Enuf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Coupons valid 5/5 - 6/1
Splinter Cell Blacklist is on the cover of the mag/booklet
Prices in () are AFTER COUPON

$20 off Borderlands 2($20)
PS3 http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Borderl...id=1218402136474&skuId=3433069&st=borderlands 2&lp=2&cp=1
X360 http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Borderl...id=1218402131364&skuId=3433032&st=borderlands 2&lp=1&cp=1
$20 off NCAA FootBall 13($40)
PS3 http://www.bestbuy.com/site/NCAA+Fo...3662.p?id=1218538976471&skuId=4833662&st=ncaa football 13&lp=3&cp=1
X360 http://www.bestbuy.com/site/NCAA+Fo...3708.p?id=1218538976607&skuId=4833708&st=ncaa football 13&lp=2&cp=1

$15 off GOW Ascension ($25) http://www.bestbuy.com/site/God+of+War%3A+Ascension+-+PlayStation+3/5272444.p;jsessionid=C63EFCA189541F8445F2E596A50FB67D.bbolsp-app01-174?id=1218629939809&skuId=5272444&st=god of war&lp=1&cp=1

$10 off Injustice Gods Among Us($50)
PS3 http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Injusti...p?id=1218705941927&skuId=5924102&st=injustice: gods among us&lp=2&cp=1
X360 http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Injusti...p?id=1218705943570&skuId=5924139&st=injustice: gods among us&lp=1&cp=1
Wii-U http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Injusti...p?id=1218705944674&skuId=5924148&st=injustice &lp=3&cp=1

$10 off Fallen Earth Blood Sports or Rift Storm Legion for PC
($10)Rift Storm Legion http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Rift:+S...8672.p?id=1218768192809&skuId=6638672&st=rift storm legion&lp=1&cp=1
($10) Fallen Earth Blood Sports http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Fallen-...dows/1122132.p?id=1218223233664&skuId=1122132

$10 off any USED game $30 or more http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Video-G...ed/pcmcat203500050000.c?id=pcmcat203500050000

$10 off SELECT Afterglow controllers http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchp...ist=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=15&fs=saas&iht=n

$20 off HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition ($140) http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Hauppau...608353.p?id=1218761710047&skuId=6608353&st=HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition&cp=1&lp=1

($19.99/$17.99) USED NCAA 13 w/$10 off coupon + 10% GCU
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchp...ist=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=15&fs=saas&iht=n

If you think the @Gamer coupons have been lackluster, want more total coupons, coupons on systems & PS Vita/3DS games SPEAK UP HERE so they will change them.
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-B...-diversity-to-the-gamer-magazine/idi-p/650023

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Deader2818']So you guys are generally happy with the coupons that have been offered lately? Really just wondering.[/QUOTE]

I'm not. I stopped subbing and now I just come here to see the bitching lol.

[quote name='Deader2818']So you guys are generally happy with the coupons that have been offered lately? Really just wondering.[/QUOTE]

Haha, I see what you did there.

Personally all I care about it for one set of coupons. That would be the welcome pack for the B2G1 new games. Combine that with BF sale price and golden! Subscription paid for itself automatically.

i am not happy, but i can understand you cannot always get free games or $5-10 games. I have seen tons of the same posters posting in monthly gamers coupons thread, talking about " can i price match amazon/gamestops price of $20, and use the $20 off coupon to get the game for free, or they actually want actual change back if the coupon $30 off, then price matching it to $20 price from a different retailer than bestbuy". If any1 dares to tell them no, you cannot double-dip/ pricematch, and use the coupon to get the game for free. They start to throw fits, and say "bestbuy is horrible. I hope they go bankrupt/ close down like circuit city".

Personally worth it for me.

approximately 2 months

Direct saving
$20 rz for God of War
$20 game for 'free' using the b2g1 new coupon for subbing
$?? forgotten coupon recieved for subbing
$20 off Hitman
$20 off Sleeping Dogs
~$ 5 with the 10% bonus off used and + to trade-ins

Indirect saving
$30 off of Hitman guide (discounted and got 15% off for purchasing hitman)

so at least 85 saved directly cost 15 ahead 70 :D

when subbed I got four coupons b2g1 new, b2g1 used, 10% digital and another one I used the 1st and the 4th only. with only the sub coupon and preorder I am still ahead

[quote name='YBX87']i am not happy, but i can understand you cannot always get free games or $5-10 games. I have seen tons of the same posters posting in monthly gamers coupons thread, talking about " can i price match amazon/gamestops price of $20, and use the $20 off coupon to get the game for free, or they actually want actual change back if the coupon $30 off, then price matching it to $20 price from a different retailer than bestbuy". If any1 dares to tell them no, you cannot double-dip/ pricematch, and use the coupon to get the game for free. They start to throw fits, and say "bestbuy is horrible. I hope they go bankrupt/ close down like circuit city".[/QUOTE]

Personally Best Buy has almost always has done right by me. sometimes the employees can be on the verge of harassment, but overall great experience.

Gamestop on the other hand, has been terrible, telling some I do not want the PUR PRO more than twice is completely unacceptable! Employees okaying something on the card scanner is completely unacceptable! I should never have to explain why I do not want more damn e-mails, no means no dammit! Selling opened games as "new" is fraudulent as it is not new!

I like Best Buy have had many great experiences, you cannot expect AMAZING coupons, but at least be better than what they give to everyone.

TL;DR I have enjoyed GCU, however it is not looking to have a promising future.

Well I didn't use any of the coupons last month. But i also have a long memory And can go a month without and be ok. But by the way people are reacting, you'd think @gamer raped their dog.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im not really mad, or upset, and trust me, I have gotten my sub back 10 fold, but I dont think you can argue that the sub has gotten a lot worse now then it was before.

The welcome pack and $20 promo is the best it has to offer atm imo. The coupons in the mag are really just a nice bonus atm which is fine. But its just annoying that they are offering coupons to bring things down to new MSRPs and offering a coupon thats worse then what is already been given out.

[quote name='Deader2818']Im not really mad, or upset, and trust me, I have gotten my sub back 10 fold, but I dont think you can argue that the sub has gotten a lot worse now then it was before.

The welcome pack and $20 promo is the best it has to offer atm imo. The coupons in the mag are really just a nice bonus atm which is fine. But its just annoying that they are offering coupons to bring things down to new MSRPs and offering a coupon thats worse then what is already been given out.[/QUOTE]
let me ask you this question, when is the last time another retailer other than bestbuy sold a game for $5-10?, and i am not talking about games like zumba, or barbie pony land. bestbuy are not perfect, but they are sure as hell 10X better than other retailers for games, even better than amazon dare i say it.

[quote name='YBX87']let me ask you this question, when is the last time another retailer other than bestbuy sold a game for $5-10?, and i am not talking about games like zumba, or barbie pony land. bestbuy are not perfect, but they are sure as hell 10X better than other retailers for games, even better than amazon dare i say it.[/QUOTE]

Target clearance.
Sears sale.
Rare gamestop sale.
etc.

Like last month I got a move bundle with 2 games for $15 (fairly common deal).

[quote name='admiralvic']Target clearance.
Sears sale.
Rare gamestop sale.
etc.

Like last month I got a move bundle with 2 games for $15 (fairly common deal).[/QUOTE]

Before the economic downturn Target and Circuit City clearances were my go to for deals

I do miss those days

[quote name='admiralvic']Target clearance.
Sears sale.
Rare gamestop sale.
etc.

Like last month I got a move bundle with 2 games for $15 (fairly common deal).[/QUOTE]
the key word "rare", target clearance tend to be ymmv, compare to bestbuys nation wide store chain sales. i am talking about mostly now.

[quote name='YBX87']let me ask you this question, when is the last time another retailer other than bestbuy sold a game for $5-10?, and i am not talking about games like zumba, or barbie pony land. bestbuy are not perfect, but they are sure as hell 10X better than other retailers for games, even better than amazon dare i say it.[/QUOTE]

You keep bringing up getting a game for $5-$10 but I have never asked for that.

But offering $15 off God of War when they already offered $20 for free as well for pre-order? offering only $10 off Injustice when they offered $20 for pre-ordering?

Really, even though I have most games that have came out, I wouldn't mind coupons for like, DMC for 30-40, taking 10-15 off some vita, 3ds games or something. hell maybe even something off some WIi games. There is a lot of different things they could do thats better than giving us what they had been.

[quote name='confoosious']Do you not get that pre-orders are different from released games?[/QUOTE]

Ok then. What about the GoW coupon?

Really though, I guess ill drop it. Seems there 3 camps. Ones that are like "everything is fine, stop bitching its wonderful!" others that are "this sucks, its a piece of crap and a waste of money!" and those in the middle that can see both sides but get lumped in with the whiners.

[quote name='Deader2818']You keep bringing up getting a game for $5-$10 but I have never asked for that.

But offering $15 off God of War when they already offered $20 for free as well for pre-order? offering only $10 off Injustice when they offered $20 for pre-ordering?

Really, even though I have most games that have came out, I wouldn't mind coupons for like, DMC for 30-40, taking 10-15 off some vita, 3ds games or something. hell maybe even something off some WIi games. There is a lot of different things they could do thats better than giving us what they had been.[/QUOTE]
ok, wasn't the fact that bestbuy are not offering any more $5-10 games,after the use of coupon the main reason you are complaining about. If this months coupon came out, and turned out to be here that you can get $10 for boderlands 2, $10 for ncaa, and god of war ascension. you would not be complaining about bestbuy gamers coupon. Am i wrong?

[quote name='YBX87']the key word "rare", target clearance tend to be ymmv, compare to bestbuys nation wide store chain sales. i am talking about mostly now.[/QUOTE]

Now you're just arguing semantics to prove a point, sincel most of those $5 - $10 dollar games were pretty conditional. Like plenty of people couldn't find a copy of ME 2 to buy it for $5 dollars and several other deals were only possible through a freak sale during the life of the coupon. Neither of these things seem to be happening anymore (or as often), so your point starts to lose validity.

[quote name='admiralvic']Now you're just arguing semantics to prove a point, sincel most of those $5 - $10 dollar games were pretty conditional. Like plenty of people couldn't find a copy of ME 2 to buy it for $5 dollars and several other deals were only possible through a freak sale during the life of the coupon. Neither of these things seem to be happening anymore (or as often), so your point starts to lose validity.[/QUOTE]
if you think so poorly of bestbuy, next time when they have some $5-10 game deals you want. Don't buy it from them. Get it at a higher price from target/ gamestop

Its seriously like you guys don't read my posts or just confuse me with everyone else that bitches. That very post you quoted even says im not asking for $5-$10 games.

Clearly, if a sale or MSRP drops happens during the coupon no one is going to complain and will be happy, but for some reason, it seems to be ignored that doesnt happen anymore. Last time was Mass Effect 3/Lollipop Chainsaw. Prototype happened for one day and was quickly fixed. Doom 3 BFG MSRP dropped to 19.99 during the coupon and they didn't drop it till after it expired. Same with that Prototype 2 if I recall correctly.

I know its always said "dont judge till the coupons expire" but I think the last few months have shown that they will hold back the MSRP drop till after the deal.

Personally, thats fine. I get it. They don't want to just give out free games and im not complaining about that at all. I mostly bring it up because its always said to wait and see and as it has shown, it won't happen anymore.

[quote name='Deader2818']Ok then. What about the GoW coupon?

Really though, I guess ill drop it. Seems there 3 camps. Ones that are like "everything is fine, stop bitching its wonderful!" others that are "this sucks, its a piece of crap and a waste of money!" and those in the middle that can see both sides but get lumped in with the whiners.[/QUOTE]

Would you rather them not offer anything at all? Take what you can. You cant always win. Geez go play a game in your backlog and let it go.

[quote name='Deader2818']Its seriously like you guys don't read my posts or just confuse me with everyone else that bitches. That very post you quoted even says im not asking for $5-$10 games.

Clearly, if a sale or MSRP drops happens during the coupon no one is going to complain and will be happy, but for some reason, it seems to be ignored that doesnt happen anymore. Last time was Mass Effect 3/Lollipop Chainsaw. Prototype happened for one day and was quickly fixed. Doom 3 BFG MSRP dropped to 19.99 during the coupon and they didn't drop it till after it expired. Same with that Prototype 2 if I recall correctly.

I know its always said "dont judge till the coupons expire" but I think the last few months have shown that they will hold back the MSRP drop till after the deal.

Personally, thats fine. I get it. They don't want to just give out free games and im not complaining about that at all. I mostly bring it up because its always said to wait and see and as it has shown, it won't happen anymore.[/QUOTE]
call me an idiot if you want, but i have faith bestbuy will turn it around eventually.

[quote name='YBX87']call me an idiot if you want, but i have faith bestbuy will turn it around eventually.[/QUOTE]

I am in no way trying to say you are an idiot. I want to see Best Buy do well and really do not want to see them close down or anything like that.

[quote name='Deader2818']Ok then. What about the GoW coupon?
[/QUOTE]

Who cares?! Things change. I got my BJs coupons in the mail last month and their vitamins were more expensive than they were 3 months ago cause the coupon was only $1 off instead of $2 off. Do I find this insulting? Of course not. It's just business. Promotions change all the time. Sometimes for the better and some times for the worse.

Just because you pay $15 for a membership doesn't mean you're guaranteed a promotion that pleases you. It also doesn't mean that sometimes a non gamer club promotion won't be better.

Marketing dollars and marketing plans drive these sales. Getting angry about it makes no sense.

Who said I was angry? I was just trying to have a discussion about the recent state of @gamer but i guess that's just bitching and moaning now.

Its just mostly funny that people say wait and dont judge till we see if there is a sale or MSRP drop but that hasnt happened in awhile.

[quote name='confoosious']Who cares?! Things change. I got my BJs coupons in the mail last month and their vitamins were more expensive than they were 3 months ago cause the coupon was only $1 off instead of $2 off. Do I find this insulting? Of course not. It's just business. Promotions change all the time. Sometimes for the better and some times for the worse.

Just because you pay $15 for a membership doesn't mean you're guaranteed a promotion that pleases you. It also doesn't mean that sometimes a non gamer club promotion won't be better.

Marketing dollars and marketing plans drive these sales. Getting angry about it makes no sense.[/QUOTE]

I like your replies. Haha. At least you understand how things work.

[quote name='confoosious']Who cares?! Things change. I got my BJs coupons in the mail last month and their vitamins were more expensive than they were 3 months ago cause the coupon was only $1 off instead of $2 off. Do I find this insulting? Of course not. It's just business. Promotions change all the time. Sometimes for the better and some times for the worse.

Just because you pay $15 for a membership doesn't mean you're guaranteed a promotion that pleases you.[/QUOTE]

No offense but with that mentality, no wonder some people like to be getting ripped off. I'm just speaking about the GOW:A coupon, I don't know about the other coupons. Wouldn't have been better to have this coupon for free members and the big coupon for paid members? The way this coupon was offered was way too obvious: "Here, a 20 dollar coupon for being a free member. Here, a 15 dollar coupon for being a paid and we know you don't care about getting ripped off"

[quote name='zzamaro']No offense but with that mentality, no wonder some people like to be getting ripped off. I'm just speaking about the GOW:A coupon, I don't know about the other coupons. Wouldn't have been better to have this coupon for free members and the big coupon for paid members? The way this coupon was offered was way too obvious: "Here, a 20 dollar coupon for being a free member. Here, a 15 dollar coupon for being a paid and we know you don't care about getting ripped off"[/QUOTE]

You think a majority of the world knows about this? Only us at this website and a few others actually look at everything. If you feel insulted dont click on these Gamer threads.

I don't know how it doesn't strike you as a little odd that they gave out a better coupon for free than the one they gave out for paid members. Could have at least give the same $20 off, lol.

[quote name='zzamaro']No offense but with that mentality, no wonder some people like to be getting ripped off. I'm just speaking about the GOW:A coupon, I don't know about the other coupons. Wouldn't have been better to have this coupon for free members and the big coupon for paid members? The way this coupon was offered was way too obvious: "Here, a 20 dollar coupon for being a free member. Here, a 15 dollar coupon for being a paid and we know you don't care about getting ripped off"[/QUOTE]

If there's a coupon online you can print out for $1 off Colgate and a coupon in the Sunday newspaper (that you pay for) for only 50 cents off, do you scream bloody murder at your local newspaper for ripping you off?

How hard is it to just use the damn $20 coupon if you want the game?

People need to stop being so angry about every perceived slight that best buy (or any other retailer) commits.

Not every promo is going to go your way.

Does it make logical sense that free was $20 and gcu only had $15? No. But it's not the end of the world, especially considering there are other coupons and other months.

[quote name='Deader2818']I don't know how it doesn't strike you as a little odd that they gave out a better coupon for free than the one they gave out for paid members. Could have at least give the same $20 off, lol.[/QUOTE]
maybe it is a sign/hint, they might have a sale price drop on gow:a , to stack with the coupon. lol

Was there anything keeping the paid members from using the $20 coupon? If you wanted it for $20 less you were more than welcome to get it then. That coupon ended and is replaced by the $15 for paid members. We got the ability to use two separate coupons for it. Yes, it would have been nice to get another $20 off, but if you missed it the first time for whatever reason this gives you a second chance.

[quote name='confoosious']If there's a coupon online you can print out for $1 off Colgate and a coupon in the Sunday newspaper (that you pay for) for only 50 cents off, do you scream bloody murder at your local newspaper for ripping you off?

How hard is it to just use the damn $20 coupon if you want the game?

People need to stop being so angry about every perceived slight that best buy (or any other retailer) commits.

Not every promo is going to go your way.[/QUOTE]

Does the sunday newspaper issue the $1 online coupon?

You seem to be the only one really angry about all this, lol.

[quote name='Stellar Inertia']You think a majority of the world knows about this? Only us at this website and a few others actually look at everything. If you feel insulted dont click on these Gamer threads.[/QUOTE]

I didn't need to. The topic title told me everything. What's there to see anyway?

[quote name='Deader2818']I don't know how it doesn't strike you as a little odd that they gave out a better coupon for free than the one they gave out for paid members. Could have at least give the same $20 off, lol.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. It was way too obvious. Two consecutive coupons and the free one was better.

If its a game I really wanted I would have it already day 1 with the preorder promo for the same price as the $20 off. GoW A is a game im not playing till its like $15. I may be biased in this case though as I am primarily a 360 gamer. And also im just happy there are any RZ offers or Gamer coupons. There could be none at all. Would that make you happier?

[quote name='kitsunisan']Was there anything keeping the paid members from using the $20 coupon?[/QUOTE]

Yes, having in mind that 15 dollars were wasted. Some are not sub. anymore which is a good thing.

[quote name='Stellar Inertia']If its a game I really wanted I would have it already day 1 with the preorder promo for the same price as the $20 off. GoW A is a game im not playing till its like $15. I may be biased in this case though as I am primarily a 360 gamer. And also im just happy there are any RZ offers. There could be none at all. Would that make you happier?[/QUOTE]

No.

[quote name='Deader2818']Does the sunday newspaper issue the $1 online coupon?[/QUOTE]

Well this certainly has been an exercise in futility.

There's no way of knowing if the $20 off is better than this $15 coupon until the end of the month. If BB has a sale on GoW for under $55 than the $15 coupon will be a better deal.

[quote name='dino88']There's no way of knowing if the $20 off is better than this $15 coupon until the end of the month. If BB has a sale on GoW for under $55 than the $15 coupon will be a better deal.[/QUOTE]

Bestbuy has gone out of its way to not allow sales or price drops to happen when the coupons are in effect....it'd be fine if they weren't so shady about doing it a couple months back though.

I just bought a copy of Injustice two days ago and already opened it. I know they changed their policy, would it be possible for me to get it price adjusted?

[quote name='DemonKysho']I just bought a copy of Injustice two days ago and already opened it. I know they changed their policy, would it be possible for me to get it price adjusted?[/QUOTE]
Buy, return with old receipt.

Personally, I've been considering the Airflow controller for the 360, going so far as to check its price at the store and at Bestbuy.com, since I got one for PS3 last year at a Sears clearance and it's pretty good for extended gaming sessions. I wouldn't get Airflow controllers at the regular price, but there's a good chance I will use that coupon next month.

I also think Borderlands 2 for $20 is pretty good. Great? Probably not. But if I'm not crazy about the DLC (and from what people have said, I don't know if I'm going to get the DLC this time around), I might end up using that coupon as well.

So, $20 off Borderlands (or $10, if the MSRP drop will happen immediately after the coupons expire) and $10 off a controller that sells for $32. That's $20-$30 saved in one month, and it's not even a *special month* like some of the extravaganzas last year. I consider that worth the subscription--and I actually prefer the print magazine over the digital, if there's any complaint I have it's that I will have to print out the coupons instead of just tearing them out of the magazine.

And even if there are just 3 or 4 months out of the year like that (going back a year to April 2012), I'm quite happy to renew. If I don't use any coupons between now and October (when I would renew) then I might consider not renewing. But as of now I still feel it has been value for the money.

I haven't even used the $20 credit for pre-ordering feature, since I usually wait for MSRP to drop before I consider purchasing, whether on sale or not. But if I did pre-order something between now and October (very well may pre-order Beyond: Two Souls), then so much the better. Getting a $20 credit toward the next pre-order (or towards Borderlands 2 for $20).

TL;DR: I'm probably going to use two of the coupons this month, so although there are no $5 or $10 steals (yet), I feel it's a fairly good (but not great) month for me as a GCU member.

Im going to call the wambulance for some of you mother fuckers. "Sniffle sniffle, I waaaaaaaaaaaaant mah games for nuttin waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

I love this site but anymore I just want to slap some people. Whether its the same questions of price matching you see over and over, or just the extremely cheap tightwads I want to slap people.

[quote name='FinderKeeper']Personally, I've been considering the Airflow controller for the 360, going so far as to check its price at the store and at Bestbuy.com, since I got one for PS3 last year at a Sears clearance and it's pretty good for extended gaming sessions. I wouldn't get Airflow controllers at the regular price, but there's a good chance I will use that coupon next month.

I also think Borderlands 2 for $20 is pretty good. Great? Probably not. But if I'm not crazy about the DLC (and from what people have said, I don't know if I'm going to get the DLC this time around), I might end up using that coupon as well.

So, $20 off Borderlands (or $10, if the MSRP drop will happen immediately after the coupons expire) and $10 off a controller that sells for $32. That's $20-$30 saved in one month, and it's not even a *special month* like some of the extravaganzas last year. I consider that worth the subscription--and I actually prefer the print magazine over the digital, if there's any complaint I have it's that I will have to print out the coupons instead of just tearing them out of the magazine.

And even if there are just 3 or 4 months out of the year like that (going back a year to April 2012), I'm quite happy to renew. If I don't use any coupons between now and October (when I would renew) then I might consider not renewing. But as of now I still feel it has been value for the money.

I haven't even used the $20 credit for pre-ordering feature, since I usually wait for MSRP to drop before I consider purchasing, whether on sale or not. But if I did pre-order something between now and October (very well may pre-order Beyond: Two Souls), then so much the better. Getting a $20 credit toward the next pre-order (or towards Borderlands 2 for $20).

TL;DR: I'm probably going to use two of the coupons this month, so although there are no $5 or $10 steals (yet), I feel it's a fairly good (but not great) month for me as a GCU member.[/QUOTE]

I think some people (like yourself) forget that not everyone has the same mentality as you. Borderlands 2 was recently $20 dollars on the PSN and included a copy of Borderlands 1. Sure a hard copy might be "worth more", but it's hardly a unique price for that stuff. Same with Injustice, it has been and WILL BE (Kmart) cheaper elsewhere. Same with GoW: A, which was a FREE coupon last month for a price that's currently lower than what the coupon is offering.

Some people need to stop jumping to extremes and think every complaint is coming from someone looking for a free - $10 dollar game and simply accept / realize some people want better deals from their subscription. With the way the price match policy is now, the ever present "well you can get your money back from 1 preorder" excuse is now invalid. Especially when you consider most of these games are quickly dropping in price.

you cant please everyone
IF you dont like the coupons, vote with your dollars. No one really gives a damn if you complain online.

Borderlands 2 for $10, if it drops in price, is a good deal and one I'd take advantage of. The rest of these coupons? Nothing that interests me. Oh well. I've gotten plenty of other awesome deals in the year I've been subscribed - like $10 Sleeping Dogs ($5 after RZ cert) a couple weeks ago.

[quote name='Diad']you cant please everyone
IF you dont like the coupons, vote with your dollars. No one really gives a damn if you complain online.[/QUOTE]
Incorrect BestBuy most certainly cares if you complain online but complaining on this thread does little to nothing. However, if people voice their complaints here change will come. We(the CAG community have already voted and got changes put in place)

A lot of you are making incredible points that BestBuy needs to hear from YOU my vote only counts once & I've done all I can do at this point. Take the disccussion to the ideax thread & make a real difference.

More coupons total/better coupons
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-B...-diversity-to-the-gamer-magazine/idi-p/650023

Amending the price match/return policy
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-B...nn-exchange-policy-for-RZ-Silver/idi-p/676065

More games being added to the $20 pre-order promo
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-Buy-IdeaX/Even-More-Victory-Can-Be-Pre-Ordered/idi-p/678895

Stop items from being de-listed from BB.com(like last months @gamer games)
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-B...BB-com-when-physical-stores-have/idi-p/676063

Getting the 10% GCU to stack correctly w/GCU & @Gamer coupons in one transaction
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-B...plying-like-it-s-promised-in-the/idi-p/676178

bread's done
Back