[Dead again :'(] Secondspin.com 20% off all used AND free shipping

cranguy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
NOTE: This deal seems to toggle between dead/alive depending on whether SecondSpin is advertising on the Howard Stern show at any given time.

Update 6/18: Coupon is dead, long live the coupon!

[quote name='n8rockerasu']This is why it's called HEYNOW...and not HEYFORALITTLEWHILE ;)[/quote]

This deal is alive again with the code HEYNOW (thx TimTucker)

www.secondspin.com has a coupon HEYNOW which will give you 20% off anything used on their site (video games, CDs, and DVDs) PLUS free shipping. Enter the code on the last page of the checkout.

I buy a LOT from SecondSpin and its sister site Wherehouse.com (both owned by Transworld/fye, share the same stock) and I can tell you this is one of the best coupons I've ever seen from them. They often offer 20% off or free shipping, but I've never seen both.

Wherehouse actually had a similar code last week, but it was only good on CDs and DVDs. I was going to post that in the DVD Deals, but it was already 11 pm on the day that it expired, so I figured it wouldn't help many.

Also, if you've never ordered from SecondSpin/Wherehouse, know that their used items are almost always complete and in excellent condition. They are strict about what they accept, which is why I order so much from them. Also, customer service has always been very good to me.

[quote name='Cloggerdude']Has anyone ever ordered a Gameboy Advance game from them?

Do they have the box and manual for used GBA games?[/QUOTE]

I ordered Zelda LttP/4 Swords GBA and it included everything as if new. However, the box was crushed somewhat during shipment. Still way better than loose/bootleg.

MjC

[quote name='urge26']this was posted over on the DVD section but pertains over here, the "heynow" code is working for everything, 20% and free shipping. Picked up Madden 07 for the 360, Max Payne, and Metal Arms Glitch in the System for 9 bucks total.....[/quote]
Heh, I picked up madden 07 for 360. Couldn't beat it for 2.50 shipped.

[quote name='urge26']this was posted over on the DVD section but pertains over here, the "heynow" code is working for everything, 20% and free shipping. Picked up Madden 07 for the 360, Max Payne, and Metal Arms Glitch in the System for 9 bucks total.....[/quote]

Heh...thanks for pointing that out. I grabbed Metal Arms for Xbox and Madden 07 and PGR3 for 360. $14.48 shipped.

Thanks a ton for this, I picked up NHL 2K6 and Madden NFL 07 for 12 bucks, awesome. These promotions by SecondSpin are fantastic, got Enchanted Arms for 16 and change last time.

Woo! Glad this came back. Wasn't on the fence tihs time, jumped on $11 Condemned. Hell, first game I've ordered out of this. Last time I just got a stack of movies.

Thanks for letting us know the code works again, I've had 200 bucks of credit sitting in my account for a week or two just waiting for a decent deal to come up... seemed like they were trying to annoy me.

[quote name='Uberslaughter']Dead again so quickly? I've tried both heynow and HEYNOW but it keeps saying invalid promotion code. Can anyone else confirm this?[/quote]

That means I just got in on it in time. I ordered something last night and it was working fine. I think it will prolly come back again sooner or later.

[quote name='RolePlayer']That means I just got in on it in time. I ordered something last night and it was working fine. I think it will prolly come back again sooner or later.[/QUOTE]

Hopefully. My credit will stay where it is till then. Damn, sure woulda liked gears =/

Thanks for checking boyward. Title needs to be changed to dead again lol.

I think it died at 12am this morning

I remember seeing the $3 madden 07 and wanting it a few days ago, and thought "heynow" was dead... so i didnt get it.

But i went to check after seeing this thread at 4am today, if it was still valid... and i got the invalid message

so seeing as people got stuff yesterday... and i tried in the early morning... must have ended at 12.... too bad.... this is an awesome deal... just gotta wait for a ressurection

Not only was it awesome but the condition of the games is terrific.

My copy of MADDEN 07 was factory sealed, too! :) LOST PLANET Collector's and GEARS OF WAR are mint with booklets...I'll definitely be buying from them again.

Damn glad I picked up the Halo 3 LE in this deal. The game was in pretty good condition...not great, but certainly no worse than a GameStop used game. And damn, Halo 3 is a lot of fun.

[quote name='rpepper']These were in excellent condition for me too. Glad I got a non-PH PGR3. :)[/quote]
You know, normally I'd chastise you for not wanting a GH/PH copy of something, but god damn.. The PH boxart template is horrible. =\

everything I've ordered from Secondspin has included the booklet and had the disc in mint to near mint condition. some have come with different cases (I've ordered a lot of 360 games with black cases) but that doesn't bother me too much. I love this place and Estarland for used stuff because they blow the doors off gamestop. the four games I just ordered recently with heynow, Madden 07 (new sealed), super smash bros. melee, metal arms, and max payne were all mint.

[quote name='urge26']everything I've ordered from Secondspin has included the booklet and had the disc in mint to near mint condition. some have come with different cases (I've ordered a lot of 360 games with black cases) but that doesn't bother me too much. I love this place and Estarland for used stuff because they blow the doors off gamestop. the four games I just ordered recently with heynow, Madden 07 (new sealed), super smash bros. melee, metal arms, and max payne were all mint.[/quote]

ive ordered 3 games from them and all of the manuels that came with the game were ruined... two of them were ripped and the third had pages missing. i dont really care about manuels so i was fine with it cause the discs were "playable." i wouldnt say they were mint tho.

My games came today. The discs show little to no use. The Halo 3 metal case is a little banged up but I don't care about that. Halo 2 did not come with a manual, so I'm going to see if their support is nice enough to send one. All in all, I'm still happy with this place.

[quote name='shadowkast']if they had blu ray I'd be in...I spent like $60 last time they had this...nice sized box worth of movies:)[/quote]

They do just search "blu-ray" in DVD's. Weird, but they're there. ;)

:) looked back on my favorites list and there was a copy of God Hand and Incredible Hulk Ult Destruction in-stock that i picked up. Another $19 out of my wallet.

Tempted to pick up Lost Planet CE for under $15 shipped even though Colonies is out. You could also get Madden '07 for around $1.50 :D

FINALLY got my hands on Resident Evil for the GameCube...just hoping it actually ships...VERY tempted to grab Blue Dragon since I'd only be paying about $4 in cash...any suggestions on that one?

[quote name='blinkdude1184']any idea how long this might go til?
i am waiting til fye starts the 20% extra trade bag deal then i would def hit up this offer with the fye credit[/QUOTE]

Unknown really. It just stopped last time then started, then stopped, and now it's started again.

bread's done
Back