[DEAD?] $10 off $10 at buy.com

The Spice GC controller is listed as published by Nintendo, but the pic is a 3rd party one. The platinum is a first party controller but listed as being published by a 3rd party. I'm confused.

[quote name='jimbodan'][quote name='Blamo'][quote name='jimbodan'][quote name='Blamo']Hot damn! Arrested Development $15![/quote]

How are you getting 15? it comes up 16.58 for me and that's before tax too[/quote]

Well I was rounding, and there's no tax for me :p[/quote]

It's 16.58 BEFORE tax.[/quote]

And I don't have tax. So I don't have to worry about it. Need I say it a third time? o_O

[quote name='Blamo'][quote name='jimbodan'][quote name='Blamo'][quote name='jimbodan'][quote name='Blamo']Hot damn! Arrested Development $15![/quote]

How are you getting 15? it comes up 16.58 for me and that's before tax too[/quote]

And I don't have tax. So I don't have to worry about it. Need I say it a third time? o_O[/quote] ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

[quote name='Blamo'][quote name='jimbodan'][quote name='Blamo'][quote name='jimbodan'][quote name='Blamo']Hot damn! Arrested Development $15![/quote]

And I don't have tax. So I don't have to worry about it. Need I say it a third time? o_O[/quote]

Hehe, I'm going to wait for jimbodan to say it a third time.

[quote name='majinvegeta-88']Placed a 2nd order this time got guilty gear x advance for 7.39 shipped[/quote]

How did you manage to use it twice?

[quote name='judyjudyjudy'][quote name='Blamo'][quote name='jimbodan'][quote name='Blamo'][quote name='jimbodan'][quote name='Blamo']Hot damn! Arrested Development $15![/quote]

And I don't have tax. So I don't have to worry about it. Need I say it a third time? o_O[/quote]

Hehe, I'm going to wait for jimbodan to say it a third time.[/quote]

maybe he meant that Arrested Development was 16.58 but he rounded it to $15. :whistle2:k

[quote name='joeposh'][quote name='majinvegeta-88']Placed a 2nd order this time got guilty gear x advance for 7.39 shipped[/quote]

How did you manage to use it twice?[/quote]

I made a 2nd account with a different credit card

[quote name='orphicblue']Um guys I hate to be a party pooper but is anyone concerned that this can be considered fraud?[/quote]
How in the hell could this be considered fraud?

[quote name='Ugamer_X'][quote name='orphicblue']Um guys I hate to be a party pooper but is anyone concerned that this can be considered fraud?[/quote]
How in the hell could this be considered fraud?[/quote]

I know that guys an idiot he's only got one post too. Damn newbs :twisted:

[quote name='Querjek']Maybe I'm doing something wrong... but I can't get the coupon to even show up in my cart.[/quote]

According to the posts on FW, it might be dead unless you order an item with the sku's listed on that coupon page.

[quote name='Querjek']Maybe I'm doing something wrong... but I can't get the coupon to even show up in my cart.[/quote]

Did you add the coupo first? You have to.

[quote name='Ugamer_X'][quote name='orphicblue']Um guys I hate to be a party pooper but is anyone concerned that this can be considered fraud?[/quote]

I think he was aiming for the fact that the coupon lists the SPECIFIC SKU's that this $10 is good for, and all this stuff doesn't qualify. While it's not fraud, it means that there is a 95% chance that all these orders will be cancelled. But being that Buy.com is pretty inept, I bet quite a few slip through.

Dave

keep trying it wasn't working for me either but after I clicked the link on the front page like 5 or 6 times it appeared in my cart

Yeah, probably everything will be cancelled, but hopefully not. Either that, or they will be in "processing" status for like six months.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Just ordered Morbid Angel's new cd, heretic for $6.38 shipped with Standard shipping. Can't wait! Thanks Punq![/quote]

Good find Morbid, lmk how the cd is when you get it.

[quote name='YoshiFan1'][quote name='Querjek']Maybe I'm doing something wrong... but I can't get the coupon to even show up in my cart.[/quote]

According to the posts on FW, it might be dead unless you order an item with the sku's listed on that coupon page.[/quote]

Worked for me, And I bought a very obscure cd.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='Querjek']Maybe I'm doing something wrong... but I can't get the coupon to even show up in my cart.[/quote]

Did you add the coupo first? You have to.[/quote]
Yeah, I even tried changing my cookie settings and creating a new account... no lcuk... a $10 128mb MMC card would have been nice, too :/

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']im trying to order narc and its not working for me :cry:

all you have to do is click redeem coupon, right? does the discount show only after pressing place order?[/quote]

No it should show right after you enter it, even if there isn't anything in the cart.

Thanks. Just bought Twin Snakes, again. This is the third time that I have bought it. Probably will keep this one. Bought and sold at launch. Bought and traded after Target clearance. bought and will keep after Buy.com coupon.

[quote name='MightySlacker'][quote name='Ugamer_X'][quote name='orphicblue']Um guys I hate to be a party pooper but is anyone concerned that this can be considered fraud?[/quote]

I think he was aiming for the fact that the coupon lists the SPECIFIC SKU's that this $10 is good for, and all this stuff doesn't qualify. While it's not fraud, it means that there is a 95% chance that all these orders will be cancelled. But being that Buy.com is pretty inept, I bet quite a few slip through.

Dave[/quote]
Ah, I see what he was saying...Thanks for clearing that up.

Sweet! Just like majinvegeta-88 said after I clicked the redeem coupon link a half dozen or so times it finally added to my cart and I got me Macgyver season 1 for $16 and change shipped!

Hope it's not cancelled! Would have bought this for $25+tax from CC on Saturday, too. But we had a snow storm and I couldn't get over there.

[quote name='JAMMR']Fantastic deal... now the question of the moment is why won't it allow me budget shipping?[/quote]

Wasn't able to select budget shipping for a game. It would for a DVD though.

bread's done
Back