[DEAD] Thanks everyone! Totals in 2nd Post, Please send me your address if you won stuff so I can get a shipping quote to you!

I want to put a bunch of money on that Mystery Box but idk how much shipping will get on this. I'd do $40 if you'd consider offering some discounted/free shipping on the box or something?

And I've seen Masa on these lowballs enough times to know that you aren't getting some garbage in that Mystery Box...that dude is legit for whoever wins it

I come back from A7x concert to be outbid,  this shall not stand...

24. Rampage World Tour   $7 Kovorkian

36. DS- Professor Layton and Unwound Fortune  $13 Kovorkian

62. Assassins Creed Novel   $5 Kovorkian

69. Beyond Good and Evil Guide   $3 Kovorkian

Add figures to this.
Sorry, but I don't add items during live auctions. I will say that the mystery box will have some figures in it though!

I want to put a bunch of money on that Mystery Box but idk how much shipping will get on this. I'd do $40 if you'd consider offering some discounted/free shipping on the box or something?
Shipping to it will be the exact cost. yes that is vague, but I can say that if you win something else shipping would be cheaper in the grand scheme of things. I don't anticipate it being more than 12 bucks at the most alone if shipped priority based on size and weight.

I come back from A7x concert to be outbid, this shall not stand...
Hope you had a good time! A message to you (and everyone else bidding)

OP is updated to here. I am half in the bag, so if I made a mistake yell at me because I am irresponsible. To touch on what ragaboo talked about with shipping, I am going to calculate the cost of my text books for summer over the weekend and figure a "goal" to reach through the auction. if there goal is exceeded, then some sort of discount/lottery on shipping may be applied.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's one item I am tempted to bid on. Problem is I'm in the middle of moving so I don't want any confusion with an address and getting the item on time. Gotta think about this.

BTW, how big is the box for the mystery box? Your item is doing well but I bet you'll get more bids with a picture.

I guess it rains [money] down in Afrika. I never heard of this game so what can you guys tell me about it?

There's one item I am tempted to bid on. Problem is I'm in the middle of moving so I don't want any confusion with an address and getting the item on time. Gotta think about this.

BTW, how big is the box for the mystery box? Your item is doing well but I bet you'll get more bids with a picture.

I guess it rains [money] down in Afrika. I never heard of this game so what can you guys tell me about it?
Since you and I are pals, if you won something and needed to wait for it to be shipped to a solid address, I can do that for ya!

The box for the mystery box is big enough to fit a standard guide in it (length and width wise). Depth, I would have to measure it out. It will be deep enough to fit a decent amount games dvds figures books stuff in it. I will take a picture of the box and post it in the description as you suggested to provide more clarity.

Afrika is a game where you are a photographer whom is contracted to photograph exotic animals. Yes, that is the description and I am not joking. It is one of the early games on PS3, has a trophy list(!) and is on the rarer side of things for games from that particular generation. It is going for cheap people, get it now while you can find a copy at all!!!!!

OP updated to here, thanks everyone! Pics that have been requested to me will be done soon (today if possible, tomorrow for sure)

OP updated to here. I am going to add the goal later today into the OP, and if you asked for pics of something I will get them out to you as well. The PS1 console will now include an 3rd party memory card if it reaches $5 or higher in bidding (with save files for some great games! take advantage of my progress!)

Cheers!

1. Lost Odyssey- Cover art C disc B $2 DZA

7. The Last Remnant B $4 DZA

41. Yu Gi Oh The Falsebound Kingdom- No manual C $2 DZA

66. Lost Odysessy Guide 

How screwed is this ? can i get a picture of this ?

Legend of Zelda Oracle of Seasons Choose Your Own Adventure book $4
N64 Console- has power supply, no controller or component cable         $2
The Simpsons Hit and Run!  $3

23. Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Battle 22- JP version $3

21. Spyro 2 Riptos Rage B $3

29. .hack Part 1 (no manual) $3

42. Mario Party 7- No manual, C $5

50. Halo 2 LE Steelbook $2

61. Art of Full Metal Alchemist 2 $3

67. .hack//G.U. Rebirth// Guide $5

72. Persona Soundtrack $4

73. Persona 4 Visual Data Guide (art book) $5

21. Spyro Riptos Rage - $4

29. .hack Part 1 - $4

42. Mario Party 7 - $6

44. N64 Console - $3

59 + 60. Pokemon Booster Packs - $2 Each

67. .Hack Rebirth Guide - $6

71. Legend of Zelda Oracle of Seasons Choose Your Own Adventure book - $5

72. Persona Soundtrack - $5

66. Lost Odysessy Guide C

How screwed is this ? can i get a picture of this ?
I wouldn't say it is screwed, but it has been used. the spine is fine/not cracked, but there is wear on the edges and such. all pages are intact. I will PM a pic to ya shortly.

OP updated to here. if I missed something, yell at me like you mean it!

Fine fine fine I'll start getting it where we all know it will go

44. N64 Console- has power supply, no controller or component cable C $6 Deathfromace

Thanks for the offer, Masa.  The address is the only possible problem;  having the right amount of money will be no issue.

That's right, people. Keep bidding on items I don't want and stay away from the game I do want. 

the irony of that never even occurred to me. Man, that really says something about my personal wellness/self care levels as of late. this last semester was probably one of the hardest things I have ever done!

OP being updated right now to here, pics coming of requested items (for real this time) tonight!

Added pics of some items that were requested (the Ash Pokémon figure, Mario Party 7 in the details etc). Will add a pic of th emystery box in a bit!

OP Updated to here!

35. DS- Pokémon Diamond A $18

42. Mario Party 7- No manual, C $10

44. N64 Console- has power supply, no controller or component cable C $18

50. Halo 2 LE Steelbook C $4

OP updated to here, pics of N64 console and Lost Odyessy guide added (the LO guide only has wear on the spine side of the cover, spine has no creasing or damage). I apologize about the shitty pics, I have a shitty phone.

Thanks everyone!

bread's done
Back