[DEAD] Get 100 MS Points if you Sign-up for Games for Windows newsletter

[quote name='TAYL0R']can you still get the prop? and does it have to be gold? if so would a 48 hr. trial work?[/QUOTE]
The controller prop?
Was only given to those that when registering for the newsletter, created new accounts for Xbox Live and was send to the email (as a code) of that account. No need to be Gold for that.

[quote name='feroca']The controller prop?
Was only given to those that when registering for the newsletter, created new accounts for Xbox Live and was send to the email (as a code) of that account. No need to be Gold for that.[/QUOTE]
i made a new account on free silver and if gave me the prop no newsletter no gold.

[quote name='TAYL0R']i made a new account on free silver and if gave me the prop no newsletter no gold.[/QUOTE]
Sounds about right.

The prop was for creating a new XBL account. It was unrelated to the newsletter.

I think a lot of people signed up for XBL account(s) in order to sign up for the newsletter (to get the 100 MSP), so they mistakenly though it was related to the newsletter.

I just received my 100 MS points. E-mail title is "You earned it! Here’s your 100 points – now go play"

[quote name='rct316']GOT MINE ALL AT THE SAME TIME 5:23, ALL 1200msp!!!
FOCK YEAHH!!!!!:bouncy::bouncy:[/QUOTE]
Not gonna lie, I laughed.

I got mine on my main e-mail at 4:24. FINALLY
I think I only had 2 other "friends" sign up for the newsletter, but yesss pointssss

have you guys redeemed yours yet? I would think MS would foresee/notice these shenanigans and do something about it.

[quote name='Reibear']Not gonna lie, I laughed.

I think I only had 2 other "friends" sign up for the newsletter, but yesss pointssss

have you guys redeemed yours yet? I would think MS would foresee/notice these shenanigans and do something about it.[/QUOTE]

they didnt do anything for the netflix 1 month giveaway that i know of so i doubt they will do anything for this

[quote name='Reibear']Not gonna lie, I laughed.

have you guys redeemed yours yet? I would think MS would foresee/notice these shenanigans and do something about it.[/QUOTE]

There was a promotion last year that gave out 100 msp codes. You could only redeem one code from the promo per live account. If MS really cared enough about limiting this, there are systems already in place that they could have used.

Thanks, I signed myself up, my bro, my sis, my girl, and my extra family email that's signed up to XBL with gamertags and we all got it.

[quote name='BlazeP']Got my 100 points in an email today.

TIME TO BLOW ALL OF MY ONE DOLLAR![/QUOTE]

You mean $1.25?

I got mine but I'm saving points until the big end of year XBL sale that includes silver members.

Forgot all about it like most people here, got an e-mail yesterday. 100 Microsoft points for the sake of losing the sanctity of my e-mail address? Sure

You mean we could have signed up with multiple emails? What was I thinking, using my main account. Mother fucking fuck, I could be swimming in MS points right now.

I had an account tied to a "@live.com" email address, but when I try to access my email, I'm told to link my email to hotmail. After I did that, all my emails were gone except for a "welcome to hotmail" email. No codes for me >:[

[quote name='CouRageouS']Hahahahahaha worst surprise ever. Someone save it before he deletes it.[/QUOTE]

I saved it >:]

bread's done
Back