[DEAD] Thanks everyone! Totals in 2nd Post, Please send me your address if you won stuff so I can get a shipping quote to you!

I tried to find it but didn't see it asked...When is the lowball over? The OP shows "Later".

13. Witcher 2 (First Print w/map and guide) S-$9

12. Record of Agarest War - $5
31. Lufia Curse of the Sinistrals - $7
51. Mass Effect Ascension Novel - $3
52. Mass Effect Revelation Novel - $1
53. Mass Effect Retribution Novel - $1
58. Fable 3 Collectors Edition Guide - $3
60. Random Comic Book Lot - $1

I tried to find it but didn't see it asked...When is the lowball over? The OP shows "Later".

13. Witcher 2 (First Print w/map and guide) S-$9
In about 7 days from now (depends on what happens with school assignments and work stuff). Basically, Friday evening PM EST, timeframe will be added shortly (just think evening on Friday though). Sorry about that.

The random comic book lot. Roughly what are we talking here? DC? Marvel? Dark Horse?
excellent question. It has some indie comics from not well known publishers, a limited litho that is about 20 years old (signed and limited to 200 copies I think by don simpson) and some obscure "marvel" tv titles from the 80's. Maybe a war machine comic, maybe a DC Justice League issue.

Basically, just some random comics. The litho I found while cleaning recently. I am not much of a comic guy (only really give a shit about The Tick, ended up with the indie comics through a grab bag that had some Tick issues). But all titles are "interesting" to say the least lol. Don't want to say too much, would give away the surprise! I will say the more bids it gets, the more inclined I am to toss in some of my older marvel issues/personal stuff. As of right now though, its about 6-8 comics and a litho.

OP is updated to here. Please, let me know if I miss any bids or if you have questions. The pics I promised have been delayed again (impromptu date night is tonight but tomorrow afternoon looks clear #PittsburghDuck. Check it out). But everything is pretty self explanatory anyway. If you have dealt with me in the past you know I take care of my stuff.

Also, please please please check the thread for any bids that are not reflected in the last Op update. A little extra look ensures that you post a bid that counts! Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you post a pic of the Final Fantasy XI Steelbook? I'm interested in it...maybe.

. Ace Combat Assault Horizons- $3 

5. Namco Arcade Museum- Like New $3

PS3

16. Yakuza Dead Souls A $6

Wii 

17. Nights Into Dreams A $2

18. Wipeout 2 S1

Sega Genesis

35. Mortal Kombat II CIB (manual beat up) $3 xgrimx

37. Ultimate MK (cat only) $2 

38. Tecmo Super Bowl CIB $3 
39. Sega Six Pack- cart only $1

NES Games (cart only unless specified)

41. Shadow Gate $2 xgrimx

43. Hydlide $2 xgrimx

44. Rygar $2 xgrimx

OP Updated

Lexian, please check the thread (everybody else too) some of your bids were no good.

again, continue to let me know if I missed or messed anything up! thanks!

23. Yu Gi Oh Capsule Monster Coliseum A - $1

26. Deus Ex The Invisible War- No manual - $1
28. Midway Arcade Treasures 2 A - $1
32. Naruto Ninja Council 2 CIB A - $1
70. Indigo Prophecy B - $1
73. Dragonball Z: Legacy of Goku  (new, sealed. Sticker says "Limited Edition Poster Inside".) S $3

40. Generic Controller ~ What company makes it?

23. Yu Gi Oh Capsule Monster Coliseum - $2

65. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: Battle Nexus - $2

66. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3: Mutant Nightmare - $2

67. Ultimate Spider-Man - $2

68. Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters - $2

69. Secret Agent Clank A - $2

77. Toshiba portable optical drive - $1

Like past lowballs I've participated in, I will include a bonus item with each package. I try to tie them in to the item won, but it could be something from a past lowball or something I have on my bookcase that I'm not using.

Without giving too much away, one person who gets a PS2 game from me will get a bonus PS2 game. Another winning bidder will get this:

http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o513/y2j954/BooksandCDs014_zps5c6b5960.jpg

23. Yu Gi Oh Capsule Monster Coliseum A - $1

26. Deus Ex The Invisible War- No manual - $1
28. Midway Arcade Treasures 2 A - $1
32. Naruto Ninja Council 2 CIB A - $1
70. Indigo Prophecy B - $1
73. Dragonball Z: Legacy of Goku (new, sealed. Sticker says "Limited Edition Poster Inside".) S $3

40. Generic Controller ~ What company makes it?
It is a High Frequency brand, which I have reflected in the OP for clarification. Pics are up of it now, sorry about the delay.

Word. I appreciate it. :)
Pic is up of that as well. Its in pretty good shape, no major dings or scratches.

OP is updated to here. The a couple genesis games (as seen in the pics) the label is peeling upon the top part but the labels are NOT damaged. This only applies to 2 of them. I would glue it down, but figured I would leave it they way it is. If you win and want the label fixed let me know I will do it to save the trouble for ya.

Also, the grading for the MK 1 and 2 is a "C" because of manual condition. The cases/inserts/carts are about a "B"

I have graded the items in a conservative manner. Most thing are in great condition, but for collectors purposes I felt this would work better. If you have condition questions or concerns, please PM me!

As usual let me know if I miss or screw up a bid, thanks!

Pic is up of that as well. Its in pretty good shape, no major dings or scratches.
All I see is a pic of the Final Fantasy XII(12) steelbook. I think you either A) Had a typo in the listing and it is supposed to be FFXII steelbook, or B) you took a pic of the wrong item. I'm thinking it's A, although I'd love for it to be B instead =(

65. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: Battle Nexus - $3
66. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3: Mutant Nightmare - $3
67. Ultimate Spider-Man - $3

All I see is a pic of the Final Fantasy XII(12) steelbook. I think you either A) Had a typo in the listing and it is supposed to be FFXII steelbook, or B) you took a pic of the wrong item. I'm thinking it's A, although I'd love for it to be B instead =(
Yea... I don't know what you are talking about, there is no way I had a typo in the OP...

it's been corrected. sorry :(

OP Updated to here

bread's done
Back