting up a play time just post it here or in the steam dayz group and ill do my best to join.

[quote name='shosh']
[/QUOTE]

This dam it. It happened to me last night. I died and spent three hours trying to get back to my body to recover my stuff since I had some good equipment on it, namely a Makarov and a mess of ammo. Along the way I found a compass, watch, map, a crossbow with a couple of bolts, and a Assault Backpack all of which was the first time I've ever saw them before. I finally got back to my body which still had everything on it, but before I could grab anything someone nailed me with a hatchet from behind and got into a hatchet fight which I ended up loosing :wall:fuck!:wall:

Had another mini-adventure last night. Me and my group went to the north airfield. Was clear for the most part, until we found a bus that was fully working and a jerry can nearby. We took it and drove it up and down the airstrip. Then one of us saw someone in the firestation. We then drove out of sight and dropped someone off in the back. Then as we drive to the front we hear our teammate fire a shot and the guy fall down. The guy was packing a lot of loot. If that bus belonged to that guy... I would feel for him. That would be a very bad day in DayZ.

Moral of the story, stay in a group.

Been having a blast in Day Z so far. At first the game is a little overwhelming and can seem long and tedious (especially running from town to town). But once you start to know your way around Chernarus (especially the southern areas Chernog and Elektro), the game becomes much more fun. So I would suggest looking at the map triple linked to and get a general sense of where you are using that and the text on the lower right when you spawn.

A couple tips:
Double tap NUM - and your 3rd person view changes further back. (Friend told me about this last night)
If you're stuck walking slow, either try right clicking (if you have a gun, you might be in iron sights mode) or double tapping Shift.
You run faster with less items.
If you have a map, you can make an on screen destination point by Shift + Left Click (hold)

Couple Ways to lose zombies:
Run into a building (run upstairs)
Swim through water
Esc > Abort > Disconnect > OK (when you spawn back, zombies are cleared from immediate area)
Get them stuck on trees or fences (hit or miss)
Get in a vehicle.

How I deal with others is usually with safety. For anyone we don't know, I call out friendly, but tell them to keep moving. You CANNOT trust a random person in this game (unless they're not armed). I mean, there are exceptions, but they are far and few in between.

You can also just stand right beside the center of a pine tree to lose zombies as well. They will de-aggro and wander off.

And there is no way to tell if someone truly is unarmed, they could have a sidearm or could run to a nearby lootpile and have a weapon all of a sudden, then you begin the long run back.

Just finished requiring my gear. Yesterday I was bleeding out about to die, so once I figured out where I was, I hid myself in forest underneath some pine trees. Logged back in today bleed out, respawned and made the long trek back. Got back to myself and successfully raided my corpse for everything, watch, waterbottles, and my sweet Glock 17 with a mess of ammo. Also got a plus by finding a M9 SD with more ammo. Currently carrying both with my Glock in my backpack since all the ammo I have is SD I figure I use it until I run out.

Oh triplehelix thanks for the link to that map, way better than the one I was using.

Now off to find a better backpack.:drool:

bread's done
Back