Enuf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Credit + Thanx goes to PrinnyOtaku

icon10.gif
Coupons do stack with sale prices
icon8.gif
Coupons do not stack with price matches, package deals (buy 2, get 1, etc) or other promotions (monthly 10% off, etc)

BESTBUY.COM
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Electronics/Video-Games/abcat0700000.c?id=abcat0700000

:ps3: $10 off Resistance 3 $50 after coupon
:ps3::360: $10 off Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY $10 after coupon
:ps3::360: $15 off Mortal Kombat $45 after coupon
:ps3::360::pc: $15 off Lord of the Rings: War in the North $45/$35 after coupon
:ps3::360: $20 off Rocksmith Game or Bundle $60/$180 after coupon
:ps3::360: $10 off Sonic Generations $40 after coupon
:ps3::360::wii: $10 off Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2012 w/ Gun OR Cabela's Survival Adventures w/ Gun $60/$40 after coupon
$30 off Turtle Beach Modern Warfare 3 Delta Headset $270 after coupon

MAGAZINE DETAILS

SUBSCRIBING (In-Store vs online)
In-Store - You get the current months mag for FREE JUST HAVE THEM SCAN IT when you bring the sub receipt from the gaming pre-order kiosk. Keep this receipt in the event you don't get the next months mag & a gaming rep may allow you to use a store copy until you start getting yours in the mail.

Mag Prices - $5 single issue, $15 year sub of 10 issues not 12(2 months coupons overlaps)
$15 also covers BB unlocked bonuses(10% off used & + 10% extra trade-in)
Complete BB Gamers Club Unlocked FAQ'S + Details
https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/earning/?gamersClub
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Reward-...11/td-p/320180

***YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE "UNLOCKED" TO USE THE COUPONS & IT'S NOT TIED TO YOUR RZ ACCOUNT JUST USE THE COUPON***

Here's the link to the @gamer mag site if you need assistance on tracking your subs email them & if there's an error on their end they'll credit you on the back end with more issues. Their also on Twitter & facebook.

Another reason to be "unlocked" as opposed to just buying single mag EXCLUSIVE COUPONS
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=307422

For those who may not think the $15 is worth it here's the previous months mags since coupons started stacking judge for yourself:
June/July issue
August issue
September Issue
October issue
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=304619

For Batman AA GOTY store stock issues; PS3 SKU-9927337 X360 SKU-9927328
If your a RZ silver member be sure to utilize the BB personal shopper feature, have them track down a copy for you w/free shipping & then return/rebuy using the coupon.
Personal shopper service online or on the phone at 1-866-923-6190 or [email protected]
https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/

For those having issues in-store getting reps to abide by the new policy - link
This is the EXACT TEXT from the 6/1 memo that was sent to me;

"@Gamer Coupon Now Good on Sale Items

You asked for it and got it. Now there is even more value for our gaming customers that purchase @gamer magazine. Magazine coupons, effective June 1, are now good on sale prices. Coupons will still state that offers are NOT valid on sale prices so make sure your customers know that they can get value top of value!"

For any issues that occur with the system not being updated to accept the coupons or technical problems - link

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='themightypencil']If anyone wants any of the coupons aside from the sonic one (which I'll be using), lemme know...not planning on using any of the others[/QUOTE]

I would like to use the AA one please. :)

BoromirsFan--- No unfortunately you can't use ship to store method (my bestbuy had around 5 copies out, but you could always call ahead and ask them to put one aside for you.)

Blabadon--- They put batman:AA on sale last night for $20, it was originally $30
The coupons are in store only, you can't get them online. The mags are $5, you will have to buy it unless you get a very lax cashier.

[quote name='An J0e']BoromirsFan--- No unfortunately you can't use ship to store method (my bestbuy had around 5 copies out, but you could always call ahead and ask them to put one aside for you.)

Blabadon--- They put batman:AA on sale last night for $20, it was originally $30
The coupons are in store only, you can't get them online. The mags are $5, you will have to buy it unless you get a very lax cashier.[/QUOTE]

Thanks man, appreciate it.

[quote name='An J0e']Got the mag and AA for 15. Wish my bestbuy was as good as your strait edge.

Went in, Game was marked $30. Took 10 mins to find a mag (they had all of them at the desk. displays for them were empty), ask the guy to ring up the game since it was marked wrong. Came up 20, hand him the magazine and ask if he would scan it on the same receipt. He accuses me of trying to use the coupon without buying it.
I explain that I just wanted him to scan the mag on the same receipt, now he says you can't do that. So he has to cancel everything. Scans the mag, I pay, Hands me all the money back (I damn near expected him to send me to the back of the line to wait again). Scans the game pushes the magazine to me and says "you gotta tear out the coupon", He wouldn't even scan it from the mag so i could tear it off while he finished the transaction (so now I'm holding up the line). See's that its $10 and gives me anouther look. He starts saying random shit, I asked him what he said then he looks at me like I'm stupid and just points to his earpiece. wouldn't even give me a bag. told me to walk around him, and behind one of the other cash registers if I wanted one when he could have practically reached for it.

:( i had a 7 hour day and that guy just made it seem like a 8 hour day. But at least I got my coveted Rocksmith Coupon.[/QUOTE]

Wow sorry about your bad experience. I wonder if people before him tried to use some free coupons and he wanted to go all detective on you. Thanks for sharing the story though.

[quote name='BoromirsFan']what do you mean by return/rebuy?[/QUOTE]buy online for in-store pick up, then immediately return it. Then rebuy using the coupon. Works great for titles that don't have alot of stock & you know a sale is coming up, just buy it to make sure you have it then rebuy using a coupon/giftcard or whatever needed to make the deal right for you.

[quote name='BoromirsFan']so if my store doesnt have it im pretty much screwed then? No chance of using ship to store or any workaround?[/QUOTE]looks like they change the MSRP to $20 instead of $30 so time should no longer be an issue as long as it gets to you prior to the coupons expiring.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchp...p=&qp=&list=n&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960

[quote name='Blabadon']Sorry to be rude, but I remember this being Batman: AA GOTY for $20 after coupon a few days ago?
Also, is there another way to get the coupon without buying the magazine, preferably online?[/QUOTE]^^^the stores $30 MSRP has changed to $20 so it's no longer a "sale" price.

edit:I let Mike know about the Sonic Generations stack to make sure it would be in-store PRIOR to there being an issue so he may be doing other things behind the curtain as well.

As for the coupons/online...it's all in the OP no. You need to get the $5 mag or $15 sub, pay another CAG for the coupon or have a CAG "gift" it to you or hope your local BB is nice ENUF to let you scan the coupon w/o purchasing the mag.

My advice is to pay for the sub otherwise you'll find yourself in the same boat several times in the next few months. Look at all the AAA titles that are out & still coming these are the titles that will fill the mags from Dec-Mar when $30-$40 sales will stack netting better than BF prices. Those who jumped on the subs previously when I "hinted" that they should got a free yr on top of the current one w/the coupon not to mention BB will email you deals for another sub @ $10 or less in the middle of next yr like before.

Follow these threads for deals/flips that'll allow you to recoup your $15 ASAP(usually 2 coupons) & everything from that point on is profit/cheap games

[quote name='Enuf']buy online for in-store pick up, then immediately return it. Then rebuy using the coupon.[/QUOTE]

Not 100% true. You have to wait 2 hours to return an instore pickup. "Computers something" they told me

[quote name='shadowkast']Not 100% true. You have to wait 2 hours to return an instore pickup. "Computers something" they told me[/QUOTE]only going by other CAG's they never mentioned waiting before but if CS understands what your trying to do I guess you could just cancel it before completing your p/u.

[quote name='BoromirsFan']so i buy online, pick it up then return it?

where do i rebuy it in the store after it has been returned?[/QUOTE]probably at the regular registers unless store p/u has no line. But this time of yr things get crazy.

Last edited by a moderator:
For Batman AA GOTY store stock issues; PS3 SKU-9927337 X360-9927328
If your a RZ silver member be sure to utilize the BB personal shopper feature, have them track down a copy for you w/free shipping & then return/rebuy using the coupon.(YMMV on a manual price adjustment since they can verify your unlocked status)
Personal shopper service online or on the phone at 1-866-923-6190 or [email protected]
https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/

[quote name='strait edge follower']I told my bestbuy that my mag didn't come yet so they scanned the coupon from one in the store and I got batman for 10. They told me to come in on Thursday so they could do it for sonic if my mag doesn't come in by then. Bestbuy is awsome ! Mine always tells me that they want to kick gamestops ass lol.[/QUOTE]

Are you actually subscribed to the mag? I want to do this but I don't buy games often so I don't want to subscribe but do want batman.

[quote name='BoromirsFan']has anyone done return/rebuy? how does it work in the stores? BBY is very picky and douchey[/QUOTE]specify with IN-STORE P/U as regular return/rebuy is reletively simple/painless.

For anyone debating Lord of the Rings: War in the North, the free statue they give you at Best Buy is AMAZING. I thought it would be some trashy little piece of junk but it is actually really nice. The game + the statue - $15 @Gamer coupon = a great deal. They had 7 statues at my Best Buy so if $45 is your range for this game, be sure you go to a BB where you can get one of these.

EDIT: Also, confirmed Batman:AA GOTY rings up no prob w/ the $10 off making it $9.99 in store (no override bs).

img0200mu.jpg

If anyone have the coupon but don't plan on using it on Batman AA GOTY, maybe you can PM me the code since I have not had the chance to play this game yet.

instore P/U?

my issues is my best buy doesnt have AA GOTY in stock. Some say the only way to get it is through ordering, pick up, then return.

but i don't really know what they will do with the returned copy

[quote name='uEih']Are you actually subscribed to the mag? I want to do this but I don't buy games often so I don't want to subscribe but do want batman.[/QUOTE]

Yes I am. I subscribed at the befining of october

What's up with the OP saying Lord of the Rings is "$35 after coupon"? Is there a daily deal type thing similar to Sonic where it'll be on sale where the coupon can stack with it? I'm not finding anything anywhere...hoping to pick up Sonic and LotR for $65

[quote name='alrix']What's up with the OP saying Lord of the Rings is "$35 after coupon"? Is there a daily deal type thing similar to Sonic where it'll be on sale where the coupon can stack with it? I'm not finding anything anywhere...hoping to pick up Sonic and LotR for $65[/QUOTE]

That's for the PC version which is $10 less.

My friends at bestbuy have let me keep the coupons and spam them. When I get my copy of the mag ill try to snag a couple of batmans for you guys who need it as the bestbuys around here have plenty.

[quote name='strait edge follower']My friends at bestbuy have let me keep the coupons and spam them. When I get my copy of the mag ill try to snag a couple of batmans for you guys who need it as the bestbuys around here have plenty.[/QUOTE]

This would be greatly appreciated, question, would we be able to use them in stores?

[quote name='KtMack23']That's for the PC version which is $10 less.[/QUOTE]

Oh cool. Thanks for the heads up

[quote name='Blabadon']This would be greatly appreciated, question, would we be able to use them in stores?[/QUOTE]

I acually ment that I would try to buy a few copys of the game and send them to people who need it. You could just send me the money to pay for it

[quote name='strait edge follower']Yes I am. I subscribed at the befining of october[/QUOTE]

Did they ask any info?

[quote name='BoromirsFan']let us know when you are in possession of said copies.[/QUOTE]

Well I have to get my mag first. Then when that happens ill have to see who still needs batman. I'll let you know when I get it in the mail (and it better be soon lol)

[quote name='strait edge follower']I acually ment that I would try to buy a few copys of the game and send them to people who need it. You could just send me the money to pay for it[/QUOTE]

If I may ask, which Best Buy in Manhattan are you hitting up for the Batman: AA copies?

Not sure if anyone said this yet but you can trade the vanilla version of Batman AA in for $8($12 with 50% pre order promo) and pick up the GOTY edition w/ coupon for $2(or make $2 with the promo).

[quote name='shurija']If I may ask, which Best Buy in Manhattan are you hitting up for the Batman: AA copies?[/QUOTE]

It's the one near Lincoln center (63'rd and Broadway). This place is awsome. They have plenty in stock. They have helped me out alot and I appreciate every bit of it :)

[quote name='Enuf']only going by other CAG's they never mentioned waiting before but if CS understands what your trying to do I guess you could just cancel it before completing your p/u.[/QUOTE]
Fair enough, just going by what they told me when I tried. She said the computer wouldn't let her. She knew what i wanted to do and was happy to do so, just couldn't. This was with God of war and coupon

How long does it take to get the first magazine in the mail after you sign up in-store? I signed up for the magazine during the ico/SotC deal maybe at the start of October.

[quote name='KtMack23']The statue that comes with War in the North is worth $45 by itself imo[/QUOTE]

^thats because its the one that comes in the european ce. that being said, its not a true statue since the troll can be removed from the base. i still like it though, not to mention it could use some paint touch ups on the bones and the mace. my best buy was selling them separately for $10 if u didnt want to get it with the game...so cool.

my best buy still had a $29.99 price marker on B:AA GOTY so initially i was discouraged, but i asked for a price check and it rang up as $19.99 :) proceeded to get a subscription to @gamer and get the game for $10.

now debating whether or not to grab sonic thurs.

Alright I just call customer service & they told me that I won't receive my November issue because its not on there system yet, even dough I subscribe & paid the $14 fee on September 27.

Is there anyway I could obtain the current issue without paying the $5 price? I really want to get sonic generations tomorrow & use the coupon for it.

[quote name='The_cheapest_Daddy']Alright I just call customer service & they told me that I won't receive my November issue because its not on there system yet, even dough I subscribe & paid the $14 fee on September 27.

Is there anyway I could obtain the current issue without paying the $5 price? I really want to get sonic generations tomorrow & use the coupon for it.[/QUOTE]

Go in and tell them your situation. There have been a lot of issues with them getting out the mags, so most employees are happy to let you scan one of the coupons. If they seem like they are going to say no the best thing is to have the receipt to show proof of purchase (sub is nonrefundable).

But it still is YMMV.

bread's done
Back