[DEAD!] Playstation.com deals thread (tax+s/h not included)

It's been doing the "overload" error all afternoon. Just don't worry about it. Grab whatever you want and go. We had a good six hour exclusive run with it.

[quote name='dafoomie']Who the hell posted this on Fatwallet... Kiss this deal goodbye.[/quote]

Not until it hits the main page. Then it'll be Circuit City all over again. *sigh* When will people learn that there's no substitute for CAG?

[quote name='dafoomie']Who the hell posted this on Fatwallet... Kiss this deal goodbye.[/quote]

Do you have to be registered here to see this thread? No? oh well ...

You know, I'm so tempted by this even though I already have Phantom Brave LE... God damnit. My bank account is going to be devastated on Monday.

[quote name='masha'][quote name='dafoomie']Who the hell posted this on Fatwallet... Kiss this deal goodbye.[/quote]

Do you have to be registered here to see this thread? No? oh well ...[/quote]

Yeah, you do. In the "post a cheap ass video game deal" category, yes, you have to be registered to see the threads.

I think we all knew it was only a matter of time before it hit the other (lesser) sites. At least the topic title there only mentions ESPN NFL 2K5. Plus there is a limit of 2 of each title, so it could be worse.

"The following item from your order is currently on backorder. While we cannot
deliver the item as quickly as anticipated, we expect to deliver within 30 days.
For your convenience, we will alert you by email as soon as additional
information is available.

------------------------
YOUR ORDER INFORMATION:
------------------------

Product Line 2: Phantom Brave

Product ID: 2918251

QTY Ordered: 1
QTY BackOrdered: 1"

"The following item from your order is currently on backorder. While we cannot
deliver the item as quickly as anticipated, we expect to deliver within 30 days.
For your convenience, we will alert you by email as soon as additional
information is available.

------------------------
YOUR ORDER INFORMATION:
------------------------

Product Line 1: Burnout 3: Takedown

Product ID: 2918529

QTY Ordered: 1
QTY BackOrdered: 1"

I just checked my e-mail and they backordered my phantom brave and burnout 3. I ordered at 2:35, and got confirmation around 3, then got the backorder notice around 5:10. Kinda weird that it took them 2 hours to realize it was backordered? Hopefully they will be good about backorders, but I'm not holding my breath.

Phantom Brave Backordered...

@%$#^#&@

At least they didn't say anything about Dynasty Warriors.

There's ione silver Lining. If Phantom Brave never comes, I saved myself tWenty bucks!

[quote name='Scorch']Please post what games are backordered instead of "I got a backorder notice"[/quote]

I ordered 1 of pretty much all the games like 6 hours ago, just got the backorder emails for Phantom Brave, Viewtful Joe, and Burnout 3. So I assume it's just those 3 for now. Hope all the rest work out at least..

I guess I should be happy getting 2 games for a very cheao price.

Scortch, did you discover this deal 1st? If you did, how excatly did you find it? Go there often?

i ordered mine at 6pm central time and i got the comfirm letter at 730pm central time. Never got a back order yet..... I ordered the phantom game and Gallop racer 2004.... I hope i get gallop by friday ireally want this one lol

[quote name='suko_32']I guess I should be happy getting 2 games for a very cheao price.

Scortch, did you discover this deal 1st? If you did, how excatly did you find it? Go there often?[/quote]

I have my ways :D

I say we start banning members who post deals for the ebay whores over at FatWallet. Seriously.

Why the fuck do people have to leak information on sites like Gfaqs and Fatwallet, you know the deal is gonna die as soon as the info is released :evil:

I got a confirmation email for Dynasty Warriors 4: Empires, Echo Night, and Gallop Racer 2004 around 2:45 this afternoon. I haven't got any backorder emails since, so hopefully those games are safe.

Oh yeah, thanks Scorch and all the others who first posted the deals!

[quote name='slidecage']lol im probally the only one who got the gallop racer game[/quote]

Because all you do is resell.

no i mean probally no1 else even worried about picking that game up. I want it to match my Gallop racer1, 2001, 2003 and now i will complete the set with 2004.

everyone eles wanted phatom and burnout most probally overlooked the gallop

[quote name='EndlessChris'][quote name='dafoomie']Who the hell posted this on Fatwallet... Kiss this deal goodbye.[/quote]

I say we start banning members who post deals for the ebay whores over at FatWallet. Seriously.[/quote]

This deal was on the front page, so it's not too surprising that it got out.

[quote name='Josef']I got a confirmation email for Dynasty Warriors 4: Empires, Echo Night, and Gallop Racer 2004 around 2:45 this afternoon. I haven't got any backorder emails since, so hopefully those games are safe.

Oh yeah, thanks Scorch and all the others who first posted the deals![/quote]

lol at least i know of one other person who ordered the gallop racer game

[quote name='slidecage'][quote name='Josef']I got a confirmation email for Dynasty Warriors 4: Empires, Echo Night, and Gallop Racer 2004 around 2:45 this afternoon. I haven't got any backorder emails since, so hopefully those games are safe.

Oh yeah, thanks Scorch and all the others who first posted the deals![/quote]

lol at least i know of one other person who ordered the gallop racer game[/quote]

If it had been posted before I completed my order, I'd have added it to my cart, but it wasn't worth it to me to make a new order by itself.

Does anyone know how they are with back orders? Are we talking Bestbuy.com here? Or do they actually ship most of their backorders? Has anyone had anything back ordered from them before?

Just a hypothesis, but I'm saying since they are Playstation.com(IE, official) they will more than likely come through with back orders. However, the way my luck's been going lately.....

Reality's Fringe said:
Just a hypothesis, but I'm saying since they are Playstation.com(IE, official) they will more than likely come through with back orders. However, the way my luck's been going lately.....

Exactly my thoughts. But, as the Star Wars Galaxies fiasco showed, Sony (or at least SOEA) does not really care for customer relations.

All right, dumb question. For those of you who know the legalities: If I pre-order Phantom Brave knowing full well that it's back-ordered and playstation.com fills the order let's say 25 days from now, can they change the price on me? I'm specifically worried that I will order the darn thing for $27 and then find out that I was charged $53.86 + shipping after all. I want to say that if I order I "lock" in the price, but maybe that's just my delusions speaking.

bread's done
Back