Enuf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Credit + Thanks goes to PrinnyOtaku

icon10.gif
Coupons do stack with sale prices
icon8.gif
Coupons do not stack with price matches, package deals (buy 2, get 1, etc) or other promotions (monthly 10% off, etc)

CURRENT SALES - Coupons valid 10/2-10/29
Assassin's Creed Revelations is on the current cover

:360::ps3: NHL12 - $50 after $10 off coupon
:360::ps3: Dead Rising 2 Off the Record - $30 after $10 off coupon
:360::ps3::pc: Deus Ex Human Revolution - $45 after $15 off coupon
:360: Tropico 4 - $40 after $10 off coupon
:ps3: ICO/SOTC OR GOW Origins Collection - $30 after $10 off coupon
:wii::ds: Just Dance Summer Party OR The Smurfs - $20 after $10 off coupon
:ps3: Turtle Beach Ear Force PBT - $30 after $20 off coupon
iconbestbuy.gif
PPK Onyx Mercury - $60 after $20 off coupon

MAGAZINE DETAILS

SUBSCRIBING (In-Store vs online)
In-Store - you get the current months mag free just have them scan it when you bring the sub receipt from the gaming pre-order kiosk. Keep this receipt in the event you don't get the next months mag & a gaming rep may allow you to use a store copy until you start getting yours in the mail.

Mag Prices - $5 single issue, $15 year sub of 10 issues not 12(2 months coupons overlaps)
$15 also covers BB unlocked bonuses(10% off used & + 10% extra trade-in)
Complete BB Gamers Club Unlocked FAQ'S + Details
https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/earning/?gamersClub
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Reward-Zone-Gamer-s-Club/Gamers-Club-Changes-9-12-11/td-p/320180

***YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE "UNLOCKED" TO USE THE COUPONS & IT'S NOT TIED TO YOUR RZ ACCOUNT JUST USE THE COUPON***

Here's the link to the @gamer mag site if you need assistance on tracking your subs email them & if there's an error on their end they'll credit you on the back end with more issues. Their also on Twitter & facebook.

For those who may not think the $15 is worth it here's the previous months mags since coupons started stacking judge for yourself:
June/July issue
August issue
September Issue

For those having issues in-store getting reps to abide by the new policy - link
This is the EXACT TEXT from the 6/1 memo that was sent to me;

"@Gamer Coupon Now Good on Sale Items

You asked for it and got it. Now there is even more value for our gaming customers that purchase @gamer magazine. Magazine coupons, effective June 1, are now good on sale prices. Coupons will still state that offers are NOT valid on sale prices so make sure your customers know that they can get value top of value!"

For any issues that occur with the system not being updated to accept the coupons or technical problems - link

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone who has been a long term subscriber received their magazine in the mail this month?

I received last months the day before the coupons went live. So far this month, nothing.

[quote name='showtimefolks']i got a stupid question for you please dont mind

on the front page its says dead island for 30 when i go to bestbuy its full 60 what gives?[/QUOTE]

Umm all I see is dead rising 2 : OTR

[quote name='flix1']Has anyone who has been a long term subscriber received their magazine in the mail this month?

I received last months the day before the coupons went live. So far this month, nothing.[/QUOTE]

I have. Got it 2 days ago. Also last month was my first mailed
Copy and I got 3 mailed to me.

I assume it was because: 1 was my reg sub, 1 because I got unlocked and 1 cause I called and asked why I hadn't gotten one yet.

I assume I will only get 1 this month.

[quote name='Finch106']I just got shot down fruit to use $10 off Ico/Shadow of the Colossus. They pointed at the back and said that's why the coupon wouldn't ring up.[/QUOTE]

Same here. My BB is always on top of things. The problem was the guy working today I do not know very well and he denied me and point to the coupon also. If it would have been one of the other people I trade in with I would have pushed but this is not as big of an issue for this game for me. I want to keep my good standing with the guys in gaming. I KNOW for a fact the other guys at this BB at least at one time knew about the coupons and stacking because they pointed it out to me during the DA:II sale. I have already made my $14.99 back and much much more with the 10% and previous months but it will suck if this continues forward.

I was happy to get an ICO game at 14.99, but what a hassle. A discount of $10 needed manager's override and I was very nervous at the moment. If we have to have manager's override every time whenever we use coupons on games on sale,well I think BB better not give the coupons to us at all. The stress would be very bad for our mental health!

[quote name='n8dawwg']Got my ICO/Shadow today. Didnt even need a manager override. Probably helped that the girl at the register was someone who I made out a few times with in high school and have not seen in awhile. Back then it probably wasnt the best decission, but if I had not done it back then, then I may not have got the extra 10$ off.[/QUOTE]

Couldn't help but laugh at this. lol

I bought ICO/SotC and GoW:O online with ship to store. I was picking them up when a rep told me about the coupon. I said I had heard of it but was not sure if they would do it with an online order since the store price was higher. He said they would price match the website for GoW:O, the in-store price for ICO/SotC was already $25, and would apply the coupon. He also talked me into getting a subscription to @gamer, since they have deals like this on a decently regular basis. However, since I ordered it online I had to pick up my order as normal and was told they would do a return/exchange and price adjust it for me, but it takes 2 hours for the system to update for me to do a return/exchange on an order and it was near closing so they told me to come back tomorrow and they could do it. So I left the store with ICO/SotC and GoW:O for $50+tax and 2 @gamer mags including the subscription for $20+tax. Then I came back into the store today and they did a return/exchange on both games with the coupons (required manager override). So in the end I paid $30+tax for the two games and $20+tax for the two mags and a subscription. BTW, all of this took place at the customer service desk.

The way I look at it at the end of everything is like I paid $20 per game and got an @gamer subscription for $10 (since I could have just bought the mag w/o subscription and paid $10 less overall). But I have seen some decent @gamer deals before that I have missed out on and another gaming mag (assuming it is decent) is nice to have.

Now, if only I hadn't picked up Uncharted 1 Used for $14 and Resistance 1 Used for $8, then the dual packs would be worth it for me, but now I need to wait for the squeals to drop in price enough that I didn't lose out on this deal.

[quote name='eldergias']I bought ICO/SotC and GoW:O online with ship to store. I was picking them up when a rep told me about the coupon. I said I had heard of it but was not sure if they would do it with an online order since the store price was higher. He said they would price match the website for GoW:O, the in-store price for ICO/SotC was already $25, and would apply the coupon. He also talked me into getting a subscription to @gamer, since they have deals like this on a decently regular basis. However, since I ordered it online I had to pick up my order as normal and was told they would do a return/exchange and price adjust it for me, but it takes 2 hours for the system to update for me to do a return/exchange on an order and it was near closing so they told me to come back tomorrow and they could do it. So I left the store with ICO/SotC and GoW:O for $50+tax and 2 @gamer mags including the subscription for $20+tax. Then I came back into the store today and they did a return/exchange on both games with the coupons (required manager override). So in the end I paid $30+tax for the two games and $20+tax for the two mags and a subscription. BTW, all of this took place at the customer service desk.

The way I look at it at the end of everything is like I paid $20 per game and got an @gamer subscription for $10 (since I could have just bought the mag w/o subscription and paid $10 less overall). But I have seen some decent @gamer deals before that I have missed out on and another gaming mag (assuming it is decent) is nice to have.

Now, if only I hadn't picked up Uncharted 1 Used for $14 and Resistance 1 Used for $8, then the dual packs would be worth it for me, but now I need to wait for the squeals to drop in price enough that I didn't lose out on this deal.[/QUOTE]

I think you just encountered one of the most helpful best buy employees ever, seriously. I've never met a retail employee like that in my entire life, he should be promoted lol. The lady I talked to wouldn't listen to a thing I said, it was like talking to a brick wall.

[quote name='sunghost']I think you just encountered one of the most helpful best buy employees ever, seriously. I've never met a retail employee like that in my entire life, he should be promoted lol. The lady I talked to wouldn't listen to a thing I said, it was like talking to a brick wall.[/QUOTE]

Back in the day when I worked for CC during the summer, that is how I would help customers. I was so bored on my shifts I would spend the entire time learning about the products that I planned to buy at the end of the summer. Then when someone needed help on a product I planned to get for myself, I was an encyclopedia. Funny thing was, I would send them off with their merch to a register and they would tell me they wanted me to ring it up so I could get a commission. I had to tell them I didn't work on commission, and they were amazed I had actually just helped them with no ulterior motive. I guess I reaped what I sowed?

Got shot down today about stacking the coupon on Ico/SotC (and the employee said strangely that GOW: Origins wasn't on sale), I didn't really have any time to fight with him, and it doesn't help that the wording on the back makes it very, very difficult to do so. Might try again tomorrow, I guess.

[quote name='eldergias']Funny thing was, I would send them off with their merch to a register and they would tell me they wanted me to ring it up so I could gt a commission. I had to tell them I didn't work on commission, and they were amazed I had actually just helped them with no ulterior motive. I guess I reaped what I sowed?[/QUOTE]

I get the same thing where I work a lot as well, it's kind of sad that it's come down to people automatically think if you were a help you are being paid commission on what you are selling them.

Also tried for a GOW:O earlier and was turned down again. $15 would have been nice to grab it, hopefully in-store goes down next week or something so I can get in on the deal.

Ugh my Best Buys fail. Guy at the Games counter refused to use the coupon on Ico/God of War. Went to a counter by the TV's and the guy there TRIED to use them, but said for some reason they wouldnt let him. Went up to Customer Service and the lady said i could use it on Ico, but not God of War (Since apparently they cant price match AND use the coupon)

Solution? Get Ico/Shadow for 15$ and not buy the magazine

[quote name='dgwillia006']Ugh my Best Buys fail. Guy at the Games counter refused to use the coupon on Ico/God of War. Went to a counter by the TV's and the guy there TRIED to use them, but said for some reason they wouldnt let him. Went up to Customer Service and the lady said i could use it on Ico, but not God of War (Since apparently they cant price match AND use the coupon)

Solution? Get Ico/Shadow for 15$ and not buy the magazine

[quote name='Jimmienoman']Wow they fail because they did what they were supposed to? Can't pm the website and use the coupon. So don't know why you are mad...[/QUOTE]

They PMed the website and used the coupon for me...

[quote name='eldergias']They PMed the website and used the coupon for me...[/QUOTE]

Not saying that won't happen but saying they fail because they actually stuck to what the policy is...

The Best Buy in Downers Grove, Illinois honored both the coupon for ICO/SoTC collection and the sale price, all it took was a MGR. overrride. Incredible deal for this game. Both the MGR. and associate knew what I was talking about when I mentioned the corporate forum post, and both said they were surprised that the system was still not honoring Gamer coupons. The store still had about 5 left, and most of the NW suburbs are showing that the game is in stock.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']Not saying that won't happen but saying they fail because they actually stuck to what the policy is...[/QUOTE]

Not sure exactly what the policy is, but a lot of people are saying there was a corporate memo changing policy to allow coupon stacking with sale prices. It sounds like policy was changed, but a lot of stores don't know about it.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']Wow they fail because they did what they were supposed to? Can't pm the website and use the coupon. So don't know why you are mad...[/QUOTE]

I'v dealt with this store a few times before (And the only reason i shop there is because its the only one that doesnt involve going through traffic and getting to the other side of town). They are always adamant about these sort of things, even if they are completely wrong. (Which has happened a few times before, even had to call corporate to make them budge once)

[quote name='eldergias']Not sure exactly what the policy is, but a lot of people are saying there was a corporate memo changing policy to allow coupon stacking with sale prices. It sounds like policy was changed, but a lot of stores don't know about it.[/QUOTE]
Sale prices aren't equivalent to pricematches.

[quote name='eldergias']Not sure exactly what the policy is, but a lot of people are saying there was a corporate memo changing policy to allow coupon stacking with sale prices. It sounds like policy was changed, but a lot of stores don't know about it.[/QUOTE]

Here is the new policy. About 3rd post down a BBY rep posts it.

I wasn't commenting on them stacking with sale prices. I was commenting on PMing BBY.com (GoW:O is $40 in store and $25 online) and then trying to use the coupon after PMing the website. Which is outside their policy.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']Here is the new policy. About 3rd post down a BBY rep posts it.

I wasn't commenting on them stacking with sale prices. I was commenting on PMing BBY.com (GoW:O is $40 in store and $25 online) and then trying to use the coupon after PMing the website. Which is outside their policy.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the link. Good to know what the actual policy is. You are right, people shouldn't think employees are stupid for following policy. But you have to admit, it is kind of weird to have such a big leap in price from their own company website to their physical store. They should change their pricing policy between online and store.

[quote name='eldergias']Thanks for the link. Good to know what the actual policy is. You are right, people shouldn't think employees are stupid for following policy. But you have to admit, it is kind of weird to have such a big leap in price from their own company website to their physical store. They should change their pricing policy between online and store.[/QUOTE]

Not really. I know many stores that do online sales or B&M sales. But they are more than happy to PM the online price, but getting the coupon and PMing is where they draw the line.

Inver Grove Heights store in Minnesota had ICO/SOTC in stock and the associate actually suggested using the coupon. I didn't even have to pretend I didn't know what was going on. Best Buy is edging back to my good side.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']Sorry I keep putting Kyle to PM on the BBY forums. He oversees most of it, but Mike is heading up the Ico/GoW coupon. He has stated if you purchased the game an were denied using the coupon to PM him. I can't tell you exactly what he is going to do, but in the past they have awarded RZ points for the size of the coupon.

He has also said that you an post in enuf's thread there or pm mike your stores info as he has been calling up problematic stores to enloghten them[/QUOTE]

I'll pm him as well. Why not give it a shot.

I went into BB today ready to fight for my $10 off ICO/SOTC, I had the forums page saved on my iPod and everything but didn't need it. This time I didn't have games to trade-ins so I grabbed the game and took it to the register up front instead of dealing with the game dept and the guy was total cool, he tried the coupon, it wouldn't scan so he just rang it up as a price match for $14.99. My stores gaming dept is a damn joke I'm not doing purchases through them unless if I have to from now on.

[quote name='Stimes']I went into BB today ready to fight for my $10 off ICO/SOTC, I had the forums page saved on my iPod and everything but didn't need it. This time I didn't have games to trade-ins so I grabbed the game and took it to the register up front instead of dealing with the game dept and the guy was total cool, he tried the coupon, it wouldn't scan so he just rang it up as a price match for $14.99. My stores gaming dept is a damn joke I'm not doing purchases through them unless if I have to from now on.[/QUOTE]
lol I loev it too when I'm ready to fight nail and teeth for a deal, and then they just serve it on a silver platter for me.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']Here is the new policy. About 3rd post down a BBY rep posts it.

I wasn't commenting on them stacking with sale prices. I was commenting on PMing BBY.com (GoW:O is $40 in store and $25 online) and then trying to use the coupon after PMing the website. Which is outside their policy.[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much for this. I'll be showing them that if they try to deny my coupon use, otherwise I'll be picking up ICO/SOTC Collection tomorrow for $16! What a steal.

Pain in the arse I tell ya. The first BB I went to (as stated in a previous post), the guy was really nice and tried to use the coupon but I think they live and die by what their points of sale tell them. He said he couldn't do it then pointed out the text on the back of the coupon "SEE IT SAY NOT WITH SALE! DERP!"

So today I tried another BB and the guy this time was really helpful. He called the MOD over to do an override but the manager denied it because "SEE IT SAY NOT WITH SALE! DERP!" ... so I said fine, went out to my car, got my phone, and looked up the forum post then gave it to them. They looked up the site and after mulling it over for 20 minutes finally decided to give me the discount on Ico.

Seriously? ... I guess you can't blame them too much since they just go by what the computer says. Who we really should complain about are the lazy arses that haven't fixed the issue with the coupons working with sale prices somewhere at corporate.

[quote name='Rhl']Thanks so much for this. I'll be showing them that if they try to deny my coupon use, otherwise I'll be picking up ICO/SOTC Collection tomorrow for $16! What a steal.[/QUOTE]

Chances are, it won't matter if you show them. The lady I talked to didn't want to see it when I offered to show it to her. I've also heard of employees not believing that the mod posting that in their own forum is legit, or that the forum is even legit.

i brought the bby thread into bb today as proof and tried to use the coupon. the manager blew it off saying that he doesnt want to see it on some smartphone but rather a computer. bestbuy, an electronics store, doesnt believe i can pull up a thread from the internet on my smartphone.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']Stupid, I mean misinformed, employees along with the old policy o them not stacking written right on the back.

To explain it more in depth. Originally they said the coupons wouldn't stack. They rethought this and sent out a news article to all employees on 6/1/11 rescinding that policy and announcing that "all @gamer will stack with sale prices from here on out".

Like most companies, a majority of the employees don't read these memos. On top of that they kept the original wording of the coupons aren't supposed to stack.

So the only person that knows the new policy is the customer and the old policy is written on the back of the coupon themselves. Our only way to convince them is for them to do work researching on their side. This apparently is way too much to ask of most BBY employees.[/QUOTE]

where can i read this news article you speak of

I just came back from best buy in Avondale, AZ. The general manager got invovled and he began reading the back to me like if I was an idiot. I kindly explained that these coupons should stack even with sale prices and if he could check his 6/1/11 memo and he just blew me off saying that he is the boss and his way goes. I hate how best buy conducts business. Corporate and stores having conflicting policies and they general managers don't care. If they are ignorant, they will fuck you over all the time.

Looks like Ico / Shadow is back in stock online (And can purchase for in-store pickup!) -- What do you think the luck is of purchasing online and doing and return/rebuy? I only ever did it when that whole Borderlands fiasco was happening... I'm going tomorrow at like 3:00 but at least this way I have one ready.

[quote name='biggie2123']I just came back from best buy in Avondale, AZ. The general manager got invovled and he began reading the back to me like if I was an idiot. I kindly explained that these coupons should stack even with sale prices and if he could check his 6/1/11 memo and he just blew me off saying that he is the boss and his way goes. I hate how best buy conducts business. Corporate and stores having conflicting policies and they general managers don't care. If they are ignorant, they will fuck you over all the time.[/QUOTE]

Call the 888 number. I would have done that in the store. Yes he can do what he wants since its his store but since they are corporate they need to follow the same rules that are put into place.

Do you guys know if you signed up for the gamers club in store are they supposed to give you that current month's magazine?

[quote name='jer7583']Do you guys know if you signed up for the gamers club in store are they supposed to give you that current month's magazine?[/QUOTE]
Once you sign up for the subscription you should be handed the current magazine since you just paid for it I assume.

[quote name='flix1']Has anyone who has been a long term subscriber received their magazine in the mail this month?

I received last months the day before the coupons went live. So far this month, nothing.[/QUOTE]
Update: Received mine in the mail today.

[quote name='jer7583']Do you guys know if you signed up for the gamers club in store are they supposed to give you that current month's magazine?[/QUOTE]

Yes, when you signed up for unlocked they should have given you a copy. If you have your receipt they might give you one if you tell them you didn't get one.

hmm, they didn't do that, I wonder if I go in they would give me one. Best Buy is so hit or miss on customer service. Some will bend over backwards, some just need to prove they're the one who knows what's going on and they're going to catch you trying to pull one over on them.

I had about the same experience as most of you who scored Ico. The coupon didn't scan. The guy tried to override it, it didn't work. He then read the back for about 5 mins. Tried to talk to someone in the back. In the mean time I pulled up the bb forum post, but didn't think they would buy that. But after a while it seemed like he just gave up and made the coupon a mfg coupon, and then it took the 10 dollars off. Is that the same override you all had? Making it a mfg coupon?

what is the cover of the Oct mag? I still haven't received my first issue. I checked a few BB and none had any mags or Ico?SotC game... very convenient huh.

[quote name='joshnorm']Call the 888 number. I would have done that in the store. Yes he can do what he wants since its his store but since they are corporate they need to follow the same rules that are put into place.[/QUOTE]

I did tell him if I call the 888 number and he said they are not his boss and that he could do what he wants and that he was not going to adjust the price further.

[quote name='PublikDefender']Thanks for the info. Could you help me out w/ my situation? I didn't here your official take on this yet. I'm a gamer club member and I bought Ico shipped to store b/c the local stores are oos. If the store receives my copy b4 the end of october, how can I use my $10 gamer mag coupon to bring the total down to $14.99?

I once tried returning something that I bought online but the clerk just said I had to do that online. Is that actually store policy? Or can I pay for my order at pickup and do a return and re-buy on the spot to use the coupon?

Also, does a local store have the power to do an instant price adjustment on an online order, or will I hear the same excuse about the online and store being separate entities? Please just give us the correct procedure so we know what to tell them to do.[/QUOTE]The $24.99 sale ends 10/15 so you need to get it by then, return/rebuy using the coupon in-store. You can return online stuff in-store but I think there are restictions(certain items not games though). Not sure if you can pay at p/u I think it's already paid before. Per there policy BB B&M should pm BB.com not problem it's the pm + coupon that's the issue.

[quote name='chuckywang']Is there anything I can refer to when asking managers to stack Gamer coupons onto sale prices?[/QUOTE]June 1 employee newsletter, refer to the OP link I haven't been able to hold of a copy to post but I'm trying to work a backdoor "channel" to get it out then post it for everyone that way

[quote name='xxsirvtecxx']So if the coupons arent stackable, and the sale price is $24.99, how is Ico/SotC $15.00?[/QUOTE]if your store has signage for $24.99 on the shelf tag even if it requires an override the coupon should be taken off manual override or coupon just scanning. It's no longer a "double dip" scenario like DE:HR.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']They are massively backed up from the whole GoW3 preorder bonus not going out to a majority of customers. Turn around is about 48 hours - 72 Hours right now.[/QUOTE]the forums is usually 3-5 days but when there's alot of hits/post on 1 topic they usually move faster.

[quote name='flix1']Has anyone who has been a long term subscriber received their magazine in the mail this month?[/QUOTE]just got mine today.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']what is the cover of the Oct mag?[/QUOTE]AC revelations

[quote name='sunghost']Chances are, it won't matter if you show them. The lady I talked to didn't want to see it when I offered to show it to her. I've also heard of employees not believing that the mod posting that in their own forum is legit, or that the forum is even legit.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I just went and bought the game (what a clusterfuck), and the fucking manager is like 'I can't apply the coupon so I'm not going to', didn't even look at the forum post on my phone. He said 'you're welcome to call corporate.' Ok. :booty:

Best Buy managers are lazy as hell, that's for sure.

I am not sure if anyone mentioned this but at my BB all the Gamer Mags were in plastic bags. I am sure they are trying to cut down on the coupon thieves...too bad the coupons seem to be worth less now then just waiting for a sale.

Sorry it took me so long I wasn't at home for a little bit but ok here we go

1-The DE:HR price was an online only BB pm of another retailer kinda like when they were matching AMZ several months ago when the non ad deals really became "good". That's why it was online only(not listed as "online only"). The would match this price in-store but NOT with the coupon as well.

2-I was in several different stores(PA/NJ/DE) I saw $24.99 for BOTH GOW:O & ICO/SOTC but not at the same store. I was told different stories some I new were wrong but I just wanted to hear what they were saying.

The main BS response was something along the lines of "if the store was in a different market the prices maybe different b/c people in that area will pay full price for the game so why reduce the price?" This is pure bs since the game was sold out everywhere it was selling everywhere GTFO.

Bottom line which has been confirmed by Mike on the BB forums page(please address issues to him instead of Kyle for now at least)

1-The DE:HR has already been addressed above & is no longer on sale online but there's still time it's only the 6th & there's tons of titles coming out to force another sale. Look for a $40 one then the game is $25.

2-ICO/SOTC or GOW:O-If you see a shelf tag for $24.99 then it IS NOT double dipping & they should either scan the coupon(hopefully working) or override the -$10 off. If this doesn't happen post on the OP link(only do it in 1 thread otherwise it'll take longer for you & everyone else too) The $25 price end 10/15 so there's time to hopefully get a restock as well.

***This is my personal read on the way BB tends to do things just one man's opinion from watching their patterns***
Watch for a $30 sale price before months end behind all of this keep checking CAG for those weekly ads

For all CAG's
I've been trying hard to get BB to join CAG just like Kmart that way we can get a official rep to assist with all the BS & hopefully make a change across the board. A lot less hassle/YMMV & faster issues fixed.:applause: Kyle has been really helpful & he's down but it's seems to be the people above him waiting. I'll be linking info as it comes b/c from what I've seen & been told the forums post that have lots of views/replies get addressed in corp meetings & they've seen "CAG" numerous times & it's gotten noticed but someone thought we were like SD:bs::twoguns::boxing:
CAG > SD all day, half of tomorrow, most of next week & all of next yr

OP updated

[quote name='Enuf']

2-ICO/SOTC or GOW:O-If you see a shelf tag for $24.99 then it IS NOT double dipping & they should either scan the coupon(hopefully working) or override the -$10 off. If this doesn't happen post on the OP link(only do it in 1 thread otherwise it'll take longer for you & everyone else too) The $25 price end 10/15 so there's time to hopefully get a restock as well.
[/QUOTE]
Ico scans $24.99 automatically but the coupon would not scan/stack. In fact, I don't there there was a single purchase made by any cag that didn't require an override. So it may be a better idea if someone adds to the wiki when the coupon scanned correctly rather than everyone using the op to state it doesn't automatically stack (could get messy). Furthermore, a bunch of us (including me) have yet to get them to give the override even after showing the best buy forum thread.

Another problem is that in my case they couldn't even find the 6/1 memo in their system. This problem is also likely to continue as long as we don't have specific instructions on how to find the 6/1/2011 "employee news" memo: What to search for, what is the exact title, who wrote it, what category it is under, what does it explicitly say, etc.

Thanks for all your help so far, enuf. It is too bad best buy corporate is not as organized as you.

[quote name='PublikDefender']Ico scans $24.99 automatically but the coupon would not scan/stack. In fact, I don't there there was a single purchase made by any cag that didn't require an override. So it may be a better idea if someone adds to the wiki when the coupon scanned correctly rather than everyone using the op to state it doesn't automatically stack (could get messy). Furthermore, a bunch of us (including me) have yet to get them to give the override even after showing the best buy forum thread.

Another problem is that in my case they couldn't even find the 6/1 memo in their system. This problem is also likely to continue as long as we don't have specific instructions on how to find the 6/1/2011 "employee news" memo: What to search for, what is the exact title, who wrote it, what category it is under, what does it explicitly say, etc.

Thanks for all your help so far, enuf. It is too bad best buy corporate is not as organized as you.[/QUOTE]I was in 5 stores 3 ICO/SOTC did scan as $24.99 2 didn't on the same day. I did get the $25 pm for both & I'll either force a pm later for the other $20 or $20 back in RZ certs.

As for the memo,
I requested it posted on the forums page link or a stickied thread but was shot down as "it's an internal document" for their eyes only not professional & everybody SHOULD KNOW BY NOW well obviously NOT right. So post #336 I'm trying to get it another way and post it myself that way people can just print it out & keep it for their "fights" that shouldn't even be happening.

Give me sometime(2 days) b/c although I work fast I can't expect the person(s) to help just on the spot you know they kinda would be doin me/us/CAG a HUGE favor.

[quote name='Enuf']

Give me sometime(2 days) b/c although I work fast I can't expect the person(s) to help just on the spot you know they kinda would be doin me/us/CAG a HUGE favor.[/QUOTE]
No problem. Thanks again for all your hard work.

[quote name='Enuf']The $24.99 sale ends 10/15 so you need to get it by then, return/rebuy using the coupon in-store. You can return online stuff in-store but I think there are restictions(certain items not games though). Not sure if you can pay at p/u I think it's already paid before. Per there policy BB B&M should pm BB.com not problem it's the pm + coupon that's the issue.

June 1 employee newsletter, refer to the OP link I haven't been able to hold of a copy to post but I'm trying to work a backdoor "channel" to get it out then post it for everyone that way

if your store has signage for $24.99 on the shelf tag even if it requires an override the coupon should be taken off manual override or coupon just scanning. It's no longer a "double dip" scenario like DE:HR.

the forums is usually 3-5 days but when there's alot of hits/post on 1 topic they usually move faster.

just got mine today.

AC revelations[/QUOTE]

Are you talking about Ico only or the GOW origins and other packs also?

bread's done
Back