[DEAD] Thanks everyone! Totals in 2nd Post, Please send me your address if you won stuff so I can get a shipping quote to you!

op updated again. gonna watch hockey and pass out.

please check thread for current prices before next op update to ensure accurate bid! thanks everyone!

5. Gears of War 3-Sealed $4 NoelVermillion 

17. Quake 4 bonus disc w/Quake 1(ships in a F.E.A.R. 2 case/manual! need a game? bid on it! need a case? Bid on it!)- disc like new condition $2 NoelVermillion

thanks for the bids everyone. working late tonight and heading to a friends afterwards for dinner, so the op update will have to wait till later. my apologies!

sweetja, the current bid on that item was 2 dollars already. perhaps bidding again for 3the would win it for you!

thanks again everyone!

41. Hitman Reborn Hibari alternate Pajama Outfit Figure (friend picked it up in Japan) - $1 Blade

op updated! thanks for the bump victim, hopefully somebody will outbid ya! but thats how I ended up with it, the one in auction this auction is my second copy lol

3. Avatar The Last Air Bender Burning Earth- Like New $2

7. Splatterhouse- Sealed (comes with some DLC not sure if expired) $7

11. BulletWitch- Like New $4

thanks everyone, next op update will be after work (i get home a little early today).

about 13 hours left to win some stuff for cheap!

bread's done
Back