[Dead] Phantom dust for FREE from gamestop.com after MIR! Must order today!

i got my code last wednesday (april 20th), and i ordered street fighter anniversary collection (xbox). sfac should be showing up any day now. thanks again op for the heads up on this sweetest of deals!

It turned out to be a choice between Super Monkey Ball Deluxe or Mega Man Anniversary Collection. I ended up getting Mega Man Anniversary Collection (Xbox)

In order to get the extra cent in there, I bought a GameStop cleaning cloth (listed at $0.99) The total came out to about $3, since you couldn't use FREESHIPALL with the rebate

Here's hoping for similar rebates in the near future :)

Still no rebate for me and I'm too lazy to call, heh. I better not get screwed on this deal, this is the only reason why I bought the game

[quote name='King of Swing']It turned out to be a choice between Super Monkey Ball Deluxe or Mega Man Anniversary Collection.

I ended up getting Mega Man Anniversary Collection (Xbox)

In order to get the extra cent in there, I bought a GameStop cleaning cloth (listed at $0.99)

The total came out to about $3, since you couldn't use FREESHIPALL with the rebate

Here's hoping for similar rebates in the near future :)[/QUOTE]
I think that's the way I'll go too. SF:AC is $18 w/ free shipping from Gamefly and Super Monkey Ball Deluxe is $20 after voucher from EB.

I hope the controls on the Xbox version are better than the Gamecube version of MMAC. That was a terrible move switching the A and B buttons around.

This whole thing is fucked up. I know Monsta Mack mailed out his form only a couple of days after getting his copy. I sent in my form about 2 weeks ago. I got my rebate code, he hasn't. Just very, very bizarre.

[quote name='Mafia']This whole thing is fucked up. I know Monsta Mack mailed out his form only a couple of days after getting his copy. I sent in my form about 2 weeks ago. I got my rebate code, he hasn't. Just very, very bizarre.[/QUOTE]

Now that I recall I sent out around the 30th, so it would be 30 today as of today. According to their site you have to wait up to 4-6 weeks, but I'm probably going to give them a call by Thursday or Friday and see what the fuck is going on. Granted I might not spend my rebate asap, but I want to have it asap.

I ended up grabbing Def Jam: FFNY and the nes controller keychain. I've been waiting for FFNY to drop, and this seems like a good time to pick it up. I was also considering Super Monkey Ball since I haven't really played any of them in the series.

It only took a week and a half to get my code. My Phantom Dust is still unopened. I sent out a printed barcode. I used my code to get Hot Shots for PSP.

Still waiting here....

Sent mine on March 19th. I inquired a couple of days ago and I just barely received this message back from Customer Service. However the coupon states it will take up to 4 weeks, I am quickly approaching the 8th week...

"Dear Gamestop customer,

Typically, this will take 6-8 weeks. We do apologize.

Sincerely,
Your Customer Service Agent"

I called them a couple days ago and the guy said he would tell the rebate department about it and I should receive an email. I received crap. And I spent my rebate around March 19th as well...

[quote name='Soujiro_Seta']I emailed them 3 days ago about the rebate and they still havent gotten back to me yet :([/QUOTE]

Same here, I emailed them again, and got the lame response it takes 4 to 6 weeks, even though it's been about 8 weeks. Are they scamming us?

Yeah im in the 6 week range now, I'm wondering if I should wait it out another two weeks or give them a call, theres nothing I would spend my $20 voucher on asap at the moment anyways.

Still waiting here...I sent them the link to their coupon and pointed to that the coupon says it can take up to 4 weeks....
I waited two days with no response, now I am just forwarding my message every 24 hours waiting for any type of response...

Wheeeeeee....

Called them today telling them it has been six weeks since I sent in for my gift voucher, gave them the order number and said they would "look into it and contact me with the information".

Still didnt get a response i emailed them again just now. Theyd better not have just scammed us because i really dont like the game at all. And it would just completely suck if i actually had to pay $20 for it :(

I finally got it!

They sent me a message saying they had e-mailed it to me twice and to check my spam folder. Well I had been doing that for about a month now with nothing. Since I have my own domain and mail server I checked my rejected e-mail and there it was. They were sending it to the wrong address! Making sure I was not the one in error I checked my scanned copy of my rebate submission and low and behold it was the correct address so they had my address wrong in the rebate system.

For those who have been not getting e-mails maybe you should have them check the address they are sending it to.

Good luck.

They seem to be very good at ignoring about 75% of the emails I send them asking them about the status. It's been 9 weeks now. This is a joke. Now that EB Games is going away, we are going to be left with Gamestop crappy service only?

[quote name='zewone']I just got mine. Horray!!! I think I'm going to buy Forza with it.[/QUOTE]

Just curious how long most people had to wait, I'm around 8 to 9 weeks now. Time to start emailing on a daily basis.

I just sent off an e-mail to them as well, I totally forgot about the rebate it has been so long. I will post back if I hear anything.

[quote name='LazyMofo2']They seem to be very good at ignoring about 75% of the emails I send them asking them about the status. It's been 9 weeks now. This is a joke. Now that EB Games is going away, we are going to be left with Gamestop crappy service only?[/QUOTE]

Call them and ask to speak to someone who handles the rebates.

[quote name='PsyClerk']I got my code yesterday and I mailed off all the stuff April 29th. Less than a two week turnaround.[/QUOTE]
Same.

[quote name='shrike4242']Call them and ask to speak to someone who handles the rebates.[/QUOTE]

They finally gave in to my daily harrassment. So I have a $20 code good until 8/15..... What to buy, what to buy.

Well, soon after I sent in my e-mail request for my rebate, they sent me an e-mail asking me to verify some info and shortly thereafter I recieved my code. I am happy. I ran into no problems. Hope this helps.

Well I've already called them and sent several e-mails before, I waited the three weeks and now I've sent them another e-mail. This is ludacris, why is this taking so long? Bleh. EBgames took a week and a half and these guys take 9+ weeks? This will make me think twice about buying something off Gamestop again that involves getting something with a rebate.

Wow do I have the worst luck or what? Now near 10 weeks, about 6+ e-mails and 2 calls still no rebate. Looks like I got shafted.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Wow do I have the worst luck or what? Now near 10 weeks, about 6+ e-mails and 2 calls still no rebate. Looks like I got shafted.[/QUOTE]

dude that sucks. call up right now and bitch and complain until they give you a rebate. I'd be so pissed if i were you. Just dont take no for an answer.

[quote name='Kingjay89']anyone?[/QUOTE]

kingjay-
i would call gamestop customer service at 817-424-2200. if they can't help you they should be able to tell you who can.

[quote name='highwaypatrolman']kingjay-
i would call eb customer service at 1-877-432-9675. if they can't help you they should be able to tell you who can.[/QUOTE]
Do you mean Gamestop? Thanks for the help though

[quote name='Kingjay89']Do you mean Gamestop? Thanks for the help though[/QUOTE]

woops! sorry, forgot who the deal was through for a sec. call GAMESTOP at 817-424-2200. that will probably work better than calling ebgames. ;)

[quote name='highwaypatrolman']woops! sorry, forgot who the deal was through for a sec. call GAMESTOP at 817-424-2200. that will probably work better than calling ebgames. ;)[/QUOTE]
Thanks for all the help guys. Just got my rebate

bread's done
Back