[DEAD] Donkey Konga w/ bongos $15 at Wal-Mart B&M (YMMV)

dark_inchworm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I meant to post about this a week ago, but I haven't had the time. Anyway. After stopping at my local Wally World at about 11 PM Friday night, I noticed that they had cut Donkey Konga from $50 to $25 and then to $15. I didn't ask about it, but my Splendid Logic leads me to believe that it takes up way too much shelf space and sells very slowly. So I took advantage of this good offer. And after checking in again just yesterday, they still had a really large portion of their stock.

Maybe it's just my Wal-Mart, but 'ey, why not check your own?

Also, they had the bongos themselves for $15 as well.

(btw, I really really doubt any of you will pass through there, but the Wal-Mart in question is in Hohenwald, TN)

[quote name='Kuma']yeah if youre near the east coast itd be insane to go out at this point due to the snow[/quote]

It's not like the snow is that bad yet, at like midnight it's going to be bad.

And if you are at Walmart at midnight you need to get hit over the head with bongos.

holler at your boys with one for real.....
none in the nickel city or buff, now im snowbound with no bongos or boobies. anyone in my area have luck? anyone want to send me some?

[quote name='David85'][quote name='Kuma']yeah if youre near the east coast itd be insane to go out at this point due to the snow[/quote]

It's not like the snow is that bad yet, at like midnight it's going to be bad.

And if you are at Walmart at midnight you need to get hit over the head with bongos.[/quote]

If they're there picking it up for me, then more power to them. :D

If someone could pick me up one (or better yet, two) of these, I would be willing to trade:

my left testicle
my right leg
anything on my tradelist

[quote name='EddieBelfour']are the left teste and right leg on the tradelist?[/quote]

No, and this advertisement must be mentioned to receive the deal. Consider it a special offer for the readers of this thread.

[quote name='defiance_17'][quote name='EddieBelfour']are the left teste and right leg on the tradelist?[/quote]

No, and this advertisement must be mentioned to receive the deal. Consider it a special offer for the readers of this thread.[/quote]

Deal. Send me a PM for my address, When I receive the testicle, your Donkley Konga will be mailed out. If you send a leg as well, I will personally deliver the game.

[quote name='TJordan522'][quote name='defiance_17'][quote name='EddieBelfour']are the left teste and right leg on the tradelist?[/quote]

No, and this advertisement must be mentioned to receive the deal. Consider it a special offer for the readers of this thread.[/quote]

Deal. Send me a PM for my address, When I receive the testicle, your Donkley Konga will be mailed out. If you send a leg as well, I will personally deliver the game.[/quote]

make sure you let me know where it is, so i can jack you for the teste and the leg, steal the donkey konga and sell it all on ebay BIN.

I just had a revelation (probably because I was desperate to get some and I forced every idea imaginable through my mind. Oh well, what ever works) , for all of you who called to check to see if it was in stock and what the price was, did the person actaully scan the game??? or did they just look at the tag or something. Someone posted earlier about them not being market as 15 at their Wally World but when they scanned it, that's when the $15 showed up. Just a thought, maybe you might want to call once more to be sure. And then hook me up with 5 for me and my homies.:D Please.

[quote name='discopenguin816']I just had a revelation (probably because I was desperate to get some and I forced every idea imaginable through my mind. Oh well, what ever works) , for all of you who called to check to see if it was in stock and what the price was, did the person actaully scan the game??? or did they just look at the tag or something. Someone posted earlier about them not being market as 15 at their Wally World but when they scanned it, that's when the $15 showed up. Just a thought, maybe you might want to call once more to be sure. And then hook me up with 5 for me and my homies.:D Please.[/quote]

believe me man, i tried to have them scan it, though they said they were too busy and woudlnt.

If you wanna see what it scans as and they're too busy/lazy just buy it in electronics, then if it's $50 go return it on your way out the store at the service desk. It won't take more than 3 minutes of your time.

[quote name='EddieBelfour'][quote name='discopenguin816']I just had a revelation (probably because I was desperate to get some and I forced every idea imaginable through my mind. Oh well, what ever works) , for all of you who called to check to see if it was in stock and what the price was, did the person actaully scan the game??? or did they just look at the tag or something. Someone posted earlier about them not being market as 15 at their Wally World but when they scanned it, that's when the $15 showed up. Just a thought, maybe you might want to call once more to be sure. And then hook me up with 5 for me and my homies.:D Please.[/quote]

believe me man, i tried to have them scan it, though they said they were too busy and woudlnt.[/quote]

tell them if they don't you'll drive over there and torure them within an inch of their lives . then maybe they'll reconsider. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Crap, too bad I didn't check the forums earlier.... I friggin' went to Wal-Mart today!

Unfortunately with this storm(I live in southern Vermont) I know for a fact I wouldn't get back up my driveway... and I seem to be too lazy to go shovel/sand until tomorrow morning.

[quote name='discopenguin816'][quote name='EddieBelfour'][quote name='discopenguin816']I just had a revelation (probably because I was desperate to get some and I forced every idea imaginable through my mind. Oh well, what ever works) , for all of you who called to check to see if it was in stock and what the price was, did the person actaully scan the game??? or did they just look at the tag or something. Someone posted earlier about them not being market as 15 at their Wally World but when they scanned it, that's when the $15 showed up. Just a thought, maybe you might want to call once more to be sure. And then hook me up with 5 for me and my homies.:D Please.[/quote]

believe me man, i tried to have them scan it, though they said they were too busy and woudlnt.[/quote]

tell them if they don't you'll drive over there and torure them within an inch of their lives . then maybe they'll reconsider. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:[/quote]

Some of you people take this place way too seriously.

I already have the game, but if my Wal*Mart doesn't have the deal, I'd like to trade with someone. I was planning on getting my little sister this game for her Birthday.

[quote name='MorPhiend']I already have the game, but if my Wal*Mart doesn't have the deal, I'd like to trade with someone. I was planning on getting my little sister this game for her Birthday.[/quote]

If it does pick up extra for me!!! :bouncy:

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='discopenguin816'][quote name='EddieBelfour'][quote name='discopenguin816']I just had a revelation (probably because I was desperate to get some and I forced every idea imaginable through my mind. Oh well, what ever works) , for all of you who called to check to see if it was in stock and what the price was, did the person actaully scan the game??? or did they just look at the tag or something. Someone posted earlier about them not being market as 15 at their Wally World but when they scanned it, that's when the $15 showed up. Just a thought, maybe you might want to call once more to be sure. And then hook me up with 5 for me and my homies.:D Please.[/quote]

tell them if they don't you'll drive over there and torure them within an inch of their lives . then maybe they'll reconsider. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:[/quote]

Some of you people take this place way too seriously.[/quote]

i dont think he was serious. seriously. what do you mean by "you people" anyway? i find that very racist.

[quote name='discopenguin816'][quote name='MorPhiend']I already have the game, but if my Wal*Mart doesn't have the deal, I'd like to trade with someone. I was planning on getting my little sister this game for her Birthday.[/quote]

If it does pick up extra for me!!! :bouncy:[/quote]

We all understood the first time. You want the game. If we see it, we will get it for you.

[quote name='terribledeli']It wasn't on clearance at Lake Charles wal-marts.

Prices clearly labelled and no one would scan on for me.[/quote]

wal mart is chok full o scan nazis.

[quote name='TJordan522'][quote name='discopenguin816'][quote name='MorPhiend']I already have the game, but if my Wal*Mart doesn't have the deal, I'd like to trade with someone. I was planning on getting my little sister this game for her Birthday.[/quote]

We all understood the first time. You want the game. If we see it, we will get it for you.[/quote]
:| sorry

I checked the one on navarre,in toledo oh. they had them on a endcap, and I thought I hit the jackpot. so I grabed one took it too a scanner it came up reg. price, so I then found a girl to scan it at a register 49.96... :cry: I'll check back next week..

[quote name='discopenguin816'][quote name='TJordan522'][quote name='discopenguin816'][quote name='MorPhiend']I already have the game, but if my Wal*Mart doesn't have the deal, I'd like to trade with someone. I was planning on getting my little sister this game for her Birthday.[/quote]

We all understood the first time. You want the game. If we see it, we will get it for you.[/quote]
:| sorry[/quote]

Lol it's OK, I just thought it was funny how you kept posting. :)

[quote name='TJordan522'][quote name='discopenguin816'][quote name='TJordan522'][quote name='discopenguin816'][quote name='MorPhiend']I already have the game, but if my Wal*Mart doesn't have the deal, I'd like to trade with someone. I was planning on getting my little sister this game for her Birthday.[/quote]

Lol it's OK, I just thought it was funny how you kept posting. :)[/quote]

Just a wee bit DESPERATE to get it. And I need a good reason to buy my friend the gamecube.

[quote name='EddieBelfour']holler at your boys with one for real.....
none in the nickel city or buff, now im snowbound with no bongos or boobies. anyone in my area have luck? anyone want to send me some?[/quote]

Thanks for the heads-up, now I don't have to risk my life searching for one tommorow.

[quote name='rapsodist']Maybe I overlooked something here, but has anyone besides the OP found this price?[/quote]

guessed drove 3 hours out of his way to get one, and got a few more for other CAGs, but other than that, no.

[quote name='js1']I checked the one on navarre,in toledo oh. they had them on a endcap, and I thought I hit the jackpot. so I grabed one took it too a scanner it came up reg. price, so I then found a girl to scan it at a register 49.96... :cry: I'll check back next week..[/quote]
Damn thats crazy. If I saw them sitting on the endcap I'd go nuts when they rang up at regular price. Seems like they might go down in price soon though, keep me in mind if they do :wink:

I personally haven't checked any Walmarts around here but I probably will in the next few days.

[quote name='CouRageouS'][quote name='js1']I checked the one on navarre,in toledo oh. they had them on a endcap, and I thought I hit the jackpot. so I grabed one took it too a scanner it came up reg. price, so I then found a girl to scan it at a register 49.96... :cry: I'll check back next week..[/quote]
Damn thats crazy. If I saw them sitting on the endcap I'd go nuts when they rang up at regular price. Seems like they might go down in price soon though, keep me in mind if they do :wink:

I personally haven't checked any Walmarts around here but I probably will in the next few days.[/quote]

Change... the... sig!!!! I'm gonna throw up.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='rapsodist']Maybe I overlooked something here, but has anyone besides the OP found this price?[/quote]

guessed drove 3 hours out of his way to get one, and got a few more for other CAGs, but other than that, no.[/quote]

I think one other guy did. Didn't someone say that at his Walmart it said $19.99 but rang up at $14.99?
So that would make 3 people who got in on the deal at 2 separate Walmarts so far.

[quote name='discopenguin816'][quote name='TJordan522'][quote name='discopenguin816'][quote name='TJordan522'][quote name='discopenguin816'][quote name='MorPhiend']I already have the game, but if my Wal*Mart doesn't have the deal, I'd like to trade with someone. I was planning on getting my little sister this game for her Birthday.[/quote]

Just a wee bit DESPERATE to get it. And I need a good reason to buy my friend the gamecube.[/quote]

Geez, I wish my friends bought me video game systems. I sure could use a PS2 or DS lol.

A wal-mart near me claims to have it for $30 - which is still good, but kinda disappointing compared to the $15 that I was hoping for.

[quote name='TJordan522'][quote name='discopenguin816'][quote name='TJordan522'][quote name='discopenguin816'][quote name='TJordan522'][quote name='discopenguin816'][quote name='MorPhiend']I already have the game, but if my Wal*Mart doesn't have the deal, I'd like to trade with someone. I was planning on getting my little sister this game for her Birthday.[/quote]

Just a wee bit DESPERATE to get it. And I need a good reason to buy my friend the gamecube.[/quote]

Geez, I wish my friends bought me video game systems. I sure could use a PS2 or DS lol.[/quote]

He got me something nice for christmas and I could figure out anything to get him. SO I'm thinking about getting it as a christmas/birthday gift.

[quote name='discopenguin816'][quote name='TJordan522'][quote name='discopenguin816'][quote name='TJordan522'][quote name='discopenguin816'][quote name='TJordan522'][quote name='discopenguin816'][quote name='MorPhiend']I already have the game, but if my Wal*Mart doesn't have the deal, I'd like to trade with someone. I was planning on getting my little sister this game for her Birthday.[/quote]

Geez, I wish my friends bought me video game systems. I sure could use a PS2 or DS lol.[/quote]

He got me something nice for christmas and I could figure out anything to get him. SO I'm thinking about getting it as a christmas/birthday gift.[/quote]

Ahhh, I see. Hmm...what nice things should I get my friends for Christmas to inspire this kind of video game giving mood.... :whistle2:k

[quote name='TJordan522'][quote name='discopenguin816'][quote name='TJordan522'][quote name='discopenguin816'][quote name='TJordan522'][quote name='discopenguin816'][quote name='TJordan522'][quote name='discopenguin816'][quote name='MorPhiend']I already have the game, but if my Wal*Mart doesn't have the deal, I'd like to trade with someone. I was planning on getting my little sister this game for her Birthday.[/quote]

He got me something nice for christmas and I could figure out anything to get him. SO I'm thinking about getting it as a christmas/birthday gift.[/quote]

Ahhh, I see. Hmm...what nice things should I get my friends for Christmas to inspire this kind of video game giving mood.... :whistle2:k[/quote]

He got me cologne - about $40.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='rapsodist']Maybe I overlooked something here, but has anyone besides the OP found this price?[/quote]

guessed drove 3 hours out of his way to get one, and got a few more for other CAGs, but other than that, no.[/quote]

I guess guessed deserves a spot in Horse Heaven for that one.

[quote name='CouRageouS'][quote name='js1']I checked the one on navarre,in toledo oh. they had them on a endcap, and I thought I hit the jackpot. so I grabed one took it too a scanner it came up reg. price, so I then found a girl to scan it at a register 49.96... :cry: I'll check back next week..[/quote]

I personally haven't checked any Walmarts around here but I probably will in the next few days.[/quote]

At the Wal*Mart next to the college I just transferred from, they have had their stack out on an endcap since they released the game.

[quote name='ghost of a ghost']i went to 1 wal-mart in baton rouge, louisiana today.

they had like 10 or so in stock, all in the glass case, with no price.
i had the employee take one out and scan it, rang up at $19.99 with a lil scan gun. i said ill take it. and when he rang me up again at the actual register it came up $14.99!! SWEET. thanx OP[/quote]

I asked what Walmart he went to, but he never answered. My Niece lives in Baton Rouge. I thought that if something was scanned using one of those hand scanner (or whatever they are called) it would be the same price when you checkout at the register.

[quote name='"Tricky']

I asked what Walmart he went to, but he never answered. My Niece lives in Baton Rouge. I thought that if something was scanned using one of those hand scanner (or whatever they are called) it would be the same price when you checkout at the register.[/quote]

the girl that scanned mine did not use the hand scanner, maybe I will go back and act like I will be buying it that way they will scan it at the register and see what it comes up then..

This may sound stupid but did anyone check the DDR extreme bundles? Because logic tells me that if they would do this to DK that ONLY comes extras (bungos)(sp), that would definitely do it for DDR extreme.

[quote name='KingNES']No luck in Miami Fl, I tried 3 walmarts, all scanned at 49.99[/quote]

KingNES, which Walmarts have you checked so far? Also, does anyone have the UPC code number for the Donkey Konga with Bongos pack? I've tried searching for it online but all i can come up with is the UPC for the game only - would make it a lot easier to check for the price.

question, could you return these to a different walmart if you didnt open the package and didnt have the receipt?

[quote name='saber07']question, could you return these to a different walmart if you didnt open the package and didnt have the receipt?[/quote]

And the soul of the scam still burns... :roll:

[quote name='saber07']question, could you return these to a different walmart if you didnt open the package and didnt have the receipt?[/quote]

Only if you have no conscience.

Sorry I haven't been on at all today. I've been shifting things around in my house trying to free up some boxes to ship these in.

And Tjordan: I didn't pick this up for you just so you could trade it for a testicle, so you better be planning to use the game/bongos. :lol:

No, and please refrain from discussing such matters on this site. Thank you.

bread's done
Back