[DEAD] 12+ Days of Anime @ RightStuf.com

WTK

CAGiversary!
12+ Days of Anime @ RightStuf.com

As the holiday season kicks into full swing, Right Stuf is here to make things even merrier - with 12+ days of savings on DVDs, box sets and bundles!

Each day, we'll update our homepage with the latest additions to our list of holiday bargains, and everything on this list will be on sale until 11:59PM CST, December 23rd.

(No coupon codes are necessary.)

Have a safe and happy Holiday Season and enjoy some anime from RightStuf.com!

RightStuf.com's 12+ Days of Anime Sale

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ya0']at my suncoast its bogo geneon and everything was gone! sigh...like four shelfs were empty lol.... wanted black lagoon season 2[/quote]

That's what I am hoping will be in the 12 days sale as well as Masion Ikkoku. I was tempted to get the LE Season 2 steelcase witht eh recent 30% off sale, but I hope a better deal comes up.

Hmmm, nothing of interest today either. Trinity Blood wasn't that great. I'll just stick to the books. And Maburaho wasn't anything special. But for $25 it might be an ok purchase. Maybe I'll pick that up if nothing else catches my eye.

# DAY 01:
* Shingu: Secret of the Stellar Wars DVD Thinpak Collection (Hyb): $19.99 (66% OFF)

# DAY 02:
* Suzuka DVD Box Set (Hyb): 29.99 (50% OFF)

# DAY 03:
* Maburaho DVD Box Set (Hyb) (Thinpak): $24.99

Wow, Rightstuf know what i wants. I starts saving my $$$ now and i'll get them all in the last day then i be BROKE again :(

[quote name='Masterkyo']# DAY 01:
* Shingu: Secret of the Stellar Wars DVD Thinpak Collection (Hyb): $19.99 (66% OFF)

# DAY 02:
* Suzuka DVD Box Set (Hyb): 29.99 (50% OFF)

# DAY 03:
* Maburaho DVD Box Set (Hyb) (Thinpak): $24.99

Wow, Rightstuf know what i wants. I starts saving my $$$ now and i'll get them all in the last day then i be BROKE again :([/quote]

no crap. I picked up FF Unlimited and Maburaho already with shadow still TV from the Bargain bin. and we're only 3 days in!!

[quote name='Brian9824']Maburaho is a good buy. I wasn't impressed with Trinity Blood. Just felt so generic.[/QUOTE]

Trigun + Hellsing + a sack of crap = Trinity Blood.

And Maburaho certainly ain't no Mahoraba.

[quote name='B:L']Trigun + Hellsing + a sack of crap = Trinity Blood.[/QUOTE]

Couldn't have said it better myself. Trinity Blood is a festering pile of unremarkable boredom.

Maburaho looks good. Looks like there's a title I'm at least slightly interested in daily. I'll definitely have to wait until the end of the sale to order.

Maburaho was a fun show, i definitely enjoy it.

Final Fantasy Unlimited on the other hand is one of the worst anime's in existence. I pity anyone who watches it.

[quote name='Brian9824']Final Fantasy Unlimited on the other hand is one of the worst anime's in existence. I pity anyone who watches it.[/QUOTE]

That's going a bit too far, but it's expected given the hype it had just for the name.

It was a generic episodic monster-of-the-week show with plenty of re-used shots ala Sailor Moon. But then it started getting cohesive and actually turned interesting.

That was right before it was cancelled. Too late.

At least it gave us one of the catchiest ED themes out there:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1YJIZdRe1M

[quote name='B:L']It was a generic episodic monster-of-the-week show with plenty of re-used shots ala Sailor Moon. But then it started getting cohesive and actually turned interesting.

That was right before it was cancelled. Too late.

At least it gave us one of the catchiest ED themes out there:[/QUOTE]

Minus that horrible Moogle character with the nasty belly button from the second half, I agree. It was clear they wanted to spend more time on Madoushi, but all they could muster was one episode in the time they had left. Lame.

Oh, and I always liked Romancing Train in all of its Euro-pop cheesiness more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEwyYCp9oFo

[quote name='b3b0p']Really hoping for a Full Metal Panic The Second Raid deal.[/QUOTE]

That would be great. Maybe we'll get something like that towards the end of the sale.

Shuffle DVD Value Bundle
Witch Hunter Robin DVD Complete Collection
Shingu: Secret of the Stellar Wars DVD Thinpak Collection
Gundam SEED Destiny OVA DVD: Final Plus ( i know, i know..but im that hardcore of a Gundam fan)
Suzuka DVD Box Set

I dont have to worry about selling out right? Cause id like to wait till the last day to do one big order

[quote name='b3b0p']Really hoping for a Full Metal Panic The Second Raid deal.[/quote]

oh hell yeah, I own the other 2 seasons, just need this one.

[quote name='refusedchaos']Shuffle DVD Value Bundle
Gundam SEED Destiny OVA DVD: Final Plus ( i know, i know..but im that hardcore of a Gundam fan)
Suzuka DVD Box Set

I dont have to worry about selling out right? Cause id like to wait till the last day to do one big order[/QUOTE]

They don't sell out but based on previous years it can take awhhile for them to come back in stock and get shipped. That's probably true for almost everything unless you buy it right away.

[quote name='Grico'][quote name='refusedchaos']Shuffle DVD Value Bundle
Suzuka DVD Box Set

I dont have to worry about selling out right? Cause id like to wait till the last day to do one big order[/quote]
They don't sell out but based on previous years it can take awhhile for them to come back in stock and get shipped. That's probably true for almost everything unless you buy it right away.[/quote]
It's highly unlikely that these titles will sell out. They may get backordered and that is about it. The situation will be different if there is a counter on the product. I don't see it happening with the the titles that you're interested in.

I would buy Shingu on any other year, but money's tight right now so I'll have to pass. I would love to own Trinity Blood (own one dvd), so I'll have to think about it. Already own Witch Hunter Robin from a previous 12 Days of Anime sale. Let's see what else comes up.

Damn, Fruits basket is tempting me. Very good series, my wife loves it. Gonna wait a few more days though to see if they add anything else kick ass. I already got Maburaho, Shadow Skill (from the bargain bin) and FFU. Gotta wait to see if they add in anything else kewl to qualify for free shipping.

Maburaho is like Love hina, Sister Princess, Ranma 1/2, Uresei Yatsura, Maison Ikkoku, Tenchi, El Hazard, Dual, (pretty much any show from the creator of tenchi) ummmmm Ai Yori Aoshi. I haven't seen Maburaho (I'm going to buy it at that price) but I do know its a harem show like those others. (I wish they woudl release Mahorabo over here)

[quote name='Gden']Maburaho is like Love hina, Sister Princess, Ranma 1/2, Uresei Yatsura, Maison Ikkoku, Tenchi, El Hazard, Dual, (pretty much any show from the creator of tenchi) ummmmm Ai Yori Aoshi. I haven't seen Maburaho (I'm going to buy it at that price) but I do know its a harem show like those others. (I wish they woudl release Mahorabo over here)[/quote]

The only one of those I've seen is tenchi and I saw that a long time ago. For the price though I'll take the chance and get free shipping on suzuka.:applause::applause::applause:

[quote name='Gden']Maburaho is like Love hina, Sister Princess, Ranma 1/2, Uresei Yatsura, Maison Ikkoku, Tenchi, El Hazard, Dual, (pretty much any show from the creator of tenchi) ummmmm Ai Yori Aoshi. I haven't seen Maburaho (I'm going to buy it at that price) but I do know its a harem show like those others. (I wish they woudl release Mahorabo over here)[/QUOTE]

No, no, no, hold it right there. You do *not* compare a great show like Maison Ikkoku with garbage like Maburaho and Love Hina! You're fired!

[quote name='Gden']Maburaho is like Love hina, Sister Princess, Ranma 1/2, Uresei Yatsura, Maison Ikkoku, Tenchi, El Hazard, Dual, (pretty much any show from the creator of tenchi) ummmmm Ai Yori Aoshi. I haven't seen Maburaho (I'm going to buy it at that price) but I do know its a harem show like those others. (I wish they woudl release Mahorabo over here)[/quote]

If you haven't seen it, how can you compare it with something else? :whistle2:k

I'd get He-Man, but I already own all of those! :D

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']No, no, no, hold it right there. You do *not* compare a great show like Maison Ikkoku with garbage like Maburaho and Love Hina! You're fired![/quote]

If you're implying that Dual is in any way bad, I think we're going to have a problem.

Well Maburaho is one of my favorite harem animes. Well animated, pretty funny, decent plot movement, some level of character development, and some fun magic action. Also Fruits Basket is really great price at $25. Top 5 anime series for me.

[quote name='Bezerker']Its only $29.99 @ FYE and you get 50% off another Geneon title, not to mention with flips you could get it as cheap as $10.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I haven't checked fye yet. Might have some stuff to trde there too.

Is there different content on the various Heman releases or are they just repackaged? I saw an 'exclusive' one at Sam's Club, but it only looked like the cover was different.

I watched the first couple of episode of maburaho and didn't like it. I did like Love Hina though except for the EXTREME southern accent of the one girl. Looks like that's getting rereleased in February for 25.

[quote name='Rocko']Fruits Basket catches my eye today. Heard a lot of good things.[/QUOTE]

Indeed. Fruits Basket is the best show of the sale at this point. By far.

>< (hold temples) I wasn't saying maison ikkoku was like love hina, i was saying its like those other shows in that its a straight up harem anime. You don't have to watch the show to know that

dang, I spent way too much already and it's been less than 4 days into the sale :(, still 8 more to go !!!! crap my wallet is going to hate me.

More as a reminder and for those who are looking for fillers to the deal(s) so far...

[quote name='Shawne Kleckner']It looks like I made a mistake and forgot to end the.... BARGAIN BIN BLOWOUT SALE!

I need to make room for the inventory coming in for the holidays - and that means great savings for you on items in the already infamous Right Stuf Bargain Bin! From now through December 7th (wait, isn't today December 11?), I've slashed the prices on a significant portion of the items in the Bin - "your price" is the price you pay – no coupon code required. This sale brings some items to a savings of up to 95% OFF the original MSRP!! Keep an eye on the counters, though! The quantities for some items are limited! Apparently I haven't had the time to take these deals down, so get them quickly before I get caught up with other work and take care of it.[/quote]

[quote name='Gden']>< (hold temples) I wasn't saying maison ikkoku was like love hina, i was saying its like those other shows in that its a straight up harem anime. You don't have to watch the show to know that[/QUOTE]

...Maison Ikkoku was a romantic comedy/drama, not a harem show.

[quote name='thelonepig']Alright, Fruits Basket! Now I just have to wait for something else to surface so I can snag the free shipping option. :D[/QUOTE]

There's also some interesting stuff added to the weekly specials today, along with the bargain bin that WTK pointed out.

Boys Be and To Heart if you're interested in those romantic shows.

[quote name='WTK']More as a reminder and for those who are looking for fillers to the deal(s) so far...

[quote name='Shawne Kleckner']It looks like I made a mistake and forgot to end the.... BARGAIN BIN BLOWOUT SALE!

I need to make room for the inventory coming in for the holidays - and that means great savings for you on items in the already infamous Right Stuf Bargain Bin! From now through December 7th (wait, isn't today December 11?), I've slashed the prices on a significant portion of the items in the Bin - "your price" is the price you pay – no coupon code required. This sale brings some items to a savings of up to 95% OFF the original MSRP!! Keep an eye on the counters, though! The quantities for some items are limited! Apparently I haven't had the time to take these deals down, so get them quickly before I get caught up with other work and take care of it.[/quote][/quote]
...a couple notables from the Bargain Bin:

[quote name='B:L']There's also some interesting stuff added to the weekly specials today, along with the bargain bin that WTK pointed out.

Boys Be and To Heart if you're interested in those romantic shows.[/quote]

Bleach season 2 is part of the weekly deals. I guess that means it wont be in this sale.

bread's done
Back