[DEAD] Lollipop Chainsaw Pre-Order $44.99 @ Amazon

Lollipop Chainsaw's Complete N. American Costume List Revealed

"The full costume list with official descriptions is below:

*These costumes can be unlocked throughout the game's main campaign. Other costumes can be unlocked through pre-ordering the game at various stores.

Sexy American Casual – This sexy get-up leaves little to the imagination
Purple Pride Uniform – Visiting team alternate uniform
Date Night Outfit – Great for a date with your body less soul mate
Bunny Costume – Juliet's bunny doll is slightly worse for wear
Crash Helmet – Approved by the Department of Transportation
Cordelia's Costume – Calm, cool, collected – Cordelia's killer style
Rosalind's Costume – Rosalind's slickest outfit on-lend to Juliet – Dry clean only
Dad's Costume – Expert zombie hunter lounge wear
Mom's Costume – Sexy MILF clothes straight from Mom's closet
Sexy Rider Suit – Pink leather jumpsuit with a strategically placed zipper
Haruna Costume – Haruna from Is This a Zombie?
Shiro Costume – Shiro's costume from Deadman Wonderland
Manyu Chifusa Costume – Samurai costume from Manyu Scroll (Manyū Hiken-chō)
Miyamoto Rei Costume – Rei's costume from Highschool of the Dead
Busujima Saeko Costume – Saeko's Costume from Highschool of the Dead
Striped Bikini – A beach staple, perfect for those hot summer days
Sexy Seashell Bikini – Mermaids got nothing on Juliet
Japanese Maid Costume – Cleaning up a zombie mess has never been more appropriate
American Cheerleader Costume – Show 'em how much you love freedom in this cheer outfit"

Last edited by a moderator:
So 24 costumes as DLC.

I think at some point the total value of the DLC is going to be more than the game itself. =P

I love all of Suda's games that I've played (currently have NMH 2, NMH:HP, and SotD still sitting in my backlog), but think I'll wait for a price drop to $20 to pick this up.

Those costumes (with the exception of the pre-order ones) are FREE and unlocked by playing the game.

Shocking, I know!
@_@`

Hopefully at least some of them will be in-game unlocks... That remains to be seen though.

ETA: Cool, I didn't realize that it had been confirmed that they were definitely unlockable in-game. Weren't some of those DLC for the Japanese version?

[quote name='confoosious']I feel like such a perv buying this game. And really, I just wanted to support Grasshopper since SotD was so much fun.[/QUOTE]

There's nothing pervy about a game with a zombie-slaying highschooler in a cheerleader out. . . oh wait :whistle2:s

But seriously, this game looks fun as hell and isn't taking itself too seriously unlike all those other zombie games out there. Yeah I'm looking at you Dead island.

Yes, all the outfits (with the exception of the 5 pre-order outfits) are included in the game for free and are unlocked by completing certain objectives as well as purchasing with in-game points similar to No More Heroes. It is shocking that North America is getting all the anime outfits as those are generally Japan exclusives (due to licensing being different over here), but hey, Warner Bros. are pretty awesome!

[quote name='Buuhan1']Yes, all the outfits (with the exception of the 5 pre-order outfits) are included in the game for free and are unlocked by completing certain objectives as well as purchasing with in-game points similar to No More Heroes. It is shocking that North America is getting all the anime outfits as those are generally Japan exclusives (due to licensing being different over here), but hey, Warner Bros. are pretty awesome![/QUOTE]

QFT.

First MK and alt's for everyone on disk and now this? Yup. I agree.

Played this the other day. It's funny but the gameplay isn't anything unique or groundbreaking. Boss fights seem to go on forever. I can see it being discounted rather quickly.

360 or PS3? I'm already getting a 360 copy at BB but for this price and more dlc I don't mind having a sealed copy. Just need to track down Jessica Nigri for an "autograph" :D

I'm waiting for a bit on this one, as it seems like it'll be a pretty average slasher. Far above Ninja Gaiden 3, but far below Ninja Gaiden 2, Bayonetta and Devil May Cry.

From the gameplay I've seen, there are some pretty dumb things that should never have made it into a playable version of the game. (IE: Chat bubbles that say things like "HELP!" can impair your vision if they get in front of your camera.)

I see this one dropping quite fast.

As far as the costumes go... the only one I really like is the red and white maid outfit. Otherwise I'll probably just sick to her standard cheerleader get-up.

[quote name='AugustAPC']I'm waiting for a bit on this one, as it seems like it'll be a pretty average slasher. Far above Ninja Gaiden 3, but far below Ninja Gaiden 2, Bayonetta and Devil May Cry.

[/QUOTE]

NG3 is alright if you don't play it below the "hard" difficulty. Sure it's no where near as good as the original 2 games from Itagaki, no arguments there, but it's still kinda fun sometimes in a mindless kind of way. I just don't look at NG3 as a Ninja Gaiden game and put it in a casual group where God of War, Dante's Inferno, Castlevania Lord of Shadow, Ninja Blade reside.

As for this game, I preordered it but not sure if I will stick to it. So far, I haven't enjoyed any of the creations from this studio so I have my doubts. I played No More Heroes but just couldn't get into it. The shooter game, forgot the name, I didn't play but checked out the videos and it's pretty average.

bread's done
Back