[Dead again :'(] Secondspin.com 20% off all used AND free shipping

cranguy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
NOTE: This deal seems to toggle between dead/alive depending on whether SecondSpin is advertising on the Howard Stern show at any given time.

Update 6/18: Coupon is dead, long live the coupon!

[quote name='n8rockerasu']This is why it's called HEYNOW...and not HEYFORALITTLEWHILE ;)[/quote]

This deal is alive again with the code HEYNOW (thx TimTucker)

www.secondspin.com has a coupon HEYNOW which will give you 20% off anything used on their site (video games, CDs, and DVDs) PLUS free shipping. Enter the code on the last page of the checkout.

I buy a LOT from SecondSpin and its sister site Wherehouse.com (both owned by Transworld/fye, share the same stock) and I can tell you this is one of the best coupons I've ever seen from them. They often offer 20% off or free shipping, but I've never seen both.

Wherehouse actually had a similar code last week, but it was only good on CDs and DVDs. I was going to post that in the DVD Deals, but it was already 11 pm on the day that it expired, so I figured it wouldn't help many.

Also, if you've never ordered from SecondSpin/Wherehouse, know that their used items are almost always complete and in excellent condition. They are strict about what they accept, which is why I order so much from them. Also, customer service has always been very good to me.

[quote name='no_exit']The prices are waaaaaaaaay too high for used games.[/quote]

But that HALO3 Limited deal was amazing when this first came out. Everything else is high..agreed.

[quote name='Darklighter']In again for Halo 2 and Halo 3 LE as I just bought a 360. CAG is making me poor![/quote]Ah, but you're rich in games.

bread's done
Back