[DEAD]BB Sept @Gamer Mag $10 Brink OR Hunted:TDF, $30 D:SF $40 Rise of Nightmares

Enuf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Current Sales
:360: Rise of Nightmares $39.99 after $10 coupon
:360::ps3: Driver: San Francisco $29.99 after $10 coupon
:360::ps3::wii: Tiger Woods PGA 12 The Masters $39.99/$29.99 after $20 coupon
:360::ps3::pc: Brink $9.99 after $20/$10 coupon
:360::ps3::pc: Hunted: Demon Forge $9.99 after $20/$10 coupon
:pc: Razer Naga Epic Mouse $119.99 after $10 coupon
:pc: Tritton Headsets $49.99/$109.99/$149.99 after $20 coupon
:ps3: Move Controller $39.99 after $10 coupon

General Info
Thanks + credit to AcidRain25

Battlefield 3 VS MW3 is on the cover: coupons live from 8/28-10-/1

$5 single issue, $15 year sub of 10 issues not 12(2 months coupons overlaps)
Here's the link to the @gamer mag site if you need assistance on tracking your subs email them & if there's an error on their end they'll credit you on the back end with more issues. Their also on Twitter & facebook.

Previous 2 months coupons for those who may not think the $15 sub is worth it [1,2]

Link provided for those who still have issues getting stores to allow the coupons to stack, BB Corp response
Link for any issues that take place month to month

****The coupons stack w/SALES PRICES****
****Price Matching DOES NOT STACK w/@gamer coupons****
****Even my VERY VERY generous local BB's will say no 1 or the other****

So when a $30 game like Brink goes on sale for $20 stacking the coupon makes the final price $10.. I'll update the OP as sales change & the title will reflect the lowest price AFTER COUPON has been taken off.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='aznhero913']Hopefully I get a copy in the mail this month... past 2 issues I've had to pick up in the store.[/QUOTE]

call customer service and make an account on the mag site. this way you know where the mag is and it is always delivered.

It's usually hit or miss when out comes to getting deals at my local bb. I'm really looking forward to brink and hunted for 25 and tax. :/

[quote name='joeyshadows']It's usually hit or miss when out comes to getting deals at my local bb. I'm really looking forward to brink and hunted for 25 and tax. :/[/QUOTE]

25+tax? How so? Correct me if I'm wrong, but the coupon is for 20 off Brink OR H:TDF, not both. I highly doubt the stores will let you apply one coupon on both games. So unless you have a subscription, you're looking at 30+tax.

[quote name='nuuuuj']25+tax? How so? Correct me if I'm wrong, but the coupon is for 20 off Brink OR H:TDF, not both. I highly doubt the stores will let you apply one coupon on both games. So unless you have a subscription, you're looking at 30+tax.[/QUOTE]
They are two different coupons. One for $20 off Hunted and one for $20 off Brink. There's more than one coupon in the magazine :p

[quote name='draven1089']Bumping, Can someone scan the $20 off hunted please.[/QUOTE]

Correct me if I am wrong but isnt posting scans here not allowed?

Where can I find the 800 # for customer service with the gamer mag. I STILL have not got my subscription that I paid for. Its been two months.

I need the 800 number too. I just tried to send an email and it cam back too me. I can't find the number on their website

[quote name='Brother Daz']Correct me if I am wrong but isnt posting scans here not allowed?[/QUOTE]

It's been done before in many threads here. I downloaded a scan from here for the Mortal kombat deal at TRU a while back.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Correct me if I am wrong but isnt posting scans here not allowed?[/QUOTE]

You are correct. This comes up every time there's a new thread for the upcoming issue. And every time, someone asks and then gets told to fuck off. Spend the $5!

[quote name='draven1089']It's been done before in many threads here. I downloaded a scan from here for the Mortal kombat deal at TRU a while back.[/QUOTE]
I know its been done before, that doesnt mean its ok though

[quote name='nuuuuj']25+tax? How so? Correct me if I'm wrong, but the coupon is for 20 off Brink OR H:TDF, not both. I highly doubt the stores will let you apply one coupon on both games. So unless you have a subscription, you're looking at 30+tax.[/QUOTE]

Sorry. I wasn't aware it was one item per coupon.

[quote name='nuuuuj']You are correct. This comes up every time there's a new thread for the upcoming issue. And every time, someone asks and then gets told to fuck off. Spend the $5![/QUOTE]

Hmmm Wasn't told to fuck off. Spend the $5 when I could get it for free? I'm on cheapassgamer not richassgamer. Anyways there was no harm in asking.

[quote name='rogus']I just found the phone number on the faq 1-800-678-3643.[/QUOTE]

Thank you! :) My issue should arrive this week. Atleast I hope it does.

Crap ... I missed that its ONE coupon for either/or (instead of 2 coupons, one for each)

I have a subscription. Hmm ... now to decide which to get.

Ymmv but the nerds that work in the game department will most likely let me get both games with one coupon. Scan it twice or two different transactions. We'll have to wait and see when it goes live how the computers will handle it but I know my store will hook me up.

My Best Buy only had 2 copies of Hunted for PS3 left. I bought it with credit and will just wait for the coupon and then go back and do a price adjustment. Hopefully I get the magazine in the next few days.

[quote name='Gore']$10 + magazine, or two. I'll think about it.

What is Hunted? hack n slash?[/QUOTE]

Its a cross between a hank'n'slash and a 3rd person cover shooter. Strange I know

I haven't gotten the latest issue yet of the mag, but it couldn't have been a better time for Hunted to drop to $30 so I can get it for $10. :D

[quote name='sgaldis']In the same boat as a lot here: paid for my sub almost 2 months ago...still waiting for my copy.[/QUOTE]

seriously? Should we bitch at best buy for it?

hmm... i'm considering gettin hunted now... i mean, i always did but... that's a pretty good price... but i'm not sure esp wit all these issues wit gettin the mag... anyone know how i'd be able to do a sub and get my mag before the coupon expires?

[quote name='draven1089']Hmmm Wasn't told to fuck off. Spend the $5 when I could get it for free? I'm on cheapassgamer not richassgamer. Anyways there was no harm in asking.[/QUOTE]

I think it takes a little bit more than $5 to be considered rich. If $5 is such a big deal maybe you should be looking for a job instead of posting on the internet and buying games. Those things are luxuries, ie- what rich people do.

[quote name='SPVietBoy']hmm... i'm considering gettin hunted now... i mean, i always did but... that's a pretty good price... but i'm not sure esp wit all these issues wit gettin the mag... anyone know how i'd be able to do a sub and get my mag before the coupon expires?[/QUOTE]
simple:
1) go into store
2) pick up game
3) pick up magazine
4) make purchase (subscription is $10 + $5 for the magazine in hand)
5) total will be $15 or $25 depending on whether you decided to get the subscription or not.

:cool:

[quote name='adriley313']1. When does the Brink/Hunted sale go live?
2. When do the sept issue Magazine go on sale in stores?[/QUOTE]

1. Not a sale, the MSRP for both games has dropped to $29.99.

2. Not a sale, issues cost $5, and usually end up in stores 1-2 days before the coupons go live, but YMMV from store to store.

^^^ should be out sometime between now and next week.

Just called to verify that my subscription made on 7/19 in their system. Of course they didn't have my address on file!! She said next shipment of magazines are going out next week to subscribers. Hopefully that helps some of you.

I would suggest calling to just confirm your subscription went through correctly as many other as well as mine did not. They didn't have my address but had " general " ( whatever that means) for me?!

[quote name='shadowkast']
Just called to verify that my subscription made on 7/19 in their system. Of course they didn't have my address on file!! She said next shipment of magazines are going out next week to subscribers. Hopefully that helps some of you.[/QUOTE]

Next week?!?!?! Great, and at the speed my mail is delivered, the month will be half over before I get my issue. But of course, I've been a subscriber since the beginning of the year, so this is nothing new.

You would think that they would want their subscribers to have access to the coupons from when they first go live.... or do they?????

[quote name='shadowkast']^^^ should be out sometime between now and next week.

Just called to verify that my subscription made on 7/19 in their system. Of course they didn't have my address on file!! She said next shipment of magazines are going out next week to subscribers. Hopefully that helps some of you.

I would suggest calling to just confirm your subscription went through correctly as many other as well as mine did not. They didn't have my address but had " general " ( whatever that means) for me?![/QUOTE]

[quote name='nuuuuj']Next week?!?!?! Great, and at the speed my mail is delivered, the month will be half over before I get my issue. But of course, I've been a subscriber since the beginning of the year, so this is nothing new.

You would think that they would want their subscribers to have access to the coupons from when they first go live.... or do they?????[/QUOTE]She did say next shipment, as in there is already a shipment out there in transit. (at least that's my understanding). So I'd assume they are sent out in batches depending on where their shipment center is and where they are being sent to.

Again, just my understanding. But I do agree with you 100% but that logic might make Too much sense to best buy:roll:

[quote name='shadowkast']simple:
1) go into store
2) pick up game
3) pick up magazine
4) make purchase (subscription is $10 + $5 for the magazine in hand)
5) total will be $15 or $25 depending on whether you decided to get the subscription or not.

:cool:[/QUOTE]

i meant like orderin the magazine. would my sub start after sep or start wit teh sep issue (meaning i'd have double at that point)

Anyone know if the coupon works for picking up both Brink and Hunted for $10 at the same time or do I have to make them separate purchases with two coupons in order to get the deal?

Your subscription would start with whatever your first magazine is. If you pick up the September issue instore and subscribe then and there, that's when it starts. If you choose to do it online, it'll start when you receive your first mag on the mail. Either way it takes 4-6 weeks to process your subscription.

If I'm wrong, I'm apologizing in advance. I'm sure all this info could be found better by going at the @gamer website. [quote name='SPVietBoy']i meant like orderin the magazine. would my sub start after sep or start wit teh sep issue (meaning i'd have double at that point)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='KiySeph']Anyone know if the coupon works for picking up both Brink and Hunted for $10 at the same time or do I have to make them separate purchases with two coupons in order to get the deal?[/QUOTE]

We will not know for sure until the coupons go live. But that's the million dollar question right now

[quote name='shadowkast']^^^ should be out sometime between now and next week.

I would suggest calling to just confirm your subscription went through correctly as many other as well as mine did not. They didn't have my address but had " general " ( whatever that means) for me?![/QUOTE]

I read your post and decided to call them...
I subscribed late May and the rep on the phone told me I was just entered into their system 8/19...way to use that technology BB!

Anyhoot she said they are mailing the magazines out next week and folks should be seeing them during the first week of the month.

If you ordered the magazine, call in and verify. Looks like BB & @gamer have some sort of efficiency/logistics issue.

I actually had called into Best Buy corporate about the magazine issue in mid-August. I had subscribed back in early June and had never received a magazine. The rep first told me that he hadn't heard of too many issues, but when he followed up he told me that there was a mistake in the system where a bunch of people who signed up in store were never put into the system. I guess that has been fixed and I was told I'll get the magazine in two weeks.

If you have issues...go straight to Best Buy corporate. Every other channel was inefficient in getting this resolved.

Friend tried to use the coupon today(magazine is on the floor in my store) and the coupon didn't work...

No point in getting anxious about getting the mag asap at this point.

[quote name='aznhero913']Friend tried to use the coupon today(magazine is on the floor in my store) and the coupon didn't work...

No point in getting anxious about getting the mag asap at this point.[/QUOTE]

Doesn't the coupons go live 8/28? A lot of people want to get the magazine ASAP because most Best Buy tend to run out of it.

So just went to my local BB and saw that both Brink and Hunted were listed at $29.99, but with "As Advertised" above the price. Are we sure that the MSRP for both games has dropped? The worst thing that could happen is that we walk in on Sunday and both games are back at 60.

[quote name='nuuuuj']So just went to my local BB and saw that both Brink and Hunted were listed at $29.99, but with "As Advertised" above the price. Are we sure that the MSRP for both games has dropped? The worst thing that could happen is that we walk in on Sunday and both games are back at 60.[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure it's a permanent price drop as the website doesn't say "sale" or anything under the price.

bread's done
Back