[DEAD] Get 100 MS Points if you Sign-up for Games for Windows newsletter

[quote name='SuicideSnowman']4500msp here. I signed up 57times but those last 12 must have missed the cut. Oh well, I am happy with my bounty. :mrgreen:

http://i.min.us/id4rei.jpg[/QUOTE]
daaaayyyuummmmm -- tranny surprise or not, that's big money right there! :applause: I applaud your greed and exploitation.

Having Tranny Surprise on your tab is a common thing to do for lulz... no reason to freak out.

Anyway lol @ people getting tons of pts from this. I guess I was too lazy for that.

[quote name='nnthomas']Having Tranny Surprise on your tab is a common thing to do for lulz... no reason to freak out.

Anyway lol @ people getting tons of pts from this. I guess I was too lazy for that.[/QUOTE]

Simple fact of the matter is you have to open the page (and look at it) to get it as one of your tabs.

If anyone hasn't used one of the hundred codes they got, if you'd like to trade it for a one month Live code I'd appreciate it. I understand that these kinds of points are region free, so I can use it to put on a UK account to buy a Deadly Premonition gamerpic I had my eye on.

bread's done
Back