[DEAD!] Playstation.com deals thread (tax+s/h not included)

[quote name='rickc25'][quote name='Cornfedwb']My Sub Rebellion was sourced, and I just now got a shipment notification email. However, Gallop Racer, NFL and NHL are still sourced and Viewtiful Joe is still backordered.[/quote]

You actually got an email saying that one had shipped? This is the first I've heard of someone actually having something shipped from this deal.[/quote]

Boy oh boy is slidecage going to be red.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='rickc25'][quote name='Cornfedwb']My Sub Rebellion was sourced, and I just now got a shipment notification email. However, Gallop Racer, NFL and NHL are still sourced and Viewtiful Joe is still backordered.[/quote]

You actually got an email saying that one had shipped? This is the first I've heard of someone actually having something shipped from this deal.[/quote]

Boy oh boy is slidecage going to be red.[/quote]

why am i going to be red. I be happy for those who get the games like i said I really hope i get the gallop racer I got the BP just cause it was so freaking cheap (I could of got it for 25 but really didnt want it for 25 since im saving for paper mario) I seen it on the site for 20 and though I cant pass this up for 20. I was looking at the site sunday and notice the NHL was 8.67 and overlooked that would of loved to got that game for 8.67 ( yes am that cheap to pay the extra 1.33 to get it for 10 bucks at target)

i hope the best for everyone to get all their games, but i think this is how it will work out everyone whos didnt get a back order will get the games they ordered but all the back orders will never come/

In closing i KNow off topic but dont feel like making this SMALL TOPIC is ESPN NHL 2005 ANy good dont know to pick that up or NHL 2004

thanks

why am i going to be red. I be happy for those who get the games like i said I really hope i get the gallop racer I got the BP just cause it was so freaking cheap (I could of got it for 25 but really didnt want it for 25 since im saving for paper mario) I seen it on the site for 20 and though I cant pass this up for 20. I was looking at the site sunday and notice the NHL was 8.67 and overlooked that would of loved to got that game for 8.67 ( yes am that cheap to pay the extra 1.33 to get it for 10 bucks at target)

i hope the best for everyone to get all their games, but i think this is how it will work out everyone whos didnt get a back order will get the games they ordered but all the back orders will never come/

In closing i KNow off topic but dont feel like making this SMALL TOPIC is ESPN NHL 2005 ANy good dont know to pick that up or NHL 2004

I think we all need to chip in and buy slidecage a cheap-ass book on grammer and punctuation. Just skimming that made my head hurt.

[quote name='rickc25'][quote name='Cornfedwb']My Sub Rebellion was sourced, and I just now got a shipment notification email. However, Gallop Racer, NFL and NHL are still sourced and Viewtiful Joe is still backordered.[/quote]

I hate to bring this up, but Sub Rebellion may have shipped because it probably was not mis-priced. TRU has it on Amazon for 14.98, heck EBgames.com sells it used for $8.99 before discounts, so $20.94 new is not outside the realm of possibility. I still hope we get the games, but I will feel more comfortable when someone gets a "shipped" notice for Phantom Brave or Burnout 3.

...............................keep this post alive long enough till some1 gets a notice of cancellation or recieves their games. now to play the game of waiting.......................

------------------------
YOUR ORDER INFORMATION:
------------------------

Product Line 1: Phantom Brave

Product ID: 2918251

QTY Ordered: 1
QTY BackOrdered: 1

-----------------------

Man I hope it doesn't get cancelled. :(

Good news about Sub Rebellion shipping for you, Cornfebwb. Gives a little bit of hope for the rest of us. :)

My one copy of Burnout 3 is still backordered (has not changed to sourced yet)...I haven't gotten a cancellation notice, though. Let's all hope that these prices are honored.

------------------------
YOUR ORDER INFORMATION:
------------------------

Product Line 1: Burnout 3: Takedown

Product ID: 2918529

------------------------

The only thing that makes me hope is that the "pricing" mistake (at least for BO3) went through Sunday as well... don't they usually fix those pretty fast?

[quote name='Alien Spider']------------------------
YOUR ORDER INFORMATION:
------------------------

Product Line 1: Phantom Brave

Product ID: 2918251

-----------------------

Man I hope it doesn't get cancelled. :([/quote]

Nice Avatar.

[quote name='slidecage']hAS anyone heard anything dont see why an order would still be processing 48 hours + after you order it[/quote]

Oh my god, SHUT UP! If anyone has anything shipped, they'll post it! Quit waiting for someone to say that their orders were cancelled! Just.. stop posting in my thread!

This deal got me to register here, so thanks. In any case, I think it was a great way for Sony to get some quick cash, which they will pay back when they cancel the orders...I think I'll try calling em though, I haven't seen a number, but I may look (kinda busy). I don't know why no one has done this yet, instead of all the superfulous posts...

Anyway, thanks again, whether it goes through or not

[quote name='humidore']This deal got me to register here, so thanks. In any case, I think it was a great way for Sony to get some quick cash, which they will pay back when they cancel the orders...I think I'll try calling em though, I haven't seen a number, but I may look (kinda busy). I don't know why no one has done this yet, instead of all the superfulous posts...

Anyway, thanks again, whether it goes through or not[/quote]

You shoud E-mail their customer service...

By the way is aybody else getting an Error Message when trying to go into the order satus page on Playstation.com?

I've been getting it.

Microsoft JScript compilation error '800a03ec'

Expected ';'

/inc/commonlib.inc, line 310

var psMessage = psMessage + "If you did not change your password for PlayStation.com, please click here to report the error.";
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^

[quote name='Cornfedwb']For those that are curious, my copy of Sub Rebellion is Out For Delivery right now, so I should be getting it today via UPS.[/quote]

hey i got a question how was you able to change your shipping rates. i was stuck at 3rd day shipping. If i do order off this site again and need it faster how do you go to 1 or 2 days. Thanks

[quote name='Supernothing']Good to hear. Did you get an e-mail update? For those of us who can't access the sight I hope so.[/quote]

I got my shipment notification yesterday and tracked it when I got in the morning. The warehouse they shipped out of was in Ohio, so its 1-day delivery... not too shabby.

Can someone post their customer service number so I can inquire into my order. I'mat work and can't access their web site. I'd like to give playstation.com a call this afternoon.

for corporate offices... (800-345-SONY)

can't find anything for their store other than web-based inquiries.

[quote name='Supernothing']for corporate offices... (800-345-SONY)

can't find anything for their store other than web-based inquiries.[/quote]

Thanks. I'll give it a try.

nIce thing that the order page is back up (mine is still processing) but it gives hope that these games might come, has any1 had problems with the number... keeps getting disconnected

EDiT i got though to the number and the people are are very Rude. We do not know anything about the website or what items they sell on the web page BLAH BLAH. Asked if there was another number and they said there is no number for the web page.

[quote name='coolbrys']The only thing that makes me hope is that the "pricing" mistake (at least for BO3) went through Sunday as well... don't they usually fix those pretty fast?[/quote]

Well for what it's worth, I ordered BO3 on Monday morning and the price was still not "corrected."

[quote name='Lord Hamm'][quote name='humidore']This deal got me to register here, so thanks. In any case, I think it was a great way for Sony to get some quick cash, which they will pay back when they cancel the orders...I think I'll try calling em though, I haven't seen a number, but I may look (kinda busy). I don't know why no one has done this yet, instead of all the superfulous posts...

Anyway, thanks again, whether it goes through or not[/quote]

You shoud E-mail their customer service...[/quote]

I just did, tho it'll take 1-2 days for a reply it says...shame the person couldn't get a straight answer over the phone, seems they don't have any phone # for their online store. I'm really feeling now this was an error on their part that they will apologise for and try to charge full price, thus leading to mass order cancellations...

I tried E-mailing them too, I wanted to make sure that since my order contained some back order stuff and some in stock stuff that they would ship the in stock stuff and not hold it to wait for the back ordered stuff ( I hope that wasn't too confusing). I haven't heard anything from their customer service. I E-mailed them late sunday night.

Ok, just got home where my copy of Sub Rebellion was waiting. It shipped from Jack of All Games in West Chester, OH. So basically, playstation.com must use a distribution network to ship these games out (they don't personally warehouse them, they just use retailers that carry there product as distribution centers (they give the retailer a better wholesale discount for them warehousing the product).)

So, that would explain all the Sourced comments, but I'd expect all the games to ship eventually.

Hey i got a REAL question here one of my friends said this but i think they are wrong. if three days pass SOny must honor the prices if they do not cancell the orders. even if its a price mistake they had 3 days to fix it and by not fixxing it they are forming a contract to fill your orders.
since they had 3 days to fix the prices and cancelll the orders that were wrong. BY doing nothing they agree with the price of the orders that went in..... they said this is a well known law but few people use it

I say hes got the 3 day law that if you sign a contract you can break it confused with the law they are talking about

ANYONE know

Hmm. Don't know.

I know in Delaware they have a three day return law. You can return any product within three days that the seller can't refuse the return. But that's a state law.

If there was a federal law like the one you're talking about I'm sure we would have heard of it by now. Like the more widely known false advertising laws.

[quote name='Cornfedwb']Ok, just got home where my copy of Sub Rebellion was waiting. It shipped from Jack of All Games in West Chester, OH. So basically, playstation.com must use a distribution network to ship these games out (they don't personally warehouse them, they just use retailers that carry there product as distribution centers (they give the retailer a better wholesale discount for them warehousing the product).)

So, that would explain all the Sourced comments, but I'd expect all the games to ship eventually.[/quote]

Hmmm very interesting. I'm thinking Sub Rebellion wasn't one of the possible errors though (if these prices were in fact errors), the price they were asking seems like it is pretty close to what it's going for. Still that does give lots of us some hope.

If the games don't either come tommorrow or thursday, I bet we're not gonna get em. They've got Saturday,and monday to ship. By thursday, it would already be 3 days. 3 days is definetely enough for priority mail. Or maybe four days are enough...............*Keep the post alive*

[quote name='CrimsonGeist']If the games don't either come tommorrow or thursday, I bet we're not gonna get em. They've got Saturday,and monday to ship. By thursday, it would already be 3 days. 3 days is definetely enough for priority mail. Or maybe four days are enough...............*Keep the post alive*[/quote]

They have 30 days to deliver, not 3. What are you, mini-slidecage?

I know they have 30 days to deliver but nothing would take that long unless something happened. Priority mail usually takes 1-3 business days. All Im saying is that I wont be expecting it if it doesnt come by this week. If this were an older game and it didnt come now, I probably would think they're just a little late because there really isn't any reason for it not to show up. But considering this is burnout 3 or phantom brave,both brand new games, there is already a considerable possibility that they wont honor these cheap ass prices. It reasonable to think that if it doesnt come by this week, there is a possibility it might not come at all. Again, most games come over the 1-3 day period.

[quote name='murcielago77']maybe hes a newbie slidecage or its slidecage's siblings[/quote]

HAHAHA, i like that... =D

[quote name='CrimsonGeist']I know they have 30 days to deliver but nothing would take that long unless something happened. Priority mail usually takes 1-3 business days. All Im saying is that I wont be expecting it if it doesnt come by this week. If this were an older game and it didnt come now, I probably would think they're just a little late because there really isn't any reason for it not to show up. But considering this is burnout 3 or phantom brave,both brand new games, there is already a considerable possibility that they wont honor these cheap ass prices. It reasonable to think that if it doesnt come by this week, there is a possibility it might not come at all. Again, most games come over the 1-3 day period.[/quote]

Something to happen? Like maybe...a backorder. These are on backorder, that means it would NOT arrive in 3 days. Besides, remember that Front Mission 4 incident. It just came out and some website has it listed for around $20 and eventually they shipped the game at that price. Peace.

someone from slickdeals said sony cancelled their order and if they put another one in they will cancell it again. Im starting to doubt this as well more and more, i mean come on its been 3 working days and the things are still processing. it says shipment 3 days but the catch is it dont say how long handling is but sadly i think everything is going to time out at 30 days and all get it done. If this would to happen it would be the weakest way sony can back out of this deal since they can say well we didnt want to cancell but its been 30 days and the computer is set up that way. SOny should take a hint from overstock even if it was an error they honor their prices.

i still hope for those who are holding out hope your games will come. I really wanted that gallop racer 2004, i guess i can alwasy pick it up with 2 paper marios at TRU if the got the b2g1free

bread's done
Back