Enuf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Credit + Thanx goes to PrinnyOtaku

icon10.gif
Coupons do stack with sale prices
icon8.gif
Coupons do not stack with price matches, package deals (buy 2, get 1, etc) or other promotions (monthly 10% off, etc)

BESTBUY.COM
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Electronics/Video-Games/abcat0700000.c?id=abcat0700000

:ps3: $10 off Resistance 3 $50 after coupon
:ps3::360: $10 off Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY $10 after coupon
:ps3::360: $15 off Mortal Kombat $45 after coupon
:ps3::360::pc: $15 off Lord of the Rings: War in the North $45/$35 after coupon
:ps3::360: $20 off Rocksmith Game or Bundle $60/$180 after coupon
:ps3::360: $10 off Sonic Generations $40 after coupon
:ps3::360::wii: $10 off Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2012 w/ Gun OR Cabela's Survival Adventures w/ Gun $60/$40 after coupon
$30 off Turtle Beach Modern Warfare 3 Delta Headset $270 after coupon

MAGAZINE DETAILS

SUBSCRIBING (In-Store vs online)
In-Store - You get the current months mag for FREE JUST HAVE THEM SCAN IT when you bring the sub receipt from the gaming pre-order kiosk. Keep this receipt in the event you don't get the next months mag & a gaming rep may allow you to use a store copy until you start getting yours in the mail.

Mag Prices - $5 single issue, $15 year sub of 10 issues not 12(2 months coupons overlaps)
$15 also covers BB unlocked bonuses(10% off used & + 10% extra trade-in)
Complete BB Gamers Club Unlocked FAQ'S + Details
https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/earning/?gamersClub
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Reward-...11/td-p/320180

***YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE "UNLOCKED" TO USE THE COUPONS & IT'S NOT TIED TO YOUR RZ ACCOUNT JUST USE THE COUPON***

Here's the link to the @gamer mag site if you need assistance on tracking your subs email them & if there's an error on their end they'll credit you on the back end with more issues. Their also on Twitter & facebook.

Another reason to be "unlocked" as opposed to just buying single mag EXCLUSIVE COUPONS
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=307422

For those who may not think the $15 is worth it here's the previous months mags since coupons started stacking judge for yourself:
June/July issue
August issue
September Issue
October issue
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=304619

For Batman AA GOTY store stock issues; PS3 SKU-9927337 X360 SKU-9927328
If your a RZ silver member be sure to utilize the BB personal shopper feature, have them track down a copy for you w/free shipping & then return/rebuy using the coupon.
Personal shopper service online or on the phone at 1-866-923-6190 or [email protected]
https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/

For those having issues in-store getting reps to abide by the new policy - link
This is the EXACT TEXT from the 6/1 memo that was sent to me;

"@Gamer Coupon Now Good on Sale Items

You asked for it and got it. Now there is even more value for our gaming customers that purchase @gamer magazine. Magazine coupons, effective June 1, are now good on sale prices. Coupons will still state that offers are NOT valid on sale prices so make sure your customers know that they can get value top of value!"

For any issues that occur with the system not being updated to accept the coupons or technical problems - link

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='BoromirsFan']has anyone gotten arkham asylum for 10$ with the coupon and the sale stack?[/QUOTE]

i'm going to try tomorrow. i'll post my results after work

Hope my mag comes before Thursday if not ill try to get it from the employees at the store when I pick up uncharted tommorow (the mag does come out tommorow right ?). Gotta get sonic for 30 on Thursday

Great, the batman deal gives me an excuse to buy the mag, Ill try it out tomorrow and post my results but I have classes till 5:15, so someone will probably beat me to it.

[quote name='strait edge follower']I've already beaten arkham asylum but if I manage to get it for 10 could I exchange it for another game valued at 29.99 as that is the msrp for this game ?[/QUOTE]

lol wut? no

[quote name='strait edge follower']I've already beaten arkham asylum but if I manage to get it for 10 could I exchange it for another game valued at 29.99 as that is the msrp for this game ?[/QUOTE]

Not unless you pull some good return fraud at wally world. lol

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']Not unless you pull some good return fraud at wally world. lol[/QUOTE]

Lol I figured as much. Was hoping I could do it but I obviously cant. No biggie. I could get it for a friend that wants it which is better anyway

:'( and I was just at best buy yesterday, smh now I have to go back, $10 AA is a good deal, might buy 3 , the others will be gifts.

Holy crap, received my first issue yesterday from signing up on July!

Doesn't receive the unlocked coupon though

Last edited by a moderator:
When I pick up Uncharted 3, I'm going to sign up for gamer unlocked ONLY if they agree to give me the magazine right then and there...

Also, Im moving in february, so Im worried that there isnt a way to change mailing address....

[quote name='Spafon']Has anyone verified this is an in-store sale also?[/QUOTE]

Confirmation above. Plus it is in the ad, so they HAVE to honor it plus coupon stack

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']Batman:AA GOTY is also $19.99 in-store. Just picked up a copy for PS3 and 360 for $10 each with the coupon.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I already played the game but I never finished some of Riddle's challenges.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']Batman:AA GOTY is also $19.99 in-store. Just picked up a copy for PS3 and 360 for $10 each with the coupon.[/QUOTE]

awesome! glad someone was able to verify it before me (bc i like sleeping in). definitely grabbing myself a copy today then.

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']When I pick up Uncharted 3, I'm going to sign up for gamer unlocked ONLY if they agree to give me the magazine right then and there...
[/QUOTE]
You get an issue when you sign up for Unlocked. If the employee disputes it just tell them to ring it up and it will package the mag down to $0 so you'll just pay the $15 for Unlocked.

I was all excited to see that Batman AA would be $10... then I checked the inventory checker and there aren't any copies available (for either ps3 or 360) at my local store or within 100 miles of me.:whistle2:|

Drat, probably won't be able to make it to the store. $10 is a really excellent price. If anyone mysteriously ends up with an extra PS3 copy and wants to work something out, send me a PM. 100%'d this on 360 but for $10 I'd definitely get a copy on PS3 for posterity. Really great game, felt far more put together than AC to me.

I'll stop by bestbuy after classes then, thanks for the confirm.

+ this increases the chance that I'm just going to crack and get rocksmith for $60 since i won't have to factor in the $5 for the book. It would suck if i held out for a sale and they ran out (it seems mildly rare).

[quote name='uEih']I want batman aa but how do I get the coupon? Do I have to subscribe to the mag?[/QUOTE]
Nope. You can buy one for $5 at BB. So you'd still be saving $5.

[quote name='musicjunkie']Nope. You can buy one for $5 at BB. So you'd still be saving $5.[/QUOTE]

So that's for only one mag? Ehh.. Maybe I'll hold off on buying it.

the snow troll figurine that is promo for lotr war in the north is the same exact one included with the euro collectors ed. w/out the packaging. it comes in just the clamshell, and its huge. for some reason my bb was selling them as well for 9.99 (they had 6 total), so the CAG in me just bought the figurine for now and will pick up the game when it hits $20. $50 well saved towards the purchase of the skyrim ce :D

Stock does seem to be an issue... Apparently stores sold out of the GOTY edition when Arkham City came out. Go figure.

Should've picked up more copies for PS3 while I was there >.

i picked up batman aa goty n there was 2 version both greatest hit. 1 clear case 1 red case. red come with those cheap 3d glasses clear doesnt. i took the clear cuz i hate them red case

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']When I pick up Uncharted 3, I'm going to sign up for gamer unlocked ONLY if they agree to give me the magazine right then and there...

Also, Im moving in february, so Im worried that there isnt a way to change mailing address....[/QUOTE]

Just have them scan the magazine and the Unlocked on the same reciept. The magazine will package to zero. Heck, they can give you last months too if they have it hanging around and that should package down as well (I know, coupons are expired...but hey, free magazine. /shrug).

[quote name='uEih']I want batman aa but how do I get the coupon? Do I have to subscribe to the mag?[/QUOTE]it's all in the OP but it's smarter to subscribe & pay the $15 b/c once you pay $10 for 2 mags that's when most people say that they're ready to subscribe but they'll be "chasing" that $25 from day 1.

is the sonice deal for 40 in store also, or would I have to do online/instore pickup. Want to get this and goldeneye. Rather not do the target b2g1 since spending 94.50(after sales tax) is less than spending 126.

[quote name='ajumbaje']is the sonice deal for 40 in store also, or would I have to do online/instore pickup. Want to get this and goldeneye. Rather not do the target b2g1 since spending 94.50(after sales tax) is less than spending 126.[/QUOTE]

It's in the in store ad...

Can't tell you if they are going to botch it up or not though.

Still no book yet. I am debating should i get wait for thursday and hope book arrive to get sonic generation or just get it from amazon for 37.49. Also I checkl the story today and no sign of sonic generation...

[quote name='Jimmienoman']It's in the in store ad...

Can't tell you if they are going to botch it up or not though.[/QUOTE]
sweet, thx

I told my bestbuy that my mag didn't come yet so they scanned the coupon from one in the store and I got batman for 10. They told me to come in on Thursday so they could do it for sonic if my mag doesn't come in by then. Bestbuy is awsome ! Mine always tells me that they want to kick gamestops ass lol.

[quote name='ajumbaje']is the sonic deal for 40 in store also, or would I have to do online/instore pickup. Want to get this and goldeneye. Rather not do the target b2g1 since spending 94.50(after sales tax) is less than spending 126.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Jimmienoman']It's in the in store ad...

Can't tell you if they are going to botch it up or not though.[/QUOTE]I'm already on it
http://www.forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Re...g-gamer-mag-coupon-issues/td-p/331938/page/16
Mike already pm'd back he's making sure that people are alert correctly PRIOR to any issues & since it's a 1 day sale there's little room for error.

[quote name='Enuf']I'm already on it
http://www.forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Re...g-gamer-mag-coupon-issues/td-p/331938/page/16
Mike already pm'd back he's making sure that people are alert correctly PRIOR to any issues & since it's a 1 day sale there's little room for error.[/QUOTE]

Yeh I saw that post and appreciate you trying to keep on top of it, but it seemed like Kyle tried to post the method for the UC3 dlc and left massive amounts of useful info out. Sadly it didn't give me much hope in this either.

The AA stacking is a good sign though

on best buy.com it says you can (ship to store) my best buy does not have AA in stock.

Can i order and it pick it up, then use the coupon?

[quote name='BoromirsFan']on best buy.com it says you can (ship to store) my best buy does not have AA in stock.

Can i order and it pick it up, then use the coupon?[/QUOTE]

The coupon is not valid with ship to store, as that would be the same as you ordering it online. The coupon is only valid on prices on games that are in store.

[quote name='BoromirsFan']on best buy.com it says you can (ship to store) my best buy does not have AA in stock.

Can i order and it pick it up, then use the coupon?[/QUOTE]return/rebuy just hope it's there while the sale is in effect.

[quote name='strait edge follower']I told my bestbuy that my mag didn't come yet so they scanned the coupon from one in the store and I got batman for 10. They told me to come in on Thursday so they could do it for sonic if my mag doesn't come in by then. Bestbuy is awsome ! Mine always tells me that they want to kick gamestops ass lol.[/QUOTE]

Mine hasn't arrivet yet either. Hopefully my Best buy is as cool as yours when I pick up sonic:)

Got the mag and AA for 15. Wish my bestbuy was as good as your strait edge.

Went in, Game was marked $30. Took 10 mins to find a mag (they had all of them at the desk. displays for them were empty), ask the guy to ring up the game since it was marked wrong. Came up 20, hand him the magazine and ask if he would scan it on the same receipt. He accuses me of trying to use the coupon without buying it.
I explain that I just wanted him to scan the mag on the same receipt, now he says you can't do that. So he has to cancel everything. Scans the mag, I pay, Hands me all the money back (I damn near expected him to send me to the back of the line to wait again). Scans the game pushes the magazine to me and says "you gotta tear out the coupon", He wouldn't even scan it from the mag so i could tear it off while he finished the transaction (so now I'm holding up the line). See's that its $10 and gives me anouther look. He starts saying random shit, I asked him what he said then he looks at me like I'm stupid and just points to his earpiece. wouldn't even give me a bag. told me to walk around him, and behind one of the other cash registers if I wanted one when he could have practically reached for it.

:( i had a 7 hour day and that guy just made it seem like a 8 hour day. But at least I got my coveted Rocksmith Coupon.

Sorry to be rude, but I remember this being Batman: AA GOTY for $20 after coupon a few days ago?
Also, is there another way to get the coupon without buying the magazine, preferably online?

bread's done
Back