[DEAD] - Super Savings on Select List of ADV DVDs! 10 for $50 OR 25 for $100! @ TRSI

WTK

CAGiversary!
Super Savings on a Select List of ADV Films DVDs! 10 for $50 OR 25 for $100! @ RightStuf.com

Prepare to be bowled over with “Super Savings” on selected fan favorites from ADV Films! From now through February 6, take your pick from our hit list of ADV titles and stock up on stuff to watch (and avoid the dreaded winter repeats)!

Choose the deal that’s best for you:
- Get 10 ADV titles for $50 (Use coupon code ADVsuper10); OR
- Get 25 ADV titles for $100 (Use coupon code ADVsuper25)

Expires: February 6, 2008 at 11:59 p.m. CST

1.) Keep in mind that BOTH offers will net you FREE economy shipping to U.S. and Canadian destinations!

2.) Get your orders in – all titles are “while supplies last” – and check back often because we have been known to add products throughout the sale period!

3.) In addition to our standard restrictions*, this special event has a couple other rules to note:

- To use these coupons, you cannot have any other items in your cart aside from items that qualify for the sale, PLUS you must have the exact number of items for the coupon you plan to use. (In other words: If you’re looking to purchase some other items in addition to your “Super Savings” coupon selections, you’ll need to place a separate order.)
- You cannot have duplicate items or multiple quantities of any single item in your cart. (This way no one customer can load up on all of the available inventory of a specific item. Fair for all and more savings to go around!)

* Not sure which products are included in the sale? To get started, just click on the “Super Savings” graphic above: It will take you to a list of the DVDs that are included in this promotion! (Please note: Bargain Bin, Weekly Special and Closeout items are not eligible for this sale because they’re already awesome deals, and this will be noted on the individual product pages for these items!)

Thanks WTK, I just saw this on the Rightstuf site about 20 minutes ago. I already placed one order....

------------------------------------

Area 88 OVA Series DVD (Hyb) 1$0.00
Area 88 TV Series DVD 1 (Hyb): Treacherous Skies + Artbox 1$0.00
Area 88 TV Series DVD 2 (Hyb): A Lonely Crossing of Paths 1$0.00
Area 88 TV Series DVD 3 (Hyb): Tightrope at the Speed of Sound 1$0.00
Area 88 TV Series DVD 4 (Hyb): Wings of the Wind 1$0.00
Dirty Pair OVA DVD 2 (Hyb): Damsels in Destruction 1$0.00
Excel Saga DVD 6 (Hyb): Going Way Too Far 1$0.00
Godannar DVD 7 (Hyb): War Bride 1$0.00
Madlax DVD 3 (Hyb): The In-Between 1$0.00
Madlax DVD 4 (Hyb): Elda Taluta 1$0.00
Madlax DVD 5 (Hyb): Convergence 1$0.00
Madlax DVD 6 (Hyb): Sacrifice 1$0.00
Madlax DVD 7 (Hyb): Reality 1$0.00
Noir DVD 1 (Hyb): Shades of Darkness + Empty Artbox + Tshirt 1$0.00
Noir DVD 2 (Hyb): The Hit List 1$0.00
Noir DVD 3 (Hyb): The Firing Chamber 1$0.00
Noir DVD 4 (Hyb): Death Warrant 1$0.00
Noir DVD 6 (Hyb): Cloaks & Daggers 1$0.00
Noir DVD 7 (Hyb): The End of the Matter 1$0.00
Princess Blade, The DVD (Hyb) LiveAction Special Edition 1$0.00
Samurai Shodown DVD (D) 1$0.00
This Ugly Yet Beautiful World DVD 1 (Hyb): Falling Star + Box 1$0.00
This Ugly Yet Beautiful World DVD 2 (Hyb): Eye of the Beholder 1$0.00
This Ugly Yet Beautiful World DVD 3 (Hyb): Red Swarm 1$0.00
Those Who Hunt Elves DVD 1 (Hyb): Ready Set Strip! 1$0.00

--------------------------------------

It's funny, because I was mentioning in the anime thread that I didn't have Excel Saga volume 6 and then we have this sale with it available. I was able to get volumes I needed for Godannar and Madlax too. The one good thing is that I know I won't go crazy again like last year because I already bought most of the shows I wanted from last years sale.

had to act QUICKLY on this one...bought some i like and some to trade in to FYE w/20% more trade-in credit :whistle2:D

Angelic Layer DVD 1 (Hyb): Divine Inspiration + Artbox 1$0.00
Area 88 TV Series DVD 1 (Hyb): Treacherous Skies + Artbox 1$0.00 Aura Battler Dunbine DVD 1 (Hyb) + Artbox 1$0.00
Azumanga Daioh DVD 1 (Hyb): Entrance! 1$0.00
Azumanga Daioh DVD 2 (Hyb): Festivals! 1$0.00
Azumanga Daioh DVD 3 (Hyb): Rivals! 1$0.00
Azumanga Daioh DVD 4 (Hyb): Friends! 1$0.00
Azumanga Daioh DVD 6 (Hyb): Graduation! 1$0.00
Get Backers DVD 1 (Hyb): G & B On the Case + Artbox 1$0.00
Gilgamesh DVD 1 (Hyb) + Artbox 1$0.00
Godannar DVD 1 (Hyb): Engage & Destroy + Artbox 1$0.00
Gravion DVD 1 (Hyb): Divine Steel + Artbox (Limited) 1$0.00
Gravion Zwei DVD 1 (Hyb): Eye of the Storm + Artbox (Limited) 1$0.00
Kaleido Star DVD 1 (Hyb): Welcome to the Kaleido Stage! + Artbox 1$0.00
Kino's Journey DVD 1 (Hyb): Idle Adventurer + Artbox 1$0.00
Pretear DVD 1 (Hyb) + Artbox 1$0.00
RahXephon DVD 1 (Hyb): Threshold + Artbox + Tshirt 1$0.00
Saiyuki DVD 1 (Hyb) + Empty Artbox + Tshirt 1$0.00
Sister Princess DVD 1 (Hyb): Oh, Brother! + Artbox 1$0.00
Spriggan DVD (Hyb) Special Edition 1$0.00
You're Under Arrest The Motion Picture DVD (Hyb) 1$0.00
Yugo the Negotiator DVD 1 (Hyb): Pakistan: Departure + Artbox 1$0.00
Yugo the Negotiator DVD 2 (Hyb): Pakistan: Honor 1$0.00
Yugo the Negotiator DVD 3 (Hyb): Russia: Legacy 1$0.00
Yugo the Negotiator DVD 4 (Hyb): Russia: Rebirth 1$0.00

Item Subtotal: $100.00

hopefully some more items will be added before the end of the sale...otherwise I might just place another order for the hell of it since this sale has little chance of lasting very long..

I also did a 10/50:

Area 88 OVA Series DVD (Hyb)
Legend of Crystania Theatrical Movie
Legend of Crystania: The Chaos Ring
Mezzo DVD 1 (Hyb): Shell One + Artbox
Mezzo DVD 2 (Hyb): Shell Two
Mezzo DVD 3 (Hyb): Shell Three
Parasite Dolls DVD
Yumeria DVD 1
Yumeria DVD 2
Yumeria DVD 3

A couple of those were almost out of stock (Mezzo artbox, Parasite Dolls) so I don't know if/when I'll get my order, but here's hoping!

2 orders of 25 for $100...90% of my second order is going to FYE w/20% more trade-in credit and i will most likely not order anymore...too much of a hassle...

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Awww man, the some of the platinum evangelions are OOS :/

You think they'll get some more in before the sale is done?[/quote]

hopefully. I asked them to cancel my first order since it was so impulsively done, I'd rather do a 25 for 100 one when more is.. y'know.. in stock.

what the hell....half the crap I was looking to pick up is already OOS...especially the majority of the Rahxephon volumes...

This must mean something --> "Don't Waste your money!"

The majority of the Raxephon, Full Metal Panic, Evangelion, some Noir, and (Not too surprised) Vol.1+Artbox of some of the aforemention series are all OOS already

I literally laughed out loud when I saw this earlier. It totally came outta the blue! Jumped in for 2x 25/100 orders, hopefully some items restock to fill the holes.

Arc the Lad 1-5
Cromartie High 1-4
Eden's Bowy 1-6
Jing 1-3 (box)
MSA Abenobashi 1-2 (box)
Sakura Diaries 1+2
This Ugly Yet Beautiful World 1-3 (box)

Angelic Layer 1(box), 4-7
E's Otherwise 1-6
FMP Fumoffu 1-4
Loki 1-7 (box)
Kino's Journey 1 (box)
Najica 1-2 (box)

I think I heard my wallet cry a little...

Inf> When they ship.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Quick question, how quickly do they charge my card?

Is it immediate or when it's been shipped out?[/quote]

In my experiences, if you get in on these deals the first day, they usually ship it to you pretty fast, so I'd say they would charge it within a day or two.

Ok, thanks dudes. But sonuvabitch, when I went to place my order I got to step 4, and for some odd reason when i hit submit it brought me to my cart and said it was empty and I was like "WTF?!?!"

I had grabbed the last copy of one of the Full Metal Panic Dvd's so of course it says OOS >.>
I basically had to go back in my browser and add them all again, but others were OOS also so I just said screw it and picked up 10 items -_-

If some of the others come back in stock I'll reconsider a 25 for $100.

Went through the entire list and I'm relieved that I couldn't find anything that I wanted. Got everything I was interested in the first time around.

Just a heads up:
I just tried to swap an item and the rep said they've been instructed not to swap items. I mentioned that it's been done in the past, but she said she didn't know about that but that for this time around they cannot swap.

Saw something after the fact that I've wanted. Damn. Hopefully stuff comes back in stock (like FMP...was it ever in stock??) so that I can place one more order.

1 Free daeo001 Area 88 OVA Series DVD (Hyb)
1 Free drh002 Casshan: Robot Hunter DVD (Hyb) Speci
1 Free dglmbx1 Gilgamesh DVD 1 (Hyb) + Artbox
1 Free dglm002 Gilgamesh DVD 2 (Hyb): Cage Without A
1 Free dglm003 Gilgamesh DVD 3 (Hyb): A Wake for the
1 Free dglm004 Gilgamesh DVD 4 (Hyb): Under a Blood
1 Free dglm005 Gilgamesh DVD 5 (Hyb): As Truth Break
1 Free dglm006 Gilgamesh DVD 6 (Hyb): In the Soul Ec
1 Free dglm007 Gilgamesh DVD 7 (Hyb): All Fall Down
1 Free dmtm001 Marrying the Mafia DVD (Hyb) LiveActi
1 Free dmslbx1 Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok DVD
1 Free dmsl002 Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok DVD
1 Free dmsl003 Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok DVD
1 Free dmsl004 Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok DVD
1 Free dmsl005 Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok DVD
1 Free dmsl006 Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok DVD
1 Free dmsl007 Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok DVD
1 Free ddc001 Panyo Panyo Di Gi Charat DVD 1 (Hyb):
1 Free ddc002 Panyo Panyo Di Gi Charat DVD 2 (Hyb):
1 Free ddc003 Panyo Panyo Di Gi Charat DVD 3 (Hyb):
1 Free ddc004 Panyo Panyo Di Gi Charat DVD 4 (Hyb):
1 Free dygbx1 Yugo the Negotiator DVD 1 (Hyb): Paki
1 Free dyg002 Yugo the Negotiator DVD 2 (Hyb): Paki
1 Free dyg003 Yugo the Negotiator DVD 3 (Hyb): Russ
1 Free dyg004 Yugo the Negotiator DVD 4 (Hyb): Russ

put in my order as soon as i saw the first post. Nothing super exciting for me this time since most of the series I needed to fill that weren't included in the last one totally (Madlax and Maburaho) I had fill in since then. So looks like one 25 for 100 order for me.

I had Macross Vol. 7 in my cart and then some fucker stole it :bomb:

Now I have to wait until it restocks, and hope the other items in my cart will still be available...

This one is going to be a Pass from me. There were around a good 30 titles I wanted but 20 are already sold out and the reamining 10...well, $5 per DVD is pretty much what I would like to pay for them but I could be paying those prices outside of this deal at this point. Sure, it'll be a few extra bucks for shipping here and there but this one isn't a real barn-burner like the Geneon one.

Thanks anyway, OP! Some good titles left there, at least!

Kaleido Star: New Wings 1-6
Madlax 2-7
Petit Princess Yucie 1-6
Sakura Wars OVA
Those Who Hunt Elves 1-2
Those Who Hunt Elves II 1-2
The Fuccons 2-3

Whew, just got in on the Those Who Hunt Elves discs before they sold out! Most of the other good stuff I managed to pick up during last year's ADV sale.

I've found some flip material for any Transworld store. Not enough for a full 25 order (you can only order 1 copy per order), but if you only want a few items, it should help fill up the order (all prices are after 45% bonus):

Worth $10.15 each
Angelic Layer, Vol. 1: Divine Inspiration [With Collector's Box]
Aura Battler Dunbine, Vol. 1: Tales of Byston Well [With Memorial Box]
Get Backers DVD 1 (Hyb): G & B On the Case + Artbox
Gravion DVD 1 (Hyb): Divine Steel + Artbox (Limited)
Kaleido Star DVD 1 (Hyb): Welcome to the Kaleido Stage! + Artbox
Kino's Journey DVD 1 (Hyb): Idle Adventurer + Artbox
Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi DVD 1 (Hyb) + Artbox
Pretear DVD 1 (Hyb) + Artbox
Saiyuki DVD 7 (Hyb): The Gods of War + Artbox

Worth $11.60 each
Gilgamesh DVD 1 (Hyb) + Artbox
Gravion Zwei DVD 1 (Hyb): Eye of the Storm + Artbox (Limited)
Madlax DVD 1 (Hyb): Connections + Artbox
RahXephon DVD 1 (Hyb): Threshold + Artbox + Tshirt

Above dvds total $137.75, meaning that the other 12 dvds you pick for yourself are pretty much just a nice bonus.

Pass because this is little that interests me from that selection. I already have enough stuff I need to watch through as is, i.e. the majority of what I bought from the similar Geneon sale in June. I participated in that because there were some series I genuinely wanted to see like Black Heaven but I'm just not feeling it for Abenobashi or a couple others enough to pull together a list of ten discs.

Got all the Kaleidostar volumes they had in stock (which ironically was 10), never saw the ending and figured why not. The price is so cheap that even if you dump it in the worst case scenario of ebay you're bound to get at least half your money back heh.

Sucks that i need to find the first seasons volume 4 and 6 though. I'm sure i'll forget and never pick them up lol. Hell i still need to find Noir volumes 4 and 6 and FMP 2 and 6 from a few years ago.

BTW if anyone is having trouble filling out an order and would be willing to pick up a few DVDs i'll gladly pay my share of the total + shipping to me + a little extra for your effort. Just shoot me a PM, i have a few i want to pick up but there weren't enough to fill out another 15 to get the 25 for $100

Emailed Shawne directly about my swap request and he took care of it (after business hours no less!). As usual, Righstuf comes through with great customer service!

I hate these sales since I'm always so tempted to buy shit.

Getbackers 1-10 would be nice for $50 w/ box. Must resist.

I'd like to see a Geneon one again so I can pick up the RoD volumes I'm missing, and some Lupin.

[quote name='moiety']Emailed Shawne directly about my swap request and he took care of it (after business hours no less!). As usual, Righstuf comes through with great customer service![/quote]

Any chance you could reveal where you got his email? I'm itching to get a 25/100 order in but I want my 10/50 one canceled first and I hate waiting on CS. >_>

[quote name='Bezerker']I've found some flip material for any Transworld store. Not enough for a full 25 order (you can only order 1 copy per order), but if you only want a few items, it should help fill up the order (all prices are after 45% bonus):

Worth $10.15 each
Angelic Layer, Vol. 1: Divine Inspiration [With Collector's Box]
Aura Battler Dunbine, Vol. 1: Tales of Byston Well [With Memorial Box]
Get Backers DVD 1 (Hyb): G & B On the Case + Artbox
Gravion DVD 1 (Hyb): Divine Steel + Artbox (Limited)
Kaleido Star DVD 1 (Hyb): Welcome to the Kaleido Stage! + Artbox
Kino's Journey DVD 1 (Hyb): Idle Adventurer + Artbox
Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi DVD 1 (Hyb) + Artbox
Pretear DVD 1 (Hyb) + Artbox
Saiyuki DVD 7 (Hyb): The Gods of War + Artbox

Worth $11.60 each
Gilgamesh DVD 1 (Hyb) + Artbox
Gravion Zwei DVD 1 (Hyb): Eye of the Storm + Artbox (Limited)
Madlax DVD 1 (Hyb): Connections + Artbox
RahXephon DVD 1 (Hyb): Threshold + Artbox + Tshirt

Above dvds total $137.75, meaning that the other 12 dvds you pick for yourself are pretty much just a nice bonus.[/quote]

Isn't it cool how both of these deals fell around the same time?

a lot of businesses are in states that have property taxes that are calculated at the end of December/January so they dump lots of inventory at the end of the year to lower what they have to give the government. ) Hence the number of huge sales over January by almost every big retail chain.

Geneon sales will probably never happen again, keep in mind they no longer produce anime DVDs for the US.

Thanks OP. I'm not personally an anime fan, but they have some fine live action films included in this deal that I can't find in any stores around here.

If anyone else was interested in some of the live action films or need filler that will be a worthwhile addition to your collection, I'd recommend Public Enemy and/or Guns & Talks.

advsale25 ADV Special Promo: 25 DVDs for $100 offer (*) 1 $100.00
dgzbx1 Gantz DVD 1 (Hyb): Game of Death + Artbox 1 $0.00
dgz010 Gantz DVD 10 (Hyb): Endgame 1 $0.00
dgz002 Gantz DVD 2 (Hyb): Kill or Be Killed 1 $0.00
dgz003 Gantz DVD 3 (Hyb): Aftershocks 1 $0.00
dgz004 Gantz DVD 4 (Hyb): Terminal Dispatch 1 $0.00
dgz005 Gantz DVD 5 (Hyb): Process of Elimination 1 $0.00
dgz006 Gantz DVD 6 (Hyb): Sudden Death 1 $0.00
dgzbx2 Gantz DVD 7 (Hyb): Fatal Attractions + Artbox 1 $0.00
dgz008 Gantz DVD 8 (Hyb): Deathwatch 1 $0.00
dgz009 Gantz DVD 9 (Hyb): Judge, Jury & Executioner 1 $0.00
dglmbx1 Gilgamesh DVD 1 (Hyb) + Artbox 1 $0.00
dglm002 Gilgamesh DVD 2 (Hyb): Cage Without A Key 1 $0.00
dglm003 Gilgamesh DVD 3 (Hyb): A Wake for the Undead 1 $0.00
dglm004 Gilgamesh DVD 4 (Hyb): Under a Blood Red Sky 1 $0.00
dglm005 Gilgamesh DVD 5 (Hyb): As Truth Breaks Like Glass 1 $0.00
dglm006 Gilgamesh DVD 6 (Hyb): In the Soul Eclipse 1 $0.00
dglm007 Gilgamesh DVD 7 (Hyb): All Fall Down 1 $0.00
dmzbx1 Megazone 23 DVD 1 (Hyb) + Artbox + Mousepad 1 $0.00
dmz002 Megazone 23 DVD 2 (Hyb) 1 $0.00
dnjbx1 Najica Blitz Tactics DVD 1 (Hyb) + Empty Artbox + Garment 1 $0.00
dnj002 Najica Blitz Tactics DVD 2 (Hyb) 1 $0.00
dvdnr001 Ninja Resurrection DVD (1-2) (Hyb) 1 $0.00
drx008 RahXephon Theatrical Movie DVD (Hyb) 1 $0.00
dfg002 Street Fighter Collection DVD Set 2 (D) 1 $0.00
rsdvd2106 Weather Report Girl DVD (Hyb) (remastered) 1 $0.00
ok. Theres my real order, since I got my other canceled.

Y'know, when I left for work today, all they had up was the link in the Advanced search saying ADV Super Sale. I spent all day being happy, thinking it was a studio sale and I'd get to pick up Kurau and Pumpkins Scissors and all the other ADV new stuff I want. Then I get home and find a clearance sale on all the same stuff I passed on last time around, that I wouldn't have anywhere to put anyway becuase the last remaining smidge of room in my DVD cabinet is waiting for Kurau and Pumpkin Scissors and the other stuff I thought I'd be getting. :cry:

I might make an order once my inital dissapointment wears off, but for now, not interested.

Oh, and Rocko- if one of those RoD volumes you need is vol. 7, let me know- I've got an extra.

Heh, I knew they was about to have a sale. I had mentioned this in the Starland anime sale thread about weeks ago. There was a lot of stuff I was iffy about, several that would be cheaper if I wait for the box sets to go on sale, so I bought the stuff I knew I really wanted and would watch right away.

Divergence Eve: Misaki Chronicles DVD 2 (Hyb): Revelations
Divergence Eve: Misaki Chronicles DVD 3 (Hyb): Continuum
Nanaka 6/17 DVD 1 (Hyb): Not So Magical Mishap
Nanaka 6/17 DVD 2 (Hyb): Reality! Rivalry! Ridicule!
UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie 2 DVD 1 (Hyb): Washing Up & Wigging Out
UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie 2 DVD 2 (Hyb): Songs from the Dark Side
UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie 2 DVD 3 (Hyb): Toast That Ghost
UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie DVD 1 (Hyb): Bedlam, Bathhouse & Beyond
UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie DVD 2 (Hyb): Crash Course in Craziness!
UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie OVA DVD (Hyb): Bridal Training

To those who flip, do be careful. I've ordered DVDs from them before and the numbers shown does not always mean it's in stock. I believe that they get the orders first and then make the purchase or something like that. The last batch of DVDs I ordered was held up for 5 or 6 weeks because they could not get something or other for a while. If the same thing happens again, then your transworld sale could be over with. So buy stuff you don't mind keeping, eh?

I have been trying to pick up Full Metal Panic. They finally have one of each volume in stock. I put them in my shopping cart, along with some other DVDs and go to checkout. I sign in, then I start going through the steps to pay. I get to the Shipping and Tax page and when I hit Submit Information, the thing just locks up. I try to start another session and I can't even log in. A minute or two later and Rightstuf clears out my cart and now Full Metal Panic is sold out.

Gee, thanks. Fantastic site, Right stuf.

[quote name='KameleonZero']I have been trying to pick up Full Metal Panic. They finally have one of each volume in stock. I put them in my shopping cart, along with some other DVDs and go to checkout. I sign in, then I start going through the steps to pay. I get to the Shipping and Tax page and when I hit Submit Information, the thing just locks up. I try to start another session and I can't even log in. A minute or two later and Rightstuf clears out my cart and now Full Metal Panic is sold out.

Gee, thanks. Fantastic site, Right stuf.[/quote]
Read one of my earlier posts, the exact same thing happened to me >.>

Gah, I'm a day late and end up missing out on Getbackers dvds everytime. I wish they didn't send me the emails a day late >

[quote name='KevinJa']Gah, I'm a day late and end up missing out on Getbackers dvds everytime. I wish they didn't send me the emails a day late >

I kind of want to check out Gilgamesh, but there's nothing else I can force myself to be interested in to pad out an order.

The only other things I have any real interest in are...

Nanaka 6/17 last volume missing as of now
Nuku Nuku (both series)
Noir 5 missing as of now
Those Who Hunt Elves (last three volumes) missing as of now

I'll wait to see if some come back in stock, but I honestly couldn't find anything else I was interested in for another 25 order.

In for 10/$50

Diamond Daydreams DVD 1 (Hyb): Atsuko/Karin
Ultramaiden Valkyrie 2 DVD 1 (Hyb): Washing Up & Wigging Out
UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie 2 DVD 2 (Hyb): Songs from the Dark Side
UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie 2 DVD 3 (Hyb): Toast That Ghost
UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie DVD 1 (Hyb): Bedlam, Bathhouse & Beyond
UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie DVD 2 (Hyb): Crash Course in Craziness!
UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie OVA DVD (Hyb): Bridal Training
Wandaba Style DVD 1 (Hyb): Rocket to Stardom!
Wandaba Style DVD 2 (Hyb): Warp Speed
Wandaba Style DVD 3 (Hyb): Idol Invasion

Subtotal:$50.00

Darn you who took UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie DVD 3.
Also missing Noir DVD 6.

*I avoid this website for a day and I miss this sale on the first day. Seems messed up.

[quote name='animemaniac14']does anyone know if this ugly yet beautiful world is a good series? [/quote]

I have no idea, the box art drew me to it. :oops:

The preview of it on Rightstuf's page seems interesting though. If wasn't trying to quickly place an order before some key things I wanted sold out, I would have probably got Nanaka 6/17 instead. It seems like it might be funny.

bread's done
Back