[DEAD] Thanks everyone! Totals in 2nd Post, Please send me your address if you won stuff so I can get a shipping quote to you!

I didn't know we could use semi-professional work as perks for bids. Damn! I could have thrown shitty logo designs in with my lowball. Missed opportunities. 

Jokes aside, is that link to the pictures going to be in your list for this lowball? There are definitely some things in there I'd be throwing some money at. 

I didn't know we could use semi-professional work as perks for bids. Damn! I could have thrown shitty logo designs in with my lowball. Missed opportunities.

Jokes aside, is that link to the pictures going to be in your list for this lowball? There are definitely some things in there I'd be throwing some money at.
oops, sorry. I need to fix that those were all part of previous lowballz. I think you won something that time!

there should be a good amount of 360, some Gamecube, a few PS3, random other systems.

Anyone interested in CIB Genesis games or cart only NES games?

oops, sorry. I need to fix that those were all part of previous lowballz. I think you won something that time!

there should be a good amount of 360, some Gamecube, a few PS3, random other systems.

Anyone interested in CIB Genesis games or cart only NES games?
Darn! Saw some stuff in those pics that I was interested in.

Well here's hoping that the items that are actually in this upcoming lowball are good as well!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the interest everyone! I have posted a preview of a lot of stuff that will be available, and once I figure out if it is worth tossing up some NES carts (as well as go through a box in my closet), some more items will be added before the auction begins. I work like to say it will start this Sunday, but with my school and work schedule, I can't promise that is when it will start.

I really appreciate the interest. I have decided that for each OP update/ thread bump (not counting this one lol) that I will include some info of sorts about MH counseling/therapy! It might be a journal article, information from a professional in the field, tips for bio-medical well being, anything! Point is, the info will be of some use to someone (I hope) and everyone can have a chance to learn something! 

I'd cook Barney and eat him with some hollandaise sauce for that N64 Gameshark...
lol, that reminds me of a random line from a Mr. Lif track (I would link it, but can't remember the title). everyone should listen to his stuff though, check him out!

anywho, thanks for the continued interest everyone! I have some news, a fellow CAG is in a bit of a bind and it has been decided to combine our forces for good! More items= more fun for everyone!

The start date has been pushed back to Thursday September 26th at 12:01 AM. It will give me a little more time to edit the OP and add some new items. And as I have done in the past, there will be a goal amount (covering the cost I spent on books) that anything over $213 will be donated to Autism Speaks. Its kind of a lofty goal, but if achieved I think its right to continue to give back!

Again, thanks everyone for the interest and I hop e you win what you bid on!

Thanks for adding my stuff, MasaTFC. If anyone wants more photos, let me know.

I'm pretty comfortable with this list, but I might add a few extra items. Thinking 360, PS3, and/or books (not steel, sorry dvd8mad). 

I'll throw some bids, and btw do you have The Last of Us? I would like to see that one in the lowball.
Unfortunately no, I am looking for a cheap copy/waiting for one of my friends to let me borrow it. Its the whole reason I bought a PS3 a couple months back!

Thanks everyone! My pics may not be up before the start of the lowball due to time constraints, but I will post them. A condition guide has been added for 80% of the stuff and will be finished before the start. Added a few other things as well, so check them out as well!

lowball is live!

questions, comments and rants can be PM'd to myself or Cage. OP will be updated as often as possible given my work and school schedule. Pics and updated conditions for items without one to come tomorrow for my items (too much going on the last few days).

Everyone bid and have some fun!

Xbox 360

4. Asuras Wrath - $6
11. Vanquish - $3
12. Record of Agarest War - $3

PS1

19. Chrono Cross - $3

NDS

31. Lufia Curse of the Sinistrals - $2
73. Dragonball Z: Legacy of Goku - $2

34. Mortal Kombat CIB (manual beat up) - $1
35. Mortal Kombat II CIB (manual beat up) - $1
36. Mortal Kombat III CIB (manual beat up) - $1
37. Ultimate MK (cat only) - $1
41. Shadow Gate - $1
42. Renegade - $1
43. Hydlide - $1
44. Rygar - $1

Xbox 360

4. Asuras Wrath - $6
11. Vanquish - $3
12. Record of Agarest War - $3

PS1

19. Chrono Cross - $3

NDS

31. Lufia Curse of the Sinistrals - $2
73. Dragonball Z: Legacy of Goku - $2

Legacy of Goku is a Game Boy Advance game, not a DS game.

DMC HD $6
Asura's Wrath $7
Left 4 Dead 2 $2
Dark Souls $4
Sonic Adventure 2 $3
GTA Blimp Code $2
65. TMNT $1
66. TMNT $1
67. TMNT $1
67 is Ultimate Spider-man.

If you guys need any additional photos or have questions, please let me know.

1. Ace Combat Assault Horizons- S - $1 Blade

3. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix- Like New - $1 Blade

5. Namco Arcade Museum- Like New - $1 Blade

7. Lego Star Wars 2 The Complete Saga Disc has superficial scratches - $1 Blade

10. Dirt 2 A - $1 Blade

33. Game Shark (Version 2.0) B - $2 Blade

"Legacy of Goku is a Game Boy Advance game, not a DS game. "

Yeah, I know, sorry ^^ was in a bit of a hurry this morning, kids and all that =)

31. Lufia: Curse of the Sinistrals - $5

thanks for the bids everyone! just a reminder, check the post before bidding (as the OP is not updated and wont be till later tonight).

if you can include the item number that helps me out. hang in the between updates as i will do it as much as my schedule permits!

1. Ace Combat Assault Horizons -$1
2. Devil may Cry HD Collection-Like New  -$1

5. Namco Arcade Museum- Like New  -$1

7. Lego Star Wars 2 The Complete Saga Disc has superficial scratches  -$1

9. Dark Souls- Like New  -$1

11. Vanquish A  -$1
12. Record of Agarest War Like New  -$1

13. Witcher 2 (First Print w/map and guide) S  -$1

14. Dishonored A  -$1

15. Mass Effect 3 S  -$1

16. Yakuza Dead Souls A  -$1

61. Alan Wake (includes "Game Add-On Content" code card) A  -$1

62. Heavy Rain (new,sealed) S  -$1

63. Mortal Kombat (includes Kombat Pass) A   -$1

65. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: Battle Nexus -$1

66. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3: Mutant Nightmare -$1

OP Updated finally! please check bids in thread before bidding!!!!

also please let me know if I missed anything...

bread's done
Back