[DEAD] Donkey Konga w/ bongos $15 at Wal-Mart B&M (YMMV)

dark_inchworm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I meant to post about this a week ago, but I haven't had the time. Anyway. After stopping at my local Wally World at about 11 PM Friday night, I noticed that they had cut Donkey Konga from $50 to $25 and then to $15. I didn't ask about it, but my Splendid Logic leads me to believe that it takes up way too much shelf space and sells very slowly. So I took advantage of this good offer. And after checking in again just yesterday, they still had a really large portion of their stock.

Maybe it's just my Wal-Mart, but 'ey, why not check your own?

Also, they had the bongos themselves for $15 as well.

(btw, I really really doubt any of you will pass through there, but the Wal-Mart in question is in Hohenwald, TN)

I marked it dead because it seemed as though the deal only took place at my Wal-Mart and maybe one in Baton Rouge, LA, and my Wally World was definitely depleted of its stock. I'm sure there is a compelling reason for me *not* to label it dead, but now I am lazy.

Does anyone have a receipt for $15 that they can share. My Wal-mart said that they would price match if I got a receipt. Normally, at least this is what one guy told me, they would price match if I told them the price of a competitors or another Wal-mart store but since this is such a huge difference they need a receipt or ad. Very strange, why would they rely on everyone being honest in regards to price matching?

[quote name='dhrez']Does anyone have a receipt for $15 that they can share. My Wal-mart said that they would price match if I got a receipt. Normally, at least this is what one guy told me, they would price match if I told them the price of a competitors or another Wal-mart store but since this is such a huge difference they need a receipt or ad. Very strange, why would they rely on everyone being honest in regards to price matching?[/QUOTE] Yeah, if guessed or somebody else who got in on this deal could scan their receipts for us it would be real nice. I don't know if my Wal-Mart will PM the scanned receipt, but it's worth a shot for $15 Donkey Konga. :D

bread's done
Back