[DEAD!] Playstation.com deals thread (tax+s/h not included)

Ordered BO3, VJ, DW4 & PB... now I just have to find that darn receipt for BO3... Worst case (besides not getting the game at all) would be that I sell it to a friend for $30 to cover the cost of shipping the other games :) Already have my own copy from the Outpost deal (which seemed good AT THE TIME... lol)

Does anyone else have trouble trying to sign up for an account?

When I Proceed to Checkout, they want me to join Playstation Underground. I enter in all my info, but I get a "We're sorry, We're unable to process your request". Guess its just the site getting hammered?

Thanks for the deal OP! This one is pretty incredible. I got Burn Out 3, NHL 2k5, and Phantom Brave for about 61$ after tax and shipping. I thank you, but I don't think my credit card does. This now seals the deal though, I taking some old crap to e-bay to pay for this new stuff.

[quote name='suko_32']Is anyone like me, just entering games in and seeing if they're cheap?[/quote]

I've already done that. I think I pretty much got everything that was discounted.. which would be the list on the front page.

[quote name='suko_32']Is anyone like me, just entering games in and seeing if they're cheap?[/quote]

I looked at every PS2 game available, and that list is pretty much complete. To see a full list, select to view by "genre/category", then leave both parameters blank.

wow, i put in an order for phantom brave, dynasty warriors 4, burnout 3, and viewtiful joe. and maybe i am a schmuck, but i got an email saying my order was cancelled. hopefully those 4 titles are still available

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='suko_32']Is anyone like me, just entering games in and seeing if they're cheap?[/quote]

I looked at every PS2 game available, and that list is pretty much complete. To see a full list, select to view by "genre/category", then leave both parameters blank.[/quote]

Thanks for the tip!

I looked at Gamefaqs and they seemed not to care about this as much. Might be because el bobo just mentioned Burnout 3 though.

Yup, but the site is a pain to navigate. I only tried ordering once before and that was when they had Lunar 2 for $20 (and that never went through).

[quote name='nneace']wow, i put in an order for phantom brave, dynasty warriors 4, burnout 3, and viewtiful joe. and maybe i am a schmuck, but i got an email saying my order was cancelled. hopefully those 4 titles are still available[/quote]

I really hope you're wrong about orders being cancelled

Thanks again for the great finds. I've wanted VJ for so long, hearing so many great things about it. $17.29 shipped is a complete miracle.

Thanks again! :D

[quote name='jimbodan'][quote name='nneace']wow, i put in an order for phantom brave, dynasty warriors 4, burnout 3, and viewtiful joe. and maybe i am a schmuck, but i got an email saying my order was cancelled. hopefully those 4 titles are still available[/quote]

I really hope you're wrong about orders being cancelled[/quote]

yeah i think there was a typo when i entered my info in, so i reordered it (cuz they said they cancelled the initial) so i am keeping my fingers crossed man

[quote name='guardian_owl']Well I got an email confirming my order a couple hours later so it looks like it's going to go through!

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Thanks a bunch OP![/quote]

Same here, just got the conformation e-mail.

quick question to those that received an email notification regarding your order. how long did it take to confirm and for you to receive said email confirmation? just curious because i reordered, and am awaiting a response from playstation.com

[quote name='nneace']quick question to those that received an email notification regarding your order. how long did it take to confirm and for you to receive said email confirmation? just curious because i reordered, and am awaiting a response from playstation.com[/quote]

Mine took about 30 minutes, but this was this afternoon too, when the deals were first reported.

[quote name='Eric467'][quote name='nneace']quick question to those that received an email notification regarding your order. how long did it take to confirm and for you to receive said email confirmation? just curious because i reordered, and am awaiting a response from playstation.com[/quote]

Mine took about 30 minutes, but this was this afternoon too, when the deals were first reported.[/quote]

thanks man, so i will keep my fingers crossed

[quote name='slidecage']ARE these new or used anyone notice it dont say Why would sony be selling games at 50% OFF[/quote]

lol

they're new and they're pricing errors. take advantage.

i got a few 51% off target rain check i think i use tomorrow and get the games i want at the same price at least i know they are new and sealed and in hand

Nice offers though

[quote name='slidecage']ARE these new or used anyone notice it dont say Why would sony be selling games at 50% OFF[/quote]

I hope they're new. I ordered Phantom Brave and Dynasty Warriors 4: Empires. I think I'm gonna trade or sell PB since I already have one. It better be new.

Also, they didn't charge me tax. I live in Florida. Anyone else had this cool thing happen?

[quote name='nneace'][quote name='Eric467'][quote name='nneace']quick question to those that received an email notification regarding your order. how long did it take to confirm and for you to receive said email confirmation? just curious because i reordered, and am awaiting a response from playstation.com[/quote]

Mine took about 30 minutes, but this was this afternoon too, when the deals were first reported.[/quote]

thanks man, so i will keep my fingers crossed[/quote]

I order mine about middle afternoon and I believe it took about 1 to 1 1/2 hour(s) for mine to arrive via email.

WEll guess what I look at the page again and guess what i found
GALLOP RACER 2004 19.88 I cant find this game anywhere in this city for less then 50 so i got

GALLOP RACER 2004 and Phantom Brave total of 46.70

thats like buying Gallop racer and getting phantom brave free

Now you just got to hope these orders really fill

This is legit I just got order confirmation over the phone they said they will ship out on monday. They were verifying my info over the phone and told me it is gonna get shipped out next week!

---------------------------------------------------------
Product Line 1 : NASCAR 2005: Chase for Cup
Product ID: 2918052
Item Price: $21.33
QTY Ordered: 1
Shipping Method: 3rd Day
Product Line 2 : ESPN NHL 2K5
Product ID: 2918089
Item Price: $8.47
Product Line 3 : Burnout 3: Takedown
Product ID: 2918529
Item Price: $21.33

----------------------
YOUR ORDER BALANCE:
----------------------

Subtotal: $51.13
Tax: $4.22
Shipping: $8.10
------------
Total $63.45

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='slidecage']ARE these new or used anyone notice it dont say Why would sony be selling games at 50% OFF[/quote]

lol

they're new and they're pricing errors. take advantage.[/quote]

This still makes no sense..why has no one posted yet that they are now backordered, etc.???

It'll be backordered come monday or late Sunday. If it IS an error, everyone will be gone until Monday. I don't think it's an error so much as a ploy to drive people to the site. But we'll see.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='Scorch'][quote name='slidecage']ARE these new or used anyone notice it dont say Why would sony be selling games at 50% OFF[/quote]

lol

they're new and they're pricing errors. take advantage.[/quote]

This still makes no sense..why has no one posted yet that they are now backordered, etc.???[/quote]

Because they're.. not? This is playstation.com, dude. They MAKE the games.

If they were backordered, someone would've said it by now.. or the site would've changed.

Now when I get to the website it says that We're sorry. The server is too busy. Please try again later.
If this problem persists, please call technical support at 1-800-345-SONY. Please use your browser's back button or please return to the PlayStation.com home page.

My guess is that the influx from CAG and GFAQs (not to mention any other deals associated website, i.e. fatwallet, bytesizedeals) is starting to overload there system and now the backorders will start..and I had just found enough change to buy something :(

bread's done
Back