[Dead] More random Overstockage - 2 Dolla Deals

[quote name='pimp_daddy_smurf']all my orders shipped as well, 3 were shipped USPS and the other order was shipped "DHL"

i wonder what that is..............

oh well at least we all got out orders shipped[/quote]
DHL is a new shipping company, they have yellow trucks, thats all I know about them

[quote name='ChrisXE']wahooo my order shipped

3 amplatudes (hey it seemed like an unlimited stock)[/quote]
And to think I actually felt bad when you were complaining that someone on here ripped you off, the way I see it you just cheated two other people out a cheap ass deal

[quote name='yeahokthenfu'][quote name='pimp_daddy_smurf']all my orders shipped as well, 3 were shipped USPS and the other order was shipped "DHL"

DHL is a new shipping company, they have yellow trucks, thats all I know about them[/quote]

They have terminals popping up all over the country. They are trying to get a piece of the business from UPS and Fed Ex.

[quote name='yeahokthenfu'][quote name='pimp_daddy_smurf']all my orders shipped as well, 3 were shipped USPS and the other order was shipped "DHL"

DHL is a new shipping company, they have yellow trucks, thats all I know about them[/quote]

...and they drop it at your door without even buZZing . Outpost ships DHL. I lost a package when I used to live in NYC in a appartment building.

[quote name='masha'][quote name='yeahokthenfu'][quote name='pimp_daddy_smurf']all my orders shipped as well, 3 were shipped USPS and the other order was shipped "DHL"

...and they drop it at your door without even buZZing . Outpost ships DHL. I lost a package when I used to live in NYC in a appartment building.[/quote]
Damn that sux

[quote name='blackjaw'][quote name='rawisjericho']The Overstock chick is hot[/quote]

thats why they call it the "big O"[/quote]

I would like to show her my O-Phase.... *does ass slap jester* OH! OH! OH!

[quote name='The_Continental']Drew : I'm thinking about taking that new chick from Logistics. If things go right I might be showing her my O-face. You know: Oh. Oh.

from imdb memorable quotes: http://imdb.com/title/tt0151804/quotes[/quote]

well thanks for letting me know it is face and not phase, i've only watched the movie once and I'm sure you can see how I confused the words.

DHL isn't a new shipping company, they're an older company that's been around almost as long as UPS and FedEx. They merged with Airborne Express a year or so ago, and they're finally finishing up the merger with Airborne, which is why you're seeing the yellow trucks and the DHL logo'd stuff, where you used to see the stuff for Airborne. Up until a few months ago, you could go to http://www.airborne.com and still get the Airborne Express page. Now, it redirects to http://www.dhl-usa.com , which is their main page.

[quote name='punqsux']violentlee...congratulations you inspired me to make my 3rd cag comic...without further delay...i present!!!
[/quote]

You cared enough to spend your time -- time which could've otherwise been spent playing games or earning a living -- to make a comic about me. I'm touched.

That's pretty much how it went down, two. Except dude was on his way out the door for a work-related meeting, and my tongue wasn't sticking out.

yeah my 2nd order shipped..and it was HUGE!!

The Osbournes: The First Season
Star Trek: Generations
Classics of Early Cinema (6-pk/DVD)
Sci-Fi Monsters Classics (6-pk/DVD)
Drive-In Monsters (6-pk/DVD)
SciFi Chillers 6 Pak
Vintage Horror 6 Pak
Star Trek: Insurrection
Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
Star Trek: Nemesis
Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
X2: X-Men United
Dawn of the Dead
The Brady Bunch in the White House/Growing Up Brady 2-Pack

[quote name='ViolentLee'][quote name='punqsux']violentlee...congratulations you inspired me to make my 3rd cag comic...without further delay...i present!!!
[/quote]

You cared enough to spend your time -- time which could've otherwise been spent playing games or earning a living -- to make a comic about me. I'm touched.

That's pretty much how it went down, two. Except dude was on his way out the door for a work-related meeting, and my tongue wasn't sticking out.[/quote]

im glad you enjoyed it, i was expecting to get flamed for it, but i ment it all in jest, so that was cool ^^

i have no problem spending 15 mins making a comic if people enjoy it, that you for being my muse

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Man, if this hadn't occured during Monday Night Football I would have been in.

I see they have a lot of those titles back in stock for $20-$30. I'm just hoping they clearance them out again.[/quote]

I too was watching MNF ( My Cowboys were playing, how could I not watch?) Luckily I checked here around halftime and got in on the scraps at least.

I don't understand this... Overstock has shipped my School of Rock dvd, but I still have a ton of stuff in process. Why don't they wait and just ship all of my stuff together?

Date Shipped SKU Name Price Qty Total
In Process 80208 Sci-Fi Monsters Classics (6-pk/DVD) $2.00 1 $2.00

In Process 80214 Drive-In Monsters (6-pk/DVD) $2.00 1 $2.00

In Process 81563 SciFi Chillers 6 Pak $2.00 1 $2.00

In Process 81564 Vintage Horror 6 Pak $2.00 1 $2.00

In Process 82003 PS2 - Amplitude $2.00 1 $2.00

09/30/2004
85715 School of Rock DVD (FS) $2.00 1 $2.00

In Process 86592 Dawn of the Dead (DVD) $2.00 1 $2.00

Hint: Click on the USPS icon above to track your order. Subtotal: $14.00
Shipping: $2.95
Taxes: $0.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total: $16.95

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='ViolentLee'][quote name='punqsux']violentlee...congratulations you inspired me to make my 3rd cag comic...without further delay...i present!!!
[/quote]

That's pretty much how it went down, two. Except dude was on his way out the door for a work-related meeting, and my tongue wasn't sticking out.[/quote]

im glad you enjoyed it, i was expecting to get flamed for it, but i ment it all in jest, so that was cool ^^

i have no problem spending 15 mins making a comic if people enjoy it, that you for being my muse[/quote]

Last thing I wanted was to alienate/piss off the CAG community. I should've kept my big mouth shut in the first place. I can admit defeat when I've made a mistake. No need for me to keep attacking those who merely point out my wrongdoing.

To quote Dogma: "Can you believe it? Me, a muse, for God's sake! I sit down in front of the typewriter, and what do I get?"

My amplitude shipped. :)

YAAAAY! I've got mail! I've got mail! I've got mail! YAAAAY!

To think I was going to trade Timesplitters 2 to get it the other week, and the other guy backed out (I got Ring of Red from that dude instead AWESOME GAME)

Thanks CAG!

Did anyone happen to get a Def Jam Vendetta that they don't really want? I've been looking for a cheap deal on it for a while and I sadly missed this one by a few hours.

I had a big order, and it says it shipped today. Weird that I checked it throughout the day, but it's not until now, after 10pm, that it finally says shipped. I was starting to get worried. Looks like everyone who got through will get their stuff. Good news!

Game Cube - NASCAR Heat: Dirt To Daytona
PlayStation 2 - Wild Arms 3, SON72032- PS2 W
Xbox - X 2: Wolverine`s Revenge, XB X2 Wolverin
GBA - Dragonball Z: Goku II
PlayStation 2 - Auto Modellista
NGC - Dragon BallZ: Budokai
Game Cube - Freedom Fighters
PlayStation 2 - Gladius
Xbox - SSX 3: Out Of Bounds
NGC Viewtiful Joe
PlayStation 2 - Arc The Lad: Twilight of the Spirits
GC - Sonic Adventure DX Directors Cut
Xbox - Lord Of The Rings: Return Of The King
Game Cube - NBA Live 2004
Game Boy Advance - Dragon Ball Z: Taiketsu
PlayStation 2 - Champions of Norrath: Realms of EverQuest
Xbox - MADDEN NFL 2004
PlayStation 2 - Colin McRae Rally 3
Xbox - Sims Bustin Out
Xbox - James Bond 007: Everything Or Nothing
Xbox - Mx Unleashed
PlayStation 2 - Naval Ops: Commander
GameCube - NFL Street
Nintendo Game - Wario Ware Inc.: Mega Party Games

My orders were shipped today too! I thought they would be cancelled as I kept reading all these posts saying that their stuff had shipped, and mine...had not. Now it says that it shipped today!

Wow, I missed out on the big Best Buy and CC deals, but THIS DEAL and the Gamerush Deal (other thread) have saved me (and made me) a LOT of money!!!!

Thank You Overstock. com aka Big Oh for bending over (Picture this) and not cancelling our orders! We will remember that !!! ....................for a day or two . :lol:

While my "School of Rock" shipped first, the rest of my DVDs have finally followed suit.

Maybe Overstock isn't a big Jack Black fan...

[quote name='ViolentLee']I had a big order, and it says it shipped today. Weird that I checked it throughout the day, but it's not until now, after 10pm, that it finally says shipped. I was starting to get worried. Looks like everyone who got through will get their stuff. Good news!

PlayStation 2 - Gladius
NGC Viewtiful Joe
Xbox - MADDEN NFL 2004
Xbox - Sims Bustin Out
Xbox - Mx Unleashed
GameCube - NFL Street
Nintendo Game - Wario Ware Inc.: Mega Party Games[/quote]

what time did you order i got on around 15 mins after i saw it posted and almost all the games u got listed was sold out. If you never played Dirt your going to love it. Its like nascar 2005 but 10 x better

[quote name='ViolentLee']
Xbox - Mx Unleashed[/quote]

You really suck. If you have no intention of playing those and just got them for stock, let me know, because I really want all of those.

[quote name='slidecage'][quote name='ViolentLee']I had a big order, and it says it shipped today. Weird that I checked it throughout the day, but it's not until now, after 10pm, that it finally says shipped. I was starting to get worried. Looks like everyone who got through will get their stuff. Good news!

PlayStation 2 - Gladius
NGC Viewtiful Joe
Xbox - MADDEN NFL 2004
Xbox - Sims Bustin Out
Xbox - Mx Unleashed
GameCube - NFL Street
Nintendo Game - Wario Ware Inc.: Mega Party Games[/quote]

what time did you order i got on around 15 mins after i saw it posted and almost all the games u got listed was sold out. If you never played Dirt your going to love it. Its like nascar 2005 but 10 x better[/quote]

Got my confirmation email at 5:27pm Pacific time. I got in on it early. It seems to me that if your order went through this far, you'll get your stuff, so worry not.

Been looking forward to Dirt to Daytona, as its career mode seems really cool. Also never played NFL Street, and excited to play Wario GC after beating it on GBA.

you might be dissapointed with wario ware's single player as it is IDENTICAL t the gba version. the only addition to the cube was the multiplayer...which is awesome!

That's why I didn't pay $30 for Wario GCN when it came out. But I think my girlfriend will dig it, and I have a few other friends who liked it on GBA to play with.

It HAS to be way better than Mario Party, in my opinion. I hate that series, and I mean hate.

Ok I am pissed now.. I have had two movies cancelled and credited. Here is my order status.

Date Shipped SKU Name Price Qty Total
Canceled & Credited 80208 Sci-Fi Monsters Classics (6-pk/DVD) $2.00 1 $2.00

In Process 80214 Drive-In Monsters (6-pk/DVD) $2.00 1 $2.00

In Process 81563 SciFi Chillers 6 Pak $2.00 1 $2.00

In Process 81564 Vintage Horror 6 Pak $2.00 1 $2.00

In Process 82003 PS2 - Amplitude $2.00 1 $2.00

09/30/2004
85715 School of Rock DVD (FS) $2.00 1 $2.00

Canceled & Credited 86592 Dawn of the Dead (DVD) $2.00 1 $2.00

Hint: Click on the USPS icon above to track your order. Subtotal: $14.00
Shipping: $2.95
Taxes: $0.00
Credit: $4.84

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total: $12.11

If your order hasn't shipped yet, be prepaired for more stuff to be cancelled...

Here is an email I recieved from them from one of my dvds that got cancelled. Looks like I get $2.42 back on my card from each dvd and I also get a $3.00 coupon for their site...

Dear Devin,

Please accept our apologies for not yet having shipped out the Sci-Fi
Monsters Classics (6-pk/DVD) that you ordered. I
can understand your frustration and apologize for the inconvenience.
We go to great lengths to ship with accuracy, and we take pride in our
fulfillment.

Unfortunately, the item ordered is no longer in stock. Since we deal
in the liquidation of merchandise, products featured on our site tend to
sell out quickly. Still, we should not have taken an order for an item
we are unable to ship. We use an inventory control database to prevent
this from happening, but some error has apparently occurred in the
process. I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience that this error on our
part has caused you.

I have issued credit to your card for the total amount of this item,
$2.42. Please allow eight to ten business days for your bank to process
this transaction.
In addition, I have issued a $3 coupon to your account in hopes of
compensating you for this inconvenience.

Again, we apologize for any frustration or disappointment caused, and
we hope to serve you in the future. Please let me know if I may be of
additional assistance and we invite you to visit our site for new,
excellent values that post daily.

Sincerely,

Isaac M.
Research Team
www.Overstock.com

Devin, though this order did not meet your expectations, I do hope you
will give us a second chance to show you that we are committed to
customer satisfaction and to providing quality products. The great products
mentioned below have all received fantastic reviews from our customers.

This might be good news for those who ordered a ton of copies of each movie that goes out of stock. If they give you 3 bucks back per movie, then this deal just got a lot better.

bread's done
Back