[DEAD] Thanks everyone! Totals in 2nd Post, Please send me your address if you won stuff so I can get a shipping quote to you!

barney, still late to the party! he is gonna miss a cheap copy of avatar!

I have a feeling we are gonna have a lot of "I can't believe I forgot about this!"
yea... and I know if I post "don't anybody post some crap about 'oh i forgot about this' I am going to get a few smart asses who post just that lol

on the plus side, you can win whatever ya want for cheap!

ya know what i would love? for malware bytes to finish scanning my damn laptop. that would be great

Last edited by a moderator:
i say leave him to the wolves.

malware bytes scan done, rebooting laptop and then the auction will be over. sorry about the delay
annnnnnnddd

auction over. thanks everyone who bid! i have to be at work in a few hours, will update the op when i get home. if you wanna do me a solid and pm your address to me (with what you won as a bonus) that would be great. otherwise expect an invoice tomorrow night.

thanks again!

NO!!!! I lost Gears of War 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I lost it by $1. one freaking dollar!!!!!! Damn the Bastard that won it.

Last edited by a moderator:
 i was very upset last night when i was watching America's Funniest Home Videos and i realized it was 1:30am, and the Avatar quickly came to mind.

I'm So Sorryy i let you down :(

avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aang!!!!!!!!!!

i was very upset last night when i was watching America's Funniest Home Videos and i realized it was 1:30am, and the Avatar quickly came to mind.

If it's any consolation, you're only missing out on 1000 GS in 2 minutes. ;) Officially the easiest game to 100% ever. I didn't even play it past that part...

If it's any consolation, you're only missing out on 1000 GS in 2 minutes. ;) Officially the easiest game to 100% ever. I didn't even play it past that part...
I had a free Blockbuster rental coupon from MyCokeRewards a few years ago. I rented it and returned it within 30 minutes. I got what I needed.

What i'm interested to know, what are you doing still up at 1 am in the morning? I need to knock out by 11 PM.

LOL! sorry!
Now i know who to hate.

ok sorry for the delay folks. work has been killer this week (11 hour days, 137 miles blargh) and I needed a night to not think about anything. I am currently getting invoices gathered for everyone, and once I have you address I can give a final quote. if you haven't sent your address please do!

developing...

ok so I posted the totals w/o shipping in the OP and sent out invoices to those who sent me their addy and won a single game. keep checking back here and please, be patient! I will ship out as fast as I can but as I have said I don't even get a lunch break between clients at the moment, so shipping is going to be a pain for me as well.

Thanks to everyone for real, and keep your eye out for another auction soon!

Ok I Pm'd everyone that sent me their addy, and if you have not sent your addy to me for a shipping quote I will PM you soon (thursday). Those who have a quote and have paid, I will ship out friday (work prevents me from shipping sooner).

I really apperciate everyones patience and understanding in the non-fast shipping, if you ahve traded with/bought from me before you know I am no slacker! My job is crazytown basically and new clients I started with last week really cramp my schedule.

Please PM me if you have any questions, thanks everyone!

i received my package today.

It was great to participate in another one of your lowballs mata.

thanks man :)

leaving feedback right after i post this lol

I totally read it as monster hunter counseling. I got excited because I cant solo the event brachy. Sigh maybe I do need mh counseling haha. Im hyped for lowball :)

lol, everyone can use some counseling- that's what my profs have stressed in the program.

Sorry, can't help with Monster Hunter though. Diablo 3 and Tekken, that's what I can help with ;)

List will be coming by the end of the week, if anyone has suggested games (ie what system) or anything post it here!

I totally read it as monster hunter counseling. I got excited because I cant solo the event brachy. Sigh maybe I do need mh counseling haha. Im hyped for lowball :)
You're not the only one who though that Hahaha.. I was like: nice monster hunter advices and counseling LOL

I'm a little skeptical on all the "free counseling." Sounds more like something the feds recruited you for so you can get the dirt on where those dead hookers are buried...

blade - i uphold the strictest counselor/patient confidentiality agreement that the feds manda...err "as required by law". yea, thats it.

thanks for the interest everyone!

bread's done
Back