[DEAD!] Playstation.com deals thread (tax+s/h not included)

Great. I ordered this game and now I got an email saying it's back-ordered. They said if it's not re-stocked after 30 days, they'll cancel my order. Looks like I'll just return my $50 copy and take my luck with this $20 one.

Did anyone else have problems ordering this game?

I doubt Playstation.com will cancel ALL these orders. Maybe some of the back order ones, but definately not all. They made great business with this deal, and sold probably sold tens of thousands due to this deal. If they cancel and list them for like 40 or 50 bucks, no ones going to buy. Most people wouldn't shop there again because of the mistake. I know I wouldn't. Have hope guys :).

[quote name='slidecage']The Gallop might not be cancelled I just found Gallop racer 2004 at Walmart for 30 so 19.88 isnt that far off[/quote]

I feel like such a sucker for buying this game 3 weeks ago at EB for $50 :cry:

Hopefully they'll re-stock this one. I still have my copy of '04 sealed so at least I can return it.

These are the relevant graphs taken from playstation.com's official policies list, case it hasn't been posted yet. It's pretty standard:

ERRORS AND OMISSIONS POLICY
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to a display or typographical error, or an error in pricing information received from our suppliers, or store partners, us.PlayStation.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.

us.PlayStation.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, us.PlayStation.com shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of your original charge.
___

Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. us.PlayStation.com reserves the right to accept or decline your order for any reason at any time. us.PlayStation.com reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item.

---

I'm hoping that they'll come through with it (I'm BO'd on Phantom Brave and cleared on DW4), but I'm not setting my gameplay schedule around it.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar'][quote name='pimp tyranny']i think Phantom Brave is back in stock.[/quote]

Why do you say that?

Oh wait... now I know why...

It's a trap?!?[/quote]

Damnit, we need a "It's a trap!" smiley emoticon :lol:

[quote name='evilmax17'][quote name='guardian_owl']Damnit, we need a "It's a trap!" smiley emoticon :lol:[/quote]

Somebody get on this RIGHT NOW![/quote]

I'll give it a shot, as I am very bored.

Hmm.. Off topic but whaty would that be...

A little ackbar face...
A smiley falling into a pit...
A smiley having a net dropped on it...
A Smilie throwing his hands up and sying "It's a trap!"

Thanks alot cheap ass gamers!!!! I picked up Burnout3, NASCAR 2005, Viewtiful Joe and NHL 2K5 for like 70 bucks (and I had a $57 credit on my sears mastercard)

Thanks again everyone! And whoever said brokeassgamer is what this should be called makes a good point. Without my credit card surplus, I would have been ass-out....

i just placed an order for nhl 2k5 and phantom brave. now to await the backorder notice followed by the cancelation on monday :lol:

[quote name='"OiBoy"']These are the relevant graphs taken from playstation.com's official policies list, case it hasn't been posted yet. It's pretty standard:

ERRORS AND OMISSIONS POLICY
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to a display or typographical error, or an error in pricing information received from our suppliers, or store partners, us.PlayStation.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.

us.PlayStation.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, us.PlayStation.com shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of your original charge.
___

Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. us.PlayStation.com reserves the right to accept or decline your order for any reason at any time. us.PlayStation.com reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item.

---
But why would they cancel if they still made a profit? Are they idiots and think people will still buy even after 40 bucks and not just go else where? Do they think they could make even more money by hiking the prices up? :?: :?: :?:

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Hmm.. Off topic but whaty would that be...

A little ackbar face...
A smiley falling into a pit...
A smiley having a net dropped on it...
A Smilie throwing his hands up and sying "It's a trap!"[/quote]

I imagine a normal smiley a little distance from a "smiley'ed" Ackbar, facing each other. A little speech bubble appears above Ackbar yelling "It's a Trap!", then 1/2 a second later spikes come up and impale the other smiley.

Well I just ordered Burnout 3 and Veiwtiful Joe about an hour or so ago and got an e-mail that didn't say they were on backorder... hrmmmm....

[quote name='FatBaby']Well I just ordered Burnout 3 and Veiwtiful Joe about an hour or so ago and got an e-mail that didn't say they were on backorder... hrmmmm....[/quote]

You will, be patient.....

[quote name='CrimsonGeist']If i ordered yesterday should it come tomorrow, or tuesday? I need to know which day to do my homework early.[/quote]

IF not on back order and if they dont get cancelled I expect them in the mail tuesday then allow 3 shipping days so you should have it by FRiday or saturday at the lastest

i dont really care about the Brave game i just want Gallop racer i can get the Brave game at target for 25 and really dont want it lol

I wonder can you really tell me that noone is working at the sony site on the weekend. Meaning if these prices are fake they should of taken them down by now so hopefully everyone orders will fill

Fingers crossed i will get Gallop racer 2004 by friday and PB within the next 30 days. (my target is sold out of PB)

I never got a backorder notification for my two copies of Burnout. I got it really early, very soon after Scorchie first posted the deal (thanks again, by the way). If they don't cancel it for a pricing error, hopefully we'll get them quickly.

This seems suspiciously like the price hacking that was happening at EB, though.

[quote name='jennie25']thanks for the deal scorch. I really wanted two of the three games I got![/quote]

That's not my problem.

if the orders are cancelled everyone should dress up like the PS2 and stand outside their office and protest. Just think if one of the workers where drunk he would think the PS2 are coming to get them lol

[quote name='slidecage']if the orders are cancelled everyone should dress up like the PS2 and stand outside their office and protest. Just think if one of the workers where drunk he would think the PS2 are coming to get them lol[/quote]

I think you should be banned if they aren't cancelled, this is at least your 20th post talking about orders getting cancelled. Just shut up and wait and see.

lol im joking plus look up at one of my other post I found Gallop racer 2004 for 29.99 so 19.88 isnt out of the question. I then said these orders might go though. boy are we touchie

and i think it be funny to see everyone walking around dressed in ps2 outifts wooooo we are coming to get you ooooo lol

[quote name='slidecage']
Fingers crossed i will get Gallop racer 2004 by friday and PB within the next 30 days. (my target is sold out of PB)[/quote]

[quote name='slidecage'] i can get the Brave game at target for 25 and really dont want it lol[/quote]

:roll:

I heard from another post that priority mail takes 1-2 days most of the time and 3 days latest? Also, isnt the reason priority mail slow sometimes because people arent using it and the trucks aren't getting loaded up? I heard they only ship out once the trucks are full, but if a lot of people ordered shouldnt the people who didnt get back order get it pretty early? Please dont get cancleled........................

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='slidecage']
Fingers crossed i will get Gallop racer 2004 by friday and PB within the next 30 days. (my target is sold out of PB)[/quote]

[quote name='slidecage'] i can get the Brave game at target for 25 and really dont want it lol[/quote]

:roll:[/quote]

lol I Meant that i really didnt want to get it at target

[quote name='slidecage'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='slidecage']

lol I Meant that i really didnt want to get it at target[/quote]

why don't you just STFU and stop being such a lying idiot?

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='slidecage'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='slidecage']

why don't you just STFU and stop being such a lying idiot?[/quote]

:applause:

[quote name='slidecage'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='slidecage']

statement 1 "my target is sold out"
statement 2 "i can get it at target for $25"
wtfcat.jpg

maybe if you didnt post 70 posts per day you could keep track of them and not get caught up in lies ^^

[quote name='punqsux']maybe if you didnt post 70 posts per day you could keep track of them and not get caught up in lies ^^[/quote]

Maybe if he made his posts in an identifiable language, it would be easier for EVERYONE to keep track of them (hell, even understand them).

[quote name='Josef']Target doesn't even carry Phantom Brave. At least not at the five Targets I've been to over the last month.[/quote]

target had it for the last 2 weeks , I said I can get it at TARGET FOr 25 bucks but its sold out MEANING my 51% off rain checks will expire before they come back in stock. I Had a chance to get them for 25 bucks but Really didnt want it since it would been around 26 bucks after tax. I was on the fence to buy it or not and i was thinking of NOT BUYING IT

I really dont give a flying fu what anyone thinks me of me you know what you say post the FRee mags to the board and this is the thanks i get . WEll FU Ing fine

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='punqsux']maybe if you didnt post 70 posts per day you could keep track of them and not get caught up in lies ^^[/quote]

Maybe if he made his posts in an identifiable language, it would be easier for EVERYONE to keep track of them (hell, even understand them).[/quote]

most of them are deciperable, which is good if you can get past the bad spelling, bad grammar, the fact that he ends every post with 'lol', dont mind spending time figuing out what hes saying, and then not being too dissapointed when its just a post that adds nothing to a conversation ^^

[quote name='slidecage'][quote name='Josef']Target doesn't even carry Phantom Brave. At least not at the five Targets I've been to over the last month.[/quote]

target had it for the last 2 weeks , I said I can get it at TARGET FOr 25 bucks but its sold out MEANING my 51% off rain checks will expire before they come back in stock. I Had a chance to get them for 25 bucks but Really didnt want it since it would been around 26 bucks after tax. I was on the fence to buy it or not and i was thinking of NOT BUYING IT

I really dont give a flying fu what anyone thinks me of me you know what you say post the FRee mags to the board and this is the thanks i get . WEll FU Ing fine[/quote]

Maybe you could proofread your posts before you hit the submit button. That way, you won't have to try to explain them to us all again after the fact. See, you were doing good until the end, then you lost it and started on about something I'm sure you'll explain in a later post because you failed to properly express yourself in that one.

[quote name='slidecage']

I really dont give a flying fu what anyone thinks me of me you know what you say post the FRee mags to the board and this is the thanks i get . WEll FU Ing fine[/quote]

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
wtfquestion.jpg

i love this guy...every one of his posts can be replyed to with a stupid picture XoD

It's happening. :cry:

The following item from your order is currently on backorder. While we cannot deliver the item as quickly as anticipated, we expect to deliver within 30 days. For your convenience, we will alert you by email as soon as additional information is available.

------------------------
YOUR ORDER INFORMATION:
------------------------

Product Line 1: Phantom Brave

Product ID:

QTY Ordered: 1
QTY BackOrdered: 1

[quote name='fwacce']punqsux, children visit this board.[/quote]

as in people under the age of 13? because they definetly shouldnt according to the agreements on this site. on top of which i doubt 1 "bad" wod will corrupt anybody.excessive swearing is one thing but using a word once, as a joke....please grow up.

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='fwacce']punqsux, children visit this board.[/quote]

as in people under the age of 13? because they definetly shouldnt according to the agreements on this site. on top of which i doubt 1 "bad" wod will corrupt anybody.excessive swearing is one thing but using a word once, as a joke....please grow up.[/quote]

You're the one cursing, and you want me to grow up?

My comment was not derrogatory in any way. It was simply a reminder that children do visit this board. The F word is banned here for this very reason. Personally, I think it would be nice if cursing weren't allowed here due to the amount of younger gamers that come here, but that would seem to go against the name of the site.

Again, I didn't think it was too much to ask to not use the F word. Especially, since you complain that slidecage has issues.

My child sometimes walks up while I am on the computer. If he were to see that picture, with the writing so big and bold, I'm sure he would have more than one question for me to answer. I would prefer he a little older before opening his mind to the more vulgar language of the world.

I also thought it was odd for a moderator to critisize a member so harshly for really not doing anything wrong. I do enjoy the site, which is why I visit it so, but it has turned more and more like FW as of late, the site everyone here hates. Ironic, huh?

bread's done
Back