[DEAD?] $10 off $10 at buy.com

Buy.com customers receive a $10.00 instant rebate on select products, one coupon per order, may order unlimited times (SKUs 10392051, 90137422, 10352350, 10354157).*

One coupon per customer.

Can anyone explain this to me? Has anyone else been able to order more than once?

[quote name='jputahraptor']Anybody get a confirmation email yet? Also since someone is bound to ask, has anyone bought from here before, how was the condition of the games, how long shipping, and does it come in a box or BB-like bag?[/quote]

I bought my Zen Touch there before Xmas. It came closer to the 5 days of the 5-7 day shipping, and it came perfectly intact,

Thanks Blamo, it is working for me, im on my second game already, the thing is you have to add the item to the cart then use that link on the front page of this topic. Then put in your password and charge the bastard.

Thanks punqsux. I picked up a CD I've been wanting to get for a while. It's $14.99 at most places, but Buy.com had it for $12.98 - $10 + $1.90 S/H = $4.88, a very good deal.

So this thing will work multiple times?

Damn, seems too good to be true o_O

If I can convince my dad to loan me his CC, I'd LOVE to get MGS:TTT, Metal Arms, and a PS2 DVD remote. For $14, that'd be an absolute freakin' steal o_o

I preorder Volcano High for $7.62... I love that film (not dubbed by rappers). Thanks a bunch OP!

btw, yesterday I was looking at DVDs to get with other buy.com coupons that were expiring yesterday, and Fifth Element, Eternal Sunshine for the Spotless Mind, and Quantum Leap Season 2 have definitely gone up since yesterday.

[quote name='Blamo']Hot damn! Arrested Development $15![/quote]

How are you getting 15? it comes up 16.58 for me and that's before tax too

Klonoa GBA is $15 so it would be around $9 or $10....good game. Lady Sia also a good GBA game...is $14. I picked up Burnout for the Cube...glad I passed on it at BB.com when it was $10. I got it for $8 total.

Also, I dont think price matching will work with this coupon

"Our Low Price Guarantee does not apply when you use coupons, rebates, promotional offers, or product-bundle pricing on the order."

[quote name='Wario64']Doh, sales tax in California :([/quote]
Yeah, it hurts. :(

Anyways, it seems pretty well confirmed that this is only working once...Too bad, I was about to go on a crazed shopping spree.

[quote name='jimbodan'][quote name='Blamo']Hot damn! Arrested Development $15![/quote]

How are you getting 15? it comes up 16.58 for me and that's before tax too[/quote]

Well I was rounding, and there's no tax for me :p

[quote name='FrankySox']Anybody know why I can't use it more than once?[/quote]

I think the credit card number is what does it. If you have a different card number, you can make a new account, and it will work again.

[quote name='FrankySox']Anybody know why I can't use it more than once?[/quote]

* Orders must be placed on or before 2/7/2005 11:59:00 PM PT.
* This offer is not valid with any other coupon, shipping coupon, or other promotions, including Deal of the Day.
* Valid only for items labeled "In Stock: Usually Ships in 1 to 2 business days."
* One coupon per customer.
* Coupon offer not valid for purchasing a gift certificate.
* Instant Rebates, Coupons, and eCoupons may not be used together.
* Buy.com coupons may not be used in Premier Partner Stores.
* Buy.com reserves the right to cancel this promotion at any time.

Though I'd be surprised if this coupon lasts until 02/07.

Hmmm, if we can only use it once, then it looks like I'll try and get Arrested Development. $16 + Free Shipping= Win

[quote name='Blamo'][quote name='jimbodan'][quote name='Blamo']Hot damn! Arrested Development $15![/quote]

How are you getting 15? it comes up 16.58 for me and that's before tax too[/quote]

Well I was rounding, and there's no tax for me :p[/quote]

It's 16.58 BEFORE tax.

Wow, things for less?

It says:

"* The coupon will not be applied until you have a product balance of at least $10.00. "

That must be an error then.

bread's done
Back