[DEAD] BB RZ Coupon - 30% off Blu-ray Movie $34.99 & under [11/5/10 - 11/14/10]

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
Valid 11/5/10–11/14/10 for Reward Zone® program Regular & Premier Silver members only in Best Buy® stores

PROMOTIONAL - 30% off regular priced Blu-ray Movie $34.99 & under

Premier Silver Member: Show your phone & this code to cashier: 1242461

http://m.bestbuy.com/mobile/coupons/premier-1242461.html

Regular Member: Show your phone & this code to cashier: 1242489

http://m.bestbuy.com/mobile/coupons/core-1242489.html

Markdowns taken from regular prices. Not valid with any other coupons or offers. Only available on Blu-ray formats. Excludes Avatar on Blu-ray. Limit 1 offer per coupon, per household. Limit of 3 items per coupon. Valid on in store and in stock items only. Valid only at Best Buy stores in the U.S.A.; excludes stores in Puerto Rico. Not valid at Best Buy Express Kiosks. Online and in-store offer may vary. Not valid on any BestBuy.com order, including store pickup. Best Buy employees are not eligible for this promotion. No dealers. No copies. No cash back. No cash value. Coupon must be presented at time of purchase. Coupon valid 11/5/10–11/14/10. JS2

Cashier Instructions: Enter coupon UPC. Scan all product(s) being sold. Press "Total."

BEST BUY, the BEST BUY logo, the tag design, BESTBUY.COM, REWARD ZONE and MAGNOLIA HOME THEATER are trademarks of BBY Solutions, Inc. All other trademarks or trade names are properties of their respective owners. BBY1110006-1 © 2010 Best Buy. All Rights Reserved.

More Coupons - http://m.bestbuy.com/mobile/coupons/coupon-rz.html

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']I might show the handwritten code just to try my luck on Alien & B2tF Boxset.

Alien - $109.99 - 30% = $76.99
B2tF - $54.99 - 30% = $38.49[/QUOTE]

Let us know if that works.
I would like to get some sets at 30% off.

The $12.99 recently released blus will make a good choice for this coupon, assuming you can still find copies in store come Friday when the coupon is (hopefully) active.

Kick Ass for $12.99 x .7 = $9.09 + tax

[quote name='boom!']would this work for TS3 with the disney coupon?[/QUOTE]

My BB refuses to use more than one coupon on one item (no matter how many times I've tried). So I'm going to save this one for Scott Pilgrim next week

[quote name='BOOMATIC206']How do I get this code on my phone?

Anyone tried it on sale items?[/QUOTE]

Jeeze...just text the message that Incredipinoy posted on the previous page to your own cell phone number.

[quote name='BOOMATIC206']How do I get this code on my phone[/QUOTE]
Best Buy Movie Offer:
30% off any regular
priced Blu-ray Movie
$34.99 & under. Available
Friday. Offer expires
11/14. Show code to
cashier: 1242489. HELP
for info, STOP to quit.

[quote name='karkyco']The $12.99 recently released blus will make a good choice for this coupon, assuming you can still find copies in store come Friday when the coupon is (hopefully) active.

Kick Ass for $12.99 x .7 = $9.09 + tax[/QUOTE]

It's off regular prices--not the sale prices.

DVD Talk posted ads for next week. Looks like Scott Pilgrim will be $26.99 but it doesn't say sale price so hopefully no issues using this coupon

I am a BB reward zone member and never get texts from them. How can I start getting them? Also is it possible to get this text for the blu-rays still?

Guys, just copy the damn code to a piece of paper and tell them you got it in a text. I've done that numerous times in the past and as long as it applies, they couldn't care less.

[quote name='bizman316']I am a BB reward zone member and never get texts from them. How can I start getting them? Also is it possible to get this text for the blu-rays still?[/QUOTE]

I just got my text today it seems to be random when they send it sometimes. Anyway, text RZ to 332211 to opt-in. You can also text RZDEAL, MOVIES, GAMER, and SILVER(if you're a silver member) to get other texts for different things. Some may be redundant, but they all work to get you texts in some way. Or just do what Jodou said and write it down and say your phone just died. That way they can't read the fine print either and try and argue before they input it.

[quote name='mrosnwo']I just got my text today it seems to be random when they send it sometimes. Anyway, text RZ to 332211 to opt-in. You can also text RZDEAL, MOVIES, GAMER, and SILVER(if you're a silver member) to get other texts for different things. Some may be redundant, but they all work to get you texts in some way. Or just do what Jodou said and write it down and say your phone just died. That way they can't read the fine print either and try and argue before they input it.[/QUOTE]

I just texted to RZ and got the text saying Best Buy Reward Zone with a website listed (that will give you the coupons to print out from the pc).
Easy Peasy. I have the official text on my phone now (which works for many different coupons) and I just print the coupon I want.

[quote name='CombatCraig']DVD Talk posted ads for next week. Looks like Scott Pilgrim will be $26.99 but it doesn't say sale price so hopefully no issues using this coupon[/QUOTE]

That $26.99 is the "sale" price. So you can't use the coupon with it. YMMV of course.

I'd imagine they wouldn't completely deny the use of this coupon towards Scott Pilgrim. They'd probably take it off its regular price, likely $29.99, which still makes using the coupon a better deal at about $21.

It won't hurt if you try. I'm going in the morning to do return/rebuy on V SteelBook, Toy Story 3 Combo Pack, and all of those $12.99 sale.

I'll get Toy Story 3 and How to Train Your Dragon. Even with the non-sale prices, 30 % off will beat Amazon prices, and I get RZ points

Thanks IncrediPINOY!

[quote name='Ratchet & CAG']Would this work?

Toy Story 3 = $19.99

- Disney Coupon = -$8.00
- 30% Coupon = -$3.60

Total before tax = $8.39[/QUOTE]
Wait, TS3 is $20 at BB? I thought it was $24.99 or are you getting a PM from somewhere?

[quote name='Indiana Jones']If you buy movies on sale with regular price movies, sometimes the coupon will kick in and count on both of them.[/QUOTE]

This. Same with if you buy movies costing more than $34.99, buy non-movies (ie, TV show seasons on blu that are, for some reason, less than $34.99), or bundled blu ray sets (This, I can vouch for. See my previous post.)

[quote name='jpmoney']This. Same with if you buy movies costing more than $34.99, buy non-movies (ie, TV show seasons on blu that are, for some reason, less than $34.99), or bundled blu ray sets (This, I can vouch for. See my previous post.)[/QUOTE]

Is the 30% taken off the sale price or normal price?

[quote name='shrike4242']So, has anyone actually used this yet or all we still speculating on how it'll work when used?[/QUOTE]
No reports yet and I'm going after work to get TS3, so if nothing else we'll know then.

Can you use the gift card coupon in conjunction with the percentage off coupon? On the surface there doesn't seem to be any issues but there's the wording on the back that may suggest otherwise.

[quote name='Ratchet & CAG']Would this work?

Toy Story 3 = $19.99

- Disney Coupon = -$8.00
- 30% Coupon = -$3.60

Total before tax = $8.39[/QUOTE]
Talking about the 2-disc version by the way.

The Disney Coupon works on the 2-disc version too, tried it at Walmart.

But if I can re-use the coupon (printed 2 copies) and get 30% off at BB, then I won't mind going back and returning.

[quote name='chuckywang']Is the 30% taken off the sale price or normal price?[/QUOTE]

When I did this last time (10% off coupon), it took 10 percent off both items (one was normally priced, the other was a blu 2 pack bundle that was on sale). So to answer your question, the discount was off the sale price for one of the items.

It worked for me with both (the Manf coupon and the 30% off code). I got Toy Story 3 for 11.00 original price was 34.99, it took them a while but they figured it out!!

482323ab.jpg

C:%5CUsers%5CNial%5CPictures%5C2010-11-04

[quote name='bones56']It worked for me with both (the Manf coupon and the 30% off code). I got Toy Story 3 for 11.00 original price was 34.99, it took them a while but they figured it out!![/QUOTE]
Awesome. Going to pick up mine in a few!

[quote name='chuckywang']bones56, are you RZ Silver?[/QUOTE]

no just regular RZ but for this transaction they forgot to scan my card. So this is for everyone!

and for those in the area its the Levittown store on Hempstead Tpke

I wonder if this will work on Blurays greater than $35. I know it says it doesn't, but it also says it shouldn't work on sale items and yet it does.

Okay, here's the good news.

1.) The Rewards Zone Silver coupon code works whether you're a member or not. I'm just regular and they scanned my RZ card along with the coupon and it worked! No doubt either code (silver or regular) works as long as it's entered.

2.) It works on sale items! It took 30% off the Kick Ass combo pack. Got it for $9.09 + tax (same with From Paris With Love)...and I got Stargate 15th Anniversary for $6.98 + tax.

Bad News:

1.) It only worked for 1 item for me per transaction...not sure if it's because the other items were also on sale, but I took up Kick Ass, StarGate 15th Anniversary, and From Paris With Love. Only the first one, Kick Ass, got the discount applied. I had to ring the other two up separately to get the 30% off of those.

2.) It didn't take anything off on the Lost Complete Series on Blu, so I'm presuming it doesn't work on $35.00 and up. I didn't buy it (probably wouldn't have even if it had worked), but I figured I'd give it a try and see if it worked.

EDIT: Incredipinoy, this is the best I can do right now as far as a scan of the receipt (shitty, blurry ass iphone pic for Kick Ass receipt...having a hell of a time having it sent to my email so I can upload it as well) - try shrinking it down, although you should just be able to take the movie(s) you want up to the cashier, have them ring them up along with entering the code and it will automatically take it off. I can't imagine any cashier keeping track of which blus are "regularly priced" and which are "on sale".

kickarse_receipt.jpg

I just picked up TS3 four disc for 11.10 after tax. I used the 8 off and 30% off. The associate at first told me it couldn't be done but her manager told her they could stack.

[quote name='LordVila']I just picked up TS3 four disc for 11.10 after tax. I used the 8 off and 30% off. The associate at first told me it couldn't be done but her manager told her they could stack.[/QUOTE]
God I wish I had your manager. Got denied because of the regular priced lingo and I didn't even have a coupon present, the bitch just knew about it. Why the hell does my BB have so many female managers? Every damn time I get a woman they have to go and question it to the point where I end up empty handed. I'll just go back tomorrow when I'm doing errands and get it then.

Oh and I love her bullshit excuse of 'oh, well they sometimes work in the system anyways, but I'm not going to give it to you regardless'. Makes me want to just slap a ho.

bread's done
Back