[DEAD?] $10 off $10 at buy.com

I picked up Kingdom under Fire and Metal Arms: Glitch in the System for $24.34 which includes shipping. I will keep my fingers crossed this goes through. Thanks cheapassgamers!

My brother just tacked on Metal Arms: Glitch in the System... add that to the MLB Slugfest order I placed and we're getting 2 quality games for less than 12 bucks shipped :whistle2:d ahh thanks again OP

[quote name='davidmt'][quote name='JAMMR']Fantastic deal... now the question of the moment is why won't it allow me budget shipping?[/quote]

Wasn't able to select budget shipping for a game. It would for a DVD though.[/quote]

Budget shipping worked for me - both times. Got Franz Ferdinand and Good News for People Who Love Bad News and "Two-Timing Touch and Broken Bones" for $7.54 shipped. YAY! Gotta find more credit cards...

I can't ge coupon to work. I've tried clicking on coupon first then clicking on it after the product and it doesn't show up in my cart. Not waiting till I checkout to see if it accepts it...seems too risky.

[quote name='tubtub']Just used it at 9 pm. Still works, but I have a feeling they'll cancel it.[/quote]

yeah I just used it right before that slickdeals.net thing was posted... so I think it's still active. Here's hoping that at least some of these orders go through.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']slick deals has posted that the deal has expired already...hmmm[/quote]

I just ordered something two minutes ago. Make sure you are not logged in if you have an account there. If you are, log out. Then, click on the link in the OP and the $10 coupon will be added to your cart. :)

Also, remember that the default shipping is 2-3 day. You have to select the budget shipping to get it.

Too bad their shipping prices were horrible for games. For me shipping on games was around 4.40 and tax was around 1.30. So this coupon only ended up being like 4$ off their listed price after everything. I ended up just buying Major League on dvd for like 3.60ish.

I bit on Mr. Mosquito for $10.39 shipped. Been looking for a deal on that one, it's kinda hard-to-find in my area. Thanks OP! :)

werid its working again already used it once and its allowing me to use it for a second time on the same account ...(though i wont cause i dont know how good of a company this is)

SIMS busting out GBA 10.99 it be 99 cents + 4.40 shipping but dont know if it be worth the 5.40

[quote name='slidecage']werid its working again already used it once and its allowing me to use it for a second time on the same account ...(though i wont cause i dont know how good of a company this is)

SIMS busting out GBA 10.99 it be 99 cents + 4.40 shipping but dont know if it be worth the 5.40[/quote]

hmm...it won't let me use it a 2nd time on the same account I wonder why

There are some nice TV set deals if you poke around.

I couldn't get it to actually do free shipping on my items that were listed as qualifying after the $10 coupon (after my first order)

It would have me go all the way through checkout (even enter my security code from the back of my CC) and then just kick back out to the basket. Kind of frustrating/a waste of time, so I think I'm done with the one order.

Its not expired , 6.69 for Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes including shipping and handling, just clear cookies if the deal fails the first time

Got the incredibles dvd for $9.25 shipped after tax. Went with a dvd due to cheaper shipping, plus disney dvd's never go on sale.

[quote name='wubb']There are some nice TV set deals if you poke around.

I couldn't get it to actually do free shipping on my items that were listed as qualifying after the $10 coupon (after my first order)

It would have me go all the way through checkout (even enter my security code from the back of my CC) and then just kick back out to the basket. Kind of frustrating/a waste of time, so I think I'm done with the one order.[/quote]

The same thing happened to me. I think the deal is dead. I was hoping to get the MacGyver set too :\ Oh well, I just hope the first order goes through.

I think if it says "Sent to Warehouse", you should be set, because you can't cancel it at that point (and you get the confirmation email). My order today is still "processing".

ah, i expect it to be cancelled....my first order is processing...when i finally was able to get the coupon to work a second time, after clicking "place order," the second order didn't show up in my "recent orders"

Mine still says processing, but I didn't try to use it more than once (although my bro placed one shipping to the same addy so that may end up screwing me). Here's hoping...

I ordered the Metal Gear Solid, Twin Snakes but nothing shows up in my account also. But I did print out my receipt.

I still want to order Tekken Tag for 6.39 shipped!

I'm going to hold off ordering anything else, I think they will end up cancelling all of these orders. Man, so close.

[quote name='alfonsosoriano']I'm still trying to understand why it would be cancelled, is it only supposed to be on certain items?[/quote]

I think it was only supposed to work with items with the sku listed in the terms.

[quote name='alfonsosoriano']I'm still trying to understand why it would be cancelled, is it only supposed to be on certain items?[/quote]

The $10 off was only for certain items... they have the SKUs listed. If you look up those items, they actually have the $10 off advertised in the listing.

[quote name='Coupon']Buy.com customers receive a $10.00 instant rebate on select products, one coupon per order, may order unlimited times (SKUs 10392051, 90137422, 10352350, 10354157).* [/quote]

I got a second one through with a different credit card... but none of them appear to be processing and I haven't gotten confirmation emails either. Woulda been nice to have 2 $5.39 games delivered right to my door :)

Well, I'm processing still. Glad I didn't go through with a ton of the orders that I thought would be good deals only to have them snatched away. I just really want the MGS:TT that I ordered really bad. If it gets cancelled oh well, it was worth the effort.

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']GO THROUGH! YOU STUPID shaq-fuing ORDER![/quote]

:rofl:[/quote]

:twisted: I'm about to have a heart attack from anticipation over here!

bread's done
Back