Enuf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Credit + Thanx goes to PrinnyOtaku

icon10.gif
Coupons do stack with sale prices
icon8.gif
Coupons do not stack with price matches, package deals (buy 2, get 1, etc) or other promotions (monthly 10% off, etc)

BESTBUY.COM
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Electronics/Video-Games/abcat0700000.c?id=abcat0700000

:ps3: $10 off Resistance 3 $50 after coupon
:ps3::360: $10 off Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY $10 after coupon
:ps3::360: $15 off Mortal Kombat $45 after coupon
:ps3::360::pc: $15 off Lord of the Rings: War in the North $45/$35 after coupon
:ps3::360: $20 off Rocksmith Game or Bundle $60/$180 after coupon
:ps3::360: $10 off Sonic Generations $40 after coupon
:ps3::360::wii: $10 off Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2012 w/ Gun OR Cabela's Survival Adventures w/ Gun $60/$40 after coupon
$30 off Turtle Beach Modern Warfare 3 Delta Headset $270 after coupon

MAGAZINE DETAILS

SUBSCRIBING (In-Store vs online)
In-Store - You get the current months mag for FREE JUST HAVE THEM SCAN IT when you bring the sub receipt from the gaming pre-order kiosk. Keep this receipt in the event you don't get the next months mag & a gaming rep may allow you to use a store copy until you start getting yours in the mail.

Mag Prices - $5 single issue, $15 year sub of 10 issues not 12(2 months coupons overlaps)
$15 also covers BB unlocked bonuses(10% off used & + 10% extra trade-in)
Complete BB Gamers Club Unlocked FAQ'S + Details
https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/earning/?gamersClub
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Reward-...11/td-p/320180

***YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE "UNLOCKED" TO USE THE COUPONS & IT'S NOT TIED TO YOUR RZ ACCOUNT JUST USE THE COUPON***

Here's the link to the @gamer mag site if you need assistance on tracking your subs email them & if there's an error on their end they'll credit you on the back end with more issues. Their also on Twitter & facebook.

Another reason to be "unlocked" as opposed to just buying single mag EXCLUSIVE COUPONS
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=307422

For those who may not think the $15 is worth it here's the previous months mags since coupons started stacking judge for yourself:
June/July issue
August issue
September Issue
October issue
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=304619

For Batman AA GOTY store stock issues; PS3 SKU-9927337 X360 SKU-9927328
If your a RZ silver member be sure to utilize the BB personal shopper feature, have them track down a copy for you w/free shipping & then return/rebuy using the coupon.
Personal shopper service online or on the phone at 1-866-923-6190 or [email protected]
https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/

For those having issues in-store getting reps to abide by the new policy - link
This is the EXACT TEXT from the 6/1 memo that was sent to me;

"@Gamer Coupon Now Good on Sale Items

You asked for it and got it. Now there is even more value for our gaming customers that purchase @gamer magazine. Magazine coupons, effective June 1, are now good on sale prices. Coupons will still state that offers are NOT valid on sale prices so make sure your customers know that they can get value top of value!"

For any issues that occur with the system not being updated to accept the coupons or technical problems - link

Last edited by a moderator:
LA noire had lots of bad stuff behind the scenes. R* might have done more for the game, but i guess they cut their losses and released a GOTY edition, since the studio that made the game is going under (and rightfully going under).

Meh. Resistance 3 is too expensive at that price. Mortal Kombat too. Especially when you account the DLC.

So Arkham asylum is the only deal, unless someone knows AA is cheaper than 20$ elsewhere.

[quote name='musicjunkie']FYI, if you want to see what the next mag you'll get is hit up https://w1.buysub.com/pubs/IM/GMR/c...id=1319660741410&lsid=12991525414012552&vid=1

I did the 'forgot password' link and they emailed me my account number. From there you can type in your account number and last name and you can see this:

Current Order Date: Oct 11, 2011
Current Order Value: $14.99
Subscription Term: 10 issues
Start Issue: Nov 1, 2011
Last Issue Mailed: Nov 1, 2011

I signed up for Unlocked on 9/13 so suppose that fits the 4-6 week window for my first mag.[/QUOTE]

Thanks musicjunkie, that's great info.

Maybe Enuf can put it in the OP!

Thanx. Mine says order date July 25th. Start issue Nov 1st. Really?!? 12+ weeks to get my first issue[quote name='musicjunkie']FYI, if you want to see what the next mag you'll get is hit up https://w1.buysub.com/pubs/IM/GMR/c...id=1319660741410&lsid=12991525414012552&vid=1

I did the 'forgot password' link and they emailed me my account number. From there you can type in your account number and last name and you can see this:

Current Order Date: Oct 11, 2011
Current Order Value: $14.99
Subscription Term: 10 issues
Start Issue: Nov 1, 2011
Last Issue Mailed: Nov 1, 2011

I signed up for Unlocked on 9/13 so suppose that fits the 4-6 week window for my first mag.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='shadowkast']Thanx. Mine says order date July 25th. Start issue Nov 1st. Really?!? 12+ weeks to get my first issue[/QUOTE]

12 weeks was a little longer than normal. Part of the reason why is because July was a double month for July and August. Then they told me they will always skip the next issue when you subscribe. This is what they told me when I called them up (could have changed).

So by what I was told and when you ordered it you should have gotten October's. Don't know why you didnt.

[quote name='Abeja']Meh nothing too good id want to keep. I was hoping they would have something for the Uncharted 1/2 bundle.

Maybe grab R3 and MK when/if they go on sale.[/QUOTE]wasn't there a $20-$25 sale on this already?

[quote name='BoromirsFan']LA noire had lots of bad stuff behind the scenes. R* might have done more for the game, but i guess they cut their losses and released a GOTY edition, since the studio that made the game is going under (and rightfully going under).
Meh. Resistance 3 is too expensive at that price. Mortal Kombat too. Especially when you account the DLC.
So Arkham asylum is the only deal, unless someone knows AA is cheaper than 20$ elsewhere.[/QUOTE]we'll see a LA Noire 2 the game sold so much it'll return, MK will probably see a "complete" edition sometime early 2012 & AA has been avail $10-$15 several times(actually last fall $15 using the @gamer coupon) watch for $10 BF deals

[quote name='adriley313']i hope Batman gets cheaper as i want thr GOTY to play before i get Arhkam City

got my copy today[/QUOTE]^^^

I am very interested into sonic generation as well. Frys is selling it for 39.99 next week. Since best buy do not do both pm and coupon, i am hoping bb will have it on sale soon or target will do both pm and stack with buy 2 get 1 free.

Now I'm just waiting for the new Bestbuy weekly ad.

Hoping for Rocksmith or Batman:AA sale.

And OP, the price for Rocksmith is wrong, it's $80 right now so it would be $60 after the coupon.

[quote name='An J0e']Now I'm just waiting for the new Bestbuy weekly ad.

Hoping for Rocksmith or Batman:AA sale.

And OP, the price for Rocksmith is wrong, it's $80 right now so it would be $60 after the coupon.[/QUOTE]

Yes! A sale on Rocksmith would make my day!

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']Hmm that's what I thought but Fahey posted that trailer today so something was up.

Still hopefully optimistic for it though, even though no one's said anything about it being good or not.[/QUOTE]

I remember they talked about it on Weekend Confirmed a few weeks back and they were pretty hyped about it (also blasted WB for releasing it the week before Skyrim)

[quote name='cheapfrag']Thanks musicjunkie, that's great info.

Maybe Enuf can put it in the OP![/QUOTE]the @gamer site link has been in the OP.

[quote name='Enuf']the @gamer site link has been in the OP.[/QUOTE]

I think the helpful part is the info about submitting the forgotten password to access your account. Been following the thread for 3+ months and never knew i could access that since I've yet to receive a mag with my account number So thanks Enuf and thanks music junkie

This thrusday Sonic Generations is $39.99 (10 off of regular price). Can this be stacked with the Gamer coupon?

[quote name='robbyH']This thrusday Sonic Generations is $39.99 (10 off of regular price). Can this be stacked with the Gamer coupon?[/QUOTE]

If it's an in store sale price then yes, but not if they have to PM their website.
Edit: Just saw the ad and it the xbox 360 version should be 30 after coupon on Thursday after the daily deal! Hope it works out.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TheFirst109']If it's an in store sale price then yes, but not if they have to PM their website.
Edit: Just saw the ad and it the xbox 360 version should be 30 after coupon on Thursday after the daily deal! Hope it works out.[/QUOTE]

The ad is featuring the Xbox 360 version but if you click on the details link it will show the PS3 version also being $39.99 that day.

[quote name='shadowkast']I think the helpful part is the info about submitting the forgotten password to access your account. Been following the thread for 3+ months and never knew i could access that since I've yet to receive a mag with my account number So thanks Enuf and thanks music junkie[/QUOTE]
Yeah I actually grabbed the link from the OP. My post was simply helping those wondering when their next issue was coming and how to find out.

Crap, my subscription doesnt start till December. If anyone out there has a spare Rocksmith coupon I'd gladly pay you for it. Obviously not much since the entire mag is $5, but I'd throw something your way to pay for postage!

Damn you best buy and your awesome sales! You just had to make RDR goty so tempting when I need that money for buying a new ps3 in time for skyrim...must...r...resist...

[quote name='aspen1284']Crap, my subscription doesnt start till December. If anyone out there has a spare Rocksmith coupon I'd gladly pay you for it. Obviously not much since the entire mag is $5, but I'd throw something your way to pay for postage![/QUOTE]

Mine doesn't either, and I signed up in October, so I talked to a guy at my local store and explained the situation (how weird it is to buy the subscription, get the first month's mag right away then have to skip a month). He said to find him when the November issue comes out and he'd find a way to give it to me for "like 2 bucks". Obviously my guy is pretty awesome but it can't hurt for you to try. Good luck.

[quote name='TheodorusMajorus']Mine doesn't either, and I signed up in October, so I talked to a guy at my local store and explained the situation (how weird it is to buy the subscription, get the first month's mag right away then have to skip a month). He said to find him when the November issue comes out and he'd find a way to give it to me for "like 2 bucks". Obviously my guy is pretty awesome but it can't hurt for you to try. Good luck.[/QUOTE]
Your guy is trying to put "like 2 bucks" in his pocket. I've received the last two months issues free instore because I didn't receive them in the mail. Others have done the same and it's what customer service recommended to me. So I wouldn't pat your guy on the back too much. He can scan a coupon easily for free if you don't care for the reading material next month

[quote name='aspen1284']Crap, my subscription doesnt start till December. If anyone out there has a spare Rocksmith coupon I'd gladly pay you for it. Obviously not much since the entire mag is $5, but I'd throw something your way to pay for postage![/QUOTE]pm sent

[quote name='thebytewasbit']Damn you best buy and your awesome sales! You just had to make RDR goty so tempting when I need that money for buying a new ps3 in time for skyrim...must...r...resist...[/QUOTE]they got me already but at least I got a $25 giftcard during the transaction using the coupon for the 10% back in giftcard amount for my total purchase. But it's still sealed in the event that I see it for $25-$30 on BF.

I have a question for y'all. So if the account trick tells me that I have recieved the november issue, but I actually haven't, what do you think I should do? Wait it out? or check it off in the missed issues section. It is already under the section of missed issues as a choice.

"Available Missed Issues
Listed below are the most recent issues our records show that you should have received. Please indicate the issue(s) that you have not received:

-Nov 1, 2011 --"

[quote name='snowmint']I never got the oct issue and I think I'll have problem with the NOV issue. SOnic gens for 30 hopefully.[/QUOTE]I'm already on it to confirm whether it's in-store & will be stacking. Trying to be on top of this BEFORE there's an in-store issue.

Well I was going to use the Lord of the Rings coupon but surprisingly gamefly just sent it out to me. So if anyone wants that coupon let me know and I'll get it mailed out to ya.

[quote name='aspen1284']Yes! A sale on Rocksmith would make my day![/QUOTE]

Yes Sir! Hopefully a nice price drop comes along with that coupon. What would make my day is the chick in Bosamba's avatar :applause:

What happens when we try the 'Forgot password' trick and it says We couldn't find your account.? Bought the subscription during the GoW Origins sale, and had a rep call me to confirm my address since my Best Buy account was screwed up for some reason.

Was looking forward to LOTR and/or Sonic, but looks like it's the December issue (hopefully) for me.

[quote name='Foladar']What happens when we try the 'Forgot password' trick and it says We couldn't find your account.? Bought the subscription during the GoW Origins sale, and had a rep call me to confirm my address since my Best Buy account was screwed up for some reason.

Was looking forward to LOTR and/or Sonic, but looks like it's the December issue (hopefully) for me.[/QUOTE]$30 this thurs

[quote name='snowmint']any one have that subscription link. I want to see what's up with my magazine order.[/QUOTE]it's in the OP

[quote name='snowmint']any one have that subscription link. I want to see what's up with my magazine order.[/QUOTE]

So much work was put into the OP, check it out.

What happens if my magazine doesn't get here before Thursday? Anyone think I'll be able to pick one up in store?

[quote name='Xellos2099']Did anyone receive their november book yet?[/QUOTE]

I'd love to know this as well. I went to Best Buy today and saw plenty of the Nov. mags out, and using the trick from the first page it says I should receive the Nov 1st issue. Haven't received my magazine yet and really want in on sonic lol

[quote name='Xellos2099']Did anyone receive their november book yet?[/QUOTE]

I got mine on Thursday or Friday of last week. Surprised me since I usually don't get them until a week or more into the month.

bread's done
Back