Enuf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Coupons valid 5/5 - 6/1
Splinter Cell Blacklist is on the cover of the mag/booklet
Prices in () are AFTER COUPON

$20 off Borderlands 2($20)
PS3 http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Borderl...id=1218402136474&skuId=3433069&st=borderlands 2&lp=2&cp=1
X360 http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Borderl...id=1218402131364&skuId=3433032&st=borderlands 2&lp=1&cp=1
$20 off NCAA FootBall 13($40)
PS3 http://www.bestbuy.com/site/NCAA+Fo...3662.p?id=1218538976471&skuId=4833662&st=ncaa football 13&lp=3&cp=1
X360 http://www.bestbuy.com/site/NCAA+Fo...3708.p?id=1218538976607&skuId=4833708&st=ncaa football 13&lp=2&cp=1

$15 off GOW Ascension ($25) http://www.bestbuy.com/site/God+of+War%3A+Ascension+-+PlayStation+3/5272444.p;jsessionid=C63EFCA189541F8445F2E596A50FB67D.bbolsp-app01-174?id=1218629939809&skuId=5272444&st=god of war&lp=1&cp=1

$10 off Injustice Gods Among Us($50)
PS3 http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Injusti...p?id=1218705941927&skuId=5924102&st=injustice: gods among us&lp=2&cp=1
X360 http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Injusti...p?id=1218705943570&skuId=5924139&st=injustice: gods among us&lp=1&cp=1
Wii-U http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Injusti...p?id=1218705944674&skuId=5924148&st=injustice &lp=3&cp=1

$10 off Fallen Earth Blood Sports or Rift Storm Legion for PC
($10)Rift Storm Legion http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Rift:+S...8672.p?id=1218768192809&skuId=6638672&st=rift storm legion&lp=1&cp=1
($10) Fallen Earth Blood Sports http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Fallen-...dows/1122132.p?id=1218223233664&skuId=1122132

$10 off any USED game $30 or more http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Video-G...ed/pcmcat203500050000.c?id=pcmcat203500050000

$10 off SELECT Afterglow controllers http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchp...ist=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=15&fs=saas&iht=n

$20 off HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition ($140) http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Hauppau...608353.p?id=1218761710047&skuId=6608353&st=HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition&cp=1&lp=1

($19.99/$17.99) USED NCAA 13 w/$10 off coupon + 10% GCU
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchp...ist=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=15&fs=saas&iht=n

If you think the @Gamer coupons have been lackluster, want more total coupons, coupons on systems & PS Vita/3DS games SPEAK UP HERE so they will change them.
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-B...-diversity-to-the-gamer-magazine/idi-p/650023

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyway here's hoping that INjusticce will go on sale less then 35 someday

8/4 my 25 reward zone thing expires. gotta think of what to spend it on XD I need a new mouse butall these new mice suck. They're so f'ing smal

[quote name='Darklurkr23']Anyway here's hoping that INjusticce will go on sale less then 35 someday

8/4 my 25 reward zone thing expires. gotta think of what to spend it on XD I need a new mouse butall these new mice suck. They're so f'ing smal[/QUOTE]

So you have 3 months to find a way to spend $25 in certs?! Sounds like a trick question

[quote name='shadowkast']So you have 3 months to find a way to spend $25 in certs?! Sounds like a trick question[/QUOTE]

Or you can do what I did recently, order something online for in-store pickup using the RZ cert(s) and then either cancel the order or let the pickup window expire. The points will be eventually refunded in the form of a new RZ cert with a new expiration date.

I don't know if "abusing" this creates any kind of flag for an account, so maybe someone with more experience trying this can chime in.

[quote name='Enuf']Incorrect BestBuy most certainly cares if you complain online but complaining on this thread does little to nothing. However, if people voice their complaints here change will come. We(the CAG community have already voted and got changes put in place)

A lot of you are making incredible points that BestBuy needs to hear from YOU my vote only counts once & I've done all I can do at this point. Take the disccussion to the ideax thread & make a real difference.

More coupons total/better coupons
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-B...-diversity-to-the-gamer-magazine/idi-p/650023

Amending the price match/return policy
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-B...nn-exchange-policy-for-RZ-Silver/idi-p/676065

More games being added to the $20 pre-order promo
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-Buy-IdeaX/Even-More-Victory-Can-Be-Pre-Ordered/idi-p/678895

Stop items from being de-listed from BB.com(like last months @gamer games)
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-B...BB-com-when-physical-stores-have/idi-p/676063

Getting the 10% GCU to stack correctly w/GCU & @Gamer coupons in one transaction
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-B...plying-like-it-s-promised-in-the/idi-p/676178[/QUOTE]

You should just add these to your signature, in hopes more people will click and support.

[quote name='eLefAdEr']I don't know if "abusing" this creates any kind of flag for an account, so maybe someone with more experience trying this can chime in.[/QUOTE]Not a big issue some people just purchase something in-store & then return it same thing.

[quote name='StryderOmega']You should just add these to your signature, in hopes more people will click and support.[/QUOTE]I try not to push it but so much it's just when people say what they want & aren't even willing to back themselves up, makes you wonder are they just talking to talk. Even if there was a major change would they really purchase anyways unless it was a $5-$10 and/or free game.

Have the coupons been working prior to their valid date? GOW:A would be $35 if so. I won't have to time to check this out till Sat. & that's probably when the sale will be ending

[quote name='Enuf']
I try not to push it but so much it's just when people say what they want & aren't even willing to back themselves up, makes you wonder are they just talking to talk. Even if there was a major change would they really purchase anyways unless it was a $5-$10 and/or free game.[/QUOTE]

I like how you went from being helpful, to having this holier than you thing, which isn't even accurate.

If you had bothered to look into previous coupons / other deals, you would see MANY CAG's were considering GoW: A for $40. Sure some were trying to double up with the coupon, but there was some interest. We also have the Injustice thread, which is FILLED with people thinking $35 is a deal.

Thats the problem some of you defenders seem to have, you automatically assume complaints are only coming because we want free - $10 dollar games. Sure they're nice, but much rather see a good deal on Injustice, though do you really expect it to go on sale for $40 during the coupon? That's sort of the mentality going on now... better deals can be had elsewhere, so why pay for the magazine?

Injustice - Kmart / TRU
GoW A - They had a $20 dollar off coupon RIGHT before this for everyone.
BL 2 - Sony sold the digital version with BL 1 for $20.
etc

Here's a great idea; Best Buy stops including coupons, stops RZ member deals, and stops $20 credit on select preorders. Why bother when everyone pisses and moans despite all of the great offers we've seen? Heaven forbid what you want isn't at the price you want right now.

Just be like every other retailer that just does the Sunday sale and be done with it.

And to the poster above me Sony only offered Borderlands 2 at $20 for paying Plus members, not everyone. Lets be accurate. If $20 is too much than perhaps you can show which retailer is offering the game at a better price right now.

[quote name='ultramanJ']Here's a great idea; Best Buy stops including coupons, stops RZ member deals, and stops $20 credit on select preorders. Why bother when everyone pisses and moans despite all of the great offers we've seen? Heaven forbid what you want isn't at the price you want right now.

Just be like every other retailer that just does the Sunday sale and be done with it.

And to the poster above me Sony only offered Borderlands 2 at $20 for paying Plus members, not everyone. Lets be accurate. If $20 is too much than perhaps you can show which retailer is offering the game at a better price right now.[/QUOTE]

Do you have stock in Best Buy or something? Clearly some people (maybe most) overreact with their complaints about the coupons, but since this is a subscription we've paid for, we have every right to be critical. I tend to buy my games day 1, so the $20 preorder bonus is enough to make me happy. But for people who aren't interested in this, the subscription is becoming useless.

The PM policy is near worthless now. 10% off of used games/10% bonus on trade-ins sucks now because the used prices are usually way too high and all but new release titles have completely nerfed TIVs. Now the coupons seem to only be for things that they are trying to clearance out or things that have already been available for much cheaper. Sleeping Dogs was one of the first coupons in months I was excited to use, but low and behold no store around me had a copy (then it got removed from the website completely long before the coupon expired). Given how great this subscription used to be, it is more than disappointing to see what it has become.

We're paying a piddly $15 for a 12 month subscription to a magazine complete with coupons, 10% off used games, and 10% bonus on trades. That's on par with GameStop, but Best Buy takes it further with a $20 bonus credit in select preorders, and Gamers Club bonus discounts free for everyone.
Their trade in offers with 100% bonus credit have been pretty darn good, and if you don't like their used prices there's almost always a $10 off used game coupon in the mag, not to mention far more frequent B2G1 free deals than GS.

I'm not a stockholder, but I'm also not going to whine considering all of the great deals I've received in the past few years. Sure I enjoyed all of the free and $5/$10 games to, as well as the sale prices being cheaper the trade in credit. But the reality is they're paying more attention these days after what had to be a money losing situation for them.

And for all the crying about God of War being only $15 off, why didn't you buy it with the $20 discount?! I swear people just want to complain. Don't like it? Don't renew, it's that easy.

I used to buy the magazines at $5 a pop whenever I wanted to use a coupon. After doing this 3 times or so, I figured it was foolish NOT to subscribe for a full year.

And since then, I have not used a single coupon. Pure, hot garbage for about 9 months now. They had some killer deals way back when ($10 Batman: AC, $10 Kingdoms of Amalur, $5 ME2), so maybe my expectations were too high, I guess.

Oh well, chalk up another customer who will not be renewing.

[quote name='ultramanJ']We're paying a piddly $15 for a 12 month subscription to a magazine complete with coupons, 10% off used games, and 10% bonus on trades. That's on par with GameStop, but Best Buy takes it further with a $20 bonus credit in select preorders, and Gamers Club bonus discounts free for everyone.
Their trade in offers with 100% bonus credit have been pretty darn good, and if you don't like their used prices there's almost always a $10 off used game coupon in the mag, not to mention far more frequent B2G1 free deals than GS.

I'm not a stockholder, but I'm also not going to whine considering all of the great deals I've received in the past few years. Sure I enjoyed all of the free and $5/$10 games to, as well as the sale prices being cheaper the trade in credit. But the reality is they're paying more attention these days after what had to be a money losing situation for them.

And for all the crying about God of War being only $15 off, why didn't you buy it with the $20 discount?! I swear people just want to complain. Don't like it? Don't renew, it's that easy.[/QUOTE]

GCU does have a lot of the same benefits as PUR, but that doesn't make them equal (anymore). Best Buy has always had higher used prices than GS in general, but that was offset by pretty awesome TIVs. That is not the case anymore, the TIVs are almost insulting even when you factor in 50% or 100% bonuses (they just adjust the base values whenever these "promos" start so you are getting pretty much the same amount anyway).

So the higher prices on used games combined with a pretty pathetic selection means I have found little use for buy 2 get 1 or a $10 off coupon ($10 off $29.99 and greater, BTW). I am no defender of GS, I hate a whole lot about them. I am a CAG that goes for the best deal though, and for several months any non-recent release I have picked up has been from GS because: 1) it was cheaper, 2) they offered me a significantly higher TIV on stuff I was exchanging, 3) they actually had the games I wanted in stock.

Oh, and by the way, I find the "magazine" for GCU to be shockingly bad. Its more like a glorified catalog.

I am pretty far from the point I was originally trying to make now, but I think we can all agree that GCU has been getting worse and worse as time goes on and many people are justified in not renewing (I won't expire till April of next year, but if they do away with the preorder promo there is no reason for me to stick around).

I'm only 2 months into being a GCU member and have been pleased with my investment. Received a $20 credit for preordering Gears of War: Judgment. Bought a copy of Hitman: Absolution for $20 using a coupon last month.

Used a buy 2 get 1 free coupon I received for joining to buy Assassin's Creed 3 & Far Cry 3 when they were both on sale for $29.99 w/ The Walking Dead being the free game.

Add on the extra 10% for trade in and 10% used games, plus the 2x Rewards Zone points and I've more than made back the $15 to join.

I'm happy. Can't please everyone I guess.

I don't get why this whole topic is so black and white. Its like, if someone says anything against the coupons, the default counter argument is always "WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF THERE WAS NO COUPONS?" or "IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DO PAY FOR THE SUB!"

Is there really no room for a middle ground?

[quote name='Deader2818']
Is there really no room for a middle ground?[/QUOTE]

This is the internet. So... no?

I haven't used a coupon in a while either. Last time for me was to get a $5 Prototype 2. But that ONE deal alone nearly paid its worth of the $15 sub. Add in the odd used game purchase and trade-in, I come out on top.

Has the overall quality of coupons dropped since I joined? Sure. Do I feel like Best Buy is taking advantage of me by going this route? Hell no. It's amazing to me that they are so willing to hand out free credit (Facebook RZ polls and Audience Rewards weekly trivia game) when their fiscal health is not ideal.

I might not resub immediately this summer, but if there is one coupon that makes a game I want a good deal, I'll likely pull the trigger again.

[quote name='Deader2818']Well to be fair, they have really cut down on what they do with the app.[/QUOTE]

Is that really a surprise though? They must have given away tens of thousands of dollars in credit when it was daily, and that feels like a low estimate.

[quote name='confoosious']Everyone who doesn't like the subscription shouldn't renew.

That solves so many problems with this thread.[/QUOTE]

But think of all the fun other people would have reading about the entitlement that is shown for spending their hard earned $20. I mean I don't see people going out seeing Bay's Transformers abortion part 1-3 and then go shit if I go out and spend my $20 to see this is iMax 3D I will demand my money back cause its been getting worse and worse....

But they remind me of this:

images
We want more....

[quote name='Deader2818']I don't get why this whole topic is so black and white. Its like, if someone says anything against the coupons, the default counter argument is always "WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF THERE WAS NO COUPONS?" or "IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DO PAY FOR THE SUB!"

Is there really no room for a middle ground?[/QUOTE]

Nope. Not with a company that is on the brink like BBY is. They are still giving a good value for what your getting with the bonus Reward Zone and 10% bonus for trade ins and such.

[quote name='admiralvic']I like how you went from being helpful, to having this holier than you thing, which isn't even accurate.

If you had bothered to look into previous coupons / other deals, you would see MANY CAG's were considering GoW: A for $40. Sure some were trying to double up with the coupon, but there was some interest. We also have the Injustice thread, which is FILLED with people thinking $35 is a deal.

Thats the problem some of you defenders seem to have, you automatically assume complaints are only coming because we want free - $10 dollar games. Sure they're nice, but much rather see a good deal on Injustice, though do you really expect it to go on sale for $40 during the coupon? That's sort of the mentality going on now... better deals can be had elsewhere, so why pay for the magazine?

Injustice - Kmart / TRU
GoW A - They had a $20 dollar off coupon RIGHT before this for everyone.
BL 2 - Sony sold the digital version with BL 1 for $20.
etc[/QUOTE]Ok, let's look at this thread with 168 replies before the coupons have even gone live. How many times do you see people mention the $10 B:AC/March issue/$10 SSX/KoA... as a point of reference of what @gamer once was? Let's be clear I want more $5-$15 games but here's where I & others may differ. I'll gladly pay $40-$50/yr for an upgraded GCU with superior deals daily & subsidized the entire GCU that way. I'm willing to give more to get more since I get the most outta my money.

Also, I remember when the coupons were truly outstanding since I spent tons of time consistantly changing the prices in the OP of the threads. In those threads there were ALWAYS people who even then didn't wanna pay for the sub or the mags. They preferred to steal the coupons instead you think this had a positive or negative effect on the GCU?

I doubt BB or any other retailer(with the exception of AMZ who matches the offers) is consistantly watching other retailers deals to their own, that's actually where the pm comes into play more.

Simply put,
I want better coupons period too, I don't know know 100% of why the change for the worse has happened but I'm willing to voice my displeasure to BB in hopes of getting a better GCU. At this point the only way I can see to the the change is going the route I've taken. If you know of a better way please do tell.

I have not used a coupon in 5 months at the least. I do not see that changing and will not be renewing my membership went its up unless there is a big improvement.

[quote name='Deader2818']Well to be fair, they have really cut down on what they do with the app.[/QUOTE]

You mean the free app where they gave everyone $10 for the heck of it? They might've forgotten while putting together the daily deal, two day sales, reward zone offers, $20 preorder credits, and coupons. You should email them and let them know you're upset that they haven't been giving enough deals with the free app. Maybe they'll give you a $10 credit as an apology.

Look, I don't mean to break balls here, but can't we agree that Best Buy has been giving us a lot of offers above and beyond what anyone else is doing on a regular basis? I can accept that not every issue is going to have something I want, or that not every deal has the game I want at the price I want. But I appreciate that they give all of the offers they do consistently. That's the grey area.

[quote name='ultramanJ']You mean the free app where they gave everyone $10 for the heck of it? They might've forgotten while putting together the daily deal, two day sales, reward zone offers, $20 preorder credits, and coupons. You should email them and let them know you're upset that they haven't been giving enough deals with the free app. Maybe they'll give you a $10 credit as an apology.[/QUOTE]

Way to make something out of it nothing. I personally don't care. But it is a fact that they werent keeping up on the up for awhile. Jesus chirst dude. I never once said I wasn't happy or thankful for best buy as a whole. Unbunch your panties.

Anyone receive this month's issue of the magazine yet (either physical or digital version)? The current set of coupons should have gone into effect yesterday. I was expecting to see my digital issue by now because I received last month's copy at about 12:10am PT on the first day the coupons went live.

[quote name='Dund3r']Anyone receive this month's issue of the magazine yet (either physical or digital version)? The current set of coupons should have gone into effect yesterday. I was expecting to see my digital issue by now because I received last month's copy at about 12:10am PT on the first day the coupons went live.[/QUOTE]

Nope haven't gotten my email yet.

[quote name='mpaullin']Best Buy has always had higher used prices than GS in general, but that was offset by pretty awesome TIVs.[/QUOTE]

I'd never though to compare their used prices, but after picking 5 random games to check, this is shockingly incorrect. Best Buy was consistently cheaper - this may not always be the case, but in my quick test it sure was.

Title - GS / BBY
Injustice - 54.99 / 49.99
Vanquish - 14.99 / 17.99
Alice Madness Returns - 34.99 / 17.99
Black Ops 2 - 54.99 / 34.99
Super Mario Galaxy - 17.99 / 17.99

Edit: did some more because I don't want to get to work yet this morning. So far gamestop was cheaper 4 out of 15 times.
mass effect 2 - 9.99 / 12.99
mass effect 3 - 17.99 / 17.99
skyrim - 37.99 / 34.99
tomb raider trilogy - 34.99 / 9.99 (?)
fallout new vegas - 9.99 / 12.99
marvel ultimate alliance 2 - 39.99 / 24.99
lotr war in the north - 24.99 / 17.99
dragon age 2 - 9.99 / 9.99
darksiders ii - 34.99 / 29.99
x-men destiny - 17.99 / 19.99
borderlands - 17.99 / 14.99

I don't know why people seem to get so pissed off about other people complaining. Many of us joined this program because of the great coupons they had. They no longer have those great coupons. Of course people are going to be upset.

[quote name='handsomepete']I'd never though to compare their used prices, but after picking 5 random games to check, this is shockingly incorrect. Best Buy was consistently cheaper - this may not always be the case, but in my quick test it sure was.

Title - GS / BBY
Injustice - 54.99 / 49.99
Vanquish - 14.99 / 17.99
Alice Madness Returns - 34.99 / 17.99
Black Ops 2 - 54.99 / 34.99
Super Mario Galaxy - 17.99 / 17.99

Edit: did some more because I don't want to get to work yet this morning. So far gamestop was cheaper 4 out of 15 times.
mass effect 2 - 9.99 / 12.99
mass effect 3 - 17.99 / 17.99
skyrim - 37.99 / 34.99
tomb raider trilogy - 34.99 / 9.99 (?)
fallout new vegas - 9.99 / 12.99
marvel ultimate alliance 2 - 39.99 / 24.99
lotr war in the north - 24.99 / 17.99
dragon age 2 - 9.99 / 9.99
darksiders ii - 34.99 / 29.99
x-men destiny - 17.99 / 19.99
borderlands - 17.99 / 14.99[/QUOTE]

I should clarify. In my experience, Best Buy's used games that are readily available, tend to be more expensive. There are many instances where they will have a cheaper price listed online, but good luck ever finding a copy (e.g. Tomb Raider trilogy, marvel ultimate alliance 2). And then there are times when they straight up have the better price and you can find it easily, but the completely gimped trade in program at Best Buy usually means I am better off going to GS to pay a few dollars more while getting considerably more credit.

Let me emphasize that everything I am saying is based on my experience in the past few months, there are obviously still occasions where BB is the way to go.

I think I used two coupons throughout my entire subscription. One for $10 Battlefield 3, and the other for a $15 Prototype 2.

They seem to be pretty lousy lately. It seems like BB is using the coupons just to match the deals you find at other retailers, or using higher prices to make the discounts out to be more significant than they really are. $20 for Hitman for example. It's easy to find for that price. That'd be fine if the coupons were free, but I expect something a little more substantial if I'm paying for them.

My sub is almost up, and I probably won't renew until some great cheap games come along.

This shit is horrible, if not for the $20RZ certs and Trade-ins BB would get no love for me. Who picks this shit out?! Not even one coupon looks enticing. smh.

[quote name='MrBeatdown']I think I used two coupons throughout my entire subscription. One for $10 Battlefield 3, and the other for a $15 Prototype 2.

They seem to be pretty lousy lately. It seems like BB is using the coupons just to match the deals you find at other retailers, or using higher prices to make the discounts out to be more significant than they really are. $20 for Hitman for example. It's easy to find for that price. That'd be fine if the coupons were free, but I expect something a little more substantial if I'm paying for them.

My sub is almost up, and I probably won't renew until some great cheap games come along.[/QUOTE]

Same EXACT story here. I used just 2 coupons for those 2 games. I am not renewing. Though I posted in the thread and voted for the idea on the Best Buy feedback site linked by the OP of this thread. I am sad to say it but BB and BB.com are almost dead to me as far as my shopping is concerned. They are quickly headed the route of Circuit City and we all know how that turned out. They have a feedback site which literally no one uses (percentage wise of their business) and only a FEW ideas, from my long perusal of their forums, ACTUALLY get implemented. Listen to the core customers BB, or you will go the way of the dodo.

[quote name='strait edge follower']if we paid more for the sub to get better coupons i would be down for that :)[/QUOTE]I've had that Idea posted for sometime now but if we're going to pay more I've made it clear the deals need to be far superior than what's ever been offered.
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-B...ver-quot-tier-to-the-Gamers-Club/idi-p/492283
20%-30% trade bonus vs current 10%
At least 6 exclusive coupon packs(welcome kite, holiday packs, quarterly packs)
10% off ALL GAMING items or 10% back in BB GC on items like systems(would stack with all promos)
Exclusive issues of @Gamer w/exclusive coupons
Extra $20-$30 for pre-ordering the expensive CE/SE of games in the $100-$150 range.
Exclusive DOTD, DOTW, DOTM
Early/Extended access to sales/promos
Exclusive Black Friday deals
Coupons that make any title a $20 pre-order

[quote name='Verve']Same EXACT story here. I used just 2 coupons for those 2 games. I am not renewing. Though I posted in the thread and voted for the idea on the Best Buy feedback site linked by the OP of this thread. I am sad to say it but BB and BB.com are almost dead to me as far as my shopping is concerned. They are quickly headed the route of Circuit City and we all know how that turned out. They have a feedback site which literally no one uses (percentage wise of their business) and only a FEW ideas, from my long perusal of their forums, ACTUALLY get implemented. Listen to the core customers BB, or you will go the way of the dodo.[/QUOTE]Quite a few of mind have may it to "we did it"

Thanks to the feedback to the link in the OP the status has been changed to "under review". This is the time to leave DETAILED ideas that you want to see(if they aren't already outlined). Be clear on what you want to see changed.

Also, this change came with just 29 votes(started w/16)
The thread regarding getting the price match policy has the same 29 votes in just under 1 month. Needless to say if that 29 can jump to 50-55 we could see that go under review as well.
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-B...nn-exchange-policy-for-RZ-Silver/idi-p/676065

[quote name='Enuf']

Quite a few of mind have may it to "we did it"[/QUOTE]

I still stand by my OP. BB is reactive not proactive in this situation. With that being said, I have shopped at BB since the first store opened in my area. I have bought many electronics/games since then at BB and they were my "go to" store even when CC was around. I even purchased a tv for $5000+ at BB, when LCDs were new to the market.

I guess what I am trying to express is my disappointment in BB. I would hate " to see them go the way of the dodo" like CC as I actually enjoy shopping in a brick and mortar store. They just don't have the deals/coupons that interest me... I mean, how many coupons for headsets do you need taking up a valuable coupon slot, month after month.

I will not be renewing my GC U membership unless they actually listen to their customers feedback. The "deals" are just few and far between and I think many would agree with me.

[quote name='Verve']

I still stand by my OP. BB is reactive not proactive in this situation. With that being said, I have shopped at BB since the first store opened in my area. I have bought many electronics/games since then at BB and they were my "go to" store even when CC was around. I even purchased a tv for $5000+ at BB, when LCDs were new to the market.

I guess what I am trying to express is my disappointment in BB. I would hate " to see them go the way of the dodo" like CC as I actually enjoy shopping in a brick and mortar store. They just don't have the deals/coupons that interest me... I mean, how many coupons for headsets do you need taking up a valuable coupon slot, month after month.

I will not be renewing my GC U membership unless they actually listen to their customers feedback. The "deals" are just few and far between and I think many would agree with me.[/QUOTE]

Overall I see your point, but if there is just one really good deal in this it will make up for your subscription cost.

I for one only had one intention for this magazine, which was the B2G1 new coupon from the welcome kit. Which I timed perfectly for Black Friday. (Came in the mail the Wednesday before.) and since then I had gained over $180 in RZC from the Victory can be PreOrdered and also used a coupon for DBZ Kinect (twice) to make a $9 credit profit.

With all things in consideration, I guess it all depends on how BB plays the game. If they don't do the Victory can be Preordered promo or something similar along those lines, then it will not gain much interest from me. However, as long as the B2G1 new coupons keep popping out in the Welcome Kit, then they will have a loyal subscriber.

[quote name='StryderOmega']Overall I see your point, but if there is just one really good deal in this it will make up for your subscription cost.

I for one only had one intention for this magazine, which was the B2G1 new coupon from the welcome kit. Which I timed perfectly for Black Friday. (Came in the mail the Wednesday before.) and since then I had gained over $180 in RZC from the Victory can be PreOrdered and also used a coupon for DBZ Kinect (twice) to make a $9 credit profit.

With all things in consideration, I guess it all depends on how BB plays the game. If they don't do the Victory can be Preordered promo or something similar along those lines, then it will not gain much interest from me. However, as long as the B2G1 new coupons keep popping out in the Welcome Kit, then they will have a loyal subscriber.[/QUOTE]

Well said. I have found some AMAZING deals at my local BB store, and that keeps me coming back. You are right, even in those 2 coupons I made back the money I fronted for GCU. Though, I can't justify renewing my sub as the deals have been so poor as of late, IMHO. I will continue to frequent BB and BB.com, and I hope others do too. I just don't buy used games very often unless rare and in excellent condition, because I am very particular about the quality of my collection. I just pray this changes from "under review" to "we did it"!

i acually think one of these games will go on sale as there is going to be a drought of console realeases before and after the last of us comes out so that means more chances for older titles to go on sale. im being optomistic :)

[quote name='mewman13']I just got my coupons, 11:15 AM EDT. All the coupons line up with the OP.[/QUOTE]

Got mine at the same time too.

[quote name='Dump1eSti1tskin']Anyone get their mag in the mail yet?[/QUOTE]

I have not. Doesn't sound like I'm missing much, though.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Can anyone pm their Injustice Coupon, if they dont plan on using it? I've been dying to play this game for awhile and got denied a PM today.[/QUOTE]

Do you still need it?

[quote name='Verve']Well said. I have found some AMAZING deals at my local BB store, and that keeps me coming back. You are right, even in those 2 coupons I made back the money I fronted for GCU. Though, I can't justify renewing my sub as the deals have been so poor as of late, IMHO. I will continue to frequent BB and BB.com, and I hope others do too. I just don't buy used games very often unless rare and in excellent condition, because I am very particular about the quality of my collection. I just pray this changes from "under review" to "we did it"![/QUOTE]

You know, I have actually been quite surprised about the quality of their used games. I examine them thoroughly the best I can before I make the purchase. (Obviously not online). I tilt the case in every possible way to see if the manual is in perfect condition. The discs themselves are the biggest gamble, however, but I have not been dissapointed yet.

bread's done
Back