[DEAD] Thanks everyone! Totals in 2nd Post, Please send me your address if you won stuff so I can get a shipping quote to you!

lmao, you already have Vanquish. I saw you were playing it on live!

Seriously, I know I have a copy for grabs every lowball- but people, you are doing yourself a disservice if you have not treated yourself to this game. OP up to here
u didn't see anything ----------

Its for back-up! you never know when u fuck up a copy.

Haha Nice spot to place that Mega Man Legends Masa, it would also be sitting on my wall of games myself =p

Also what do you mean by the analog stick is pretty tight? As in it's broken or it's tough to move around?

Vanquish - $2 (I'll Take your Word for it Masa)

Croc 2 - $4
Seriously, if you don't like Vanquish then you have self esteem issues and hate good video games. or just have a different opinion than me :joystick:

what I mean by the stick is pretty tight is that it is in pretty damn good shape, and I have heard the one thing about those controls is that the analog stick gets loose/doesn't respond. Basically, it is not junk and in great shape!

Last edited by a moderator:
Alrighty then, finally in a position where I can enter one of these again xD

9. Vanquish - A $3

10. Zone of the Enders HD Collection - A $5

18. Shinobi - S $5

30. Serious Sam Double D XXL XBLA - $2

39. Red Faction: Armageddon (A) (CIB) - $1

40. Blades of Time (A) (CIB) - $1

41. Dungeon Siege 3 (B) (CIB) - $2

45. Doom 3 - $1

51. Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon (DS / Cart only) - $8

Cheap advertisement !!!

73. Converter Drive - MS/ Pro - Reader/ Writer 

This a usb drive that can use variety of different memory card format. but i mainly used it to put music and videos into my psp, when i had it. it also can be used to put emulators into your psp....

62. Carlito's Ways / Carlito: Rise to Power

If you liked scarface, you'll totally love these movies. 

*Edited previous post for layout issue, before anyone else posted (just so it is clear I didn't change any prices) ^^
its ok if there was an layout issue (bidding on your phone? yea that's a pain). but I would rather fix the layout myself than have an edited bid, so please refrain (thank you for the honesty though)

Gears of War 3-$2 Noel

Wait you guys are bidding on each others items? This is wrinkling my brain...
lol, yea Noel can bid on my stuff. He is my dood, we trade all the time. For the sake of fairness, I am refraining from bidding on items for the most part and would only place a bid after an OP is updated (besides, I don't really need anymore games anyway. would just end up in a future lowball anyway lol). but yea, Noel can bid on my stuff.

the best part is that the bid he posted wasn't more than the current one in the OP :booty:

its ok if there was an layout issue (bidding on your phone? yea that's a pain). but I would rather fix the layout myself than have an edited bid, so please refrain (thank you for the honesty though)
Newest update for windows is fucking up some stuff for me, trying to figure out what's up...
Yeah, as soon as I clicked the apply editing button, I was like "awww shit, I don't think I'm supposed to edit, even for layout -_-' "
Won't happen again, I can promise you that =)

You don't get much more hardcore than these guys

VGC don't mess around.
We're SO hardcore we could had everyone's items without trying, but we wanted the competition so we created the lowball<-------

Man, i'm going to buy a bus ticket to where VG17 lives, and then i'm going to beat him with a bat !!! Don't think i won't do it i know where u live. :twoguns: :twoguns:

lol, yea Noel can bid on my stuff. He is my dood, we trade all the time. For the sake of fairness, I am refraining from bidding on items for the most part and would only place a bid after an OP is updated (besides, I don't really need anymore games anyway. would just end up in a future lowball anyway lol). but yea, Noel can bid on my stuff.

the best part is that the bid he posted wasn't more than the current one in the OP :booty:
U just had to rub that in

Gears of War 3 - $3 Noel

18. 3DS- Shinobi - S $6 ebilcanival

84. Batman: The Dark Knight Returns Part 1  A $7 ebilcanival

85. Batman: The Dark Knight Returns Part 2  S $7 ebilcanival

25. Green Controller (Nintendo brand)- B - $4 Colfantastic

26. Goldeneye- (cart only) B $2 Colfantastic

46. Star Wars: Battle Front $3 Colfantastic

59. Soul Calibur : Legends (Wii) (B) (CIB) $3 ColFantastic

69. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood CE Guide (A - or B) $2 Colfantastic

Let's try that again...
18. Shinobi - $7

Still haven't figured out what exactly is causing the issues...
its cool, just post again if it keeps crapping out on ya. good ol' technology, always ready to fail :wall:

Wow at Shinobi!!! Is it good???
honestly, I wouldn't know. but I imagine it is pretty good. Can't really think of a shinobi game that is awful of the top of my head...

Updated to here!

Man, most your lowballers call yourself Cags....you guys are missing out on great deals on awesome games 

Battle Fantasia - You like Guilty Gear? Well, you'll like this game its created by the same people. It just tone down to be more kiddy

Vanquish - You like gears of war? you like shooting shit? you like robots ? man, if your just a gamer in general u will enjoy this game

Dungeon Siege 3 - you like diablo ? well, u better buy this game!!

Guilty Gear - Judgement - this game has 2 games : judgement, which is a side scrolling game and guilty gear xx

Mafia 2 -  Better than GTA 4 (in my opinion). 

Man, most your lowballers call yourself Cags....you guys are missing out on great deals on awesome games

Battle Fantasia - You like Guilty Gear? Well, you'll like this game its created by the same people. It just tone down to be more kiddy

Vanquish - You like gears of war? you like shooting shit? you like robots ? man, if your just a gamer in general u will enjoy this game

Dungeon Siege 3 - you like diablo ? well, u better buy this game!!

Guilty Gear - Judgement - this game has 2 games : judgement, which is a side scrolling game and guilty gear xx

Mafia 2 - Better than GTA 4 (in my opinion).
Yup Yup! Noel is right about all this jazz up here ^ Battle Fantasia is by the folks whom did the Guilty Gear series (best fighter EVA!!!!) and Blaz Blue. Nice graphics, great mechanics and per usual a really fuck en difficult last boss/

Vanquish destroys gears of snore series, flat out. don't hate.

Dungeon Siege is underrated and should be played by those whom like dungeon crawlers

Any Guilty Gear game is Boss Hog, Hoss. Why not pick up a version you can play while you are supposed to be working pretend you are listening to your girlfriend complain about work you are on the go? as always, great graphics!!!

Mafia 2- better than gta 4 (but most any game is better than that crap). Now you can find out if you should take the gun and leave the cannoli's or take both because you know you will be hungry at some point anyway?

OP is updated to here. Please take note that it will probably not be updated for at least 24 hours because

1. I work tomorrow :no:

2. I have to pick my damn car up from the shop fuck (800 dollars for a timing belt to be replaced. ya, you could bid a little more on my stuff and I would really appreciate it!)

3. I will have to pick up my girlfriend from work because she is letting me use her car, which means no less than 4 trips across town!! :drool:

4. I have homework due tomorrow night :wall:

5. Its Valentines day, and I can't get out of it (although its sushi and sake, so can't really complain about that) :beer:

so, thanks for the bids as all of us appreciate it and keep checking the thread before ya post a bid!!!!!

Since Masa is humping today, i will be updating by post.

1. Battle Fantasia- A $4 Goguenator

39. Red Faction: Armageddon (A) (CIB) $2 Fizz

40. Blades of Time (A) (CIB) $2 Fizz

46. Star Wars: Battle Front $4 Fizz

Green Controller - $9 Goguenator

Come on people, make bids for future baby making !!!!!

Ok, looking at anime chicks is nice and all. But I have something better: Real live chicks clamoring for the next video game system. How about you take a look at this and bid on my 2011 Overdrive DVD which this clip comes from (spoilered since it may be considered NSFW)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ih85sFaxzU

And if you're still not convinced, it has Al Snow from WWE fame kicking butt [and even trying to buy the console]

What? You still don't believe you should get this?  Then check out these testimonials:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-tzhMdfNLI

While you're at it, check out my DVD bundle which includes video games, movies, and TV shows (mostly anime). All yours starting at $1.00 plus shipping.

"You know you want it"

Since Masa is humping today, i will be updating by post.

1. Battle Fantasia- A $4 Goguenator

39. Red Faction: Armageddon (A) (CIB) $2 Fizz

40. Blades of Time (A) (CIB) $2 Fizz

46. Star Wars: Battle Front $4 Fizz

Green Controller - $9 Goguenator

Come on people, make bids for future baby making !!!!!
Thanks Noel for the assist! However, working with kids makes me wish I was sterile, so no "making babies" or "Masa Has A Baby Lowball" anytime soon I hope!!!!

OP is updated to here, thanks for keeping the dream alive people!

Thanks Noel for the assist! However, working with kids makes me wish I was sterile, so no "making babies" or "Masa Has A Baby Lowball" anytime soon I hope!!!!

OP is updated to here, thanks for keeping the dream alive people!
I work with kids too......well, not exactly, i work with over sizes children ( inner city teenagers!), but i still want kids not right now, but maybe in the future.

A year from now Masa's going to have a LB titled - Masa's, I'm having a kid, Noel was right !

Than i'm going to have a lowball titled "i told masa, he was going to have a baby, i told you!"

ALL OF YOU GUYS GET READY FOR THAT !!

bread's done
Back