[DEAD!] Playstation.com deals thread (tax+s/h not included)

yeap same here still proccessing.... havent been billed for anything yet as well, I just checked my CC numbers and nothing was billed (the overstock was billed at normal price so that is very very nice 2 buck games)

EDIT::: Read on another weblink that Sony does not have the games that they do do it by 3rd party so that is what might be taken so long. Sony might be trying to make a deal with some places to sell these games at these prices so theres HOPE WE MIGHT GET THEM WOOOOO

[quote name='slidecage']yeap same here still proccessing.... havent been billed for anything yet as well, I just checked my CC numbers and nothing was billed (the overstock was billed at normal price so that is very very nice 2 buck games)

EDIT::: Read on another weblink that Sony does not have the games that they do do it by 3rd party so that is what might be taken so long. Sony might be trying to make a deal with some places to sell these games at these prices so theres HOPE WE MIGHT GET THEM WOOOOO[/quote]

Read my post from last night.. they don't purchase the product from the 3rd parties.. they use a distribution network. Many of our stores use a DC network setup for certain parts. They don't have to purchase the games, simply have the DC ship the game to you and reimburse the DC for their cost of the game.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar'][quote name='Alien Spider']------------------------
YOUR ORDER INFORMATION:
------------------------

Product Line 1: Phantom Brave

Product ID: 2918251

QTY Ordered: 1
QTY BackOrdered: 1

-----------------------

Man I hope it doesn't get cancelled. :([/quote]

Nice Avatar.[/quote]

Thanks! :)

Nah, I think it's dead. I can't check from work. But I think someone earlier posted that Sony had removed the Playstation.com links.

go to the game. At the bottom they list a bunch of retailers. If there's a "Buy from Playstation.com" link, or something like that, click it. It should add the game to your cart and show the price.

If the link isn't there I guess it's dead.

Yeah, mine is still "Processing" and "Sourced."

I do think it was an error, but I'm not going to cancel my order until I'm sure it's an error.

The biggest problem is that I have my $35 GTA: SA coming on Oct. 30 (and I'm getting that for $35, because I presbyterianed the guy down on the phone), and if this goes to 30 days or whatever... damnit. Too many games to play this season.

But if I get a cancellation Email, I might as well just skip down to the Best Buy and buy it.

anyone know what they are going to do with the sourced games. its almost been a week , they are in stock so they cant fall back on the backorder 30 day thing. ANyone know how many they got to cancell before they will be forced to send them out.

isnt there a law that states after so many days they agree to the contract. The contract to sell the price at the price they had it listed at. I thought it was 3 days but i dont think its that. By allowing the price to stand they are making a contract at that price to sell.

[quote name='Dustin Echoes'][quote name='CrimsonGeist']I know they have 30 days to deliver but nothing would take that long unless something happened. Priority mail usually takes 1-3 business days. All Im saying is that I wont be expecting it if it doesnt come by this week. If this were an older game and it didnt come now, I probably would think they're just a little late because there really isn't any reason for it not to show up. But considering this is burnout 3 or phantom brave,both brand new games, there is already a considerable possibility that they wont honor these cheap ass prices. It reasonable to think that if it doesnt come by this week, there is a possibility it might not come at all. Again, most games come over the 1-3 day period.[/quote]

Something to happen? Like maybe...a backorder. These are on backorder, that means it would NOT arrive in 3 days. Besides, remember that Front Mission 4 incident. It just came out and some website has it listed for around $20 and eventually they shipped the game at that price. Peace.[/quote] First of all, my order wasn't placed under back order. All orders that aren't back order are sent obviously earlier. If you think that Sony waits for the back order copies to come, and then, when they have all the items,ship, you are an idiot. :roll: Back order copies probablly will arrive very late, and everything else should come on schedule. Or did you assume that I had it back ordered? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

[quote name='CrimsonGeist'][quote name='Dustin Echoes'][quote name='CrimsonGeist']I know they have 30 days to deliver but nothing would take that long unless something happened. Priority mail usually takes 1-3 business days. All Im saying is that I wont be expecting it if it doesnt come by this week. If this were an older game and it didnt come now, I probably would think they're just a little late because there really isn't any reason for it not to show up. But considering this is burnout 3 or phantom brave,both brand new games, there is already a considerable possibility that they wont honor these cheap ass prices. It reasonable to think that if it doesnt come by this week, there is a possibility it might not come at all. Again, most games come over the 1-3 day period.[/quote]

Something to happen? Like maybe...a backorder. These are on backorder, that means it would NOT arrive in 3 days. Besides, remember that Front Mission 4 incident. It just came out and some website has it listed for around $20 and eventually they shipped the game at that price. Peace.[/quote] First of all, my order wasn't placed under back order. All orders that aren't back order are sent obviously earlier. If you think that Sony waits for the back order copies to come, and then, when they have all the items,ship, you are an idiot. :roll: Back order copies probablly will arrive very late, and everything else should come on schedule. Or did you assume that I had it back ordered? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:[/quote]

Don't try to wrap me up in your paranoia and start name-calling. The majority of people who ordered recieved a backordered item notification in their inbox. If you did not, congratulations. But all this "3 day" nonesense is annoying. You missed the entire point of my post. The Front Mission 4 deal also went on backorder but eventually they were shipped out and at the reduced price.

[quote name='Dustin Echoes'][quote name='CrimsonGeist'][quote name='Dustin Echoes'][quote name='CrimsonGeist']I know they have 30 days to deliver but nothing would take that long unless something happened. Priority mail usually takes 1-3 business days. All Im saying is that I wont be expecting it if it doesnt come by this week. If this were an older game and it didnt come now, I probably would think they're just a little late because there really isn't any reason for it not to show up. But considering this is burnout 3 or phantom brave,both brand new games, there is already a considerable possibility that they wont honor these cheap ass prices. It reasonable to think that if it doesnt come by this week, there is a possibility it might not come at all. Again, most games come over the 1-3 day period.[/quote]

Something to happen? Like maybe...a backorder. These are on backorder, that means it would NOT arrive in 3 days. Besides, remember that Front Mission 4 incident. It just came out and some website has it listed for around $20 and eventually they shipped the game at that price. Peace.[/quote] First of all, my order wasn't placed under back order. All orders that aren't back order are sent obviously earlier. If you think that Sony waits for the back order copies to come, and then, when they have all the items,ship, you are an idiot. :roll: Back order copies probablly will arrive very late, and everything else should come on schedule. Or did you assume that I had it back ordered? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:[/quote]

Don't try to wrap me up in your paranoia and start name-calling. The majority of people who ordered recieved a backordered item notification in their inbox. If you did not, congratulations. But all this "3 day" nonesense is annoying. You missed the entire point of my post. The Front Mission 4 deal also went on backorder but eventually they were shipped out and at the reduced price.[/quote] Im just saying that if the orders that aren't back order dont show up this week, it'll make me believe that they won't come at all. Back order is supposed to take a long time so if it doesnt come in two weeks or so, there's still a chance it'll come. But if the orders (not including back order) dont even arrive yet, why would the back order come? And I apologize for calling you an idiot. I still think that the games will come, but if they dont by saturday or friday, something fishy is going on.

99.9% of the games wont come by saturday since everyone is either in Back order or processing. It takes 3 days after the item leaves processing to ship. Since noones item (well major item) has ever left processing NOTHING will ship. SOny is just taking the easy way out here and going to let everything go into the 30 day window and cancell everything. SOny should show some spine and cover the items.

and what is even more bull is SOny is refusing to answer any email you leave for them. The people on the 800 line are very rude and have no clue what they are doing (Unless they are trying to cover it up) After this im sticking to xbox and nintendo.

EDIT::: I Just sent them another email asking if they are going to fill the orders or not. it said please allow 48 hours before hearing anything so if they answer this time I should know by Friday 9pm est

[quote name='slidecage']99.9% of the games wont come by saturday since everyone is either in Back order or processing. It takes 3 days after the item leaves processing to ship. Since noones item (well major item) has ever left processing NOTHING will ship. SOny is just taking the easy way out here and going to let everything go into the 30 day window and cancell everything. SOny should show some spine and cover the items.

and what is even more bull is SOny is refusing to answer any email you leave for them. The people on the 800 line are very rude and have no clue what they are doing (Unless they are trying to cover it up) After this im sticking to xbox and nintendo.

EDIT::: I Just sent them another email asking if they are going to fill the orders or not. it said please allow 48 hours before hearing anything so if they answer this time I should know by Friday 9pm est[/quote]

well if you use the english language as loosly in your email as you do on the boards, im sure they probably wont get back with you...hell, half the time i dont even know what the fuck you are saying

nope on message boardsi just free type. when i send a paper or email to someone big i do it normal use spellchecker grammer checker and all the other checkers. I just free type like this on message boards :)
Either way some others i think emailed them and never heard a thing

sony is under no obligation to ship us any of this....

PRICING AND AVAILABILITY POLICY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. us.PlayStation.com reserves the right to accept or decline your order for any reason at any time. us.PlayStation.com reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item.

All orders must be paid in U.S. denomination and must obtain verification pre-approval with an acceptable method of payment. We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. If additional information is necessary, we will contact you via email at the email address provided on your order. Shipping and delivery timeframes quoted on the site will not begin until appropriate approval and verification of your order has been obtained.

Availability Policy

On occasion, your order may be out of stock. In this event, us.PlayStation.com will notify you via email with the status of your order. If the expected delivery date of the item is within 30 days, us.PlayStation.com will place your order on backorder and notify you when it ships. If you wish to cancel your order while on backorder status, please see our Cancellation Policy. If the expected delivery date of the item is greater than 30 days, us.PlayStation.com will notify you that the order has been cancelled due to an out of stock status. All notifications will take place via email.

and still...more....

ERRORS AND OMISSIONS POLICY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to a display or typographical error, or an error in pricing information received from our suppliers, or store partners, us.PlayStation.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.

us.PlayStation.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, us.PlayStation.com shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of your original charge.

basically theyve covered their asses pretty well, and there is no way to get around it...its plain and simple right there in the user agreement shit....so....there is no need to cry or whine about being ripped off yet....just be patient and wait to see if they actually honor these prices and ship to us....simple as that

case in point, might as well just close this topic as it seems the games are still processing, sony refuses to answer any email or phone calls. I mean how hard is it to put up on the webpage. Due to price error all orders between friday - monday will be cancelled. INstead sony does nothing what is like slapping the customers in the face. Sony needs better work at this

Jeeez...couldn't we at least wait to see that all the orders are really gonna get cancelled before closing the thread? I don't even have an order in on this deal, and I STILL think it's silly to already be asking for closure on the thread. :p

Ignore Slidecage. He's a fucking idiot. He's said the phrase "cancelled", "cancel", or "will be cancelled" at least fifty times in this thread. He's posting just for the hell of it. It's really annoying.

well i didnt mean lock it , close i mean really no since in keep talking about it until something happens. I emailed them a few times last night hopefully i hear something tonight. Also it will probally be 30 days till anything gets canelled how sony is sitting on its butt refusing to do anything

everytime time i see this thread on the front page AI have a brief hope that somebodies stuff actually shipped.

I do got a real question here back orders are cancelled in 30 days right, What bout processing orders, or sourced orders i cant find the info when those get cancelled

Do you really think they notify you when they ship, unless it is back order? No other websites I've shopped in notify you of shipment, only verifications. Hell, maybe they're all on a truck right now, driving to the post office...............................

Does anyone know if they charged our credit cards? I thought I read something about it in the Store Help, and if so, I bet I know what they will do.

They will keep our orders on backorder, gathering interest on the money, and then, at the very end, cancel the orders, hence getting free money for them... right?

Or if they are nice, they will send us the games...

The games better come or else lets all write complain letters to sony, and keep reproducing them. We keep sending them to sony. Lets also post their false advertisement on other boards. If they actually screw us like this and get interest I feel like an idiot. :fridge: I dont know about you guys but Im gonna give em a taste of my lil friend :spam:

I agree that even if they did cover their butts with the legalities, it's still a blatant lie to put a price on your web site not being honored by the company. Perhaps it isn't false advertising, but it is dishonest.
I am waiting for notice on three backordered games (Viewtiful Joe, Burnout 3 and NHL 2k5). If they don't make good on the offer, I'll just shoot them an e-mail stating that my alligence in the next wave of consoles has shifted to Microsoft. Simple as that.... (though it may be a falsehood)

Upon authorization of your order, your credit card will be charged for the total order amount.

While we make every attempt to fill all orders placed, some items may be delayed or backordered. If this is the case, you will receive notification via email.

If you do not wish to wait due to the delay or backorder, you may request a cancellation for your order, provided that the item(s) has not shipped. If we do not hear from you before we ship the item(s), we will assume you have agreed to the shipment delay.

If we cannot deliver your item(s) within 30 days of the order date, delay notice or backorder notification (whichever is greater), a cancellation will be processed automatically. You will receive a prompt refund for any unshipped portion of your order. Please allow up to two billing cycles for the refund credit to appear on your credit card statement.

Reading that over, it seems that even if it is backordered, they still charge your card, and they give it back when it gets cancelled...

oh, and if anyone wants to test it, burnout 3 went back up to $49.99, so if someone orders it at full price and it isnt backordered, then we still have a chance of getting it. however, i wouldn't count on it if it isn't backordered.[[/i]

[quote name='coolbrys']Upon authorization of your order, your credit card will be charged for the total order amount.

While we make every attempt to fill all orders placed, some items may be delayed or backordered. If this is the case, you will receive notification via email.

If you do not wish to wait due to the delay or backorder, you may request a cancellation for your order, provided that the item(s) has not shipped. If we do not hear from you before we ship the item(s), we will assume you have agreed to the shipment delay.

If we cannot deliver your item(s) within 30 days of the order date, delay notice or backorder notification (whichever is greater), a cancellation will be processed automatically. You will receive a prompt refund for any unshipped portion of your order. Please allow up to two billing cycles for the refund credit to appear on your credit card statement.

Reading that over, it seems that even if it is backordered, they still charge your card, and they give it back when it gets cancelled...

oh, and if anyone wants to test it, burnout 3 went back up to $49.99, so if someone orders it at full price and it isnt backordered, then we still have a chance of getting it. however, i wouldn't count on it if it isn't backordered.[[/i][/quote] Yes, can someone please do that and find this out. Just find out if its back order or not. Either way, just cancel it. If its not back order, Sony pulled some :bs: . Please be back order, please be back order........ [-o

[quote name='Scorch']Ignore Slidecage. He's a shaq-fuing idiot. He's said the phrase "cancelled", "cancel", or "will be cancelled" at least fifty times in this thread. He's posting just for the hell of it. It's really annoying.[/quote]

sure is.

If your game comes it comes, if it does not , it does not come.

You cannot blame SONY and their distibutors for not wanting to honor a mistake.

I hope my game comes, but I am not betting on it.

Why doesnt any one just try buying a game like PB or BO3 and see if they get a back order notice? Such a easy task to do to relieve a bunch of people. Also, the people who back ordered might have to wait like 3 weeks, if some one just did this, they wouldn't have to think about it anymore.

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='Scorch']Ignore Slidecage. He's a shaq-fuing idiot. He's said the phrase "cancelled", "cancel", or "will be cancelled" at least fifty times in this thread. He's posting just for the hell of it. It's really annoying.[/quote]

sure is.

If your game comes it comes, if it does not , it does not come.

You cannot blame SONY and their distibutors for not wanting to honor a mistake.

I hope my game comes, but I am not betting on it.[/quote]

EXACTLY

[quote name='Scorch']Ignore Slidecage. He's a shaq-fuing idiot. He's said the phrase "cancelled", "cancel", or "will be cancelled" at least fifty times in this thread. He's posting just for the hell of it. It's really annoying.[/quote]

Pretty much sums it up, scorch.

I just wish they would answer their damn e-mails and not lie to us about stuff being backordered. If the deal was a price mistake just say it and cancel, don't screw with us. Sony isn't winning any bonus points with me. Of course if they actually do ship, I will be very surprised.

I don't know if it means anything or not, but my online bank balance isn't showing the charge from Playstation.com anymore. I don't have any emails or anything, but those of you who used debit cards might want to see if they've removed the charges.

:cry: Same hear.... I used a debit card and they removed the charges (and my games aren't backordered, they're sourced already). I think its safe to say No One Will Be Getting BO3 or PB... sighs... and shoots himself :bs:

Or may b theres a limited amount of time in which something can be on pending? :roll:

Thank you for placing your recent order with PlayStation.com.

We regret to inform you that shipment for part of your order may be delayed, as we have not yet received a shipment confirmation from the warehouse.

Below is information on the item(s) that may be delayed.

------------------------
YOUR ORDER INFORMATION:
------------------------

Order #:xxxxxxxxxxxxx

-----------------------------------------
Product Line 3: ESPN NHL 2K5

QTY Ordered: 1
QTY Unshipped: 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------

We will email you with updates to your order once we are informed of the shipment date.

If you do not wish to wait, you may request a cancellation for your order, provided that the item has not shipped. If we do not hear from you before we ship the items, we will assume you have agreed to the shipment delay.

If we cannot deliver your item within 30 days, a cancellation will be processed automatically.

To request cancellation or to check the status of your order, please return to PlayStation.com and log into your account. Click the "Continue" button from the 'Order Status' menu and select the order number to process a cancellation request or check status.

We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience. Please be assured we are working hard to get these items sent to you as quickly as possible.

If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected].

Once again, thanks for shopping with PlayStation.com!

Sincerely,

PlayStation.com Customer Service;

Just got this in my email box. Looks like you'll get this email for your sourced items and who knows what for your backorderd items, as I got this email for both NHL and NASCAR (my sourced items). VJ and other games that are backordered for me haven't received an email update (as of yet).

bread's done
Back